A Wednesday To Remember

Story Info
Victoria Petersen: Black Cock Whore.
3.8k words
4.24
85.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
victoriap
victoriap
159 Followers

I already knew on Saturday that Alan was going to come over Wednesday evening. At 4:15 in the afternoon I received a call at work...it was Edward asking if he could come over tonight. I told him, "Of course darling, you know I'd never pass up an opportunity to be with you." I also told him I was planning on having another guest that I wanted to introduce him to. He just said, "I don't care...I just need to see you."

As soon as I got home I stripped off my business suit and jumped in the shower to make myself squeaky clean, and not just my hair and skin. After drying my hair I sat down at my vanity. While applying layers of foundation, rouge, blush and my other makeup I kept pondering what I was going to wear...something different. Then it came to me...since I wasn't planning on leaving the house I decided on the red satin, white-lace trimmed, french maid's outfit that Malcom had given me some time ago.

It was now almost 7:30. I had spent over an hour painting my face and brushing out my long, wavy, snowflake white hair to make it look it's fullest and longest (still mid-back in length). After putting on my maids outfit I went over to my hosiery drawer and decided on a pair of beige backseam stockings by SIL. I slipped them on my gorgeous legs making sure I had the backseam perfectly straight before attaching them to my sexy 16-strap white, wide-paneled garter belt. Then I stepped into the only shoes for this outfit...my red-patent, 7" high superarch pumps. Almost forgot the white lace garter, which I put on my left thigh, right at the welt line of my stocking. Only one more thing to do, apply a generous amount of high shine lip gloss, sultry red, of course.

I slipped on my robe and headed downstairs to wait for their arrival. Poured myself a ginger ale and checked my emails, trying to fill the time as I didn't know exactly when they were g oing to show up. "Hurry!...Please!...Hurry!...Please!" I kept saying to myself. Three whole days without any big black cock is way too long. I only had myself to blame of putting myself in this predicament. I promised myself I was never going to let this happen again. Shortly after 9:00 I heard a car pull up outside...it turned out to be Alan.

I showed him in the door and led him into the kitchen. He was in one of his business suits and told him to make himself comfortable while I make him a cocktail. I walked across the kitchen to retrieve a couple of glasses from the cupboard. I turned around and let my robe fall to the floor and said, "What do you think baby?"

"God Victoria, that's another thing I love about you. You always dress soo sexy...always stockings and always high heels!"

"All the time baby...I can't live without them!"

"And where did you get that outfit?"

"Let's just say it was given to me by an old acquaintence and leave it at that." I could tell by the bulge developing in his trousers that I must have had some effect on him. I walked back across the kitchen, my spike heels clicking on the tile floor, and stopped where he was standing, his back against the refrigerator. "Oooooo...let me help you with that" as I gently massaged his growing member in his slacks, hanging down over halfway to his knee. Then I knelt down looking him eye to zipper, undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall to the floor. Then in one motion I whipped my long white hair onto my back and ripped his boxers down exposing what I love soo much. Within seconds of worshipping his beautiful black cock with licks and kisses he was at his full, hard length of nearly 15 inches. "Oh my...(kiss, kiss)...I'm soo in love...(kiss, kiss)...with your big...(kiss, kiss)...black...(kiss, kiss)...beautiful...(kiss, kiss)...shaft...(kiss, kiss)...darling...(kiss, kiss). I'm so glad that Veronica has finally agreed to let me share you with her...(kiss, kiss)."

"Oh shit Victoria...you get me so fuckin hard!...She really didn't have any choice in the matter....Oh Shit!...I told her I can't live without your hot mouth."

"Oh baby...(kiss, kiss)...and I can't...(kiss, kiss)...live..(kiss, kiss)...without this...(kiss, kiss)...monstrous meat of yours...(kiss, kiss)".

"Oh god...last Saturday solidified the relationship baby...After you ate her pussy then her cum-filled ass, she hasn't been the same. Now she wants you to be her personal pussy and ass licker. So much for being little Miss Professional!...goddamn you know how to worship cock!

"(Kiss, kiss)....Oooooo, thankyou darling...(kiss, kiss)...mmmmmm....(kiss, kiss)...by the way...(kiss, kiss)...I'm expecting another guest tonight...(kiss, kiss)."

"Male or female?

"Male, of course...(kiss, kiss)...his name is Edward...(kiss, kiss)...and is one of my...(kiss, kiss)...relatively new lovers...(kiss, kiss). God Alan, your cock length always amazes me...(kiss, kiss).... I can't wait any longer...(kiss, kiss)...I just have to deepthroat you...mmmmmmm!"

"Yes you beautiful slut!...Deepthroat me!...Deepthroat me like no one else can!" And that is exactly what I proceeded to do. The first plunge I took 8 inches of his hard-as-steel, silky smooth black shaft into my eager throat, then out, so just his fat mushroom cockhead fills my horny mouth. Then in again, this time 10 inches, then back up, then down...swallowing more with each downstroke until I couldn't go any further, his large hairless balls resting on my chin, bringing me to my first earth-shattering orgasm. Now was the time to give my throat a thorough reaming...in and out between the 10 and 15 inch mark, over and over, faster and faster.

I released him from my mouth momentarily to tell him, "Oh baby you're soooo long...(kiss, kiss)...and so fucking hard...(kiss, kiss)...talk dirty to me baby...(kiss, kiss)...oh please talk dirty to me all night long...(kiss, kiss)...and treat me like the slut I really am...(kiss, kiss)...now hold my head in place while I finish you off." With that said I swallowed him down to the root and resumed fucking my throat, keeping my glossy lips outturned on his magnificent shiney black love club.

"Oh you fucking slut!...You're nothing but a cocksucking whore!...And I love you!...You're definitely the best goddamn cocksucker on the planet!...That's right baby!...Oh those lips!...Oh yeah, that's it slut...oh shit Victoria!...I can feel it....I can feel it Victoria, you black cock whore...here it comes, I can't hold it any longer". He pulled out of my throat and mouth making a "plop" sound. Then I held him inches from my open, waiting mouth, with my tongue hanging out when he erupted with hard, long rope of his thick, creamy jism. I quickly swallowed and opened my mouth again for the next rope. Then I just inserted his cock tip into my cum-hungry mouth and stroked his long shaft with both hands, milking everything he had at the moment.

"Mmmmmm....sooo good....mmmmm....I love eating your hot cum baby...mmmmmm....more, please give me more.....mmmmmmmmm." After what felt like two whole mouthfuls I removed him from my thirsty mouth, but kept stroking him, hoping for another string, and sure enough, I got it, and caught it with my tongue in mid-air before it could land on my face.

"Oh you hot slut, that was unbelievable. Everytime you suck me off you just get better and better...and you didn't spill one drop of my load. Just give me a little recovery time and I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you!"

"Promise Baby?...Ooooo, I can't wait!" Moments later my doorbell rang.

"That must be Edward...Pardon me honey while I go welcome him in." As I strutted out of the kitchen, Alan added, "You're legs are getting me hard again slut!" I just whipped my hair onto my back, looked over my shoulder, and mouthed "Thankyou!"

After checking through the peephole that it was Edward I let him in while standing behind the door. The first thing he said when he saw standing there in my maids outfit, stockings and spike heels was, "Oh my god Victoria, you look absolutely stunning."

"Why thankyou dear!...I hope you don't mind but I have another guest here. His name is Alan and I've known him for quite some time. You'll find him in the kitchen. Why don't you introduce yourself and make yourself a drink. I'll be right down." I went up to my bedroom to brush out my hair again and load on another layer of lip gloss. Then I went to the top of the steps and said, "Oh Edward, would you please come up here for a moment, I need a hand with something." Once he arrived on the landing I told Alan that we would be down in a few minutes. I led him into my bedroom and stopped in front of the full length mirror that hangs behind my door. I took my position kneeling down in front of him, fished out his beautiful black manhood from his pants and started planting kisses all over it. "I'm so sorry darling...(kiss, kiss)... it was so rude of me not to welcome you properly...(kiss, kiss)...pl ease let this white slut for black cock make it up to you...(kiss, kiss)."

"Oh god Victoria, you never have to be sorry...you've made my life soo much better. That first time you came onto me at that restaurant...Oh god!...Now that I've met you...Oh shit!....I'll never be the same...I've never had my cock sucked with such passion and enthusiasm...and my first white woman at that...Oh sweet jesus!"

"Ooooo...(kiss, kiss)...why, thankyou darling...(kiss, kiss)...it's just that...(kiss, kiss)...I'm so madly in love...(kiss, kiss)...with the blackest cock I've ever had...(kiss, kiss)...I'll always suck you off...(kiss, kiss)...anywhere, anytime!...Now let me suck and deepthroat you to explosion...(kiss, kiss)...we musn't keep Alan waiting much longer." I quickly got down to the matter at hand and swallowed him to the base on the first plunge, then back up to his crown, then back down...over and over, faster and faster. Seeing myself in the mirror as my full, succulent, shiney, outturned lips glided effortlessly, deepthroating and sucking his beautiful 12" blackness brought me to an earth-shattering orgasm. "Oh god baby, I can't believe how fucking black your cock is!...God, I can't wait for you to cum!"

It wasn't long before he granted my wish, grunting "Oh my god Victoria here it comes!...Let me cum all over your pretty slut face!"

I removed him from my never-ending horny mouth and held him inches from my face and quickly said, "Next time darling...I want to drink every drop of your first precious load." I stuck out my tongue for a target when he erupted with blast after blast of his salty-sweet, delectable nutjuice into my cum-hungry mouth. "Oh it's soo thick...mmmmm...and creamy...mmmmmmm...and lumpy!...mmmmm...god, it's soooo delicious baby...mmmmmmm...and so much!...mmmmmmmm...please feed me more...mmmmmm...that's it....mmmmm". When he finished I licked his purple helmet clean and then my lips and said, "Wow darling, you really know how to put a smile on this sluts face. Now why don't we tuck this back in your pants and you can go downstairs with Alan. I just want to freshen up a bit before I join you."

Now that my panties were totally soaked, including the bottom of my maid's outfit, I decided to make a quick change. I went to my closet and decided on my royal blue sequin mini-dress, replaced my red-patent 7" superarch pumps with my white patent ones, and left on my beige backseams. After a swift brush of my hair and of course, more lip gloss, I headed downstairs to see what my men were up to.

Upon entering the kitchen I found them sitting at the table enjoying a drink when Alan spoke up, "Wow, you look ravenous Victoria, going out or something?"

"Of course not darlings. I want to look my very best for you. What are guys talking about?"

"You baby" Alan added. "And how lucky we are to have such a high class slut in our midst. Isn't that right Edward?" He only nodded, his eyes glued to my stocking-clad legs. Also, I knew he was a little nervous, knowing that this was going to be the first time for him to service a woman with another man present. "I also told him what you lack in the tit department you easily make up with those gorgeous gams and above all, that magical mouth of yours!"

I smiled, gave Edward a wink, then addressed Alan, "Let's retire to the living room...Oooooo, I need you to fulfill your promise!"

"Let's go then", Alan said. "I have to leave shortly and meet Veronica. I believe she was showing a house tonight." Edward stated he would join us shortly as he whipped out his cell phone.

I sat down on the couch with Alan standing in front of me. I re-stripped him of his slacks and started to suck on his fat cockhead again. Within moments he was fully erect and hard as steel. I got up and repositioned myself on the sofa, one leg kneeling, one leg standing, while I held onto the end of the sofa. Alan got behind me, pulled my mini-dress up onto my back revealing my 16-strap garter belt and started to rub my bald pussy with his anaconda cock. "Oh god baby don't tease me...Fuck me now!...Oh Please!" With that said he grabbed my hips and slowly entered my quivering pussy. Slowly, in and out, getting a little deeper with each plunge, then a little faster. Within moments he was fucking my pussy with all it could take, about 9 or 10 inches. Then I grabbed my left butt cheek while holding on to the end of the couch with the right, looked at him over my shoulder and said, "God baby, I can't take it any longer, please fuck me in the ass...Oh god!....Please fuck my hot and horny, itchy asshole!...Oh god!, Oh god!...I'm cumming all over your huge love tool baby!...Yes!...Yes!...Oh god!...Yes!...Now stick it in my ass baby...Oh please!

"My pleasure slut....I love fucking your big, nasty, fat white ass." Just then Edward entered the living room.

When he saw Alan's length he muttered, "Oh shit, and I thought I had a good-sized cock. Does she take it all up the ass?"

"Every inch and still begs for more, don't you slut?"

I answered, "Oh yes!...Yes, I do!...I love big, black cock more than anything else in the world...Now would you please give me the ass reaming I've been begging for...please?"

"Let's not keep the lady waiting" Alan added. He grabbed my waist intertwining his fingers in my garters and slowly eased his massive, pulsing pole into my horny ass. No lube needed as I had just coated his cock with pussy cum. I never need lube anyway. My asshole always gets so sopping wet with anticipation anyhow.

Slowly but surely Alan entered my wanton ass, giving me 7 inches on the first plunge. With each stroke he went a little deeper...and deeper. In less than a minute I could feel his ball sack slapping my pussy. Then he started to fuck my ass in earnest. "Oh my god that feels so fucking good darling....That's it baby!...Oh yes!...Ream my steaming asshole with everything you got baby!....Oh god my ass is on fire baby!...Don't stop whatever you do!...Oh god I need a cock in my mouth!" With that said, all nervousness with Edward was apparantly gone, as he stepped up to me, dropped his pants, exposing his rock hard, almost 12", beautiful black cock inches from my hungry mouth. "Oh yes!...Mmmmph" was all I said as he pushed his dark, purple helmet past my lip-glossed lips and into my horny mouth once again. This brought on another intense orgasm. In no time I was deepthroating Edward while Alan was fucking me in the ass wi th every inch he had to offer.

Alan yelled out, "Shit, this slut can suck and fuck can't she?"

Edward replied, "I know for sure that I can't live without her talented mouth....god she's so fuckin hot!"

Hearing these comments turned me on even more. I momentarily released Edward from my slut mouth to tell Alan, "Please fuck my ass harder baby!" then inhaled Edward's cock back into my throat. The harder and faster Alan fucked me the harder and faster I deepthroated Edward. "Mmmmm(slurp, slurp)....Oh god, yes!....Mmmmm(slurp, slurp)...Oh god I love your big black cock baby!...Mmmmmm(slurp, slurp)...And that goes for both of you!...Mmmmmm(slurp, slurp)...Oh god , Yes!"

A good ten minutes went by from being fucked relentlessly from both ends when Alan blurted out, "Oh shit baby I can fell it...Oh shit yes!...Any time now baby!" In which I replied "Quick darling, switch!"

In a flash they exchanged positions. Alan immediately shoved his huge, pulsating shaft into my always-cock-hungry mouth. Tasting my ass juice on his cock brought me to another intense orgasm, just as Edward slipped into my welcoming asshole. Oh god I love ass-to-mouth soooo much! Then before I could deepthroat him he exploded with rope after rope of his delicious goo. I made sure to keep a seal on his cockhead with my shiney outturned lips as I didn't want to miss a single drop. When his jetising cum started to subside, and I swallowed every bit, I began to deepthroat his entire length, not wanting him to lose his hardness. Alan burted out, "God, this beautiful slut doesn't slow down one bit....Oh you fucking whore!...No one sucks cock like you...And I mean no one you cock-hungry bitch."

Hearing these words just made me hotter and hornier, making me suck and deepthroat his slimy 15" length with renewed passion. All this while Edward continued to plunder my stretched out asshole with jack-hammer force. Shortly thereafter he yelled out, "Watching her suck you off is gonna make me lose it!" Knowing Edward loves to cum on my face I quickly removed Alan's shaft from my mouth and said, "I want you to cum on my face baby...Oh Yes!...I want you to cum...all...over...my...face!"

They quickly switched positions again and I grabbed Edwards blackest-of-cocks by the base and immediately started deepthroating his glorious pole over and over, not stopping until he said he was ready, and knowing he was just in my slutty ass made me suck him even harder. Alan slipped into my wide open asshole with ease and returned to reaming me into oblivion. Finally, Edward stated, "Here it comes gorgeous!" He pulled out of my horny mouth, and started blasting my face in his jism.

I held his beuatiful, black, throbbing shaft as he continued to paint my face. "Mmmmm...(slurp, slurp)...Oh Yes!...Mmmmmm...Yes!....That's it!....Give me everything you got baby!....Mmmmmm.....Oh god you taste soo good!...Mmmmmm." Then I couldn't help myself and just had to suck and deepthroat him again and again, my cum-coated face slapping his pelvic area, as I fucked his full length in and out of my throat and mouth. I could feel his nut juice continue to erupt from his pulsating cockhead as he was embedded deep down my throat, sending it directly into my greedy tummy. Normally I prefer to have my lovers shoot their wad into my mouth so I can taste and relish every drop before swallowing, but the the heat of this situation prevented me from doing so. When I thought Edward had finished I removed him from cum hungry mouth and used his still hard-as-steel shaft to wipe my face clean of as much of his jism a s possible, guiding it onto my tongue, then of course swallowing it. Then I turned my attention to licking his beautiful blackness clean of every drop, while showering it with kisses at the same time. Alan was now sitting on the sofa behind me trying to catch his breath.

"Sorry I can't stay you gorgeous slut, but I have to go meet the little lady (his referring to Veronica). I'm sure we'll be getting together soon enough. Veronica can't wait to experience that talented tongue of yours."

"Why thankyou darling...(kiss, kiss...as I continued to worship Edward's rock hard shaft)....I can't wait...(kiss, kiss)...to please her also...(kiss, kiss)...and thankyou...(kiss, kiss)...darling...(kiss, kiss)...for coming over tonight...(kiss, kiss)...and pleasuring me the way you do...(kiss, kiss)."

"Never a problem babe! Edward, you know she's nothing but a black cock whore. Isn't that right slut? Tell us Victoria!"

"Oh god yes!...(kiss, kiss)...I love it when you call me a black cock whore...(kiss, kiss)...because it's the absolute truth...(kiss, kiss)...and I wouldn't have it any other way...(kiss, kiss)...I can't live without big, black, beautiful cock...(kiss, kiss)." Alan bid his ado and made his way out leaving me with Edward. "Please sweetheart...(kiss, kiss)...please don't leave me yet...(kiss, kiss)...I need more...(kiss, kiss)...of your beautiful...(kiss, kiss)...black shaft...(kiss, kiss)...Oh god!...(kiss, kiss)...you're sooo fucking black it's unbelievable!...(kiss, kiss)."

victoriap
victoriap
159 Followers
12