A Watchful Eye

Story Info
Marc and Sara caught on video by four agents.
3k words
3.86
14.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers

Sara planted a passionate kiss on my lips which I returned with a deeper and longer kiss, she moaned as I slowly steps back to the bedroom. My arms curled around her slender goddess like body, our tongues played and teased one another, both of us savoring the sweetness of its lovely taste. Her tongue and kisses are more alluring than the finest red wine. Her gentle hand slowly caressed my back, massaging it gently as my one of my hand slides towards her well defined ass.

"Marc, ever since you set foot to the Ministry of Defense office, you have captivated me," she confessed punctuating each word with a yearning kiss, "I do not know why I am so obedient to you. Even my body can't have enough of you."

I stopped with the bed behind me. Breaking the kiss I lifted her chin with my two fingers and gazed into her lovely eyes.

"What has happened between us is something far more special Sara," I have stated, "It is not wise to pursue a relationship with me. My life and my path is uncertain, you deserve more than me Sara. You deserve a man who can be home with you, a man who can lead you to a quiet life, a family life."

"Marc, I don't care about that. I want you and no other man," she replied, "Besides, who want to live forever? You are far more a better man than many Marc. You have put yourself on the line to protect others, not through politics, but by volunteering your abilities and the men that follows you. What more can I ask for a man who is a leader, a hero, and caring lover."

"I can only offer you my heart, my devotion, my love, honor, and loyalty," I whispered to her ear.

"I would rather have that than anything in the world Marc," she replied seductively whispering to my ear.

Her lips found mine. Massaging her tongue with my own I turned around and gently sat her down the bed. My hands started to work on her blouse, unbuttoning them downward. Freeing her blouse I helped her shrug it off of her tossing it aside, my hands curled around her back unhinging her bra. Sara shrugged it off and tossed it forward way above my head. Her hands tugged mine, beckoning me to join her on the bed. I quickly leaned forward and unlaced my black combat boots, kicking them off of my feet I took off my socks one by one tossing them to the side. I lifted her left leg, and slide her high heels from her lovely feet, placing them back to the floor I raised her right leg and did the same. Gently I laid her down the bed, with the beautiful woman in front of me wearing nothing but her skirt, panty underneath, and her stockings, my eyes met hers as she smiled with gladness and content. I climbed the bed and on top of her beautiful body, her hands gently unbuttoned my black fatigues, I shrugged off the coat and threw it behind me. I took off my black shirt and tossed it aside as I leaned forward kissing her waiting lips.

"I want you Marc," she said in a soft whisper, "don't you want me too?"

"Yes my dearest Sara, I do want you too."

Sara's kiss became more passionate, deeper, and meaningful. For us both this has become an act of love, sharing our affection to each other by this solace, by our kiss, gentle and sensual caress, and finally our love making. Her tongue probed into my mouth as I suck it and massage it with my own. My hands made its way towards the back, slightly above her ass, where the hinge of the blouse is at. Sara arched up allowing me access to it unhinging the blouse, her smooth and silky hands unfastened my belt and started to unbuttoned my black fatigue trousers. Once finished I took off my pants and my underwear while she removed her blouse letting it slips down the bed and unto the floor. I slightly leaned to the right allowing some opening for my hand to caress the sensitive slit between her thighs, my mouth started to flick her erecting nipple of Sara's lovely breast, suddenly I devoured it with my mouth, sucking at it, a gentle nibble of my teeth sends pleasure throughout Sara's body as my hand glides up and down her moist slit. She started to moan as her panty gets wetter and her nipple becomes hard under the sensual barrage of my tongue.

"Ohhhh Maaarc that sooo good," she moaned enjoying the pleasure I am giving her.

I gently pulled Sara's panty down. She lifted her legs as the underwear passed them and off of her. Throwing her panty behind me I focused my gaze at her perfect body, lovely, admiring, beautiful, and I cannot believe that now she is mine and mine alone. I positioned myself on top of her, letting Sara keep her stockings on made her much more beautiful than I ever imagined. My hands spread her legs open and I started to rub the head of my dick on her moist slit, teasing it up and down making her wiggle in pleasure. She started to moan once more as her love juice oozes out of her pussy.

"Marc I want you in me," Sara yearned between moans.

I plunged my dick deep inside of her tight channel, she shrieked at the sudden thrust that penetrated her tight pussy as I drilled my dick deeper and deeper until the hilt slaps her inner thigh. Slowly I withdrew my dick until only the head is in her pussy, thrusting my massive cock deep in her she writhe moaning loud moans. Again and again I pounded her pussy, grabbing her legs. I set them once again onto my shoulders. Hanging on to her legs with one good arm and as I fondle her well rounded tits, my hips started to grind as I fuck her wet, tight, and wonderful pussy. Her warmth around my dick feels so incredible. Sara's tightness wraps the guild of my cock sending pleasurable sensation throughout my body. I kept up the pace for a bit as her moan reaches my ears, those wonderful moans were aphrodisiac for me as my blood tingle in anticipation of her release. Then I quicken the pace fucking her pussy harder, faster, and deeper. My dick rubs her inner linings, the walls of her inner pussy, and the sensitive g-spots that make her jump to the unbelievable sensation that I am giving her.

"MAARC, OOOOHH MAAARC," she moaned louder gripping the bed sheet.

I pounded her pussy faster and faster, deeper, and harder than before, my dick penetrates deep into her once unclaimed channel. Sara whips her head side to side moaning extensively, she started to shudder and her wonderful back arched.

"AAAAAHHHH MAAAARC!" she screamed in pleasure as a powerful orgasm rocked her beautiful body.

I let go of Sara's legs withdrawing my dick from her pussy and turned her around, she gasp if shocked at the loss as her channel became empty, setting the young Arab woman on her knees I positioned my shaft on her oozing pussy lips once again from behind and slides it deep inside of her as my hands grabbed her waist pulling her to me. Again and again I repeated the action, fucking her deep inside that lovely pussy. I can hear our bodies slapping against each other with every thrust, her wet pussy again made that slurping sound as my dick moves in and out of her channel, grinding my hips once again, Sara started to moan louder, setting her head down to the pillow trying to muffle her uncontrollable moans.

"OOOHHH AAAAHHH AAAHH OOOOHHH MAAARC," she cried out in pleasure.

Fucking her faster and faster in her pussy and our body slapping frequently against the other, she screams moaning louder. I can feel her pussy tightening even more, her love juice started to drip onto the bed sheet as I keep pounding her pussy. My hands reached from below squeezing her breast, pinching her nipple, teasing it and rubbing her hardened brown nipple.

"Who do you belong to Sara," I asked her grunting from the pleasure of fucking this beautiful young woman.

"I belong to you Marc," she replied moaning each word, "I am yours and yours alone."

I smiled unable to control myself, yearning and wanting to make her cum once more. My engorged cock kept up its drilling and pumping motion, she grabs the headboard of the bed and held on as I thrust and pulled her in impaling her pussy over and over again, faster and faster, deeper and deeper her lovely body rocked back and forth. Sara moaned every two thrust inside her pussy, as my hands never tire of playing with her well defined and well rounded breast.

"NYAAAAHHH AAAAHH AAAAHHH OOOOOHHH MARC IM GOING TO CUM!" she moaned louder than before her body shaking and convulsing.

"Cum for me Sara," I replied groaning with every thrust of my dick into her we and slick channel.

She let out a loud shriek as her climax over took her. Sara dropped to the bed panting and gasping for air, while her pussy poured out her love juice, the ripple of orgasm washed my cock with her slick juices. I am not yet done with her as my dick pops out of her pussy and slowly glides it inside of her ass. My shaft is lubricated with her cum allowing it to be slippery and it entered her ass with ease.

"Oh Marc that feels so good," she said to me moaning once again as I slowly fuck her ass.

I smiled and slowly my hand slides downward to her sweat soaked stomach and then to her sensitive clit.

"AAAHHH," she moaned as my fingers played with her clit, rubbing her sensitive bud, teasing it, and gently tugging it.

Sara's climax starts to build up again, as I rocked her back and forth pounding her sweet and lovely ass. She moaned again and again as my dick penetrates deeper into her ass, our body started to slap against the other and I swayed around and around fucking her ass.

"MAAARC OOOHHHH MAAARC," she moaned her body bombarded with pleasing sensation from her ass and her clit.

I grabbed her waist and started to pull her towards me and off of me as I thrust in her ass, faster and faster I drilled her, deeper and deeper my cock squeezed inside her ass. She started to moan louder and louder as the sensation of pleasure intensifies.

"MY GOOOOSH AAAAHH OOOOOHH AAAHHH MAAAARC OOOOHHH," she cried out in pleasure moaning out loud that her voice pleases me and drives me to the edge.

I neared my climax as my dick pounds, drills, and pump her beautiful ass, rocking her faster, feeling my orgasm building I kept up the pace.

"Sara I'm about to cum," I groaned.

With one last deep thrust I shot out my seed deep into her ass, depositing my seed in her I groaned out in pleasure. Sara's orgasm came next to mine. Her rippling love juice washed my cock and mixed it with my seed. She moaned screaming my name as her own climax took hold of her, both of us dropped onto the bed panting and gasping for air. I gazed into her eyes, a smile upon my face. Her hand caressed my face as she returned the smile.

"I love you Marc," she confessed, "I know it is just a short while but I am sincere that you are the man I love."

I smiled caressing her lovely face, planting a passionate kiss on her lips then breaking the kiss my arms curled around her body embracing her.

"I will love you with all my heart Sara," I replied.

She smiled as tears of joy trickle off her lovely eyes.

"I'm so happy Marc."

We laid there in bed with our arms around each other, savoring the moment of love, hope, and joy.

Across the building adjacent to my penthouse suite a team of Parthian agents have rented a room there and with their surveillance equipment they have started to monitor my whereabouts ever since I returned from the port of Bass'Ara. The four Parthian intelligence officers have witnessed love making between me and Sara.

"Lucky son of a bitch," said one of the Parthian agents.

"How could someone like him get a girl like that?" asked another.

"Money perhaps," replied the third Parthian.

"I don't know about you guys but that made me so horny," said the last agent, "I'm going out and get myself laid."

The horny Parthian was about to exit the room when one of his comrades called him.

"No one is going out tonight," he said to his horny comrade, "Our job is to carryout this surveillance and that is what we will do."

"What ever you say, you're the boss of this operation."

The four men continued on with their job, one is listening to the conversation in the penthouse. The other two is recording everything via an infrared camera, while the last makes sure that the other three men are doing their job. These four men are tasked to find any information that can be used against the Rim-Cats by our enemies, it was something that has not caught my attention before but now it will leave an impression that I will carry throughout my career as the mercenary commander of the Rim-Cats.

Back in the penthouse Sara fell asleep in my arms and a beep sounded from my sat comm. I slowly got up and walked towards my fatigues where it was last placed. Grabbing the communication device I read the instruction since our satellite communication device can receive messages via text form and voice calls I am glad to have acquired such a useful device.

'Colonel, there are four agents from the Hilton hotel across your penthouse that is monitoring you. You are upon their watchful eyes. Our Fennek scout-car passed by and has detected their surveillance systems. It is infrared camera and sound recording from afar. Trooper Manzano, Trooper Quezon, and Corporal Karinyo with our two Fenneks are with me across the Hilton and have determined the floor and room of the men doing the surveillance. Corporal Tanaw.'

I started to type in my reply and dressed at the same time.

'Hold your position, I will be there shortly. Let's take the bastards out since we need prisoners for the intelligence department to interrogate.'

After dressing I kissed Sara's lips and left her sleeping on the bed. Heading down the elevator I ended up in the garage, opening the trunk of my rental car, I grabbed the bag and headed towards the gift shop. Though it was late there were ample people around the hotel, with the stealthy skills of a panther I blended with the crowd, exited the hotel, and made my way towards the Hilton where my four troopers are waiting for my arrival. Locating my troopers I took out my MP-7 submachine gun and placed the fore grip to its firing position.

"Alright men, let's do this," I said to the four troopers as they followed me in the building.

Walking towards the elevator area we waited for it to open, upon opening we rushed inside and Corporal Tanaw pressed the button where the enemy's have rented a room. The elevator deposited us to the floor and we silently and swiftly went towards the room's entrance. Two of us flanked the right side while the other two flanks the left side of the door, the last trooper stood in the middle placing a small charge by the door knob above the lock.

"On three now," I instructed my men.

"One, two, and three. Go!"

The trooper pressed his detonator exploding the charge, he kicked the door open and the five of us rushed in.

"Don't move," I shouted.

The four Parthian agents were shocked by the blast but still three men did not follow what I instructed and made a grab for their 9mm scorpion submachine gun. I fired at the first Parthian who nearly took an aim of his weapon, riddling the man's chest with my 9mm submachine gun. The man flayed lifeless onto the ground. Corporal Tanaw fired at the second man with his FN-P90 5.56mm submachine gun, he tore the man apart with his long burst, blood spurted everywhere covering the man's comrade with his rich red liquid texture. The three troopers found the third man making a move, before he can reach his scorpion submachine gun, the trio of Rim-Cats trooper opened fire with their FN-P90. The Parthian swayed and danced as the bullets riddled his body before dropping to the ground flinching in his death spasm. I aimed my weapon at the last surviving Parthian.

"Move and your dead," I warned him, "Surrender and you will live."

The warning worked as he raised his hand to surrender.

"He is all yours Corporal," I said to my trooper.

"Yes sir," he led the surviving Parthian to the elevator.

I walked towards the reception desk and paid the man five-thousand Euros.

"For the damage and the problem of cleaning up the room," I commented and left.

As I make my way towards the Hyatt hotel, I turned and looked at the two Fenneks Scout-Cars from my regiment. Corporal Tanaw had the prisoner cuffed and placed in the vehicle, moments later the engine growled and the two combat-cars sped off towards the H.Q. I returned to the penthouse suite where Sara was awake and quizzically looked at me.

"Where you been Marc? What was that commotion about in the Hilton?"

"It's nothing honey I just took care of some business that's all," I replied.

She hugged me and kissed my lips tasting the gunpowder that was splayed over the room.

"You are a bad ass you know that," she softly commented.

"Yes, that I am Sara."

I smiled and kissed her lips passionately.

"Another day in the office," I said to her.

She just looked at me and shakes her head, her hands guided me to the bed room where we laid together and fell asleep with our arms around each other.

TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers