A Way to Get More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked out the window unaware that Dan was checking out every inch of her exposed breasts. She hoped that the medication would kick in soon so she could just sleep during the flight instead of chatting with Dan. After what felt like an eternity, the flight attendant came back with their blanket.

"What are your plans in Boston, " Dan asked as he quickly put the blanket on his lap.

"I'm sorry, Dan, but I'm really tired and I just took some medication to sleep during the flight." Sarah quickly used the blanket to cover herself up from head to toe.

"Oh, no problem. Maybe we can talk while we are in Boston."

"Sorry, but I already made plans while I'm down there."

"OK, well have a good nap." Dan felt the anger rise inside him again. Who does this bitch think she is? Does she think she's too good for him? "I should teach her a lesson she'll never forget," Dan fumed.

Three hours into the flight and Dan couldn't stop staring at Sarah's face. He always knew that she was gorgeous, but he had been so obsessed with that body of hers, that he forgot just how beautiful her face really was. As she sat there deep in sleep, Dan stared at her high cheekbone, perfect nose, and full lips.

"She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," Dan thought. He had seen a lot of pretty women in magazines and in movies, but Sarah was prettier than all of them. Add her killer body and you basically have a woman that any man would give his left nut to fuck.

Speaking of her body, Dan wanted to catch another glimpse of that sexy outfit she was wearing. He looked around to check that no one was looking. Lucky for him, business class was almost empty and no one sat in the seats across from them. He slowly grabbed the blanket that was covering her and pulled down.

He pulled until the blanket stopped at her waist. He leaned in and smelled the sexy perfume that she wore. She was in deep sleep and had shifted her body so that her upper body was leaning towards his side. That gave him a direct line down her blouse. He watched as her ample tits rose with every breath she took. He was mesmerized with her cleavage. They were so deep and looked so soft. Her skin was tanned and flawless.

Although her blouse was tight, the way she was leaning left a gap from her neck to where the gentle swell of her enormous breast started. Dan realized that by adjusting his body, he could look down that gap and see the entire top half of her right breast. Her half bra offered little protection from his wandering eyes. He was amazed at just how full her tits were and as he looked even further down, he realize that there was no tan mark.

"Fuck," he cried. "She must tan topless." He was only half right. Mike had encouraged her to tan completely nude by the pool in his backyard.

All of a sudden there was some turbulence and plane jerked up and down. Sarah slept right though it, but Dan felt like he died and went to heaven. The turbulence had caused Sarah's enormous breasts to bounce obscenely up and down. To be just inches away from two natural 36D breasts jiggling up and down was a dream come true.

Dan decided to be bolder and pull the blanket completely off of her. Sarah stirred a little as she felt the blanket fall to her feet. She wanted to pick it up, but the drug was taking it's affect. She squirmed in her seat trying to get comfortable before she going back into deep sleep.

Dan's eyes nearly popped out of his sockets. Sarah had moved when he pulled the blanket completely off, and in her new position her short skirt had risen almost a few inches from her panties. Dan could clearly see the lace trim that were on top of her see through stockings and the little bands that must have connected them to a garter belt.

"The naughty girl," Dan whispered. He couldn't control himself any longer and put his left hand down his boxers and began stroking himself. With his right hand, he carefully inched it towards her smooth thigh. Dan had never touched Sarah before, but now the back of his hand was rubbing against her thigh. Even though she was wearing stockings, he could tell just how soft her body was. He began to stroke himself faster.

At the same time, he moved his right hand higher. Now he was stroking the little lace trim on top of her stocking. Dan felt his orgasm forming so he decided it was time to touch that exposed area where her stocking ended and her miniskirt began. He carefully rotated his hand so he could feel her bare upper thigh with his fingertips. Her leg was so smooth and felt so soft that Dan felt himself losing control. He began rubbing her naked thighs as he squirted cum in his boxers and shorts. That was the most intense orgasm he's ever had.

"Can I get you something to drink," the flight attendant asked from behind.

"Oh shit," Dan thought as he tried to act natural.

"Uh, nothing for me thanks."

Sarah started to stir beside him. From the turbulence, the blanket falling, the rubbing of her leg, and the flight attendance's voice, she finally woke up.

"Can I please have a glass of water," the beautiful 21 year old asked.

The plane landed just after six at night. Dan asked Sarah if she wanted to share a cab to the hotel, but Sarah politely declined, saying she wanted to stop by the mall. Normally Dan would feel rejected, but he was sure people could see the cum stain on his pant so he didn't mind being alone.

Every men in the mall stared at the blond bombshell as she walked by. Sarah was aware of the attention she was getting, but she only had one thought on her mind, find a lingerie shop and pick out an outfit for Mike tomorrow. In fact, maybe she would pick up a second lingerie in case they have another show on Wednesday.

Sarah spent a good hour in the lingerie store. Mike had brought her just about every lingerie you can imagine, but Sarah was able to find two that she never wore and that she knew Mike would absolutely love on her. As she entered a taxi to head to her hotel, she couldn't stop thinking how much she was in love with Mike, and how she would do anything to make him happy.

Dan couldn't sleep. It was 3:00am and he couldn't stop thinking about how soft Sarah's thigh was. He had traveled to Boston hoping he could spend some time with her, but he quickly realized that that wasn't going to happen. Normally he would just give up, but after what he experienced on that flight, he was determined to find a way to get more.

He got up and turned on his computer. He logged into her personal e-mail account and was delighted to see she had written Mike a short message.

"Hi, babe. The flight was good, slept most of the way. Looking forward to the meeting tomorrow. Have to go to bed now, have to wake up early. Love and miss you soooo much.

P.S. I stopped by a lingerie shop on the way from the airport. I picked out this itsy bitsy piece that I think you would like. See you at 9 tomorrow night for the show ;) "

Dan closed his eyes imagining Sarah wearing something itsy bitsy. He started masturbating to the thought of her body wearing so little. As he shot his load all over the bed sheet, he knew he had to find a way to get involved in that webcam show.

Dan woke up dreaming of Sarah. He realized that he was now obsessed with her and formed a plan to gain access to her laptop. He picked up his cell and called her. After a few rings, she finally answered.

"What do you want, Dan?"

"My dick around your pretty mouth," Dan thought.

"Hi Sarah, I was wondering if you had plans for lunch today."

"Sorry, but I'm having lunch with some of the board members."

"Oh, OK. Have fun."

As he hung up the phone, Dan realized he couldn't stop smiling.

The company Sarah was visiting was located outside of downtown, and she needed a 20 minute cab ride to get there. Dan's convention on the other was at a hotel right across the street. After checking the front desk to see what time room service was for his hotel room, Dan decided he would skip the morning talks and just wait in the hallway outside their rooms. He wasn't worried about Sarah showing up since she had lunch plans.

After what seemed like an eternity, he saw the cleaning lady entered their hallway and Dan quickly ducked into room. Lucky for him the cleaning lady was going to clean Sarah's room before his. Dan put a glass against the wall separating their rooms and listened. When he finally heard the cleaning lady vacuuming in Sarah's room, he enter the hallway again.

He knew that in order for this to work, he had to time everything perfectly. He waited in front of Sarah's door with his room key card in his hand. As soon as he saw the doorknob turning, he quickly pretended to slide his key card in the slot.

"Oh hello, sir," the old cleaning lady said to the man holding a key card.

"Hello, ma'am," Dan replied, trying his best to act cool. "Is my room all ready?"

"Yes, it is," the cleaning lady replied as she held Sarah's door open. "Have a nice day."

"Oh, I will," Dan said. "Yes, I will."

Dan closed the door and surveyed the room. He knew that he only had 15 minutes before the important afternoon talks began. He saw Sarah's new laptop on the table by the window. As he turned it on, he was amazed at all it's bells and whistles.

"That Mike really doesn't spare any expenses," he thought.

He quickly put in a flash drive he had in his pocket and install a virus that lets him control her HD webcam from his laptop. As he turned the laptop off, he saw he still had a few minutes left and quickly opened the drawer that had her underwears.

"Wow!" He was holding two bras and their matching thongs. The thongs were just a little triangle that were held together by three tiny strings. The bras had no paddings and were made out of fine lace that probably had a hard time covering her nipples.

"Mike sure has great taste."

Dan wanted to find the bag that held the lingerie she brought last night, but he had to attend those afternoon talks. "I'll see it tonight," he thought as he went to his convention feeling like he just won the jackpot.

As 9:00pm approached, three people had three different ways of preparing for the show. Sarah had just gotten out of the tub after a long bubble bath. Her first day at the meetings went really well. All the board members were so nice to her and a couple even offered her a job at their companies. She was in a great mood as she put on one of the lingerie she brought yesterday.

Meanwhile, in the room next door, Dan was typing on his computer making sure that everything was ready. He could turn on the webcam whenever Sarah's computer was on and just finished installing a video recorder so he can record the show and play it over and over. Dan's convention didn't go so well. He was too distracted about tonight that he missed a lot of the important discussions. He didn't have much to report to his supervisor after today's talks.

On the other side of the country, Mike was just about to log into his account so he could chat with his knockout girlfriend. The short e-mail she sent him earlier had make him extremely horny, and he had been looking forward to his all day. He even blew off a couple of friends who wanted to hang out at the bar just so he could be on time.

Sarah wrapped her silk robe around her curvacious body. The robe was a Valentine's present from Mike and it was so short it barely reached half way down her smooth thighs. She sat in front of her laptop and turned it on. She was happy to see that Mike was already logged in and waiting for her. She began typing.

"Hello baby. Were you waiting long?"

"I've been waiting all day, babe."

"Oh, poor baby. I'll make up for it. Here, let me turn on my webcam and mic."

Both Mike and Dan leaned into their monitors at the same time. Both already had an erection.

As the video window popped up, they could see that Sarah was standing in the living room in front of the laptop. She had a silk robe on along with a pair of sexy red heels. The robe was white and a little wet from her bath. Smiling seductively at the webcam, Sarah started to undo the string holding her tiny robe in place.

She untied the knot in front and started to slowly open up her robe. But right before she opened it, she quickly turned her back to the webcam.

"You fucking tease," Dan hissed as he started to pump his 10 inch cock. Mike was too focus on his girlfriend to say anything. All he could do was stare and masturbate.

Sarah lowered the robe showing Mike (and Dan) her smooth shoulders. There were two tiny pink straps holding up whatever she had on. She looked over her shoulder directly at the camera and slowly pulled her robe down to her tiny waist. The two pink straps were connected to a string that went around her rib cage. Although Mike couldn't see the front yet, he knew that string goes around the front and rest right underneath his girlfriend's amazing 36D tits.

Coming down the string was a pink mesh material that was completely see through. The material was very light and loose, and if Sarah decided to spin around, the material would just lift up and form a circle around her sexy body. It was also very short and barely reached the small of her back.

"She brought a fucking see through baby doll," Mike thought as he rubbed his huge erection.

Sarah contiued looking at the webcam and slowly dropped her robe to the floor.

"Oh my fucking lord," Dan yelled.

The lingerie came with matching panties. Except you could barely call them panties. It was just a tiny g-string. From the back all the boys could see were two pink strings that came together at the middle and then disappear into her luscious ass.

Dan couldn't believe he was finally seeing Sarah's ass. He would always stare at them covered in a skirt or business pants, but he never realized just how round and firm they were until now. The term spankable was the first thing he thought of. The fact that she was wearing high heels made the effect even more amazing. The shoes made her legs longer and it stuck her ass out even more. Dan couldn't believe Mike was lucky enough to convince Sarah to let him stick it in that fine ass of hers.

Sarah knew that Mike was enjoying the show and decided to slowly turn around facing the camera, bringing her hands up to cover her breasts as she did. Both Mike and Dan knew they wouldn't last long when they saw her in this provocative pose.

The stings did go under her huge breasts and they were tied in a little bow in the middle. The pink mesh material went all the way around her gorgeous body but there was a large slit in the front which spread out so that they could see her bare stomach. Dan couldn't believe how flat and toned her stomach was. There wasn't a single ounce of fat on her 21 year old body.

The tiny G-string had a tiny triangle in front. It, like the rest of the outfit, was completely see through and you could see the slit were her pussy started to form.

"Holy shit, she's bare," Dan screamed and knew he was going to blow his load at any second.

Sarah still had her hands covering her breasts but because they were so big, she could barely cover half of them. What Mike and Dan could see was that the only thing covering her perfect tits was a tiny black see though lace triangle on both tits. It covered the middle of her tits, but left the sides and middle completely exposed. Sarah finally removed her hands from her bosoms and placed them on her slim waist.

"Goddamn," Mike cried. The material covering his girlfriend's 36D tits were even more see through than the rest of the outfit. The way the light in the hotel room shined on them, it seemed like she was almost topless.

Dan felt like he was going to have a heart attack. There was the woman of his dreams standing in front of his computer with hardly anything on but a seductive smile. He could see that her big brown nipples were erect. Her breasts were even more amazing then he thought. Without her bra, they looked even bigger and fuller without a hint of sag. Dan would do anything to suck on these perfectly round nipples.

"Do you like what you see, baby?"

"Hell yes! You look so fucking hot," Mike shouted.

"Are you playing with yourself, baby?"

"Yeah babe, I'm about to cum."

"Ohh, cum for me, baby."

Dan stared at Sarah and pretended that she was talking to him.

"Maybe this will help."

Sarah started to play with her massive tits and smushed them together to form a deep eye popping cleavage.

"Oh shit, babe. That's working, I'm close."

"How about this?"

Sarah lifted her left breast to her mouth and began licking the top as she stared seductively into the webcam.

"Fuck," Mike screamed as he came into a tissue.

"Damn," Dan cried a few seconds later as he came all over his t-shirt and shorts.

Sarah picked up her robe and fasten it to her body.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Thanks for doing that, babe. That was everything that I imagined."

"You're welcome, baby. You know I will do anything for you."

"Anything," Mike asked cautiously.

"Anything," Sarah replied.

"You know, I ran into Tom today."

"Not this again."

"You said you would do anything."

"Within reason. Why do you want to watch another man fuck me?"

"Babe, it's the biggest fantasy of mine. I never asked any of my ex-girlfriends to it. I'm only asking you because I know you are the one."

"Mike, I'm just not ready for that yet."

Both Mike and Dan noticed that the 21 year old bomb shell said yet at the end. Perhaps she was slowly caving in.

"Plus I don't find Tom attractive at all."

"Of course you don't, the guy is a slob. I don't want to watch my hot girlfriend fuck a good looking dude. That might make me jealous."

"Whatever, Mike. I need to go to bed now. Will I see you online tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure, I have a big meeting tomorrow and I might not get out until late. Check and see if I'm online at nine tomorrow night."

"I hope I see you online tomorrow, baby. I brought another item at the store yesterday. That one is even more skimpy than this one."

"Oh baby," Mike said as he felt his cock starting to stir again. "Show me now."

"No, only if you are online tomorrow night."

"Fuck," Mike said as he thought of excuses to get out of the meeting early. "I'll try my best."

"Ok, baby, good night"

"Good night, babe. Think about what I asked you."

"I will, baby."

Sarah turned off her computer and went to bed. She thought about what Mike asked. She really didn't want to do it, but she has given in to all his other demands, and she had to admit that they have all felt great. Perhaps this one would be the same.

"Oh Mike," the pretty blonde sighed as she fell asleep.

Meanwhile in the room next door, Dan was already replaying the webcam show while lying on his bed. He still cannot believe how amazing Sarah's tight body was. As he was having his second orgasm of the night, he couldn't help but think that while the webcam show was hot, he still haven't seen Sarah completely naked.

"That's something that I have to do before I go back," he thought as he drifted to sleep. "There has to be a way to get more."

The next day was similar for Sarah. She again got along great with all the board members who seemed to be fighting with each other to talk to her. She made a lot of connections with important people in her industry. She was even asked to join a few of them for dinner at a fancy restaurant where she had quite a bit to drink. Lucky for her, her hotel was nearby and she made it to her room before any of the board members tried to take advantage.

Unfortunately, the day was very similar for Dan also. He was distracted by what he saw the other night that he again couldn't concentrate on any of the talks. After the conference concluded, his supervisor called and asked for a report. Dan tried his best to BS his way through it, but his supervisor wasn't fooled.