A Wedding Encounter

Story Info
She Was a Wallflower.
6.3k words
4.65
24k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were six of us at one of the wedding reception tables. I was the only male for some unexplained reason. We had been into the champagne for almost two hours, but no one was drunk. Just feeling very good.

Something made me blurt out one of my fraternity lines, "Anyone here need help getting laid tonight?"

I'd tried this before at campus bashes and it was amazing what happened. Half of the females were outraged, but the rest were curious. I could see it in their eyes. If I slowly rose with a smile on my face, holding out a hand, one of the curious ones would take a deep breath and rise to grasp my hand in hers, with a smile of her own. Sometimes a dance or two was needed, but once in a while, the smile was replaced by a lusty look that said, "Find us a place. Now!"

Tonight, there were two bridesmaids whose escorts had disappeared, whether from drink or a more attractive option. And two others in fancy dresses and fortyish bodies who said they were aunts of the bride or groom. The last one was my age and looking apprehensive. I held out my hand and she began saying "No," when one of the aunts said, "Sylvia, take his hand. He is handsome and it might be fun."

The speaker's name was Annie, and she looked like I should be reaching for her hand. All of them except Sylvia were smiling, almost laughing.

We walked away, Sylvia trying to stall. "I'm not sure..."

"I don't bite. Come have a dance with me."

I was careful to take it easy. No pushing my pelvis at hers or other bad moves. I was surprised to learn she was a year behind me at State, but not in a sorority.

"My mom is a professor and wants me to study, not fool around. I live in a dorm." Her eyes looking up at me were grey and vulnerable.

I began to doubt where this was going. Maybe the gentlemanly thing to do was see her home and ask for a kiss or two. While I was thinking, she moved closer, and then fully into me.

"You feel nice. I'm not very good with guys. Is it ok to put my arms around your neck and get tight?"

My hands had dropped lower as her body pressed into me. Everything was very muscular up and down her back. "Sylvia, you get to lead. Tell me what you want."

She had heels on, but went higher on her tiptoes to reach my ear, "I need to be a bad girl. I've been thinking about Bonnie getting fucked all night and it makes me wet." Her hips bounced off mine as we circled the floor. Bonnie was the bride, a lush woman we had all gone to high school with, who was well known for her sexual needs.

Jumping right in, I said, "How do we escape your mother?"

Her lips brushed mine and she leaned her head back with a laugh. "That's your problem, Mister!"

"Are you supposed to stay with her tonight?"

"No, I told her I was going back to the dorm because of a midterm Monday morning. Anything to not get another lecture about how important grades are to my future."

Thinking quickly, I said, "So, we wander over to her table and you announce James is going to drive you back because he hasn't been drinking and you have?"

The lips lingered longer. "I knew you looked like a smart guy. Is it time to go?"

"You visit the ladies, I'll do the same and say good night to my folks."

The professor hardly looked up from a deep conversation with the woman at her side. "Sylvie, that is an excellent idea! Please drive carefully with my daughter, James."

Walking out, she handed me her keys. "Act your sober role, James!"

I opened the door for her and pinched the bottom as it went by. She giggled, "That was so fine. Did you notice the vodka and tonic? I'll bet it was her second or third. That woman with her is the Chair of the department. My mom would like to be the next Chair!"

I kissed the back of her hand without taking my eyes off the road. "I'm not interested in your mom. Where are you taking me? We're not going to the dorm, are we?"

When I looked over, she was halfway out of the formal dress. The underwear was expensive and sexy. The body was trim and producing twinges in my groin.

"You are not going to believe this, but there is a family cottage on the way. And a market that is open late where we can buy breakfast fixings." A tank and running shorts were all that replaced the dress. She looked at me with lowered eyelids, "Ok?"

I nibbled on the fingers. "I'm not figuring this out. At the reception, you are Ms. Wallflower, but now you are Ms. Sexpot and kidnapping me to a secret cottage!"

She leaned across the console to kiss my cheek. "It's all a fake. I've finally realized no guy is going to pay attention to a girl scared of her own shadow!"

"Lean closer and I'll tell you a secret."

She did, and my hand easily found its way under the tank and the bra to cup a warm, firm boob.

"Oh, you devil. That is not a secret!"

"The secret is that I would like to get to know you better. And I don't mean just a roll in the hay!"

"Damn."

"Damn?"

"Yes, damn. This is going too well. I figured when you were so uncouth that I was getting into real trouble."

"Most guys don't know what uncouth means. Are you an English major?"

Her body was now perched on the console, fingers exploring my head, and lips carefully seeking mine without blinding me to the road. "We are going to be at the market soon. It's a right turn with a small sign in about a mile. Do you trust me to shop? Are you a waffle or a pancake guy?"

I pulled in and handed her my wallet. She tried to throw it back and I raised my arm and growled.

"Foo on you," she hissed, and scampered out the door. In less than five minutes we were back on the road. I reached for a boob and said, "You have certain essential skills."

"Put your seat all the way back."

Now I had a lapful of woman in charge of steering. "You may put your hands under the tank."

They weren't big and they weren't little. I was thinking just right when she said, "You are to give me an opinion of my tits."

I was about to answer when she said, "Slow down. We are turning at that hole on the left."

A few hundred yards on a dirt track and we came up behind a car. A cabin with lights on was not far beyond.

"Oh shit." I turned off the engine as she pulled out her cell and pressed a quick dial number.

"Are you fucking him!? That car you heard is me."

A loud noise came from the phone and she switched it to speaker. "Sylvie! What are you doing here? Doug and I managed to find a babysitter and came for some private time!"

"Nonsense. This is a family cabin. I want a bed. We don't care how much noise you make."

"We? Sylvie is here with a guy? I don't believe it!"

"He is big and strong and will put you over his knee if you misbehave. We are coming in, but don't let us stop anything. God knows I've heard the two of you going at it enough at home."

While this conversation was going on, I slipped Sylvie's tank to her shoulders and removed the bra. When she clicked off, I said, "You are a new woman, bringing a guy straight from the wedding for some nookie. Your tits are firm and your nipples stiff. You are giving the provisions to me and marching right in for two super hot kisses. If you have the chance, you are going to pinch her boobs and his cock."

"Oh god, you are really making a tramp out of me." She giggled and we jumped out in a warm darkness. We were almost to the steps when she turned around and delivered a very hot kiss. "Is that what you mean?"

I slipped my hand inside the waistband of the shorts and pinched the tough flesh of her butt. "Yes."

Marilyn and Doug were on the sofa under a blanket. The TV was showing a soft porn movie. Sylvie walked across the room and knelt down on the blanket, peeking underneath.

"I knew it. I just knew it." There weren't only two kisses, there were lots of kisses. She reached beneath the blanket and Doug's hand came up between her legs. He looked at me, "Is this shedevil with you?"

I nodded and walked over to shake hands. Somehow, Sylvie's clothes had gone missing and she was under the blanket, exploring. Marilyn tossed the blanket to the side and spread Sylvie's tight body across four legs. The swat on her bottom was loud, as was Sylvie's cry of pain.

Marilyn looked at me, smiling, "Are you responsible for this slut? What have you done to my innocent sister?"

My new girlfriend dodged to my side, "Save me, James!"

Everyone actually put on a few clothes and sat around the kitchen table to share a couple of beers. "He is very nice and volunteered to drive me back to school because I had too much champagne at the reception. He even danced without attacking me."

Marilyn frowned, "So why are you here, destroying what little is left of Doug's and my private time?"

I eased the squirmy package into my lap and said, softly, "I made a rude comment at the table and she decided I needed instruction. Somewhere cozy, like this place."

Doug had Marilyn in his lap, and was giving me his best shit eating grin. I thought to myself that he was imagining some games with the women, and decided that was for another night.

Standing, I said, "If there isn't another bedroom, the two of us will sleep on the deck. I promised not to molest her while we sort things out."

Marilyn made a preemptive strike, "That will be fine. You are very gracious, James."

In the bathroom, we took turns brushing our teeth. "I wanted to watch," she whispered.

"Who said we weren't?" I whispered back, pinching her bottom again.

The deck was very nice, with a small setting moon. Doug had helped build a small nest for two, and she cuddled right into me. "I've never slept with a guy before," she whispered, throwing a leg over mine.

"Very bad idea. Terribly dangerous. Never know what the guy might do."

She had her shorts on, and I still had my shorts on, but there was a lot of rubbing occurring. I searched inside the shorts, and pulled her globes tighter to me. We played kissyface for several minutes, both of us getting hotter and hotter. I hoped this was not a virgin out for the first time seeking paradise.

"Dougggg!" The moan was long drawn out and super hot. Sylvie turned into me and pushed my hand between her legs, where a slippery pussy promptly gushed on my inquiring fingers. I instantly knew what was going to happen next. Sylvie was going to get fucked to the music of her married sister!

My brutish hands had Sylvie naked in seconds, my cock at her entrance seconds later. I waited, and sure enough, another long moan sounded from right above us. Before it ended, I was sliding home, my hand covering Sylvie's mouth. It took a minute for her to realize that my thrusts were timed to Marilyn's moans.

We were in perfect missionary position, the duvet thrown off and our naked bodies coupled in the warm night air. "Bad," she said. I kissed her hard and said, "Yes."

Suddenly, the noises from upstairs ceased. I stopped thrusting, which made my new girlfriend unhappy. "More!"

Moans resumed, but Marilyn was louder, "Oh Doug! Yes, pound your miserable slut. Take me from behind! Harder!"

Sylvie's eyes were bright and wide in the moonglow. She sat up in my lap, still riding a stiff cock. Marilyn was louder and louder, finally gasping her climax. "Ohhhh!"

The woman in my arms was shaking with her own orgasm, coming on her own, holding me as tight as she could, then pushing me down for more kisses. Softer and softer kisses with little throat noises.

Strangely, the couple upstairs weren't finished. There was a loud thump and then the window immediately above us thrown open. Marilyn looked down, spying us naked on the mattress.

"I knew it. They're doing it!"

Suddenly, her voice changed. "Doug! You can't! Not here, not now."

His voice was brutal. "Shut up, cunt. You asked for this, and you are getting it. This lube is good stuff!"

Sylvie and I were clutched tight, giggling a storm, when a long drawn out howl split the night air. "Noooo."

Sylvie whispered in my ear, "He's doing her ass! Oh my god!"

Doug ignored all the pleas to stop and soon Marilyn was making other noises. Noises of happiness. Doug said, "I knew you would like this. Keep bucking like that. You are going to come soon. So am I!"

The whole time, Marilyn's upper body was moving back and forth on the window sill. I wondered if we should be watching, but Sylvie was transfixed. "James, this is so hot! Look at her expression. She is loving it!"

Finally, Doug dragged her back in the room and silence descended. Sylvie was wiggling and asking, "When does James the brute get my ass?"

I lowered my voice, "Not on a first date, sexpot!"

She turned over and backed into my front. "We could stay another night," were her last words before sleep.

In bright morning sunlight, I poked my head up to see Marilyn sitting nearby on a patio chair. She had on a pretty nighty, which wasn't hiding much. Doug arrived with coffee for all of us. Sylvie peered over my shoulder at them.

After a long minute, Marilyn said, "We weren't supposed to get carried away like that."

Doug added, "Yes, that was the best sex of my life but we did get carried away."

Marilyn stared at her sister, "Did you get fucked, young one?"

Sylvie, between nibbles at my shoulder, said, "I did. He is a perfect lover."

I reached behind and brought the body to my front, exposing its charms. "I don't deserve your sister, Marilyn. What we did last night wasn't just fucking."

Marilyn's face was in her hands. "Oh. My. God. She brings him here on a first date and they fall halfway in love in one night!"

Sylvie pushed me down and sat on my chest. The sun gleamed on her bare skin and terrific curves. Bending down, she touched my lips with hers and asked, "Are we halfway in love?"

"You are too good for me."

Her hand was under the duvet, squeezing the big prick rising behind her butt. Pushing back, she rose and let me slide into place. I was in heaven again. She looked down intently, and squeezed as hard as she could. I reared up, howling.

Everyone was laughing except me. Enough was enough. I lifted both of us, holding her tight, and walked to the edge of the deck at the waterline.

"Nooo! It's too cold!"

I turned with my back to the water and allowed us to slowly fall in. Going down, I pulled her lips to mine and held on submerged. She kicked violently, breaking us apart. I surfaced to a hand splashing hard. It was cold, damn cold. When we got to the ladder, she was first, but stopped.

"You didn't answer my question. Are we..."

My hands around her waist, I flipped us back into the frigid lake. She shifted to arms around my neck as I swam us further out. "I'll take that as a yes."

I noticed a nearby giant slab of rock rising out of the water and took us in that direction. The granite was smooth and warm. We relaxed on our fronts. She sucked on my fingers. "What are you up to?"

"I needed to have some pillow talk with you. Without other listeners."

"Why no pillows for pillow talk?" I turned us over and gave her head a place on my stomach. She closed her eyes and hummed.

I said, "I don't know what is going on, but I am pretty happy."

"Is that what being in love is? Not knowing what is going on but liking it?"

"How am I going to survive the sexiest woman in school who also gets A's?"

She turned me over and crawled on top. Our lips collided in a very long kiss. When her head came up, there were tears. "This isn't teasing anymore, is it?"

I didn't speak, lying there realizing the passionate woman in my arms had been liberated in only a night from a whole pile of inhibitions. And she wasn't having morning after remorse. She was rubbing on my stiff cock as though she needed more.

"Not teasing."

The silence between us lengthened, but Sylvie's mound was working on my cock. She said, "How does this work, friends with benefits? Are we exclusive or what?"

Behave, I said to myself. You've got this woman's emotions all worked up.

We heard a splash behind us, and twisted to see Marilyn and Doug headed our way.

"Do you mind if I ride this? I have played second fiddle to her for so many years. Now I have my own special cock and she gets to watch."

"Your own special cock?"

She was already in place and squeezed. "Yes. Very special. We are exchanging benefits, aren't we?" The smiling giggle was incredible.

I couldn't see, but heard Doug say, "Lover, maybe we aren't wanted over here."

"If you don't get over there next to James and stand him up stiff so I can ride like she is, your privileges are revoked!"

Doug tried to apologize as he lay down beside me, and got a quick slap from Marilyn. "None of that talk, wimp!"

The two of them were leaning into each other, kissing, licking, and making little noises. In a small breathy voice, Marilyn said, "He's really fixed you, hasn't he? You're going to be all woman, all the time?"

"How did we manage two guys who don't mind our being on top?"

Doug and I growled simultaneously. They clenched and giggled.

Sylvie asked, "They don't have to get us off, do they? The rock is hard and we might end up under them." More giggles.

I ventured, "If there is a proper breakfast back at the cottage, we might skip the red bottom part."

They squealed and hugged each other. "Better not push our luck. We can swim back and wash everything out!"

Doug and I used the lake on our equipment and brought the canoe over to the dock. "James, I don't know how you did it, but that is one free as a bird woman. Lyn and I used to be pretty awkward around her. Never in a million years would I have thought of seeing her, bare as a baby, riding your cock on a granite slab."

"It sure didn't start out that way yesterday afternoon. I have the two of you to thank for some graphic sex education!"

We pulled the canoe out of the water and high fived one another. The kitchen ordered mimosas delivered to the patio table.

The blueberry waffles were stupendous. I was stuffing my face when I noticed Sylvie staring at me.

"What?"

"I'm just wondering about waking up in your bed every morning. It might be nice."

Marilyn said, "It is nice. Very nice. Helps get you over the rough spots."

Sylvie stuck her tongue at me, "Don't forget the rough spots..."

My head was whirling. Nothing like this had happened with any other girlfriend. We needed to talk. Or maybe we didn't. I sure didn't know.

Sylvie took my hand and led us inside where she arranged me on the sofa and assumed the female superior position. "You don't look happy. Are we already having a rough spot?"

Our hands were roaming aimlessly on each other. I was tongue tied. She wanted the sofa throw over us and hid her head under it, relaxing on my chest.

"I can hear your heart beating. It's strong. Are you going to take care of your new woman?"

I moaned, "A little while ago, you were all emotional. Now you are quiet and relaxed. What happened?"

"When you were dragging me around in that cold water, I realized you were someone I wanted to hang out with. Possibly hang out with for a very long time. Is that ok?"

"Yes. Absolutely. Super absolutely. But I am scared."

She hid under the blanket again, mumbling, "That is part of the deal. We can both be scared and it will cancel out."

Before I could say anything more, I discovered she was asleep. Marilyn's face was at the door, signaling for quiet, and closing us off from the kitchen.

The door opening woke us. They had duffels in their hands. "We have to go relieve the babysitter. Stay as long as you like, but close up before you leave?"

Sylvie poked her head up. "Sure thing. Thank you for being so nice to us. It was rude to barge in on your loving!"

Marilyn's voice said, "I am plotting revenge. Just wait!"

The noise of the car disappeared and she hitched herself forward for a kiss. "I guess you are free to play the brute and chase me through the house, taking me in every convenient place?"

12