A Warrior of Legend Arrives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You crawl closer to her, lean farther over her. Your lips now only reach her forehead, which you brush with the occasional kiss when you feel the urge to. Her lips find your neck, your collarbones, your shoulders. She sucks on your skin, moaning and breathing hard even as she does this. You thrust faster, deeper, harder. Her legs splay wide once more, giving you even more room to pound into her over and over and over.

You're grunting, grumbling deep in your chest, your mouth open above her. Your pleasure is growing intense, redoubling on itself with every powerful thrust as you send your massive cock into her depths. You've found the very edge of her with your tip, and with every deep stroke, your tip presses harder and harder into this deep, burning barrier. Your cock grows thicker still, lengthening with every hard, fast thrust.

Every pounding thrust pushes your tip hard into this deepest part of her, pushing her up on the mattress before you pull back out, the thick girth of your cock's elongated and pulsing shaft pulling her back down the mattress as it struggles to free it's length before you thrust hard back into her. Her wetness makes it somewhat easier, allows you to thrust faster and faster. You're really pounding her now.

She's moaning loud, squirming under you, her hands frantic on your back, her legs spreading wider, toes stretching, pointing. Her head tilts back, her eyes wide, staring past this room, her mouth and throat open like her pussy must be with your cock thrusting into it faster and faster, in and out and in and out, pounding to the rapid sound of your balls slapping against her ass, slapping, thrusting, pushing, sliding, slipping, tip pressing hard, shaft squeezed by her tightening. She's moaning louder and louder, the sound jolted by your pounding thrusts. She gasps for breath between moans torn from her open mouth.

You can feel her squeezing hard around your cock, harder and harder. It's growing more and more difficult for you to thrust, to pull fully back without slipping completely free. You put your hands between her shoulders and neck, bracing her shoulders against your forearms. You scoot your knees even closer, and feel her legs widen further even as your thighs lift her ass up.

This is it. You pull nearly out. She clenches herself around the massive throbbing bulb of your cock's tip. You take a deep breath and thrust the full length of your cock completely into her in one hard, continuous push. This thrust is faster than all that came before, and she's filled with you before she can even gasp. She tightens around you so strongly that you nearly fall over the peak of your pleasure—but you hold back. Just a little more, not yet, you can't cum yet.

You thrust your hips against her, your bodies pressed together, now. Her fingernails scrape at your back, not biting into your skin, but scrabbling against it. The sensation pushes you closer to your climax. She's practically screaming from her pleasure now, but you don't relent. Not yet. It's not over yet.

You continue this shallow thrusting, no longer attempting to pull out. Just thrusting.

Your tip presses hard against the deepest part of her with your every thrust. The pressure building, from her squeezing, her scratching, her mouth frantic against your chest, her legs tightening around your hips, your cock's tip plowing into her deepest burning flesh, you thrust and thrust and thrust—

and she really is screaming—

and you're roaring—

and ecstasy erupts through you—

and you're thrusting faster and faster still—

and she is crying out, her voice thick with her own eruptive pleasure—

and you're thrusting, thrusting, thrust—

she's convulsing, squeezing, convulsing, tightening, locking your cock in place—

and you feel the release, the sweet, almost painful release, feel the gush flow through your cock, push its way through your girth nearly strangled by her tightness—

and you're still thrusting, thrusting, gushing, thrusting, gushing deep into her, filling her with your fluid, your seed, gushing so hard and thick as you're thrusting deep against the depths of her, your tip barred by her burning flesh—

and your fluids lubricate the inside of her, rushing down the length of your massive, throbbing cock as you continue to gush and thrust and thrust and push your tip harder still and gush—

and some of it squirts out even as you're thrusting and feeling more and more of it rushing through your cock to fill her with your seed—

and then you fall over her, your arms weakened by the rush of pleasure as it sweeps its final pulses through your cock, sends the last dregs of your fluids through your shaft and out your hard-pressed tip.

She's crying.

You didn't mean to make her cry. But you can barely breathe, yourself. You feel your cock deflate a little, ease up a little.

She's holding you close, pressing her lips against your neck, breathing softly the word "yes" over and over, barely audible.

You try to pull your cock free, but after the first slip, she tightens against you, sucks in breath, gasps. You look down at her, push yourself up off of her with your hands on the mattress beside her red face. Her eyes are closed, tight, her lips slightly parted as she turns her head to the side and breathes through her teeth. "Ooooo," you hear her moan.

You pull your cock out a little more, the slippery nature of your fluids helping it along.

She shudders, squirms under your body, one of her hands going to feel her breast, to squeeze it, to feel the nipple and play with it. Your eyes go wide and you almost start thrusting again, just from the sight of her enjoying herself even after all of that, even after she came and came hard.

You pull your cock fully out. She gasps and her lip quivers. She squirms around under you once more. She turns her face to the other side and moans.

Your arms nearly give out. You lay your body down on the mattress beside hers. She turns onto her side and pulls herself against you, wrapping her arms around your middle and putting her head on your chest. You wrap an arm around her shoulders, your fingers stroking the soft, burning skin there. You can feel her breasts pressed against your ribs, feel them pressing harder as she breathes. Her breath is warm.

"I've never...," she begins, sighing, "felt...anything...like that."

12