A Week At Papaw's Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah jerks a little, and the pressure across her clit makes her once again cum and flood the new pony. I can tell she is bothered by watching me with the other two women, but it is necessary for her to learn. She is for my pleasure, not her own. Her eyes begin to gloss over and I think it is time to release her from this torture.

"Chase, move this along, she has had enough cumming whenever she moves. Show her your cane, she likes them so much."

Sitting back and enjoying this as Chase starts to release her, just the tied legs so she can move off the pony and the choker, because it was attached to the pony. Her arm bindings stays for now. Her legs wobble, but the girl stands and I can almost see a smile. Chase moves the pony and pushes Leah to her knees. As she hits the floor her training takes over and she assumes the position with her head on the floor and sitting on her knees.

"Raise your head, cunt and be proud, not everyone gets this special attention." I nod to chase and he starts with the cane, moving up and down her ass cheeks with each strike, she takes fifteen and Chase stops. I decide that since I see no tears she must be enjoying it, I tell Chase to continue. He gives my toy ten more, she lasted to eight, but the ninth one broke her, the tears start to flow. As she starts to cry, she cums in a gush. "See, I knew she loved it."

She has not taken he eyes from me on the chair with the two other sluts. I am getting licked and stroked. When I get close I slow them down, I want to save what I have for the end.

Chase picks up a bucket of what looks I assume is ice water and pours it on the stripes on her ass. This causes Leah to tense and jump, but the bindings and gag keep her from doing much. As she starts to relax again Chase pulls her ass up with the hook and then pulls it out. I watch as Chase moves in behind her and slides and rubs his very large cock between those wet and swollen lips. Chase is just over nine inches and as think as my wrist. When he pushes that monster inside Leah it is like it flipped a switch. She starts to push back and buck against that snake of a cock.

She is about to cum, from the size alone I assume, I smile and say, "You do not have my permission to cum cunt, so do NOT let it loose again, you have had your times."

I see as her face goes blank, she knows it is already there and she could explode any minute, but hold it she does. As it seems she is in control once again, Lili leaves us on the couch and lowers her pussy right in front of Leah. Laying on her back she opens her lips and lets the wet juicy hole invite my pet inside. Leah buries her face in the tiny asian's pussy as if she was starving and it was her last meal. In no time, Lili was as close as my pet and then we hear.

"Lili, Do not cum either, if this newbie can hold on so can you." Not even slowing down she is fucking Leah's chin as her pussy is licked.

Chase is starting to slam inside Leah's tender pussy and she is fading from her task, she needs to cum and all she can do is try to beg with her eyes. I do not let her know until she is almost ready to explode and I say, "Cum for Papa, CUM now, cum HARD lil ones, I want you all to cum together! "

Almost before I get the words out I hear the girls go over their peaks, looking like a pair of park fountains going off, then Chase lets out a long shot that covers Leah's back and all the way up to Lili's belly. Leah raises her head and licks the sticky mess from that soft smooth belly as Dominique moves over and licks the cum from my pet's back. This is the start of a long wonderful orgy that is played out right in front of me for my amusement. Leah is released from her bindings and allowed to participate. Partners change and positions get explored. My collection of toys are used one by one in several different pairings. I watch as much as I join in, the sight is wonderful, like a porn movie being performed for me live, and I get to be in this movie whenever I want. After what seems like hours, never knew how long it all lasted, we slow down and take a break.

This is Dominique's time to give her slave his lessons. As Leah, Lili and myself sit in that big comfy chair to see the show. They are both either stroking my cock or massaging my sack, but they are definitely keeping this old man hard as hell. Dominique tell Chase to assume a punishment position as she slowly walks around him. He stand with his hands behind his neck and elbows out. I see she has a crop, a pink leather crop. She starts behind him and slaps the crop against his sack with a thwack, twice. Then she walks and start to use the crop all around his body. She gets to the front of him and swats the crop down across his hard throbbing cock. It fucking seems to get bigger and harder if that is even possible. I am having trouble watching this, but am amazed at what he can take.

We are finally in that last round and it is Chase fucking Lili's cunt and I am pushed deep in my pet. The girls are face to face and kissing and loving each other. It is time for Dominique to watch. The two cocks are plunging in and out, I am floored that I seem to be able to keep up with this young man and even pushing him a little. Dominique is shouting encouragement to us and the girls are about to enjoy there own release. I give that last word and let them know I am about to go, as soon as I start to cum I feel Leah's pussy grab at me as she starts to flood me and Chase fills Lili with his wet seed, as she gushes and leaves a puddle on the floor. Each of the girls hold us inside keeping us pumping them full, then Dominique says "NOW" and the girls turn so each could lick the cum from the other. After each is clean, they both turn to my princess and they each give her what they have in their mouths, a double snowball throw. In turn Dominique moves to Chase and lets him lick the cum of all of them from her mouth.

She returns to the chair and just gives me a quick kiss saying, "We are now family, nothing will ever change that." She sits on the floor next to my chair. I tell Leah to come over to me.

"You were wonderful my pet, you will go get cleaned up and meet me in my room. I will be in shortly, wait where you belong as usual." Swatting her ass, she then turns and almost runs to my bathroom.

Dominique tells her two charges to go and wait on her in the guest room, she wants to talk to me before turning in. They turn and go, leaving Dominique and myself alone. Once they are gone she again snuggles into my lap and with a tiny purr she asks, "Can you sleep with me tonight Papa, I have missed you so. Please Papa, I will send Lili in to be with Leah, she really likes your little pet. I need you Papa and it as been so, so long. Her fingers wrap around my cock and she nibbles my ear. Papa, don't you miss me?"

"Now princess, you know that is not right or fair, what would you have thought if I had done that to you when you were training. I can not punish her, she did a great job tonight. She deserves to not be alone tonight."

"Master, she will not be.........."

Holding my finger to her lips I repeat, "She deserves it princess, I am her Master, I need to show her she did very good. I know you understand."

I give her a kiss and a nice little lick across her lips, you are the best Domi, I hope you know that?"

"I have never felt for a Master as I have you. I hope you know that."

She turns to walk away and I let her go with, "Give Lili my best, princess." She flips me off and laughs as she enters the guest room.

I turn out the lights and lower the music, then head into my bedroom. Leah is on the floor next to my bed, she is clean and smelling sweet again. I sit on the bed in front of her and say, "Lil one, come sit with me, " patting the bed.

She jumps up and flops down right beside me, she is so cute. "Leah, what did you learn tonight?"

She looks at me, with her pretty eyes shining, and says, "I learned to leave my feelings behind, you are the one that is to be pleased, if it is not me, then I will be there to help with anyone you choose. I found out that watching you receive pleasure is hard, but such a huge turn-on. When you came, I needed to even more and did. Tonight was so incredible, thank you for sharing me with your friends."

She kisses me and hugs me hard, then looks down as if she had gone to far. I open the drawer and pull out the last of her slave wear. I tell her she more than earned it and remove the rope it will replace. I wrap the last band around her ankle and kiss her forehead.

"You are now my slave, that is forever, you have earned the chance to learn and become the best slave you can. I know you will always make me proud. Tell me your impressions of tonight."

She looked up slowly, "The group things were very hot for me, I hated watching you with them, but it made me cum so hard as well. The hook in my ass hurt like hell, but I knew you would like it so I endured it. I loved being force to cum then denied it. When you gave permission I exploded for you. It was a truly amazing experience and Lili is soooooooo incredible. I was not comfortable with the really big cock, but it did feel great inside. I just didn't want to be stretched and didn't know if that was possible. I was knocked out at the pain that Chase could take, she was ........ well horrible to that lovely cock. But he is hers. I LOVED IT ALL, PAPA."

Again she wraps her arms around me and then she starts to cry. I give her a confused look and wait for her to explain the tears.

"Papa, I thought you would go with Mistress Dominique tonight, I thought I would be alone, It scared me that you are so fond of her."

"My sweet Leah, she is the you from long ago, she WAS my pet, she thrilled me as you have with her development in the life, but that was another time. Now, it is my time to be with you, to teach and nurture you. Now, YOU are my pet, and that is a bond I will not ever deny, even years from now."

I take her in my arms and swing her into my bed, holding her tight as she slowly strokes my cock. Baby we have allot to do tomorrow and Papa need to sleep. Tomorrow comes very soon these days. I turn out the light and again wrap my new slave in my arms until we slowly drift into each other dreams.

12