A Way to Get More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began pinching her nipples. There were a good nickel size and stood out perfectly in the middle of her huge tits. He was gently at first, but soon lost control and started pinching and pulling them hard. He then starting squeezing her tits, really sinking his fat fingers into them. He knew that she was uncomfortable with the way he was mauling her tits, but he didn't care. He was having too much fun.

Mike also found himself with the biggest erection of his life. The fact that he was watching this fat ugly geezer touching his hot girlfriend's perfect body was a dream come true. The fact that she was unwilling to let this happen and was only doing this for him made it that much hotter for Mike.

Sarah was thankful for all the drinks she had. As she stood there silently, letting this old pervert have his way with her body, Sarah tried to remind herself how much she loved Mike and how much he meant to her. "One time only," she said to herself as she felt one of Dan's hand letting go of her now sore breasts and traveling down her slim body.

Dan knew he couldn't wait much longer. His right hand redundantly released her amazing tits, traveled down her toned stomach and reach into her tiny panties. Although Dan had never been with a woman, he had watched thousands of porn and read thousands of sex stories. He was confident that he knew what to do with a woman.

As his hand moved down her panties, Dan was amazed at how smooth Sarah's pussy was. He reached down and cupped her pussy, using his fat fingers to spread her soft pussy lips. She wasn't wet at the moment, but Dan knew just what to do. He maneuvered his thumb over her clit, and started to slowly rub against it. At the same time, he gently pushed his middle finger into her tight cunt. He then used the rest of his fingers to massage her smooth pussy lips.

Sarah let out a gasp. While Dan's left hands were still playing roughly with her breasts, his right hand was gently playing with her vagina. She was stunned that someone like Dan knew what to do down there. She still had her eyes tightly closed, pretending to be somewhere else, but she could feel herself slowly responding to his technique.

Dan had a huge grin as his middle finger slid in and out of Sarah's pussy. She was getting really wet with all the stimulation he was giving her down there. He started to rub her clit harder and pushed a second finger into her. He used his two fat fingers to stretch her out. He spread his fingers apart and began flicking them in opposite directions. Even though she was just been standing there with her arms by her side, Dan knew his technique was having an effect on her as his fingers were getting drenched by her juice. Now the fun was about to begin.

Sarah's eyes quickly opened as she felt Dan's hands suddenly leave her breast and vagina. He placed them on her slender arms and lead her to the writing desk by the living room window. He quickly slipped his fingers in the waistbands of her panties which were now soaked and pulled them down. Sarah turned her head around so she could look at Dan over her left shoulder. He had an insane look in his eyes that were filled with lust and he still was drooling. Sarah was having second thoughts about this. Is this really worth the humiliation? Before she could say anything however, Dan placed a hand on the back of her neck and pushed her forward on top of the desk.

Dan right hand was on Sarah's neck while his left one was clumsily undoing his belt. He had a really hard time pulling his boxers over his huge erection that was begging to be released. But he finally managed and looked down at his young prize. The desk came right up to her waist, so she was bend over at a perfect 90 degree angle. Her long legs were spread and straight, and thanks to her high heels, her ass was high up in the air. Her cami had bunched up around the top so that her breasts were completely bared and squished against the desk.

Dan's eyes widen as he saw how much of her massive tits were spilling out of the side of her tiny body. He still had one hand on her neck holding her down. Her head was arched back and he could see the surprise expression on her face through the reflection of the window. He realized that he was drooling as his spit ran down his chin and onto the small of her lovely back. Dan looked at his reflection in the window and saw he was smiling from ear to ear as he placed his free hand on his 10 inch cock and stepped forward.

Mike couldn't believe what he was looking at. The table was perpendicular to the laptop so he had a perfect side view for what was about to happen. He was stroking himself quite hard until he saw the fat old fart's erection. It looked like a goddamn baseball bat. It was almost twice as long as his, but that wasn't the worse part. It was almost as thick as his forearm. Mike might have been average length wise but he wasn't very thick. "There is no fucking way Sarah can take that," he thought. That thing was going to split his beautiful girlfriend in two, and for some strange reason, that thought turned Mike on even more and he started to masturbate once again.

Sarah tried to get up but Dan was putting too much weight on top of her body. Her arms were by her side and she couldn't find any leverage. Her huge breasts ached from first being mauled and now being squished. She looked in the refection of the window and saw that Dan still had that lust filled look in his eyes. She wasn't sure he was going to stop even if she asked him to. She suddenly felt Dan step up against her spread legs.

She could feel Dan rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her exposed vagina. "Oh no," she thought, "I forgot about protection." She was so worried about getting pregnant that she always made Mike wear a condom even though she was on the pill. Now more than ever, she wanted to call this whole thing off.

"Dan," she cried as best she could with her neck arched in that position. But before she could say anymore, she felt Dan push the tip of his fat penis inside her.

"Aww," she grasped. What in the world did he put inside her? It was spreading her pussy lips wide apart.

"Dan," she repeated more loudly this time. But instead of replying, Dan pushed another inch inside her.

"Ohhh," Sarah cried out loud. She had never felt this sensation before. She always thought her boyfriend was huge, but this felt like there were two cocks trying to fuck her.

Dan looked down proudly. Although he was only fucking her with just his tip, he was already making her scream. How is she going to react when he jams the other 7 inches inside her? He couldn't believe how good her pussy felt. She was soft and felt like silk, yet she was so tight. Although she was dripping wet, Dan had a hard time putting more in as she was so damn tight.

"Her boyfriend must be hung like a baby," Dan thought as he jammed 2 more inches inside her.

Sarah felt her breath leave her body as Dan continued to put more of his huge cock inside her throbbing vagina. She thought he was fisting her until she realized that one of his hand was holding her neck while the other was holding on to her slim waist. She could not believe that what he is putting inside her was his penis. It was just too big. She was now being fucked doggy style across a table by her 54 year old fat co-worker while her boyfriend was watching via webcam. How did she get herself into this position? Just then Dan put yet another 2 inches inside her.

"OH MY," Sarah cried as Dan continued to slowly fuck her. He had 7 inches inside her bare unprotected pussy. Sarah felt like Dan was trying to split her open. She placed her hands on Dan's hairy thighs so that he couldn't put anymore inside her.

Dan grinned as Sarah weakly put her hands on his legs. "Like that's going to stop me," he thought as he savored this moment. He was looking at her expression from the reflection. Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was in the shape of a circle. He knew he was giving her all she could handle, but he was actually taking it easy so far. He was planning on fucking her a lot harder then this. He let go of her neck so that he could place both of his hands on her tiny waist.

"Enough of the foreplay. Get ready for me, baby," Dan yelled as he jammed the rest of his cock in.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," Sarah screamed as Dan pushed his entire 10 inch cock in her. She thought that Mike popping her cherry was the worse pain in her life, but this was ten times worse. She felt like she was going to blackout. She could feel the tip of Dan's cock against the back of her pussy wall. Even worse was that the base of his cock was so wide that it seemed to be tearing her pussy apart. She gave up on pushing Dan's thigh and instead started gripping the edge of the desk with all her might.

Dan was in heaven. Sarah pussy was tighter than he ever imagined. It felt like she was trying to squeeze his dick to death. He kept his full penis inside her so that she could get use to the feeling. She was squirming underneath him which turned him on even more. Her left side of her face was laying against the desk and she was biting her bottom lip to keep from screaming.

After a minute of just standing still, Dan decided it was time to give his hot bitch the fucking of her life. He slowly pulled his entire dick out of her pussy. Sarah let out a soft moan as she felt him leaving inside her. The intense pain was starting to subside and she was just getting used to have such a huge object inside her. After he pulled out, Dan saw that there was a huge hole at her pussy entrance the size of his penis.

"I think I stretch you out enough," Dan said as he suddenly jammed his entire dick back inside her pussy. Sarah's head which was resting on the table suddenly shot up. Her eyes which were close suddenly flew wide open and she let out a loud scream. Dan didn't let her recover, tightly gripping her slim waist, he pulled his entire dick out and jammed it back in yet again. Over and over he did this as he tried to fuck the life out of the smoking hot blonde.

"DAN....YOU....ARE....TEARING....ME.....APART," Sarah screamed out between each thrust. She could feel his huge balls smacking against her legs as he started to slam against her. Dan just grinned and fucked her harder. He was worried that her pussy would loosen up as he continued to fuck her, but she was just as tight as the first time he entered her.

Using her waist as leverage, Dan fucked Sarah with all he had. Her tits that were spilling out on the side were jiggling with each thrust. Her head was resting on her side again and her eyes were rolled up to the back of her head. Dan could tell by the way she was softly moaning that she was starting to enjoy this.

Sarah started to feel her body betray her. While she still finds Dan repulsive, she had to admit that his big thick penis was starting to feel really good. She was grateful she was pushed over this desk because she felt her legs slowly giving out on her with each hard thrust. Yet she didn't want to let Dan know she was enjoying this and tried to keep her moans quiet.

Dan was in a good rhythm. He was ramming his entire cock all the way in and out of her, and he was impressed with how her tight pussy was able to take it all in. In fact, it felt like her pussy was trying to suck him back in. He started to feel his orgasm developing and knew he was nearing the home stretch.

Dan let go of Sarah's waist and took her two ponytails in each hand. He started to pound her by using her ponytails as leverage. Sarah was taken by surprise. Her head and half of her upper body left the desk as she arched her back as far as she could. Her lovely 36D breasts were no longer squished against the desk and were now bouncing up and down with each thrust.

Dan could see her breasts through in the reflection. Although they were partial covered by her cami, the material was so sheer it felt like she had nothing on. If anything, the completely see through lingerie that was only covering half her huge tits made them even more desirable. They were so fucking big and bouncing so much that the bottom of her tits were smacking the desk on the way down. They would smack the desk, bounce high up on her chest before smacking the desk again. It was the most erotic sight he had ever seen, and it made him fuck her even harder.

Sarah could no longer keep her moans to herself. This new angle allowed his huge cock to hit her G-spot. He was hitting her G-spot with each thrust and the harder he fucked her, the better it felt. She could feel her breast bounce obscenely in this new position, but she didn't care. All she wanted now was to have this orgasm that was slowly erupting.

Dan couldn't hold it much longer. The expression on her gorgeous face as she started to really enjoy this along with the way her gigantic tits were jiggling was just too much for any man to take. Add in her oh-so-fucking-tight pussy and Dan was going to have the biggest orgasm of his life. While still holding on to her ponytails, Dan place one foot on the desk and started to jackhammer the shit out of her tight pussy.

Sarah started moaning at the top of her lung. She didn't care if anyone could hear her because she had never been fucked like this before. She started to actually move her hips in rhythm with Dan so that he could fuck her harder. He was fucking her brains out with one foot on the desk, and it felt so fucking good. Her orgasm suddenly approached and she let out a deafening scream. It was by far the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She felt her pussy contracting as the orgasm ripped through her young body. It was so intense that she had to roll her head from side to side while Dan held on to her ponytails. Dan continued fucking her and she continued having her earth shattering orgasm for what felt like an eternity.

Dan couldn't hold it in anymore. With one finally deep thrust he unloaded his seeds deep inside Sarah's unprotected pussy. Her tight pussy was contracting with her own orgasm and it felt like she was trying to milk every cum out of his body. Dan felt cum after cum squirt out of his cock as he buried himself deeper and deeper inside her. Dan couldn't believe how much he came inside her. It felt like he deposited a gallon of his cum inside her unprotected pussy. He collapsed on top of her after one final load.

Meanwhile Mike was having an orgasm of his own. He has had sex with Sarah hundreds of time, but he never had such an intense orgasm like this in his entire life. The sight of his gorgeous girlfriend getting fucked by that monster of a cock was the biggest turn on of his life. Mike didn't bother with a tissue and he came all over his expensive suit.

Dan finally started to recover after his intense orgasm. He was still on top of Sarah who seemed to have passed out with his soft dick inside her. He slowly got off and reluctantly started to pull his cock out. Sarah let out a moan as she left a piece of her leaving. As Dan finally pulled his dick completely out, a large pool of his cum rolled down her smooth thighs.

"This was the greatest night of my life," Dan thought as he watch his cum roll down her shapely legs and into her expensive pumps.

But now that he head was cleared, he realized that what he did could get him into a lot of trouble, and that it would be very easy for Sarah to find out what happened.

"I'm fucked," he thought as he quietly got dressed and left the room. Dan took a long shower when he got back to his room. He knew what he did was worth it and if he had to do it all over again, he most certainly would. But nothing short of a miracle was going to save him. As he got out of the shower, he remembered that he was still recording the webcam.

Dan approached his laptop to turn it off when he saw that Sarah was chatting with Mike. "Oh shit," he thought as he began reading what they were typing.

"Was it everything you hoped for, baby?"

"It was even more then I could ever imagine. Thank you for finally making my biggest dream come true."

"What the fuck," Dan thought as he read what the real Mike was typing. He was watching them the whole time.

"You're welcome, baby. I'm going to go to bed now. Good night, baby."

"Good night, babe. And Sarah?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Michael."

Dan couldn't believe his good luck as he turned off his laptop. He actually got away with fucking the girl of his dream. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world. As Dan laid in bed with the biggest grin, he relived the night in his head. What he did was so fucking hot, but it dawned on him he didn't get to do a lot of other stuff with Sarah.

"I didn't suck those huge nipples, I didn't get to fuck her on top, I didn't get her to ride me, I didn't get to stick it in her fine ass, and I didn't even get a fucking blowjob!" The thought of the beautiful 21 year old wrapping her full lips around his huge cock made him horny again. And like most people do when they get away with something, Dan thought about pushing his luck.

"There has to be a way to get more," he thought as he drifted to sleep. He did have a sex tape of a beautiful 21 year old with a promising career in front of her. Perhaps he could use that to his advantage. Perhaps he could start on the plane ride back home.