A Wedding to Remember

Story Info
A science experiment leads to unexpected desires.
10.1k words
81.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the door shutting behind them echoed in the room as Richard hit the light switch illuminating the surroundings. One of his closest friends, Matt, stood next to him and he whistled as the light from the overhead fixtures revealed something far different than the "Man Cave" Matt had expected.

"Wow, this is some mad scientist shit right here," said Matt as his eyes took in the interior.

"Yeah, I guess I like to bring my work home with me," laughed Richard.

Richard Collie was a research scientist who specialized in the study of human physiology, his claim to fame had been discovering a new dietary supplement a decade earlier that had taken the market by storm and made him a wealthy man. He and Matt were now standing in his private home lab where he sometimes worked on his own when he wasn't doing the government funded stuff at the local university. A lab table dominated the center of the room looking like a kids chemistry set gone wild, with beakers, test tubes and other lab paraphernalia scattered everywhere across the surface and notebooks filled with Richard's almost illegible handwriting sitting in the middle of it all.

Matt walked around the room looking at the shelves of books and electronic equipment, "What are you working on, anything exciting?"

Richard wondered at how much he should say, his new work was not exactly top secret, but it was the kind of thing that some folks would probably frown on if they found out. Still, Matt was an old friend, they had gone to college together twenty years earlier, and he had never kept secrets from him before and didn't want to start now.

Matt turned waiting for an answer, his almond shaped eyes squinting as he smiled, his looks favored his mother, who was Asian, though he was built more tall and slender like his Caucasian father. The more athletic of the two, Matt carried himself with an easy grace, his lean six-foot frame showing very little fat since he was a vegetarian who ran marathons for fun. He had recently returned from running in a triathlon in California, and his skin was darkened even more than its usual light brown color.

"Well, if you can keep a secret, it's actually a project for the prison system, a way to...How to put this delicately...Reduce the problem of sex drive in inmates," answered Richard.

"What, like chemically castrate the poor bastards?" said Matt.

"Oh God nothing like that at all!" said Richard as he crossed his arms, taping one foot on the carpet absently.

"This is more along the lines of temporary behavior modification, tricking the brain into forgetting about sex, suppressing the urge as it were," elaborated Richard.

Matt walked along the edge of the lab table finally stopping at a row of test tubes each containing a grainy looking supply of white crystals like table salt or maybe sugar.

"Is this the stuff?" he asked, leaning down to get a better look.

"Those are the latest test batches, separated by degree of potency, I have to bring in some rats for the testing," explained Richard.

"Looks harmless," said Matt.

"The idea is that it would be slipped into existing condiments and baking ingredients like salt or sugar, the inmates would never know they were being drugged," said Richard.

"Is that why you have the sugar bowl here?" asked Matt pointing to the porcelain receptacle sitting near the test tubes.

Matt lifted the lid revealing what appeared to be sugar contained inside, but Richard quickly stepped forward pushing the cover back down with his fingers.

"Actually that is the one batch I did a test on, I ran out of glass lab containers, so I had to make do, got an old sugar bowl from the kitchen. I need to destroy that one, it was unsuitable," said Richard with a frown.

"Oh really, why is that?" questioned Matt.

"Not sure were the mix went wrong, but it caused exactly the opposite reaction, turned a cage of my testing mice into a sex-crazed mob, they were going at it so hard it was almost scary to watch," answered Richard.

"Well the prisons might not go for it, but I bet you could find a market," said Matt laughing.

"Don't be ridiculous, if it did that to a rat who knows how a human would react," said Richard though he did chuckle a little at Matt's suggestion.

The ringing of the doorbell downstairs forestalled future conversation, and Richard led Matt out of the room shutting the door behind them and locking it with a silver key. They continued down a long hallway that gave way to an open area that connected to a grand staircase leading down to the first floor and the foyer. Matt and Richard stopped at the top of the stairs as the group of people now clustered near the front door raised their eyes to look up at them.

"Well, let the festivities begin," whispered Matt under his breath.

Richard just smiled as he looked down at the faces of his house guests. This weekend his oldest daughter, Chelsea, was getting married to her longtime boyfriend and in honor of the occasion, Richard had invited his closest friends to stay at the house while they attended the wedding. He had known most of these people for many years, since college as a matter of fact.

Richard's wife, Kelly, who had answered the door was still standing near it hugging a short, ash blond. Kelly was at least a head taller than the woman she was embracing, her dark brunette hair a contrast to the other ladies, as they pulled away from each other Richard recognized the face of Kelly's closest friend Sabrina. Kelly and Sabrina had been inseparable in college though Richard had wished it weren't the case. He had never appreciated the influence that Sabrina had over Kelly back then, Sabrina was very much a party girl, and she often pulled Kelly into her messy social life. The two women couldn't have been more different in terms of both looks and general temperament. Kelly was tall and slender with wavy hair that fell across her shoulders and the elegant looks of a young Natalie Wood, and she was a serious and calm woman with a head for numbers which had led her to a career in finance. When she got around Sabrina though her better judgment sometimes eluded her, Richard had been forced to pick up Kelly from more than one party where she had imbibed too much and couldn't make it back to her dorm.

Sabrina was a different breed of cat from Kelly, much shorter, barely reaching five-foot-two inches she was arguably a beautiful woman with the kind of sultry looks that turned heads when she entered a room. Her face was tanned as was the rest of her from many trips to the beach, and she had strikingly dark green eyes and a head of curly ash blond hair that surrounded her like a halo. As her eyes darted around the room and settled on Richard, she favored him with a smile revealing rows of perfect white teeth, her soft, full lips shining with dark red lipstick. Stepping away from Kelly had exposed Sabrina's outfit, as usual, she was wearing a shirt at least a size too small that accentuated her very large, round breasts and shorts that looked as if they were painted on.

Richard did his best to return the smile, but the man who was standing just behind Sabrina reminded him all too well of her limitations as a person. Sabrina had dated a seemingly endless parade of young frat boys in college, and that approach hadn't appreciably changed even as she grew older. The gentleman with her was her latest flavor of the month. A tall, strapping fellow looking as if he just stepped out of a surfer magazine, his name was Chad, and according to Kelly he worked at a local dive bar called "Slammers," right now he was brushing his longish blond hair out of his tanned face and appeared bored.

At the foot of the stairs with a pair of bulky suitcases was a much more welcome sight, Richard's close friend Toby, and Richard moved to shake his hand.

"Toby, it's so good to see you, what has it been almost a year?" said Richard, wincing a bit as Toby took his hand in a bone-cracking grip.

Toby Harrah was ex-military, a former Army Ranger with a body still honed from his time in the service, though just a shade over five-foot-nine his body looked like it had been carved from chiseled marble not an ounce of fat to be seen anywhere on him. His hair was still trimmed high and tight though it had a few wisps of gray in it now as he slipped into his late thirties. Toby had spent three years in college as Richard's roommate but had dropped out before their senior year to join the service, a move that had surprised everyone including his girlfriend at the time, Kelly. Though it had been awkward at first, when Toby returned four years later he had shown no animosity toward Richard for stepping in and picking up the pieces with Kelly after Toby left, he had even been the best man when the two had married.

"Yeah about that, time seems to fly when you travel as much as I do," said Toby in his usual quiet voice, he could be heard on the other side of a battlefield when he wanted to be but hardly ever raised the volume otherwise. It was an interesting affectation, but it didn't matter since the woman next to him talked loud enough for the both of them. Toby's wife Kathy was a tall woman, towering over even Kelly and a good two inches taller than her husband, slender and small chested her hair was a short and straight waterfall of straw blond that fell around her comely face. Kathy was a serious chatterbox, with her voice pitched so that anyone within a block of her could easily get in on the conversation. She would have been annoying if she hadn't been so sweet. Friendly and outgoing, with a quick smile that split her thin pink lips and lit up her fair-skinned face, Kathy was everyone's favorite in the group. She stepped around Toby to hug both Richard and Matt at the same time, her excitement at seeing her friends gave her face a pink flush that showed off the smattering of freckles across her upper cheeks and nose.

"YOU GUYS! IT IS SO COOL FOR ALL OF US TO BE TOGETHER!" Kathy nearly shouted.

Matt and Richard held on for dear life as Kathy squeezed them into a three-way hug all of them grinning foolishly.

"Good to see you too Kat," laughed Richard.

"Yeah, but don't strangle me!" said Matt with mock seriousness.

"Now that everyone is here why don't we get you all to your rooms and then I'll have some sandwiches brought out to the patio. I hope you all brought your suits it's a gorgeous day for a swim," said Kelly.

With Kelly leading the way up the stairs the group fell in behind her, she started to parcel out rooms to her guests with Toby and Kathy getting the first one off the hallway. Toby laid his bag on the bed to unpack as Kathy slipped into the bathroom to freshen up, she returned to find him hanging his suit in the small closet.

"It never bothers you?" Kathy asked her question apparently not needing an explanation though Toby was quick to ask for clarification anyway.

"What?" replied Toby as he turned from the closet.

"Seeing Kelly, the one that got away," said Kathy, her voice sounding far less enthusiastic than it had out in the foyer.

"Are you going to start with that again, Kelly is ancient history, our relationship ended many years ago," said Toby with an exasperation in his tone that indicated they had been down this road before today.

"Sorry, I know it did, it's just, whenever she is around I always feel a little jealous she is so pretty and smart," said Kathy, even as Toby walked up to her and gently wrapped his arms around her slender frame.

"Kelly is a lot of things but she isn't you, and you're the one I married, the one I love," said Toby kissing her lightly on the lips.

Kathy smiled and returned Toby's kiss with one of her own, "O.K., Mr. Marine, better get into your swimsuit."

"Marine!" said Toby in pretend horror, "are you trying to make me lose my lunch before I get to eat it!"

"Sorry, Army all the way right?" laughed Kathy.

"Damn straight!" said Toby.

Matt and Richard were already lounging by the pool as the others started to arrive, Matt in the process of devouring a sizeable double roast beef sandwich.

"For a guy who never seems to gain weight you sure can put it away," said Richard.

"I run it all off obviously," said Matt as he chewed.

"I hope you saved some roast beef for me, Matty," said Sabrina as she stopped to pull on a pair of dark sunglasses before stepping out onto the patio.

"I got plenty of meat for you Sabrina," teased Matt, they had been at this since college and Matt never let an opportunity to drop some sexual innuendo on Sabrina go by without getting in a lewd comment or two.

"In your dreams my friend," said Sabrina with a flip of her thick blond hair.

Richard looked on amused at the exchange, though it was hard to ignore that fact that Sabrina filled out her swimsuit very nicely, for all her faults she did have a hot body. She had stopped to glance over the sandwiches arrayed on a silver platter near the table giving Richard a good view of her tight backside that was barely covered by her white bikini bottoms. He thought he caught just the hint of a tattoo on her right ass cheek, maybe the edge of a flower sticking out just past the material, he quietly wondered what flower she would choose and whether it had hurt to have it stuck on your posterior with needles. Making a choice at last Sabrina turned and walked toward the table, the front looked even better than the back, her large, round breasts looking like they were going to explode out of her bikini top at any moment. In spite of his general distaste for Sabrina as a person, Richard felt his penis twitching involuntarily at the sexy sight before him as she sat down.

"You would be so lucky to be in one of my dreams my sweet," shot back Matt as he leaned back in his chair.

"Are we talking about dreams? I just read a book on dream interpretation!" said Kathy as she strolled out onto the patio with Toby in tow.

Matt took his eyes off Sabrina's attempt at carefully eating her sandwich while not mussing her makeup to glance over at Kathy, he might flirt shamelessly with Sabrina, but that was all it ever amounted to, truth be told he did have a crush on someone in the group but not her. Kathy might not have the looks that Sabrina brought to the table, but Matt had always been a sucker for her girl next door cuteness and bright-eyed smile. His eyes roved over her as she stood near the sandwich table in a turquoise bikini, her small but perky breasts must have sported some serious nipples because he could see them outlined on her top and though she was a bit on the skinny side, he thought she looked very lovely in her suit. Still, he and Toby were too good a friends for him to ever make more of it than the occasional glance.

"Any Salami in there?" asked Toby trying to see the selection over Kathy's shoulder.

"I covered all the bases, there is something for everyone," said Kelly arriving to stand at the back of the line. The most conservative of the three Kelly wore a one-piece bathing suit of black trimmed in gold.

Toby threw a look over his shoulder, despite what he had said to Kathy upstairs he couldn't help but admire for a moment how good Kelly still looked after all these years. She always had an elegance about her that no woman he had ever met could quite match, her chest was smaller than Sabrina's, but certainly, nothing to sneeze at and her body looked tone and fit with shapely fair-skinned legs jutting out of the bottom of her swimsuit. Then there was her face, of course, she could easily have been a model if she had wanted to with those looks. Toby finally tore his gaze away worried that Kathy might catch him starring and assume the worst.

Kelly glanced around,"Hey Sabrina, where is Chad? Isn't he hungry?"

"Yeah Sabrina, where is your boy toy?" said Matt with a grin.

Sabrina grimaced as she answered, "He had a headache, said he was going to lay down for a while."

"That happen to you a lot, guys get headaches when you're around?" asked Matt.

Sabrina elbowed him in the side as she turned her attention back to her sandwich, "At least I have a toy to play with Matty, I notice your stag."

"Just letting the ladies have a break from my charms, I can use a rest occasionally from all the attention," said Matt.

"That's are Matty, always sweeping them off their feet right?" said Kathy leaning down to kiss Matt on the cheek.

Matt caught a hint of Kathy's perfume that made his head swim, and his cock gave a little jump at the feel of her soft lips on his cheek.

The rest of the meal past with more banter and storytelling as the old friends caught up on what they had been doing recently, eventually they ended up in the pool in a spirited game of volleyball as Richard put up a net across the middle.

"Hey Sabrina, how about you try to return one once in a while!" said Matt in disgust as she missed the ball for what seemed like the hundredth time since they started.

"I'm not going to get this hair wet, it takes way too long to dry," said Sabrina huffily.

"Hey Richard, can I change teams?" yelled Matt to the other side.

"Never mind, I'm done anyway," interjected Sabrina, "Hey Kelly, what do you say we go make some cookies, chocolate chip?"

"Sure, I think I have everything we need," said Kelly as she pulled herself up out of the water.

The three ladies dried off and went to the kitchen as the boys continued to mess around in the water, Kelly laid out the ingredients to make the cookies while Sabrina greased up a cookie sheet.

"Hm, the regular sugar isn't up here," said Kelly as she poked through her cabinet.

"Do we need to run to the store?" asked Kathy.

"Hang on a minute, Richard might have swiped it, he has a coffee maker in his lab for late might sessions, and he is always taking the cream and sugar up there. I keep meaning to get him his own personal stuff for it, but I forget all the time," said Kelly.

Kelly made her way upstairs stopping to get the spare key for the lab from the master bedroom, opening the door she strolled quickly around the lab but didn't notice the sugar bowl by the coffee pot. She was just moving to exit when she stopped at the end of the lab table.

"There it is, I knew he must have swiped it from downstairs," thought Kelly as she picked up the sugar bowl that Richard had warned Matt about earlier, the one containing his failed experiment.

"Here we go ladies, let's get those cookie rolling!" said Kelly with a grin.

LATER THAT NIGHT -

For dinner that evening Richard had chosen to take everyone out to a little French place that was he and Kelly's favorite. The location was a bit crowded but Richard was acquainted with the manager, and he had a table set up for them in a private area.

"Wow, Richard, quite the fancy dining experience," remark Sabrina, who was impressed with the trappings of wealth and privilege.

"Yeah, but this menu is in something foreign. How are you supposed to order anything?" said Chad who was frowning at his menu like a monkey working a math problem.

"It is in French, Chad, let me help you," said Kelly, who was sitting next to him.

Sabrina rolled her eyes, Chad could fuck like there was no tomorrow but he lacked in the social graces. As Kelly walked through the menu with him, Sabrina stared over at Richard. He was not exactly her type appearing a bit rumpled even in his fancy suit. Richard was good looking enough in the face with dark green eyes and boyish features that made him look younger than his mid-forties, but his slightly receding hairline and beginnings of a middle-age spread were less appealing. Still, he was brilliant and had plenty of money to throw around and now that she was getting a bit up in years as well the thought of a safety net was an appealing one.

Shaking her head, Sabrina returned to her inspection of the dinner menu, for all her problems she was always loyal to her friends and she could never screw over Kelly like that, though it was tempting.