A Watchful Wife

Story Info
Wife finds she loves watching him with another woman.
1.8k words
4.39
52.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slsp84
slsp84
4 Followers

I came home that night, exhausted but grateful the day was done. I tossed my purse on the kitchen table and kicked my flats off, sighing in relief. Suddenly I paused, my ears perked up: what was that I heard downstairs?

"Hmm,"I thought, smiling a little. My heartbeat picked up, and a warm feeling tingled down in my belly."Those sound like sexy noises. Wonder if my roommates are at it again..."

I've always had a thing about sneaky voyeurism, have ever since I was a young teen and accidentally caught my best friend's parents romping around on their living room floor... and didn't stop watching from around the corner until they, and I, were finished. Now that my husband and I were sharing a house with our two best friends, there were occasions when I accidentally overheard our friends, as she squealed and moaned quietly, and he would chuckle and shush her.

This time they didn't know anyone else was home, and I couldn't let the opportunity for a little gratification pass me by. I slipped down the stairs as quietly as I could, and tip-toed the rest of the way toward their bedroom. To my surprise and delight, their door was open, just a little bit- how perfect! I peered into the crack between the door and frame, and had to clap my hand to my mouth to stifle the shocked, low moan that threatened to escape my lips and give me away.That was our female friend... and THAT was my husband!

See... I've also had this thing... a fantasy, about watching my husband fuck another woman.

We'd talked about it plenty, especially in the throes of our own passion. Once upon a time, we been occasional enjoyers of MDMA, and would pour our dirty little hearts out to each other for hours as we pleasured each other. So he knew I'd thought about it, but we hadn't acted on anything. In fact, our sex life had slowed down considerably since I'd gotten pregnant, and I felt guilty- and thought privately to myself that I'd feel better if I knew he wasn't resigned to solo pleasure all the time. I wondered, for a small second, if he'd planned to be doing this as I got home, for just this reason. I found I didn't care. My heart raced, I began to tremble a little, and my underwear was suddenly no longer dry. My pussy positivelythrobbed.

Not wanting to go too quickly, I allowed my hand to brush over the crotch of my jeans, then my fingers stole into my bra and lightly swirled around my now-hard nipples. I couldn'tbelievethe scene before me.

There she was, such an adorably sexy little thing, so much different from me. Younger, petite, dark hair, piercings and tattoos.Big, ripe tits that jiggled deliciously on her tiny frame as he thrust his dick into her. They were laying on the bed just perfectly so I had a stunning, clear view of the action, and I could tell, even from a few feet away, that she wassotight, her skin stretching just a bit as he slid in. I could see it in his face too, the little squint, the way his bottom lip dropped so slightly in pleasure as he fucked her. He picked up the pace and firmly drove into her, seemingly in perfect time with my thumping heartbeat, a satisfying littlesmack smack smackof his thighs against hers. Then, evil as he was, he pulled all the way out of her. She moaned in frustration, an indignant little sound. A thin, clear strand of their mingling wetness stretched between his head and her hole for a small second. My knees shook, and my fingers closed around my nipples, working them in a stroking, rhythmic motion that my husband himself had taught me that I loved.

I knew what he was going to do next- it was one of my favorite things, and the anticipation was delicious. He placed the head of his penis just against her vagina, then reached over for the lube that was at his fingertips on the bed next to them. A dollop on his finger, and he began lightly swirling her cute-as-a-button clit, and gave her just the promise of entering her, never actually doing so. She sucked her breath in, a long, throaty breath, and let out the sexiest"Ohhhhh..."I had ever heard.

I practically came right then and there.

I loved the smile that crossed his lips, one of sheer, wicked pleasure, as hesoenjoyed teasing the fuck out of his women. He slowed his finger's movements on her to an agonizingly slow, gentle rub, and just as her hips began to buck against him, he stopped. Her hands fluttered up involuntarily, and he deftly reached up with one hand and pinned them above her head. The other hand held her hip-"God, he must love how her hip bone is just barely visible through that silky flesh,"I thought- and he began part two of the Great Tease. He pushed his dick, which was so hard I could see the veins popping out on it from where I was, into her as slowly as he could manage, going and going until he was in her entirely, then pushing into her a little harder, a little deeper. She came- I saw her hips shudder and that tight little slit pulsing around him- but he wasn't about to relent. He pulled out of her as slowly as he'd entered, and once he'd just popped the head out of her, he stroked back in again at that terrible, wonderful slow pace. He kept that up through her orgasm, which seemed to stretch on and on, and continued on afterwards as she built up again, her breath quickening. But before she could come again, she tapped his shoulder and whispered in his ear."Ohh, Andy,"she breathed in her sultry, deep voice."I wanna suck that dick of yours."

My husband was, after all, a red-blooded male, who despite loving me alone was still attracted to other women- knowing that was hot. Knowing thatotherwomen still wanted to jump on his dick?Thatwas beyond sexy. I hoped she was a knockout at blowjobs- it wasn't my strong point. I found I wasn't to be disappointed. Shelovedit.

She had him stand up, and lightly shoved him against the wall,right next to the door frame where I watched.And she hadn't seen me! I could no longer contain myself. I let my hand wander from my nipple, down my stomach and I unbuttoned my jeans. I slid my hand between the smoothness of my skin and the softness of my silk underwear, and lightly pressed my finger against my clit, holding it still there. Itpulsedwith pleasure. Things were about to get better.

She knelt before him and lovingly brushed the back of her hand against his balls, up and down his shaft. "Are you sure?" he asked her as he stroked her hair. She smiled a flirty little smile, adirtylittle smile, and said, "Andy, I know you and your wife love each other, and I also know that she hasn't been in the mood much lately. I also know that you've never pressured her at all about it, and she feels a little guilty."That snitch!I grinned. "Andy, youneedthis."

With that, she kissed the tip of his penis, and then slid her lips down around his dick until they met the skin of his belly. And she stayed there, working her tongue around and gazing up at him with a look of sheer enjoyment. He groaned,loudly, and his hand gently caressed the back of her head. She began bobbing back and forth, up and down the entire length of him, a slow, slippery movement. I knew she must have learned to completely overcome her gag reflex, and vowed to get her to teach me the trick- but for now, it was all I could do just to keep my breathing from being noticeably loud. I worked the tip of my finger in and out of my now sloppy-wet pussy, letting my wrist rub against my clit. The view wasincredible.

She gradually sped up a bit, and he pressed his hands against his hips to keep from presssing her into him. I was amazed when she reached up, grabbed his hand, and put it back on the base of her skull- shereallyenjoyed this! He lost it a little at that point, closing his hand around a fistful of her hair and guiding her to just the right speed. His breathing quickened. Her hand began going to town on her own clit, and I matched my movements on myself to hers. He began to moan louder with each thrust into her mouth, and she must have sensed just the right time- she slid her mouth down around him with force and pressed into him, and I watched my husband push his hand against her head, and arch up onto his toes as a guttural"Oh GOD!"came from deep in his throat. I saw her throat move, and knew that she'd taken his entire load straight down the back of her throat. She paused, throat muscles still gently working around the tip of his dick, until he lowered back down flat onto his feet. But he wasn't done-ohno.

He tenderly helped her back to her feet, kissed her passionately for a moment, and then with a sly smile twirled her around and bent her over the bed. She cried out in surprise, and quickly grasped a pillow to prop her torso up on. He wasted no time- he plunged into her, held briefly at the depth of the thrust, and then began working up steam. Harder and harder he fucked her, and I knew it was time for the grand finale. I zeroed in on that perfect spot on my clit and began working towards my own orgasm as he built towards theirs. I fought to keep from shutting my eyes in pleasure- I wanted every last little bit of this burned into my memory. He was now banging away proper, and her breasts bounced as he worked at her. I couldhearhow wet she was! She began to groan with each breath..."Andy... Ohhh... GOOOOOD.... YEEEEEEEESS!"she howled, and he moaned with pleasure too as he watched her O-face with intent satisfaction.

"Oh my GOD!"I cried, as my own pussy pulsed with orgasm. The two of them looked at each other with shock and perhaps fear, and then grinned as they realized whatImust have been doing...

...Whoops!

slsp84
slsp84
4 Followers