A Wedding Day to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers

Terry said, "what the fuck you think I am, a fucking bank or something?" The man "John" reached around me and handed Terry six $20 bills and then said, "Keep the change, man. Buy a round for the boys on me." I turned around and said, "Lets go, doll. I'm hot as hell for you. Here, feel this." It was packed and crowed in there, but I grabbed his hand and pulled it to my short skirt, which I pulled up so his fingers would come in contact with my dripping pussy. I said, "Does that feel good to you, doll? Now lets get to the room before I take you in the corner and fuck you."

We went up to his room, and I wasted no time getting my clothes off. Of course, I was only wearing a blouse and leather skirt. Hell, I was on the bed legs open and ready and waiting for him while he was still trying to get his pants off of his feet. I reached down and touched myself; my pussy was nice and soft, and it was so wet and warm. I rubbed my clit and slowly slid two fingers in and out of my hole. My clit was very sensitive and right at the verge of being sore. I can only imagine that if I had not been masturbated so much over the last three years my bottom would be raw. I was glad as I lay there that I used my doll's leg all these years. I found that the little foot touched me just right on the inside so the movement in and out not only felt good but the foot it self drove me crazy as it always touched this one certain place.

Laying there watching him with his dick sticking straight out made me glad that over the years I had prepared myself for all this sex that I have been having today. I guess that is putting it very mildly, I mean, preparing myself for my husband on our wedding night. I have lain in bed so many nights thinking about how we would be having sex all night into the early morning hours. I was half right; I was going to have sex all night and into the early morning hours. The difference was I was being forced to do it by Terry and my husband was passed out in our wedding bed while I'm five floors below him getting ready for some stranger to put his big cock where his was supposed to be right now.

I watched as the man got up the bed, and moved between my legs. I kept rubbing my clit waiting to feel the head of his big cock against me. I had also been playing with my nipples, working one then the other. I loved the feeling that my nipples gave me when I was this turned on. I felt his cock between my legs as he brought his mouth to my breasts and began nipping and tugging at one nipple then the other replacing my fingers. I kept rubbing my clit and I moaned as his wet mouth worked my breast. I felt him hard as a rock. I tried to scoot my ass forward to get him inside of me but he wanted to kiss my breast and he moved down kissing my belly. Every touch of his lips sent pleasure through me. My breathing was erratic I loved the feeling I was having. He kept going lower and lower. He was kissing my belly button and he slowly moved down to my bare right leg kissing and kissing. I felt w relaxing slow building orgasm building inside.

I rubbed myself faster and he worked his way up on the inside of my thighs. I felt his lips and mouth getting closer to my hand and fingers. I felt his mouth touch them and he pulled my wet fingers inside of his mouth and he sucked them. I was lost in the pleasure of his attention. He released my fingers and moved his mouth to the outside of my left leg. He worked his way down so slowly to my feet and other toes, driving me crazy with pleasure. After a long time he again began his way up on the inside of my leg and thigh. I began c lovely climax that just seem to hang there, not getting stronger or going away in anyway.

I stopped rubbing myself and brought both hands up to work my nipples and the closer his mouth got to my bottom I could not keep still. I was losing it; I was sure my mind would explode. I lifted my knees and opened my legs as far as I could, praying as I laid there, "Oh God, don't let him stop, let him go closer, please God, don't let him stop." I guess God was listening because I felt his hot lips and mouth touch my bush and then finally he put his lips on my swollen clit. I shook and shook as I screamed out in climax.

I let go of my breasts and placed my hands on his head, I could not keep my hips from moving as he sucked, then boxed my clit with his lips and tongue. He began moving down and putting his mouth on my pussy he began to lick it and I could hear sucking noise's. He really became excited he was holding my ass cheeks with his hands as he attempted to get his mouth into my cunt. The bed was shaking and he was moaning like crazy. I felt the bed jerk and I could tell by the sounds that he made that he must have climaxed. The son-of-a-bitch came without putting his dick in me. The motherfucker came without fucking me. I thrashed on the bed as he kept licking and sucking all the cum from me.

He stopped and began to slowly move back up my tummy. He never stopped kissing me as he moved up. He got to my breast and again worked my nipples he moved up to my neck and I love being kissed around my neck. I brought my right hand back to my clit and began to rub myself again. He moved up to my face and he kissed my cheeks, my eyes, my nose and my ears but not once did he move to kiss my lips. I was insane at this point. I wanted to feel his lips on mine. I could feel his limp dick between my legs; I moved my legs closer together to capture his cock between them.

I expected him to shrink down as most men do after that climax, he did go soft, but he was not shrinking down in size. I felt his lips on mine and he kissed me so soft and tender I loved it. I moved my legs to give him stimulation and I think it was working. He broke the kiss and said, "I'm sorry I came. It was just so exciting to eat you and to find out you were full of cum. How many men have you screwed tonight?" I kissed him on his cheek trying to decide if I should tell him the truth or lie. I said, "What makes you think that I had sex earlier?" He kept kissing my face and said, "Look, I get turned on knowing I am with a woman that loves to fuck and fuck and fuck. I love it knowing that my lover is full of other men's cum. Nothing and I mean nothing excites me more that that. Now tell me, has it been one or two men earlier tonight?"

I said, "Well, actually, it has been almost non-stop since about 10 this morning. I have no idea exactly how many men I have had sex with today. For the last few hours I have been with at least five different men at once every hour or I should say every half hour to be honest. I have fucked so much today I am surprised that I can still climax." I could feel his cock between my legs and it was stirring, I guess he was telling me the truth, because it was obvious that he did get extremely turned on knowing I was such a slut. I said, "Hmmmmmmmm, it looks as if someone has come back for seconds. Tell me something, honey. The way you ate my cunt and sucked out all the sperm from me -- are you bisexual?" He said, "No, I just love eating out a woman who has had sex earlier, that's all." I said, "Too bad. I was hoping that you were bi. I mean, I know how you men love watching two women have sex. Well, us girls like to watch too, you know. I can picture you with a man. I can picture you right now sucking a man's dick while I watch underneath you and him. I would be sucking his balls as you got him off, you know, getting the hot sperm right from the well, so to speak."

I realized that the way I was talking was making him harder. I then said, "How long has it been since you last had a man's cock in your mouth? Can you take him all the way inside of you like I can?" His cock was really getting stiff, he said, "I, ah, what makes you think I ever sucked a man's cock?" I chuckled and said, "Honey, the way you love eating men's cum from my cunt I know you love cum, so when was the last time, baby?"

He said, "Well if you must know it was three days ago. I did it in a bookstore." I said, "Shit, I bet it was hot. Can you take it down your throat like I can?" He said, "It depends on the man." I said, "I have this real sick idea. What would you say if I told you I wanted to watch you suck off my husband upstairs in our room? He is passed out but I would love to watch you try and get him hard. What do you say?"

He was rock hard now and he began to fuck me nice and slow. He said, "You want to watch me suck off your new husband up in your room in your wedding bed and what will you be doing while this is going on?" I said, "Are you kidding? I'll be watching and masturbating like hell, that's what I'll be doing. Now, care to place that thing of yours in something hot and wet?" I lifted my knees and as I did he adjusted himself and I felt his stiff cock enter me. We began kissing and he fucked me hard and fast. He broke the kiss and said, "Tell me, honey, tell me how many men you fucked this last hour, tell me."

I said, "I had eight complete strangers fuck me. They fucked me in my cunt, they fucked me in my asshole, and I loved it. I sucked them all and they came in my mouth, the same mouth that you have been kissing. I have been fucking all day and today is my wedding day. My husband is up in our room passed out and I am down here fucking you." I could tell that my telling him all this excited him even more. He was ramming himself in fast and hard, grunting as I talked. "When I finish fucking you, I'm going back down to the bar and pick up another man and fuck his brains out. He's going to feel your cum that you are going to give me. He might fuck my ass, or I might just suck him off. I don't care, I just want cock. Give me that great big cock of yours, fuck me, fuck me, I'm a whore, I'm a slut, I love men to fuck me, make me come, yea, yea, that's it yea, now, NOW, NOWWWWW!!!!"

My whole body shook as he buried his cock deep inside of me. He jerked as he emptied his balls again only this time instead of on the sheets I had it inside of me. He came and after awhile he pulled out of me and rolled over onto his back. I changed positions and took his very wet going limp dick in my mouth. I slowly worked it attempting to make him hard one more time. His cock kept getting softer and softer. I finally stopped and sat up, I looked at him and said, "Well, what do you think, are you game to go to my room with me and do my husband for me, so I can watch?"

He said, "Are you fucking serious? You got married today, your husband is upstairs in the honeymoon suite passed out and you want me to go up with you so you can watch me go down on him -- is that right?" I looked at him and pulled away from his limp dick. I said, "Yes, I want to watch you get him hard. I know he's asleep and he isn't going to wake up; he had enough booze to sleep all night." I stood up and reached for my blouse and skirt. I did not button my blouse I just tied it at the bottom. I went into the bathroom and I watched him as he got dressed. I waited and when he finished I got up and came out. I said, "Well, honey, what do you want to do? Want to make me happy and suck off my husband for me?"

Fuck, I listened to myself as I spoke with him, how could I ever say such a thing, let alone desire it as much as I did. He said, "If you're serious, I'll go with you, but this better not be some sort of trick. I mean there better not be anything up your sleeve to get me in your room and I get beat up or something."

I said, "No way. I have always wondered what it looked like to watch a man get off another man. This way you are taking the middle man out of the picture, you know eating men's cum from my pussy."

"OK," he said, "I have never did this with someone watching. I feel funny about doing it like that, I mean, with you watching." I took his hand and said, "Come on, honey, lets go suck some cock."

I opened our suite and my stomach was turning flips. Was peter still asleep? Would he wake up? If he did wake up how would he respond? We walked slowly into the bedroom; there he was, fast asleep, snoring very loud. I walked over to the side of the bed and pulled back the covers; he was naked just the way that we put him to bed. I turned on one of the room lights so I could watch better. Peter never stirred as my new friend knelt down next to the bed, bent over and, grabbing Peter's dick in his hand, he began to stroke it and very slowly he bent forward and took Peter's cock into his mouth. I watched as Peter just lay there snoring. My friend kept bobbing his head and I moved to one of the chairs in the bedroom and sat down opening my legs so I could play with myself as I watched.

I could tell that Peter's dick was getting hard and pretty soon the snoring stopped and I could see his hips moving up and down as my new friend held his balls and he was moaning as he worked on my husband. I sat there masturbating like crazy; I loved watching him suck my husband. It did not take long before Peter began calling out my name, "Tracy, Oh, yeah, Tracy, Tracy, oh, Yeah, Tracy." I saw him go stiff and I watched as my new friend began to swallow my husband's cum as Peter emptied himself into his mouth.

I climaxed at the exact same time. I decided I had seen enough and I got up, went over to my new friend still on his knees and said, "Let yourself out. I'm going back down to the bar." I left and went back downstairs. I saw Terry and his friends at a table. When he saw me walk in, he motioned for me to come over to him. I did and he asked, "What took you so long, doll? Did he take seconds and thirds?" I said, "No, I just rode him hard and put him away wet. I'm getting tired; I want to go up to bed."

Terry chuckled and said, "It's too early yet, babe. Waaay too early. But I'll tell you what. I want to watch you do five guys. I mean, I want you to take five different men up to their rooms, fuck them, come back down and get another. Taking two or three up at one time doesn't count. I want you to become accustomed to being fucked over and over by strangers, Now go over and pick someone up. Forget about the money, just tell them that you have to tell your boyfriend that you are going up to our room to take a nap or something. Hell, I don't care, tell him anything."

I stood up and walked to the bar, I stood there for maybe only a minute before another man offered to buy me a drink. I said, "I didn't come down here to drink. I came down here to find a man with a hard dick and I hope he knows how to use it. Do you have a hard cock, honey, and most of all, do you know how to use it?"

His eyes got as big a saucers and he said almost choking as he began to speak. "I, ah, yeah, sure I do and I sure as hell know how to use it. Lets go to my room and I'll show you just how much I do know." I said, "Wait a minute, I have to let my boyfriend know that I am going upstairs to lay down because I have a headache. I ache for a cock so bad I want to give you head." I walked to Terry's table and said, "I'll be back soon."

I walked out of the bar and the stranger from the bar was waiting for me. He said, "I wasn't sure if you were kidding or what. I almost didn't expect you to come out. I'm on the 11th floor. If we don't hurry, I'll fucking do you right here." The elevator door opened and we went inside. The doors closed and as soon as they did, I got on my knees, unzipped his trousers and pulled out his hard cock. I have always fantasized about having sex in an elevator. I worked his cock hard and fast, he came so quick that be the time we arrived on the 11th floor when the door opened he was holding the back of my head as he squirted his sperm down my throat. I had my back to the doors, so I did not see the men standing there waiting to get on.

I immediately recognized my husband's boss's voice as he said, "My, look at her. I haven't seen a bitch that fucking horny in years. Hey, buddy, mind if we get some of that action?" Now I had been drinking but I was not drunk, I knew that the moment that Carl (my husband's boss) saw that it was me I would be at his mercy as well as Terry's. The man said as I held his now limp cock in my mouth, "We were coming up to my room, but she couldn't wait. I'm going to go back down to the bar. You two take the bitch; she is one hot fucking piece of ass." He shoved hard against my forehead and I could not stop him from pulling out of my mouth. I heard Carl say, "Come on, honey, come on to my room, I got just the thing for a hot woman like you."

I slowly got up and turned around and the look on the faces of Carl and Jason, his 17-year-old son, said it all. I said, "Hi, Carl, I can't help it." Carl quickly said, "Fuck, Tracy, where is Peter? What the fuck are you doing?" Jason and Carl helped me walk out onto the floor and Carl said, "You better come with us before someone else sees you." They took me to their room. Carl's wife was out of town on business so it was just he and his son. Once inside their room I sat on the bed with my short leather skirt, I was giving them a free show without realizing it. "Now, Tracy, tell me what you were doing in the elevator with that man. I mean, I know what you were doing, I just don't know why. Does Peter know about this?"

I looked over at his son who was staring hard at my crotch, I looked down and that is when I saw I was sitting there on the bed with my legs spread wide open and that he as well as Carl had a very clear view of my naked pussy. I said, "I can't explain why I was doing that. I know I shouldn't, but Peter is asleep and he can't do his duty tonight. I needed some action or I would have gone crazy."

Carl's expression changed as he looked at me, then he said, "Well, you're in luck then, Tracy. We were just going down to the bar to see if we could pick up some woman and bring her back up here for a good fucking. If you're game and you can keep your mouth shut, I guess we could both help each other out tonight." I gave him a very sexy smile and I said softly, "I won't tell if you won't tell." Carl stood up, dropped his trousers and moved his underpants down, exposing his half-hard dick. I did not say a word, just slid off the bed onto my knees and began to suck his cock. Jason got behind me raised up my butt and lifted my leather skirt up exposing my ass to him.

I heard a zipper un-zip and I felt his dick against my hole; I wanted him in my asshole so I adjusted my hips so he could slide into my ass. He shoved in and I felt his cock go deep inside of me. I worked my husband's boss's cock like it was pure sugar. Carl and his son both came almost at the exact same time. When they came I shot off into space with a wonderful climax. Carl and his son both pulled out of me and I just knelt there with my eyes closed enjoying the afterglow.

Carl said, "Well, that took care of that. You better get going, Tracy, before Peter comes looking for you. And you better keep your mouth shut about this; if I find out you told anyone your husband is going to be out of a fucking job." I said, "Don't worry, Carl, he will never find it out from me and unless you tell Jackie yourself she will never find out either."

I stood up and pulled my skirt down from my hips where it had gathered. I walked out and got on the elevator. I went back into the bar and picked up four more men, one at a time as ordered. I fucked one in the men's room, one in the soda-machine room because his wife was asleep in their room. The others I just took to our suite and fucked them on the couch while Peter sawed logs in the bedroom.

I felt that my pussy was just too sore to keep doing it, I looked at the time and it was 2:30 am. I shut and locked the door after the last man left. I went into the bathroom and took a long overdue bath and, of course, before I did, I sat on the pot forever, releasing air and pee as well as shit. I got all nice and clean. I lay down next to my snoring husband and I just could not go to sleep. I lay there re-living each and every man that had me today, starting with Terry and Charlie right up to the last man that I brought to our room. I counted 88 men and one boy. No wonder my legs hurt. I laid my hand on Peter's crotch and I felt his dick stir, I wondered if I could get him hard again, I felt I owed it to him. I know that the man got him off, but it was my duty, not his.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers