A Wave Too High - Laura

Story Info
Laura needs supplies... Jacob owns the store and her.
1.9k words
2.9
10.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
targlet2
targlet2
24 Followers

The soft air kissed Laura's face and she dangled her feet off her bed. She liked college a lot, but the fat Calculus B book sat with unintelligible arcane formulas for calculating all sorts of equations. Frankly it made Laura's head hurt. Laura was short with brown hair pert C cup breasts and thick blond hair and an ample butt that made black men turn and look at her with interest. Not that Laura noticed engrossed as she was in her chemistry major, but Laura utterly hated Calculus B.

The phone rang and a cute picture of her roommate Marissa popped up. Marissa would be here at the dorm in 10 minutes. Decisions decisions thought Laura A. Go to Calculus B the last class before the weekend or B go with Marissa wherever the heck she was going.

Laura shoved a few changes of clothes into her back applied her lipstick and gloss and when Marissa arrived looking panic-stricken Laura said.

"Ok Marissa chill ok let's go and you can calm down." Laura dragged her feet and plopped her sparkly shoes into the bag. Then Marissa grabbed her arm and practically dragged her into the car.

In the car Laura yawned and fell asleep while Marissa drove.

The air in the car was air conditioned but outside it felt like the air had a charge to it. They were driving west towards the Appalachian Mountains.

That night they stopped in a cheap hotel and Laura noticed her phone didn't work to call her parents or her brother. The radio in the car played the emergency station and nothing else on any station but there were no instructions either.

Marissa and Laura argued and when Laura tried to turn the television on the stations were blank at first. Then a news channel came on every station talking about a tidal wave of massive proportions. Laura and Marissa sat and watched the television in their hotel room. Then Marissa asked where they should go.

"Let's go to a cabin in the Smokey mountains my parents own," Laura suggested.

The very next day both girls drove for the cabin and didn't stop for any supplies arriving at 2 pm that day. The cabin had no food or basic supplies but did have a couple basics like toilet paper and beer. Laura wanted to leave immediately and go get supplies.

Marissa was exhausted from the drive and wanted to stay at the cabin.

"Alright look I'll go get the supplies and you stay here," said Laura.

Driving away into the town 15 minutes away Laura went to the store but a large man with a gun sat in front of the store and flatly said.

"Go away now or I'll shoot you this is my store now."

Laura swallowed and turned away from the clearly upset man and walked back to her car. Driving to the next town took an hour and the store there was small and looked deserted.

Swiftly Laura filled her cart but there were no checkers, and the self-check out was off line. About to leave the store a pair of black hands caged Laura in at the front of the store boxing her in with her body between the check out and his hot masculine body. Turning around in a panic Laura stood face to face with a man about 6 ft and his thick black hair was cut down to an inch on his head. His arms were thickly muscled, and he held Laura by her arms. The thick roped muscles in his arms barely flexed to hold Laura in place.

"So, were you planning on paying or just looting?" he asked contemptuously.

"I but nobody was here and I..." stammered Laura.

"Well now I could shoot you for looting or you could buy what you need."

"I will buy what I need "Laura said a bit more confidently and began to take out her debit card.

"Ha that won't work but the cost is 80 dollars for the food and supplies."

"I don't have cash." Laura stammered

"Well I guess you can't pay me."

"Look I really need these supplies and surely you see that..." Laura said thinking she would reason with him.

Looking down at her the man rubbed a calloused black thumb over her nipple. "Well maybe you can pay some other way."

"I don't know what you mean, and I don't even know your name." Laura said her face turning red.

"Jacob and you can pay me by sucking me and spending the night."

Laura looked at the car out the store window and then at Jacob as he continuously rubbed her breasts until her nipples peaked and she began to drip into her white cotton panties.

"You have to stop I'm not like that I have money in the bank my card will work again."

"Not today it won't and you either pay me or I shoot you as a looter." Jacob said grabbing Laura by the wrists with one hand.

Swallowing Laura looked down at the big bulge in Jacob's pants and he slowly eased opened his zipper and took his 10 inches of solid meaty looking penis out. Gently Jacob began pushing Laura to her knees not releasing her wrists from the grip of his hand and then he pulled her onto his dick to suck him. Hesitantly Laura licked his glans and to her horror the meat grew even harder and thicker in her mouth. She had never sucked such a large penis and never a black man. After a few minutes Laura tried to get up, but Jacob held her onto his dick, and she began to choke on it with her mouth so very full of his throbbing thick penis.

"breath through your nose." Jacob said helpfully as he thrust into her mouth.

Then after what seemed to Laura to be hours of suckling and licking his penis Jacob came. The thick gobs of cum filled her mouth and Laura wanted nothing more than to spit it out on Jacob. He must have seen the look in Laura's eyes for he said.

"better swallow" Jacob said cruelly twisting his big black hands in her soft blond hair.

Laura swallowed all the cum and shakily stood up into Jacob's arms.

"You know looters can be shot on sight? I think maybe you better come with me" Jacob said twisting Laura's arms behind her and walking her to a back room that was a studio apartment. The bed was a fold down and when Jacob shoved Laura onto the bed Laura was stunned laying on her back with her tight shorts bunching up between her legs.

In a moment Jacob was on Laura pinning her down and shoving his meat between her trembling legs.

"I'll let you have this week's groceries and weekly groceries, but your body will belong to me four times a week sugar. You will drive into town and let me fuck you four nights a week. Should you not well you won't get any groceries from me or my kin who all own stores in the area. So, will you have sex in exchange for your food up to 80 dollars a week?" Jacob asked with a smile on his full black lips.

"I'm not like that." Laura began to cry as Jacob stroked her nipples and between her increasing wet spot over her pussy.

"That's practically asking me to prostitute myself to you."

Jacob smiled and took his dick in his hand and began to rub himself until the head of his penis was uncovered as well. Then Jacob pulled the tight shorts off Laura and her panties off as wells so she was fully exposed to his gaze.

Inching away Laura began to tremble.

Jacob smiled and grabbed the television remote and turned on the television. The news was talking about the banking failure and how all computerized credit and debit systems were now non functional and would be for up to a year during the rebuilding phase and how the government was destroyed.

Laura looked up into his big black eyes and looked at his mouth while slowly lowering her body down into the bed down away from the headboard and closing her eyes in surrender. She felt a sharp pain as his thick dick penetrated her and he laid himself on top of her. The fullness of his dick as he kept pushing into her small frame made her ache like she was being ripped apart. It was making her terribly full, so the sides of her vagina hurt from him being too big for her and he kept pushing the thick meat deep inside her. Looking up Laura realized he was only halfway in her and he kept shoving and grabbed her hips before shoving himself in her up to the hilt. Gasping in pain and pleasure Laura tried to wiggle away from the punishing girth of his dick. He began moving the minute he was fully inside her pulling her firmly up him and she was so very full, from his possession that she began to thrash under him from pain and pleasure made more intense from him suckling her breasts constantly. Pinned fully under him he spent hours filling her with his milk and playing with her clitoris just to see how much he could make her cum. Much to Laura's horror he had a back massager which he applied to her clitoris to make her cum multiple times and clothes pin which he snapped onto her full nipples, so they ached constantly.

When daylight came, he pulled her panties up, but Laura was so full of cum the liquid sloshed out and made the white panties look see through from all the liquid. Putting her bra in his pocket Jacob smiled and pinched her nipples between his thick black fingers. Laura pulled her clothes back on and as she did, so Jacob wrote her a receipt for the food and supplies. Laura's pussy ached from being rubbed raw for hours that night and her anus ached too from having Jacob stick three fat fingers in her while he fucked her repeatedly.

Ashamed Laura limped to her car and drove to the cabin only to have to return to the store four times a week just to get food to survive.

How did it turn out?

Well for well over five years she had to stick to her arrangement with Jacob due to her having three babies very close together plus Marissa and her one baby to help.

Now five years is a long time but that's how long it took for the government to pull itself together.

When Laura appealed to the governmental body of the new Smokey Mountain Regional court the judge ruled that Laura was a looter and she was told she could either marry Jacob and be his wife or face ten years in prison for looting. The judge then stated that with her being eight months pregnant with twins it would be difficult and with her having a 4-year-old and 3-year-old plus her ten-month-old baby had she better not think of her children? That obviously she would stand trial for fornication if she did not marry her lover immediately and that with three children and two on the way didn't, she think she ought to do the decent thing and marry so her children would have a father? The penalty for fornication, the judge went on to say would be being tied to a tree and whipped by her lover in a public square until she did agree to the marriage that her lover so lovingly and kindly sought.

Jacob agreeably told the judge he would marry Laura and so despite being eight months pregnant with twins Laura got married that very hour. Marissa helpfully watched the children while the judge performed the nuptials.

targlet2
targlet2
24 Followers