A Week

Story Info
She hates his guts!
3.2k words
4.49
65.8k
91

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
May_I
May_I
252 Followers

Hello loves! Here's that second story I promised. It's a finish piece so I'll try to put out a chapter each week unless I decide to tweak or change something within the story to my liking. Please enjoy, rate, comment, and message me if you like!

xoxo -I.M

*****

Wyatt Johnson fumed as she watched Jake shake hands with the senior partners. They gave him the Marone case; a case she had been breaking her neck to get. She couldn't believe good luck just came so easily to the prick. Her thoughts immediately turned sour as she watched him glance over towards her and throw her a wink. Ooo that fucking jerk! If she could ring his neck she would! She swiveled in her chair and turned back to her monitor as she finished up paperwork on a case she won yesterday. The fact calmed her enough to put her thoughts towards more optimistic thinking.

She knew she was a damn good lawyer. She knew she was the best young attorney at her company Matthews, Barnes, and Stabler LLP. Wyatt knew that graduating in the top 5% of her class with a 3.9 GPA and also being a black female while doing it was a huge feat. She was a hard player in this white male dominated field but was far from cold. That was one of the traits that endeared her to the company but also troubled some of her higher ups. They expected her to be a pit-bull but in actuality she was more like a puppy. She was playful, funny, and extremely sweet going far and beyond her other associates when it came to getting a case completed or helping a colleague. But while she was one of the sweetest people you could ever meet she could have an evil mean streak. She never boasted to be an angel and found herself cussing more often than not. She was a hard opponent in the courtroom and could cut a man down with her snarky comments. She was no pussy, but that still couldn't extinguish her cute persona.

One person she found herself disliking more and more was Jake Gladstein. He was hired a few months after her and was her only real competition if she had any. He was quick on his feet and very determined at getting the job done. He came to the company almost impressing the partners as much as she did herself. She wasn't that much of a bitch where she couldn't recognize his talent but that was not the problem she had with him. Her problem was strictly with him as a person. He was cocky, pushy, and after learning more about him she could tell probably a spoiled man who didn't know the meaning of no. He always looked at her with a look of challenge and more-so arrogance. It infuriated her! If she thought she could get away with blowing up his fucking car she would have done it a long time ago.

She noticed out of her peripheral as one of their colleagues, a woman named Cheryl, approached Jake. She watched the woman smile at him as she tried to push her store bought chest into his face. Jake smiled but didn't take the bait. One good thing she could say about him was that he didn't screw half the office sluts. He was attractive enough for a white man to rise to the occasion if need be. Jake was tall at 6'1 and had tan skin that hinted at his active outdoor lifestyle. He always boasted of owning a small ranch. His body was lean and muscular like a basketball player's build and he had the large hands with long fingers to match. His face seemed carved out of stone because his jaw was so prominent and hard looking putting her in mind of a young Clark Kent. His nose was medium sized and slightly curved hinting at a fight or two in his past. His eyes were a deep chocolate almost black color matching his hair which curled and stopped around his ears and neck. He was cute or what most women would title "A Greek God" but she still couldn't stand looking at his ass.

She just finished closing up the file she had been working on when a shadow befell her desk. Groaning she could only imagine who it could be.

"Miss Johnson. I see you're so hard at work. It's quite cute. Maybe one day you could get a real case at the rate you're going."

Wyatt's jaw ticked. A nasty habit she developed of grinding her teeth when she had nothing nice to say.

"Well Gladstein, some of us have you know real work to do. Sometimes we all can't wander around aimlessly hoping to be thrown a bone—er I mean case."

Wyatt smiled sickly sweet as she stood and made her way towards the water cooler. She could feel him following her and rolled her eyes at the oncoming banter that was sure to start.

-

Jake watched the enticing sway of Wyatt's hips. If she wasn't such a bitch to him he would actually want to fuck her. He didn't see why everyone adored her so much in this office. All she had to do was bat her big puppy dog eyes and everyone would fall over themselves for her but not him. He was not affected, or liked to believe he wasn't, by her charms. She stopped at the cooler and bent slightly to retrieve a cup and fill it with water. He took notice of her plump thighs and ass and appreciated the womanly curves she had. She straightened back up turning her glaring eyes onto him.

Wyatt was a beautiful black woman he could admit. Her skin was a warm peanut butter color that always looked smooth and baby soft. She was short even in her heels but still had a curvaceous little body. Her face was round giving her a child-like innocence and she had supple pouty lips that sat under a small button nose. Her eyes were one of her best features. They were big, round, and a cinnamon color. They were adorned by long lashes that seemed to sweep her cheeks each time she blinked. Her hair was black but had brown highlights in them. She always wore it in a high bun but on occasion she would wear her tresses free and that's when she looked the sexiest. With her hair swishing around her bra straps his mind would go into little scenarios of having it wrapped around his hands as he made her submit to him. He chuckled at the thought as he watched her cinnamon eyes darken as a scowl decorated her face.

"You know I know it's hard working on shitty cases. Maybe just maybe I'll let you help me with mine. Maybe you can learn a few pointers."

Rage colored her features and he couldn't help the smirk that graced his face. He loved getting under her skin and he doubted she knew how cute and fuckable she looked when angry. Although he would never fuck her, she was far from his type.

"No need Gladstein. I'm pretty sure after one day on a case with you I would actually do worse than humanly possible, but even then I would still be better than you."

Her sly smile made his eyebrow quirk. She drank generously from the cup licking her lips than tossing the plastic into a recycle bin. Even when being a bitch she could still be environmentally conscious.

"Don't be so catty Johnson. I know it pangs you to see me on the case of your dreams."

"Not as much as it pains me to see the company losing a ton of money by putting you on it with your ill-gotten skills."

"Well the Seniors didn't think so." Jake stepped closer to Wyatt so that only she could hear him.

"In fact the Seniors thought I would have a prominent future in the company. One of a more...lasting quality. You may see my name on the building one day."

Wyatt couldn't help the growl that escaped her mouth.

"More like on a disposable name placard."

She side-stepped him and made her way back to her desk. His eyes tracked her hips and he couldn't help the happiness that engulfed him. Damn it was good being on top.

***

Wyatt's pussy quaked as she came down from a mind blowing orgasm. She rolled onto her back breathing heavily as sweat trickled down her chest. Whenever she got worked up she would exercise than furiously masturbate with a vibrator she affectionately named "the humper". Today her routine just couldn't do the trick. She found her thoughts constantly going back to yesterday with the case. She just didn't understand why fuck-face got it but not her. She put in overtime dropping anything she was doing at the drop of a dime and even won a high 96% of her cases. She didn't get why she was not qualified. She groaned as her alarm went off signaling work time. She rolled out of her bed to get her day started.

***

"Who the—"

Wyatt's mind played dark thoughts as she watched Jake step out of his dark blue Mustang. He was parked in the spot she parked in everyday! She watched as he noticed her in her off white Lexus and sent a small wave to her.

"Oh go fuck yourself."

She swung into the nearest parking spot and gathered her belongings while making her way to the lobby. She made it to the elevators just in time to catch one. Her eyes glared accusingly at Gladstein who seemed enthralled with his newspaper. She pushed the button for floor 15 and remained quiet.

"Morning Miss Johnson."

"Morning."

She willed the elevator to speed up not wanting to engage in a conversation with the asshole.

"How was your night?"

"Wonderful."

Finally the elevator dinged and she rushed off making her way towards her desk only to abruptly stop. The partners stood beside her desk and all of them looked serious. She racked her mind for anything she could have possibly screwed up not coming up with anything.

"Looks like someone's in trouble."

Wyatt glared at Gladstein who proceeded to make his way to his desk.

"Great both of you are here. Gladstein and Johnson meet us in meeting room four in 10."

The partners left and Wyatt felt herself relax but for only a moment glancing over she saw Gladstein with a pensive look on his face. She hurried and dropped off her belongings and fixed her outfit. She wore a high-waisted black skirt with a long-sleeved cashmere blouse. Ruffles adorned the front covering her breasts and making the outfit suitable for work. She switched out her flats with her black pumps and made her way towards the office.

When she arrived she noticed all the partners were in good spirits laughing at a joke made by an ever comical Jake. She swallowed the anger she had and plastered a smile to her face. He's such a kiss ass.

"Well you two I know it's no secret that you two are the top professionals we have at our company today. We have a huge case coming about soon and we are very undecided on who we will give it to. Both of you are very hard-workers, intelligent, and can get the job done. So in preparation for this upcoming case we the partners thought it would be interesting to do a "mock trial". We will create a makeshift case and we will have you two go head to head in a court of law. We will appoint a judge so that the decision is unbiased and the staff of this office will act as your jury. We haven't really done one of these since Stabler and myself came on board so it should be very fun and competitive for the both of you."

Wyatt glanced over at Jake. He looked downright gleeful at the prospect and she couldn't help the welling of happiness she got from the opportunity of stomping on his ego. They both nodded as the Seniors explained the ins and outs of the trial. They were going to be given the case Monday and the trial would take place the following week. Once the trials were over and an attorney decided, the research for the important case at hand would begin soon after. The case was said to skyrocket anyone's career being of a politician who was secretly bribing government officials. This case would be all over the U.S and would gain the individual world-wide recognition.

Wyatt wanted this case so bad she could taste it. She couldn't wait to effectively cut Gladstein down while also gaining notoriety. The partners sent the two on their way and she couldn't contain the happy energy she had.

"Well well well, I guess the partners see something in you after all to put you up against me."

"Oh don't worry. It'll be very disappointing seeing me mop the floors with you...of course only for you that is. I'm sure the partners have predicted that I would come out on top."

"Such high hopes Johnson. Let's hope those hopes are enough to help you win."

"Well this was fun, but if you want to continue this conversation please direct it towards my ass since I am done."

Jake watched as she sashayed away from him with a little more purpose in her stride. Damn he loved a challenge.

***

After work Wyatt made her way straight to the local gym. She went to the locker room and changed out of her work clothes into a pair of running shorts and a loose fitting shirt. She threw on running shoes and made her way to the indoor track. After running for about 30 minutes she made her way over to the basketball court and began practicing shooting hoops.

"Isn't this a surprise?"

The deep voice grated on her nerves in turn making her miss her basket. She turned as Jake walked in grabbing her stray ball and dribbling it a couple of times.

"I can't say it's a pleasant one."

He threw the ball at her and she caught it effortlessly.

"I see your good with a ball thrown to your face."

He grinned at his cheeky statement as she rolled her eyes. She threw the ball back with extra force and he caught it with a jerk of his arms.

"I see you are as well, although I am far from surprised."

He began to dribble and watched as her eyes watched him. A thought began to brew in his mind as he sized up his opponent.

"I'm surprised a girl can play. Shouldn't you be getting a manicure?"

A fire began to burn in her eyes as she plastered a smile on her face that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"I'll have you know men aren't the only ones who can dribble a ball. I'm sure even a half twit could."

He laughed at her statement and began to circle her. He knew she was competitive. Hell he was too. But having her fall for his bait would be sweet. He circled her catching glances of her plump ass in tight shorts. Damn he was never an ass man but she was slowly turning him into one.

"I smell a challenge."

"Don't go there Gladstein. I doubt you want any of this."

More than you'd know. He licked his lips and then smiled brightly.

"What about a wager then? First one to five. Unless you don't think you can stomach a defeat."

"Oh sweetie if you can bring it I'm pretty sure I can handle it. I'm a big girl."

That you are. Jake shook his head. He didn't understand where these thoughts were coming from or why he was pushing her to even do this stunt.

"Fine if I win, you do whatever I want for a week."

She crossed her arms in front of her chest and followed his movements with those big eyes. He stopped and stood in one place holding the ball and making intense eye contact with her.

"What does "whatever you want" include?"

Jake smiled and in that smile alone she knew exactly what it included. A fierce competiveness bubbled up inside of her even though her mind screamed for her not to even think about doing this.

"Fine. And if I win you make me lunch for a month. And by make I mean I want to see some receipts from grocery stores. I don't want any store bought meals trust me, I'll be able to tell."

He smiled and reached out his hand she grasped it firmly and they shook. He dribbled the ball then tossed it her way.

"Ladies first."

-

He underestimated how crafty she could be with the ball. In five minutes flat she was able to score 3 points. He began to put in some work not wanting to think about losing or having to cook meals for a month. They were about 30 minutes in and tied with 4 points each. He breathed heavily and she did as well. They both were exhausted but he was determined to win. Sweat poured down his face and he watched as sweat plastered her loose shirt to her form outlining her medium sized breasts. He immediately took his eyes off wanting to focus on winning.

While playing her he noticed how heavy of a right handed player she was. He faked to the right tripping her up as it opened her left. He dribbled down the court and in a show of bravado dunked the ball that effectively made him the winner. He turned around with the smirk of a lifetime relishing in the evil glare she sent his way.

"Come on Miss Johnson don't be a spoiled sport. You are going to uphold our deal correct?"

"I'm a lady of my word. So I'll do the damn week thing."

"Good."

His mind started to picture her in various positions and also completing menial tasks that he knew were beneath her. She would be like a little secretary to him and he loved the idea of making this head strong woman submit to him. Lost in his thoughts he didn't notice the scowl decorating her face. And what a pretty face it is.

"Well darling don't worry you have your weekend."

He deposited the ball back onto a rack and made his way over to a fuming Johnson. Damn she looked good when she was mad. He stood close enough where he could smell her sweat and her feminine deodorant radiating off of her.

"But Monday your ass belongs to me and for the rest of that week up until Sunday at midnight. I hope you're good at following directions because I don't like to repeat myself."

If only looks could kill. She nodded her head only to get a blank stare from him.

"I'm sorry sweetheart although I am a man of many talents sign language is not one of them. What exactly was that?"

The rage almost boiled over. What the fuck did she get herself into! She stepped away from him feeling the need to lash out and smack him.

"I understand completely."

May_I
May_I
252 Followers