A Warrior's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faith, I love your rules, I want to play too! Only one caveat, we belong exclusively to each other, no cheating. So if that isn't what you want let's just stay friends. OK?"

Faith said, "Maybe you don't trust me enough to know that even if I went with another man for recreational sex I would always come home to you. Love wouldn't enter into it. Would you love me enough to let me satisfy my purely sexual desires with other people?"

"I would have to think about that for a while before we get married. Would you let me date other girls?"

"HELL NO. That would just kill me , wondering if she was better than I am and if you were going to fall for her. No Travis P.. NO, NO, NO! The kids and I won't stand for it. NO, Never."

"You mean you can do it but I can't?"

"Trav, Honey, you know I am teasing, why bother getting married then. The way sexually transmitted diseases are so common now that is a silly way to act. Do we agree on that?"

"Yes, no thought required!"

"Honey, maybe after we have been married for a few years things will change and we might want to alter the rules, we'll talk about it then, for now we are strictly monogamous, OK?"

"I love that! I only want you. I think thirty years will be too soon."

"Travis, don't worry about that, get back to matters at hand. Make love to me please. Mmmff. OH YES, JUST LIKE THAT!"

In the morning Faith called Travis's Mother and she and Travis went to his mother's home for brunch. She was now living in a very nice condo with a wonderful waterfront view of a lovely lake. His jaw dropped when he saw his mother, she was truly beautiful. She wore a casual outfit of jeans tucked into stiletto heeled boots with a tight knit blouse. Her belly was flat and her ass was lovely. She rushed to Travis and carefully examined his injured face. Tears ran down her cheeks and she cried as she hugged him tightly. They hugged for several moments then Sandy Murphy turned to Faith and hugged and kissed her too. Sandy looked at Faith, "Sweetheart, are you sure his sweet face will be alright?"

"Yes, Dear Sandy, you are aware of the kind of work my Doctors do. I just know he will look like his old self as soon as possible."

Trav said, "Damn. I thought they might be able to make me look like Brad Pitt or something."

Faith yelped, "No way, you were way better looking than he is, don't you agree Momma Sandy?"

"Of course he was. Oh! Trav Honey, I almost forgot, you had a call from a very nice gentleman, a Coronel Bradley. We talked for almost an hour, he is very fond of you and was worried about you. He was absolutely joyous about hearing that you are back with Faith. He really didn't say much at first but he opened up to me as we got to know each other a little better. He said that he saw my picture in your things many times and thought I was your girlfriend."

"Mom, Col. Bradley is a really fine man, he was my Regimental Commander, we were wounded by the same hand grenade in Afghanistan."

"Oh I know dear, he says you were very brave and even though you were wounded you held the Taliban forces off for hours. He said they threw three more grenades in the cave you were in and that you calmly threw them all back out. He said when things looked bad you calmly walked out and stood there in the open killing them as fast as they came at you, he said you killed the last one with the butt of your rifle. Then you carried him for a couple of miles to where a helicopter could pick the two of you up. He says he owes you his life.

"He is supposed to call back any time now. He has no family so please invite him down to stay with us until he has to go back. I want to meet him."

Faith was staring at Travis, she looked at Sandy, then back at Trav. "Why didn't you tell me all this, why didn't you tell me you are a hero?"

Travis said, "Oh I was no hero, I just did what needed to be done. Marines don't leave other Marines behind, not ever. He and I were trying to locate a squad from the company I commanded when we were jumped by about fifty Taliban. We holed up in a cave and fought it out from there."

"He is a widower, is ne not?" asked Sandy.

"Yeah Mom, and he is a big tough Marine Colonel, but I have seen him cry over his men being hurt and he was really hurt when his wife was killed, he loved her and found out she was cheating on him when she was killed with her lover in a car wreck. He took it real hard, he didn't even go home, he let their adult girls handle it. Sometimes I don't think he cares if he gets killed or not. But I know he will never do anything to unnecessarily endanger any of his men."

"Oh! The poor man!" Was the chorus from Sandy and Faith. They looked at each other and tears flowed. Tissues wiped their eyes and salvaged their makeup. Travis was very proud of the two beautiful and caring women he loved beyond anything, including his own life.

The telephone rang and since Faith was nearest Sandy asked her to answer it. She said, "Good Morning, this is the Murphy residence. Who is calling please?" . . . ."Oh yes Colonel Bradley, Mrs. Murphy was just mentioning you, would you like to speak with her?" She smiled. "Yes Sir, here she is."

Faith took Trav's arm, "Let's go sit in the kitchen and get some coffee."

"What?"

"Honey, let your Mom have a little privacy while she is talking to him, she is more excited about talking to him than I have ever seen her."

"She is interested in HIM?"

"Why not?"

"She has never even met or seen him. I do have some pictures of him in my little camera." He reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out a small Olympus Stylus 700 camera. Trav slipped the camera out of it's case and turned it on. He turned the camera setting to display the images. He scrolled through the pictures until he found a picture from several days before, with both of them in Dress Blue uniforms. Both were tall handsome men. The Colonel had a chest full of ribbons and gold braid on the visor of his cap. The next picture was of Travis alone, followed by another close up of the Colonel alone, then a picture of the Colonel in a cammo outfit holding up a Bud Light Beer in a can. There were many pictures of Marines she didn't recognize. Travis tried to hide one shot from Faith but she wouldn't let him. She saw a marine being held up by two other Marines. He was covered in blood on the chest and shoulder of his uniform. His face was crudely bandaged. There was a picture of another Marine in a blood soaked uniform resting on a stretcher being Carried by two other Marines. Travis scrolled back through the pictures.

Faith snatched the camera from Trav and ran into the living room. She showed the picture of the Colonel to Sandy. She giggled on the phone, "Oh! Hank, I see a picture of an older man in uniform with my son, is that you? Wow! You look very handsome, like a recruiting Poster for the Marine Corps. What is the next shot, oh, a close up of you. You have a nice smile Hank. Oh! MY GOD! SOB! Is that Trav He is covered with blood, sob, half his face is bandaged. I don't want to see anymore, that was a shock. Sob! I want look at them later.

"Hank, let me know when you are landing and where and I will meet your plane. I am a Registered Nurse so get the doctor's orders and I can take care of you." . . ."Looking forward to seeing you too, Hank, hurry!" She turned and looked at her son, then hurried to him and carefully examined his face. Her lips quivered and she gritted her teeth. She looked at Faith, "Damn, his cheek is really all shredded isn't it. Some places it looks as if it has muscle missing down to the bone. The bone feels as if it is mostly in place, a few nicks are missing on the cheek bone. I will accept your analysis of the damage. Faith, I want to be there to hear what Jan and David have to say after X-rays and a careful exam."

Sandy took Faith's hand, "Did you check out his cute tush last night? Is there plenty good meat and skin there to work with?"

"Yes I did Sandy, it is very cute too. I hate to see his sweet little ass chopped up but it will have to be done." Tears flowed down her cheeks and she sobbed, "I love him so much, I don't know if I will be able to do this, it is tearing my guts apart. I try to be strong but I get very emotional. I don't want to scare him too much. Both of us know it could much worse but I don't think I can watch them cut on his sweet face."

Sandy said, "I know exactly how you feel, don't feel bad, no woman is that tough unless it is an emergency.

An hour later the three of them were discussing going out for lunch when the phone rang again. Sandy answered. Her face bloomed into a lovely smile, "Hello Hank, were you able to book a flight? Oh! You did, did you. Wonderful, that soon? Oh! In a Marine fighter jet. Yes, Trav will come, and I know Faith will be with him. OK. Yes, He can get us on the base at Mc Dill Air Force Base. Yes, at Base Ops. We will be there Hank. I can't wait to meet you. Bye!"

The three were a few minutes early and were parked in front of the Transient Operations office when a Marine Corps TF/A-18 taxied up and parked in front of the building. Ten minutes later a big Marine officer exited the building, Travis was in uniform also and saluted the Colonel when they met. As the salute was completed the colonel grasped and shook the captain's hand grinning widely. "Trav! Lookin' good, Son!"

Travis made the introductions all around. Faith and Sandy hugged and kissed the handsome Marine. He looked at the two women and then at Travis, "You were right, they are both absolutely gorgeous. There is no way either of these girls could possibly be your mother."

Trav grinned, "See I told you that he was an elderly flirt. He is harmless though, ignore him and maybe he'll go away."

Sandy smiled, "Sweetie, just remember your mother is elderly too, but I can still give you a whipping you won't forget for a long time, I thought I taught you better manners than that." She took the colonel's arm and headed towards the car. The large Marine was limping badly and using a cane to help him walk. He never took his smiling eyes from Sandy.

Faith helped Trav with the colonel's bags and they put them in the trunk of Sandy's car. Faith carefully watched Travis, she noticed a twinge of pain cross his face now and then. As Travis walked her to the front passenger door of the car she asked, "Honey are you alright? You look as if you are in pain, would you like me to drive?" She put her hand to his forehead, it was very hot!

"SANDY! Trav is burning up, he is running a high fever." Faith held him tightly while Sandy rushed to help her. They helped her get him into the passenger seat. Sandy felt her son's head. She looked grim.

"We need to get him to the Base Emergency Room. Faith looked around, then ran back to the Base Operations Office. Moments later a crash crew truck came around the corner of the building and Faith pointed to the car. The crew of the truck quickly put the young Marine Captain on a gurney and checked him out.

Colonel Bradley told the Crash Crew that Travis was recovering from wounds and that now and then an unfound piece of shrapnel would become infected and flare up. He suggested they advise the doctors to check with the Naval Hospital in Bethesda Maryland for his Medical Records.

Faith and Sandy held each other and cried as the Medics checked his vital signs. Sandy, Faith and the Colonel followed the Crash Truck to the Emergency Room at the base hospital and waited in the waiting room. An Air Force Colonel entered the room soon after they got there. He wanted to know how he could help. Colonel Bradley explained what had happened and he mentioned that the young Marine Captain had been recommended for a Congressional Medal of Honor for the action during which he was wounded in Afghanistan. The Air Force Colonel looked to the people behind the desk, "I want the Duty Officer as soon as possible, NOW, please!"

An Air Force Major hurried out and saluted the Colonels, "Yes Sir, How may I assist you?" The USAF Colonel explained the situation and requested a status report on the Marine Captain as soon as possible.

The Air Force Colonel looked at the Marine Colonel and said , "Colonel, you don't look too good yourself, are you alright?"

Sandy spoke up, "Colonel Bradley was wounded in the same action as my son, the Captain, and is here to rest and recuperate with our family. You might have him checked but I believe he is just a little over tired."

The USAF Colonel nodded to the Major. The Major walked to the desk and a wheelchair appeared in a minute and the Colonel was whisked away. Sandy asked if they could accompany the Colonel and the Captain, she said she and Faith were RNs.

The Colonel looked at the Major who smiled and told the ladies to follow him. The two Marines were in the same room. The girls both went to Travis. The Doctor with Travis grinned at the Marine laying on the gurney, "Wow, now I know why Marines are always smiling. Ladies let me assure you that the Captain is fine; we found a very small piece of foreign matter in a wound in his shoulder, probably a piece of his uniform. It was infected and we removed the object. We sprinkled the wound with an antibiotic, gave him a shot and will bandage it soon, so he can go."

The other person who was checking out Colonel Bradley said, "The Colonel is just overly tired. I am surprised he can walk at all with all the wounds he has."

Sandy hurried over and kissed the Colonel lightly on the lips. "I'm an RN, I'm going to see he gets plenty of rest."

The Major said, "Ma'am if you will promise to watch over him, we can release the Captain too. We are now sure that what we removed was the problem and we pumped him full of antibiotics. Watch his temperature, he should be fine. Don't hesitate to bring either of them back if you think they need it."

They were all back at Sandy's condo within two hours. Trav was feeling much better and just wanted to spend all of his time kissing Faith, she didn't seem to mind doing it either. Sandy and the Colonel sat in the living room talking and both of them were fighting mightily against their sexual urges. They were both aware that they would give in before the night was over. Sandy heard Travis and Faith quietly talking, then things were silent. There was a knock on the door from the den to the living room. Sandy said, "Yes?"

Faith said, "Momma Sandy, Travis and I are going to go to my place so I can show him some videos of some things that went on while he was gone."

"That is fine Dear, why don't you spend the night, I'm going to give Hank a sponge bath and get him to bed early so he gets a good rest tonight."

"That sounds medically correct, I think I'll do the same for Travis. I'll make sure he takes his Meds and goes to bed early. Good night, everyone!"

Sandy and Hank heard the younger couple leave and looked at each other and smiled. Sandy said, "I just don't know how to tell them we have been lovers for almost 18 months now, off and on. I can't tell Trav that I contacted you through the Marine Corps because I was worried about him."

"Sandy, I thank God every day that you did contact me to see how Travis was handling the 'Dear John' letter from Faith and the death of his dad. I could never have so bold and forward with you in person as I was on the e-mail after we exchanged thoughts for several weeks. I would have been totally tongue-tied by your beauty when I saw you. I could never believe you drove eight or nine hours to meet me and spend the weekend with a beat up old Marine."

Sandy giggled, "You? Tongue-tied? I don't believe that! Not you. I know that you are really a very caring and sweet man. You are a very gentle and thoughtful lover. I love how you love me, NO, I just love you, everything about you, Sweetheart. I am dying to get my hands on you again. Besides, I wasn't the only one doing the driving, you used to leave here at six or seven Sunday evening and be at work in Camp Le Jeune Monday morning at five AM. You did that almost every other week."

"Yeah! I walked in that door over there many Saturday mornings at five AM and left again Sunday evening at seven. It was worth it though, we got to spend almost two days in bed. It was hell when Trav and I shipped out for Afghanistan for nine months. I was really tickled to death when Trav and I got wounded and came home early. I could have done without all that time in the Hospitals though."

Sandy looked at him seriously, "Hank, I can't do this anymore, we have to tell Trav the truth about us. I am begging you to marry me, I need to be with you all the time, every night."

"Hey! Sweetiepie, I'm the one who has been begging you to marry me. You keep putting me off. We are almost too late but I would love to have a baby with you."

"Hank, if you can make me pregnant I would love to have a love child with you. My doctors say I should have no problem with it."

"Are you sure Lover, I will not endanger you in any way?"

"Oh they say my body is as toned, as flexible, and as capable of child birth as any thirty-five year-old healthy woman." She giggled, "You are robbing the cradle, old man."

Hank growled at her and stood, picked her up and carried her to her bed. He dropped her on her bed and started pulling his clothes off. She grinned and unfastened his belt while he worked on getting his shirt off over his head. Sandy unzipped his fly and jerked his pants and undershorts down together. His large erection flipped up and brushed her cheek when she wrapped her arms around him hugging his bare belly. She laughed again and pulled her clothes off too. Sandy heard Hank suck his breath in rapidly as he looked at her body. He whispered, "Sugar, you are the most delicious thing I have ever seen."

She pushed his nude body back on the bed. Her hands reached behind her and unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor. Her panties followed behind it. He sat on the side of the bed. She felt his large hands cup her ass cheeks and pull her towards him. His lips closed around an erect nipple and a jolt of sheer ecstasy shot through her to spark a jolt of rapture to the core of her body.

Hank lifted her as he stood, slipping his hands outward along her thighs until her legs were spread widely. He adjusted her height so that his massive cock poked at the entrance to her pussy. Sandy's head flopped back and she said, "Yes Hank, fuck me now, fuck me Lover, fuck me." The feeling of his wide thick cock pressing it's way into her wet, hot pussy was one of total joy, she loved his cock. It was much larger than the only other cock she had ever had. She felt a twinge of guilt but dismissed it. She had loved Danny, Trav's father, with all her heart. He was gone now and while she would always love his memory, she loved this man now.

All she could think of was the wonderful cock slowly slipping into her vagina. Suddenly she screamed, "NO! PUT ME DOWN! You'll hurt yourself. Please put me down." Hank gently pulled his cock out and carried Sandy gently to the bed. He leaned forward and softly kissed her red lips. She felt him move between her legs and she rapidly spread them to accommodate his body. She guided his cock back to where she needed it. It slipped slowly inside her vagina, the sensation of it spreading and stretching her sheath was delightful. Sandy grunted when Hank's pelvis thumped into HER pelvis and bumped her clitoris perfectly. This big man did it just right, hard enough to cause the flash of sheer joy to spread through her body and yet not produce a speck of pain. Hank raised her by her thighs until her hips were bent beneath him and she was resting on her shoulders. He was plunging his thick cock straight down inside her. Her eyes and lips flew open as he ground his hips delightfully into her groin. She felt her fluids gush out when his cock withdrew, then plunged back inside her pussy. She felt him shudder and knew he was starting to cum. Her body reacted to the knowledge that he was about to climax by causing her orgasm to start too. Sandy's vagina involuntarily clinched around his cock spasmodically a half a dozen times. She thought she could feel pulse after pulse of his hot sperm shoot into her cervix. She couldn't remember ever feeling so full of cum in her whole life. She could hear and feel him pump the fluids deep inside her body.