A Warrior's Tale: Elvin Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes," she gasped, "Yes. MMMmmmmm."

She tensed one last time, doing so longer and squeezing tighter than before, caught her breath in her throat and seemed to freeze in that moment, then let the breath out in one long exhale and began to relax, pumping slower, catching her breath, letting her hips touch the ground again. Within a minute, she’d slowed to a stop and was laying there, her body wet with sweat and her chest rising and falling in heavy breaths. I continued to pump, doing so without her help for a moment. She opened her eyes then, shaking her head slightly and blinking several times as if she were coming back to reality. She pushed against my chest as though she were trying to force me off of her. I stopped, looking down at her questioningly. She just pushed again, and I withdrew and leaned back, sitting on my heels.

She sat up and pushed at my chest again. I followed her lead, pulling my legs from beneath me and sitting down. She walked over to me on her knees, straddled my legs, and pushed me onto my back, then mounted me.

I lay still, letting her do the work for now, watching her as she lifted and lowered herself, doing so at a medium pace, her eyes watching me for a reaction now. I fought the urge to pump back, deciding not to tempt my body to finish just yet. I watched her, examining the way the candlelight glistened on her sweaty green skin, becoming momentarily hypnotized by it.

After a few moments, she began to pump faster, her eyes closing slightly at first, then opening again. She let her arms hang loosely at her sides, swaying slightly as she pumped, moving in unison to the sway of her small breasts. I looked her over, trying to take in the entirety of her beauty. Her green skin and slightly darker green areolas, her eyes, just a little darker and her long hair extremely dark, falling in loose curls over the sweat-coated skin of her shoulders. Her eyes were locked on me, watching my face. I looked into them and smiled. She smiled in return.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations she was causing, then decided it was time to be more serious and gripped her hips, raising mine to meet her as she lowered, then pulling away as she rose again. She gripped my forearms loosely with her hands, feeling out my next move I was sure. I moved faster, and she met my pace, moving her hips in a slight circular motion.

I could hear our skin slapping together again, a light sound that inspired me to move faster. The slapping sound grew in the air as I picked up the pace more, gradually adding momentum until I was pumping into her full blast. She was moaning again, this time, trying to stay focused and watching me through half-open, half-distracted eyes. My fingers dug into the skin on her hips. I was pulling her down now, then pushing her up, then pulling her down again.

When she pulled at my forearms, I let go, expecting her to continue at the same pace without my assistance, or insistence perhaps I should say. Once my hands were removed, she raised herself up and I fell out of her. It took a brief moment for me to realize that her entire presence was gone, that she climbed off of me so quickly. I lay there, my hips still raised in the air as if frozen in time. Then I opened my eyes, blinked as I returned to reality, and looked up to where she had been to see only empty air and, beyond it, the tent ceiling.

Before I could glance around to find her, I felt her hand on my penis, cupping the base and raising it to point at the ceiling. Then her lips were around it, sucking the end for only a moment, then bobbing her head up and down on it, taking just over half of it into her mouth each time and quickly meeting almost half of our pace from just seconds ago. I lowered my hips, pumping into her mouth as she went down. Her thighs came to rest on my knees, straddling my legs, pinning them down.

After a moment of this, she withdrew her mouth and stroked it long enough to say, "Tell me before you finish" in a panting voice.

She went back to work as soon as the words left her lips, downing as much of me as she cold, then pulling away, sucking hard enough that I could hear the slurping sounds of saliva gathering in the corners of her mouth and being drawn back inside.

I closed my eyes again, continuing to pump into her mouth, feeling her lips envelop me then draw away, then envelop me again, feeling the warmth of her mouth, then the cool night air, then the warmth of her mouth again. It was building inside me by then. I could feel it in my gut, beginning to grow outward, both into my chest and down to my genitals, then feeling like being light as air and totally tense all at once, almost euphoria.

In moments, I was moaning, an urge to do so coming over that I couldn’t resist. She kept at it, doing so with more drive than before, darting her tongue around the shaft. As the sensation grew stronger inside of me, I gasped, "I’m almost there" between breaths.

She pulled her lips away one last time, leaving my penis saturated with saliva, and started to stroke it with one hand, doing so as quickly as she could and twisting her hand as it reached the head, managing to put just the right amount of friction on the sensitive spot just beneath the head. I lifted my hips, this time arching my back pushing as far into the air as I could. I lifted her weight slightly as I pushed with my legs, as if getting my hips in the air might better the experience. Then, I held my hips there, my body straining to get them higher but failing to do so. She gripped my hip with her free hand for balance and continued to stroke my penis, now making a new, lesser slapping sound.

A moment later, I came, my body wavering in mid-air, my breath caught in my chest. As I did, semen shot through the air in several spurts. My body started to relax as the first was released, landing on my chest. Those that followed were less eruptive, leaving the semen in several think globs on my stomach. She continued to stroke as I lowered my hips and my penis went flaccid, but did so much more slowly. When she did stop, I was hardly aware. I was elsewhere, in my own world my body relaxing fully, my mind feeling no pressure to be anywhere.

I distantly felt her laying down next to me, her weight pressing against my side. She leaned down and whispered in my ear. "What dreams are made of . . ."

She certainly was, I thought.

5.

I awoke to what I at first thought was a shriek. I sat up, the blanket falling from my chest and exposing my bare skin to the chilled night air. I shivered slightly, but ignored it, tuning my ears to the silence, listening for a repetition of the sound that had alerted me and reaching, without even looking, to my right for my sword. To my left, Kitira’s poise mimicked mine, almost mirrored it in fact.

The sound came again and I recognized it as a horn, high-pitched and shriek-like but still just a horn. A warning signal, I was sure.

"It’s them," Kitira said, her voice in near panic.

She tossed the blankets from her and stood, her beautiful green skin highlighted for a few moments by the flickering light of the soon to burn out candle, now less than an inch in height and surrounded by a mound of melted and re-hardened wax. Then she was wrapping the cloth skirt around her waist. I followed her lead, getting out of bed and dressing as quickly as I could, throwing on my pants and boots. When I glanced over at her, she stood dressed in the clothes she’d worn the night before, holding her short bow in her right hand. Her quiver was already slung over her back. She was facing the entrance to the tent, her pointed ears raised, tips pointing at the peaked ceiling, listening intently. The horn sounded twice more, and she looked to me, her eyes wide. "They’re almost here," she explained, "We must hurry." I quickly grabbed my shirt, stuffed my arms into it, tied the front, and grabbed my sword again, this time gathering my own bow and quiver as well. I nodded to her then, and she led me into the clearing outside. The contrast of the dark compared to the candlelight hit me immediately, leaving me blind for a few seconds as my eyes adjusted.

As they did, taking only a few seconds, I could see the winged figures working their way across the sky, small black dots moving in the distance, hundredsof them all in a group and several more moving ahead and behind the mass of them. They were still distant though, giving us time to plan more. I looked through those around me, looking to Kyra and Diblido, hoping they were near and sober.

I found Kyra after only a few seconds, moving quickly toward me through the crowd. She stopped before me, looked around at the numbers we had (amounting almost one-hundred elves and ourselves) then turned to me again.

"This is the plan," she began. "We’ll set up most of the elves in the back of camp with bows. Most of them can shoot, and the ones that can’t, as long as they don’t accidentally hit us, they can’t do any harm. According to Diblido, the others can fight. There are about thirty of them according to him. They’ll stay here in camp with us."

As she spoke, the others of our party were gathering around us. Distantly, Diblido was shouting instructions, drawing the elves away from us. Kitira stayed by my side, not showing any signs of leaving.

"At first, we’ll all shoot at them with arrows. Hopefully, the damage we do with them alone will drive them away. If not, they’ll come to the camp more angrily. The archers will retreat into the woods. Diblido says there’s a cave. He’ll take them there until we come for him, or for a few hours should we all be killed." She smiled nervously then, as she always did. She hated the idea of losing any of her own in battle, nonetheless all of us. She took our lives seriously, and we respected her for it, actually wanted to win more knowing she cared so. I looked to Kitira then and saw a sudden rise in her, Kyra’s effects already taking hold of her.

"If the battle continues on the ground, we’ll have to watch them, make sure we give the others a chance to run without being seen. Tyne will create a distraction to help us with that and to disorient them, just be sure to close your eyes when he says and not open them until he says again."

A small group of elves was moving quickly toward us. I guessed the group was the warriors Diblido promised, as among them were several young elves, holding hand weapons as well as bows, and the graying warriors. As they met with us, Kyra quickly gave them an overview of the plan. As she did, I looked back to the sky. They’d gained a lot of ground, as flying creatures tend to do. They were close enough now that they were taking a solid form. I could make out legs and arms, and their wings were almost clear. I guessed they’d reach us in less than ten minutes, but that should be plenty of time.

I glanced back at the other elves. They were already slipping into the trees at the back of camp, kneeling behind the branches they hoped would keep them from view. There were about seventy of them; plenty of arrows.

A moment later, we were scattering, Kitira staying with me, and finding places out of sight to wait for them, behind tents and beneath small trees. The camp was approximately 40 yards by 30 yards, leaving enough room for movement, but not much for combat, once the bodies started piling up, that is. I sat beneath a small tree, Kitira next to me, and hoped the arrows would drive them away.

As they neared, I raised my bow, taking aim at the mass of them, not choosing one target just yet. They were very near by now, almost overhead but not quite. I looked to where Kyra was positioned, next to Brache, one hand held up to let us know to wait. I hoped Diblido would keep his cool, not get too aggressive with the enemy and begin firing when they could escape with fewer losses.

Glancing back, I saw him standing just inside the clearing, watching Kyra with wide eyes, scared but focused. His hand was held up as well. I looked back to the sky, feeling a little better, and saw that they were almost within range. My heart thumped then, gaining speed in my chest as the thrill of battle began to build. I took a deep breath, glanced to Kitira to see her concentrating deeply on her aim, then looked back to Kyra.

Hand still held high, she waited, watching them near. In the distant sky, the last of them had come, and the blue expanded behind them as they came closer.

I waited, my heart thumping and my breathing getting deeper and faster, as if Kitira and I were still in the tent making love instead of out here, waiting to attack. I could hear her breathing next to me and guessed she was feeling the same as me. Of course, she was. We were warriors.

They were almost overhead, and beginning to dive, swooping down toward the ground at an intense pace. Kyra still held her hand up, but it shook steadily, refusing to remain still.

The enemy was nearly above us, blackening the sky above the clearing. I wondered exactly how many there were, maybe three hundred, maybe less. Enough regardless, to kill us all should they prove worthy opponents. I looked to Kyra, getting a little too impatient.

Kyra threw her arm down, and I looked to the sky again, taking quick aim at a random target, then letting loose the arrow. It took to air, joining several others to form a swarm, all flying upward at the dark mass of winged bodies above. A few of our targets tried to dodge, to change direction or swoop beneath the arrows, but there wasn’t time. The arrows pierced wings, bodies, arms, legs, and heads alike. A few cries from above quickly became one loud voice as they let loose high-pitched screams as if in chorus. Bodies fell around us, striking the ground with heavy thumps, many times accompanied by further cries of pain. I reached one arm around Kitira, pulling her next to me and covering her head with one hand. I knew that this would help little should one fall on us, but the feeling of protecting her helped relieve me some.

Some of the warriors were coming from hiding then, weapons drawn to strike down those that had fallen but not perished. I glanced at the sky again. More were coming, and faster now. They weren’t afraid of us, not in the least. And they were angry now.

"Take aim," Kyra yelled.

I let go of Kitira and raised my bow again, stringing a fresh arrow and aiming at the quickly approaching mass. A moment later, Kyra yelled "Fire!" and a second wave of arrows hit the air.

The enemy was prepared this time, and half of our arrows were dodged effortlessly. Of those that found targets, few were deathblows. Many of them struck the creatures in the legs or arms, or wings, sending them to the ground alive. Our warriors hurried to these ones and cut them down, but before they could, I had an opportunity to size up our opposition. They stood on two feet, like a man, with wings that must have spanned twelve feet at full extension. They were haired creatures, with bat-like facial features and claws at the end of both arms and legs. They measured about five feet in height, but ranged up to a foot taller or shorter.

I let the others dispose of those that had been grounded and looked back to the sky. They were flying around in awkward patterns, zigging and zagging, making it difficult to get a shot. Kitira was aiming anyway, her bow already drawn, eye focused on one in particular. When she released the arrow, it caught its target in one wing and sent it swerving clumsily into the woods to our right.

More arrows were sent aflight, but few hit their marks. What must have been almost one hundred of the creatures flew unscathed above. They remained there, almost as though they were biding their time.

"Go," Kyra was shouting. I looked to her to see her waving her hand, motioning for Diblido to take his elves deeper into the trees. I glanced toward the trees in time to see the last remaining heads vanish.

The enemy was swooping down at us now, a few diving at a time, trying to grab and slice at us as they passed by, some trying to pick us up and carry us into the sky. I climbed to my feet, leaving my bow and drawing my sword, and started toward Kyra as Kitira took aim at one of these, shooting when it was near the ground and hitting it in the chest. It struck the ground a moment later, its wings stretching out toward the sky as it let out a long screech. Then its wings withered to the ground, and it lay still.

"Kyra," I began, "What now?"

She thought for a moment, her eyes focused on the sky.

"They won’t bother the camp. Maybe we should take shelter in the trees."

Just then, one swooped down between us. She slashed at it with her sword, slicing into its wing. It struck the ground on its feet, staggered a few steps, then turned to face us again, wing dripping blood. It took a step toward Kyra, claws held up. We stepped closer to it, each moving to one side to close it between us. It watched us, keeping Kyra in front of itself until I was too far behind for it to see me, then it lunged for her, claws lashing out. I lunged at it, sword pointing forward, and sunk the blade into its back. It screeched, throwing its arm to each side and arching its back. She swung downward at it from in front, slicing into its chest and sending it onto its side. I pulled my blade out and turned to see many more of them around us, landing on their feet to face us as though they too were human.

"Tyne!" Kyra yelled. "Now!"

"Close your eyes!" Tyne’s voice echoed toward us from the center of the clearing. I watched as the creatures’ turned their attention to where the voice had come from, then closed my eyes, doing so just in time. The inside of my eyelids glowed bright pink for a split second then went black again. The sounds of the enemy scowling in pain erupted all around me.

Light, I thought, he blinded them.

"Open them, back to battle!"

I opened my eyes, seeing pink sunspots regardless of the fact that my eyes had been closed. The creatures stood around us, eyes squeezed shut, blinded. Some of those still in the air flew about us distractedly, and I was certain he’d blinded them as well. A few came crashing to the ground and into the trees around us. Moving quickly, we scattered among them, weapons swinging, severing heads and stabbing into chests and guts alike. Dispensing of each helpless enemy as quickly as possible and moving on to the next.

After almost half a minute, some began to regain their sight. By then, we’d killed most of those on the ground. Bodies had already cluttered up the battlefield. I looked to Kyra.

"The trees," she said, waving her hands to gain the others attention. "To the trees!"

We were scattering then, following her lead into the trees to the front of the clearing, hoping that their eyesight was still too damaged to see our escape route. As we broke into the darkness beneath the tree limbs, I could hear the rustling of leaves and branches as some of them drove through, already pursuing. I stopped almost immediately, listening to see what direction they were going in. Kitira ran headlong into my back at a sprint, then fell to the ground behind me.

"Are you . . .?"

I trailed off, listening.

"Are you okay?" I asked, after pinpointing them above.

"Yes," she replied, taking my hand and climbing to her feet.

"This way," I said, leading her by the hand. The others had stopped as well, and now moved quietly behind me, walking on tiptoes through the woods, hoping to avoid another encounter with the Tree-dwellers. We must have gone almost thirty yards, not hearing a sound, before Kyra whispered: "Wait."

We froze then, wondering what the problem could be.

All around us was silence. I stood there, barely breathing, concentrating hard not to shift my weight at all. No sound.

"I think it’s¾"

I stopped suddenly, hearing the sound of something barreling through the trees behind me, and a moment later, one of them struck my back at what must have been near full speed. I struck the ground before I knew what had happened, landing chest first and losing my sword in the process.