A Weakness for Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,518 Followers

"I told him to fill my cunt with his sperm and that's what he did. I could feel his cock jerking inside me and the lovely warm, wet feeling as he emptied his balls inside me."

Kim paused, but I told her to go on.

"It felt so wrong, but so exciting, lying there and letting him use me. I guess you're not annoyed or you wouldn't be fucking me."

"No, I'm not annoyed. I suggested this, so I could hardly be annoyed. I love the fact that you're such a sexy woman and I love the fact that earlier today another man fucked you."

Kim pulled me close and whispered into my ear.

"That's nice because next time you can watch him fuck me. Would you like to watch him fuck your wife's sweet married cunt?"

I groaned as an unstoppable orgasm blazed through me. My prick jerked and jerked as I added another load of sperm to the store already inside my wife's cunt.

tony090909
tony090909
1,518 Followers
12