A Wedding With Dhipa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,772 Followers

There was a piece of string with two dots of fabric to cover her nipples, but the rest of her breasts would be totally exposed, including the heavy, round bottoms. It would be worse than being naked, because she would be calling attention to her nakedness. Yet she put it on, taking some trouble to try and keep her nipples covered. The stepped into the high-heeled cabana shoes he’d bought her, then she walked out to show the Doctor.

He smiled at her. “Beautiful.” he said. “I especially like the way it lets the bottoms of your tits show, all that good meat.” He grabbed one of her round breasts and hefted it in his hand.

“Turn around.” he said. “Let me see your ass.”

It was a true thong, nothing but string running around her waist and between her legs. In the high heels her ass was high and proud and made her look especially slutty. He slapped her ass hard, making her scream in surprise.

“There.” he said. “Now they can see who owns you, Dhipa. My handprint shows up clear as day.”

Dhipa had developed a kind of mental numbness to these degradations. There was apparently nothing she could do about being forced to wear things like this, and so she simply put her mind in neutral. She knew people would stare at her, people would talk. Her father might even suffer a heart attack. But there was nothing she could do to talk the Doctor out of it. She didn’t even try.

“A robe?” she asked half-heartedly.

“Yes. Of course. I brought you this.” he said, handing her a brief wrap of the sheerest silk that did little to hide her bare flesh. Even his red handprint was visible through it. Still, it was better than nothing. She put it on, put her hair up again and put on her dark glasses, and got ready for her walk through the lobby, in front of all those people.

It might have been a short way as far as distance was concerned, but the number of people they had to walk past was considerable, and all of them gawked. In her yellow outfit it might have been a matter of Dhipa’s just having no sense of propriety, of not knowing how to dress decently for a wedding. But in the bikini and transparent jacket there was no doubt that she was advertising her body, inviting people to look. And they looked. Jaws fell, eyes widened, people nudged one another.

Dhipa pretended not to notice but she knew she was blushing, and her blood pounded in her ears. With each step she could feel her breasts jounce on her chest and her buttocks shimmy. He nipples quickly stiffened and that just added to her shame and excitement. She was getting very excited.

The Doctor trailed her by a few steps so he could enjoy the spectacle and perhaps overhear some comments so he could tell her later what they said, but most of the muttering was not in English. The look of shock and outrage on their faces was priceless though. He couldn’t say whether he just enjoyed seeing Dhipa’s humiliation, or whether it was her own excitement that communicated itself to him, but he had come to treasure these scenes. He wished he had brought a video camera.

It occurred to him now that there might be a chance of getting Dhipa fucked while they were here too. He doubted whether he could arrange things with any of the Pakistanis, but there were some Anglos here too, and one or more of them might be interested. Nothing excited her more than being rough-fucked by strangers, treated like the whore she thought she was.

When they emerged onto the deck of the pool Dhipa simply couldn’t take it any more. She quickly shed her wrap and ran jiggling and bouncing to the pool where she sought to hide herself in the water. The Doctor jumped in right after her, both still wearing their dark glasses.

The pool was filled with kids splashing around and screaming, and some of the younger adults were in there too, making it fairly crowded. The Doctor and Dhipa took up a position near the wall where they had some space of their own, and the Doctor immediately put his arms on her hips and pulled her closer.

“Doctor, please. Not here…”

“Open your legs, you little cunt.” he said. He loved to tease her when she was humiliated like this, to make it worse. He began to rub his fingers up and down her pussy.

“Doctor! Bashir is coming!” she gestured with her chin to where her eldest brother was making his ponderous way along the pool deck.

Bashir was big, gross, with the heavy, sleepy eyelids of a snake. He never seemed to be quite clean, and the Doctor and most others knew him to be a cruel and lascivious bully, cheat, and liar. He wore a particularly ugly smile as he walked over to them now, dressed in street clothes, his shirt buttoned to the neck.

“Dhipa” he said. “Father is here. He would like to see you. And your fiancé.”

“Oh my God!” Dhipa breathed. Should her father see in her in this microscopic bikini, he would no doubt die on the spot. “Where is he now?”

Bashir’s smile broadened. “Oh he is inside. He’s coming out directly. He’ll see you here.”

Dhipa flashed a worried look at the Doctor, who knew when she’d had too much. Letting her father see her dressed like this would be beyond all reason.

“There’s a tee shirt in the bag on the lounge. Why don’t you dry off and put that on?” he said.

She nodded and quickly climbed out of the pool, wrapping herself in a towel. She stepped into her shoes, took the bag and walked as quickly as she could to one of the changing cabanas at one end of the pool. Bashir, watching her go, grinned to himself with satisfaction before turned and walking away without a word to the Doctor.

Dhipa found an open cabana and locked the door behind her. She dried herself as quickly as she could, and dug around for the tee-shirt, but she realized that this wouldn’t work. Her suit would show through the white cotton of the tee shirt. Worse, the wet suit would leave wet patches that would just accentuate her nipples and pussy.

She stripped off the tiny suit and toweled thoroughly dry. She had no panties, but the shirt came down to mid thigh. She would be all right like this long enough to tell her father hello; no one would know that she was naked beneath. She was still scandalous, but not to the point of whorishness. She straightened her hair and fixed her makeup as quickly as she could, put on her sunglasses, threw her wet suit in the bag and stepped out.

From the other end of the pool, Bashir watched her. He didn’t like the Doctor. He didn’t like Dhipa much either, and when he saw her emerge from the cabana he had a sudden brainstorm.

He bent down and grabbed one of the children running by with their buckets of water and said a few words. The boy looked at Dhipa, nodded, took some money from Bashir, and called to his friend. The two little boys ran down to where Dhipa was standing, dipped their buckets into the pool, and at the count of three threw the water on her with an excited squeal and ran.

Dhipa’s scream of shock was heard by everyone at the pool as she stood there dripping from head to foot. It took her a minutes to understand what happened, and then she laughed when she realized it had just been two mischievous boys having fun.

But she didn’t realize what the water had done to the tee shirt and to her body under it. The sodden garment now clung to her skin like transparent latex, sticking to every bulge and every curve, clinging to the enticing lines of her breasts and making her nipples plainly visible. Even her trimmed patch of pubic hair was outlined, each hair clearly distinguishable through the nearly transparent fabric. Not only that, but the cold water had stiffened her nipples into little peaks, which poked provocatively through the damp tee-shirt.

By the time she realized that she was practically naked in front of all these friends and relatives, it was too late. Her father was already making his way along the deck of the pool, and she saw his face as he recognized her. She saw his eyebrows go up and his eyes widen with horror as the color drained from his face, and he quickly looked away and turned as if he hadn’t seen her at all, as did a lot of people standing near her, ashamed and embarrassed for her.

The Doctor watched all this with interest. Dhipa couldn’t have advertised her body any better if she had put a giant neon sign on her head saying “I’m a whore”, and even the porters and bell boys in the hotel had stopped dead in their tracks to look at her. He knew that every cock in the place must be stiff for her right now, and the only thing that bothered him was that he hadn’t thought of throwing the water on her himself.

This would make it easy for him to find some other men who’d be happy to gang-fuck his little slut later tonight, and the thought of fucking her mouth while some other man crammed his prick up her pussy made him eager to get started right now.

Dhipa tried to cover herself and came over to the side of the pool. “Get me a robe! Please! Everyone’s staring at me!”

“I know.” he said with a smile. “You’re something to see.”

“No!” she said. “I’ve got to get back to the room. Right now!”

“Wait. I’ll come with you.” He grabbed a towel and dried himself off, then threw it around his neck and took her arm.

“At least give me your towel so I can cover myself.” she said as they walked along the pool deck towards the hotel.

“No. I think you look great. I love the way your tits jiggle as you walk. And you should see your ass!”

Dhipa blushed furiously. The sunglasses were some cover but not much. She was still wearing the high-heeled shoes he had made her take to the pool, and they did make her tits and ass shake beneath the clinging wet tee shirt as she walked into the lobby, where they were met by more open-mouthed stares of disbelief. She tried to look composed, but it was hard when she was so totally on display. She caught sight of Bashir leering at her with an evil-looking smile on his face, enjoying her discomfort, and she felt like she could claw his eyes out that moment.

The Doctor took his time steering her towards the elevators. “Oh look.” he said to her, spotting two Anglos in the crowd. “There’s Rod and Harry. Let’s go say hello.”

“No.” Dhipa begged. “please!”

But the Doctor dragged her over and introduced her to the two men who he apparently already knew from somewhere. How they got invited to the wedding, she did not know, but she stood there shivering, trying to hide her erect nipples behind her folded arms, knowing that just exposed her pussy to their gaze as the Doctor chatted them up.

She didn’t notice a thing they were saying until she realized that the Doctor was talking price with them, and in a voice quite a bit louder than he normally used. He was offering her to them. “Since we’re all friends here, let’s say two hundred a piece, eh?”

She couldn’t have been more horrified, and the only reason she didn’t explode in fury right there is that she didn’t want to attract any more attention than what she already had. She just wanted to get out of there.

Rod, who had straight brown hair and a beard, smiled broadly and stood up. Harry, short and stocky, with curly blonde hair, followed him, and the four of them walked over to the elevator, the Doctor maintaining a firm hold on her arm as Dhipa tried not to look at anyone. What had just transpired between the Doctor and these two strangers had been so obvious that there could be no doubt about where the four of them were now going and what they were going to do there. All eyes were aware of what was happening.

It seemed like a lifetime before the elevator came, and when she finally stepped inside and the doors closed, she sagged with relief.

“Is she all right?” Harry asked.

The Doctor laughed. “Are you kidding? She loves it! Don’t let her fool you. She loves showing off that body. It gives her a thrill, doesn’t it, Dhipa?”

Dhipa stood there burning with shame and excitement as the elevator glided upward and the men laughed nervously. They knew there was something queer going on here, but they had been promised a taste of her, and that’s all they really cared about.

The Doctor put his arm around her and pulled her back against the wall of the elevator as he slid his hand between her legs. Her eyes went wide with shock at his callous treatment of her.

“Yeah. She’s soaking wet. And not from water.” he said, pulling his hand out and showing them the oil on his fingers.

Despite her anger and humiliation, his touch had set her afire with shameful lust. She wanted to ask them what they thought they were going to do with her in the room, but she didn’t have to. They were already dividing her up. “I want her pussy at least once.” the Doctor was saying. “She can suck one of you off while I’m fucking her. She likes that.”

“Does she take it in the ass?” Rod asked.

“She can, but it’s a lot of bother. She screams a lot.” The Doctor slid his hand under her shirt again and probed her asshole with his finger tip, making her squeal in anger and clench her buttocks together to keep him out. He laughed and slapped her ass. “Besides, the back door will cost you more.”

Sometimes he pushed this too far, she thought furiously. A little humiliation, a little teasing was all right, but sometimes she felt that he forgot who she really was. And yet the thought of what these two men must think of her right now filled her with wicked excitement. Sometimes he gauged her just right.

They got off the elevator and walked her down to the room, the two men already rubbing against her, pushing their cocks against her hands, squeezing her tits and playing with her ass, using her like a slut. As the doctor opened the door Rod got behind her, grabbed her tits and began to hump her ass, laughing. He was already hard and she felt his big cock dig into her ass.

As soon as they got in the room the Doctor pushed her down on the bed and pulled her tee-shirt off of her, leaving her entirely naked.

“No!” she protested, sitting up and hiding her breasts behind her crossed arms. But the Doctor pushed her back down on the bed.

“No time for modesty now, darling. We have guests.” the Doctor said, pulling her forward on the bed by her ankles. He spread her legs and knelt down, lowering his face to her pussy.

The feel of his tongue on her was electric, and despite her embarrassment Dhipa jumped and arched her back as if she’d been shocked. The two men watched appreciatively until Dhipa gave up struggling and turned her face to the side so they wouldn’t see her excitement.

She could hear them laughing as they stripped off their clothes and when she saw their hard cocks spring into view she surrendered to the hot pangs of agitation she felt inside. Rod knee walked over to her and guided her face toward his stiff prick, and she closed her eyes in denial but opened her mouth and let him push into her, hearing him moan with pleasure.

He was delicious, hot and meaty, throbbing in her mouth, and he hissed with excitement as she twirled her tongue around him. The Doctor’s tongue at her pussy made her nipples harden even more, and when Harry took her hand and put his cock in it, she was in a confused heaven of shame and bliss.

“Okay. Here we go.” The Doctor said, climbing between her thighs. “Watch her come alive. Nothing she likes better than getting fucked while she sucks someone off.”

She winced at his crude words, even though she felt a lewd thrill run through her because she knew it was true. He shoved his rigid cock into her and she cried out through her dick-stuffed lips. She fell back on the bed losing all resistance to their assault, and let the Doctor fuck her hard and deep, driving his cock into her again and again as she sucked and gobbled at Rod’s piece in her mouth.

“Suck me, you little bitch!” Rod hissed at her as he squeezed her tit. “Suck my prick, baby! Yeah! Look at her go!”

She knew the spectacle she must make lying there and doing all three of them. Their cocks seemed almost as big as she was, all hard, all throbbing with need for her. The Doctor grabbed her ass and wormed his finger into her anus, began fucking his finger in and out in counterpoint to his cock. As he lay on top of her he was only inches from where Rod’s thick cock slid in and out of her mouth, and he could see the trickle of saliva from the corner of her lips and hear the sudsy sound as the cock churned between her cheeks, hear her breath sighing through her dilated nostrils and the little grunts she made whenever Rod pushed too deep and battered the back of her throat.

She was stuffed with cock, but he knew that what got her off was the callous way they used her. It was something he’d never understand, but something he’d come to accept as the price for loving her. She had to have it dirty and degrading. She had to be used.

She was tense now, the cords in her neck standing out, her face getting flushed, and he knew she might be having her own orgasm. Her one hand held Harry’s cock, her other reached blindly this way and that, first to Rod’s cock, and then to the Doctor’s head as she lost control of herself, finally settling on the Doctor’s shoulder where she dug her nails into him, arching her body and trembling as she came.

The Doctor stiffened on top of her, drove his prick deep, and as she fell back down from her orgasm she felt him throb inside her with delicious release, flooding her with his hot wet come.

He rolled off her and Rod took his place, sticking his cock into her come-soaked pussy as Harry took over Dhipa’s mouth. Rod was excited, and fucked her hard, shaking the bed and making her moan, and no sooner had he come inside her than Harry flipped her over and made her get up on her hands and knees, then slid his prick into her dripping cunt from behind, grabbed her tits and rode her like an animal.

The Doctor leaned against the desk smoking a cigarette, his cock still limp as Harry fucked her hard and Dhipa gasped and grunted. Rod cleaned himself off on a towel and then just stood and watched them too.

The come dripped down her thighs with every stroke of Harry’s cock into her, and she put her face down on the bed and sobbed in excitement as Harry reached around and played with her clit as he fucked her. The Doctor looked at his watch. There was still two hours before dinner, but he wanted to take a nap too, so he cleared his throat to get Harry’s attention. When Harry looked over, the Doctor made little circular gestures with his finger, telling him to speed it up, and Harry responded by redoubling his pace, till his ass was a blur as he fucked her and Dhipa’s long continuous wail was given staccato accents every time he banged into her.

It was the lewdness of the Doctor’s gesture rather than Harry’s response that got to her, the brutal crassness of it, that showed she was nothing but a cunt for hire and that time was up. But suddenly she came, hanging her head and wailing as Harry’s cock continued to pummel her. Her spasms of contraction set Harry off too, and with a ferocious growl he crammed into her and spewed his load into her overflowing cunt, almost getting to his feet and climbing over her in his excitement..

The men cleaned up and made some jokes with the Doctor, talking in low tones as she lay collapsed on the bed, bruised and sore. They paid him, and after they left he just threw the money on the dresser. He didn’t need it. It wasn’t even worth his while to put it in his wallet.

He stretched sleepily and sat down on the other bed. “Well?” he said.

Dhipa raised herself up on her elbows, feeling the semen leaking out of her. Then, weariness overtaking her, she collapsed back down, combing her hair out of her face with her fingers. “It was good.” she said. “Is that what you mean?”

“Just good?”

Dhipa thought for a while, staring at the ceiling, remembering her emotions. “It was the walk through the lobby that got me.” she said. “That was very good. I thought I was going to come right there.”

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,772 Followers