A Wedding Day to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed hold of Peter's peter and help it as I softly played with it. I felt it getting hard and as I did I increased my movement of my hand and fingers. Soon Peter was stiff as a board. I sat up, then leaned over taking him in my mouth. I felt him bucking his hips up and down as he called out my name, "Tracy, Tracy, Tracy, Oh, Tracy." I felt this cock twitch and out poured his cum. I swallowed it and I knew that now I could sleep.

I woke up the next morning with one hell of a hangover; I guess that I drank more than I thought I had. I heard Peter in the living room talking on the phone, when he finished he came back to the bedroom and bounced back into bed. He saw that I was awake and he said, "Wow, what was some honeymoon last night, wasn't it? I don't remember much but I sure as hell remember taking your cherry last night. What did we do it, three maybe four times?"

I looked at him wondering just how many time that man sucked peter off, then said, "Three, honey, we did it three times and you were so terrific. You are a great lover. I just could not get enough dick last night to save my life. You are an amazing lover." Peter was happy and I was glad he was. I got up, slipped on my robe and walked out into the living room. Peter said, "I ordered breakfast, and I made this for you to help with your hangover." He handed me a bloody mary; I drank it down fast and just as I finished the doorbell rang. Peter opened the door and standing there were Carl and Jason. Peter invited them in to join us for breakfast. They did. After breakfast, Peter finished his coffee and announced that he was going to take his shower; he got up and went into the bedroom, leaving the door open, he got in the shower and began to sing and clean himself. The moment Peter was out of earshot Carl said, "Tracy, darling, Jason here wanted another piece of ass, and since I didn't get any last night I figured this morning would be fine."

I said, "I can't. Peter is in the other room; he might catch us. I just can't.' Jason said, "Oh, yes, you can. You can hurry up and fuck Dad and me right now or when Peter does get out of the shower, I will tell him everything. We decided that it would hurt you much more that it could hurt us, right, Dad?" "Right, son," Carl said

Carl said, "You better hurry. How long does Peter take a shower?" I said, "I don't know." He stood up dropped his pants and shorts, and said, "Then hurry up, stand up, bend over the couch. I get first crack at you today." I stood and walked over to the couch. Carl said, "Jason, watch for Peter. If he turns off the water, tell me." Jason said, "Sure, Dad, but hurry up. I want some too, you know." I felt Carl move in behind me and he lifted the back of my robe up exposing my naked bottom. He positioned himself and easily slid into me. He began fucking me and the thought of doing something so nasty -- being married only one day and having never had sex with my husband, but I was fucking his boss and son while he was in the shower – had me in total bliss, loving every fucking stroke of his boss's cock as it slid in and out of my fucking hot pussy.

I climaxed so hard I had to bite my lips to keep from screaming out. Soon I felt Carl climax. He pulled out and said, "Jason, hurry, get over here, she's ready for you. Is he still in the shower?" Jason said as he walked over to me, "Yeah, he's still in there."

Jason dropped his pants and this time I think he wanted to fuck me in my ass because I heard him spit and then felt wetness on my asshole. He pushed in too hard and I had to bring my hand up to my mouth to muffle my screams. Jason fucked me hard again and fast as hell. The hurt quickly went away and pleasure began spreading throughout my body. We all heard the shower stop at the same time. Jason did not pull out of me; he kept pounding away at my ass. Carl came over and said, "Hurry up, kid, he's about to come out of the bathroom." Jason did not pay any attention to his dad; he just kept pounding away at me. I heard Peter whistling as he walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom. I felt Jason explode inside my ass and once he finished he quickly pulled out and pulled up his pants.

Carl said, "Quick, sit on the couch, quick, hurry up." I pulled my robe down and I moved to sit on the love seat. Carl and Jason sat on the couch. Peter walked in and said, "Man, I feel great. There is nothing like a sweet loving wife to make a man feel like he is on top of the world. Now, Carl, don't get me wrong, I enjoy your company but Tracy and I have two years of sex to make up in just a few days, so if you will excuse us, I'll call you later and maybe we could take in a round of golf."

Carl got up to leave and he kissed me on my cheek as he said, "Peter, you are one lucky bastard. You don't deserve a woman like this one here. I don't know how we, I mean, you got so lucky." Peter said, "Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't deserve Tracy at all. I'm glad she agreed to marry me and that she loves me as she does."

Carl said, "One last hug goodbye, Tracy," sticking out his arms for a hug. As he hugged me he said in my ear, "He's right you know -- he doesn't deserve a whore for a wife. I'll call you later."

They left and Peter came up to me held me in his arms kissed me and said, "How would you like some more loving, doll? I was so far out of it last night I don't remember much. I hope I didn't hurt you, did I?" I kissed him back and said. "No, my love, you did not hurt me. Let me shower first and clean up myself. I feel as if I still have some of your cum inside of me, so let me get cleaned up first.'

Peter reached down between my legs and opened my robe as he felt my pussy; I was slick and dripping wet. He said to me, "You ain't kidding. I must have really filled you up last night." I began to feel real nasty and I said, "Check out the back hole; you filled me there also." I felt his hand reach behind me and he found my asshole. I felt a finger slide in and he said, "I fucked you in your ass last night? Fuck, I don't remember a thing."

We made it to the bed, Peter made love to me and I clung to him trying to feel his dick in me. No matter how hard I moved my hips and my groin there was just no way that he could make me climax. I started praying, "please God, this is my husband, help him please, let him make me cum." Maybe if I hadn't been with all those men yesterday and last night I could feel him better, maybe if I wasn't still wet with so much sperm inside of me I could feel him better. But I just knew that it was not going to happen, no matter what I thought or asked God for. I had ruined my pussy and now my husband just did not feel big enough. I felt him getting close to an orgasm, I decided to fake it and let him think he was making me feel good, I moaned and moaned (mostly out of disappointment) when he said "I'm coming, I'm coming." I shouted, "Yes, yes, give it to me, I'm coming too, give me that cock, fuck me honey yea, yea. Oh, baby, that is so wonderful feeling you fill me like that. God, you are a wonderful lover, I'm lucky to have you for my husband."

Peter got off and rolled onto his back. I sat up, bent over and looked at his now limp dick, it looked like it was covered in a white thick jelly. I leaned down and took him into my mouth, I began working him trying to not only clean him off but part of me wanted him to get hard again so he could try one more time.

Peter moaned and said, "Hmm Tracy, that feels wonderful, God baby you have a lovely mouth, that feels so good." I felt him reach for me and I turned my ass around so he could touch me, he ran his fingers into me and then said "Fuck, I had a load to give you didn't I, shit your drenched in my cum, I love you Tracy, you are too wonderful, I don't deserve a wife as hot as you, I thank God you married me."

He said that and I felt so sick. I did not want yesterday to happen but it did. I had no choice in how any of it happened. I could try to chalk it up to the fact that I drank a lot yesterday and last night but I remembered everything so clearly. I didn't have to enjoy it as much as I did; my body should not have craved the feelings I received, and so many times last night and yesterday I had ways out that I did not take. My husband was right; he did not deserve a woman like me. I knew yesterday that I would do whatever it took to keep him from finding out what a whore I was. Terry knew it, and now his boss knows what I am, too. What is he going to want from me?

I think I'll close my eyes and go to sleep, if I'm lucky I won't wake up or better yet maybe I will wake up and all this has been one big erotic dream from start to finish.

THE END