A Week at Sandals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flipped Tina onto her back and sank my dripping wet dick into her frothy hole. I pounded it deep until she cried out with another bone rattling orgasm. Her pussy clenched my pistoning dick, squeezing it hard as she came and when she finished I rolled her onto her belly, lifted her fat, round ass off the bed and entered her from behind.

I looked down at her dimpled ass cheeks and started to thrust anew. I channeled my anger into deep pelvic thrusts. My hand crashed down on her sexy was and she squealed with delight as a bright pink hand print appeared on her pale white cheek. Her body rocked fore and aft meeting my thrusts and her thick legs started to tremble.

My balls tightened and I struggled to quell my building climax. I looked at my wife and our eyes met. The sheepish look on her pretty face answered my questions and a wave of regret washed over me. My stomach tensed and I emptied my balls into Tina's wet pussy. I'd planned on pulling out, though there was no chance I'd get her pregnant because I'd gotten a vasectomy years earlier but cumming inside a woman I'd just met seemed too intimate to me.

My wife groaned and shuddered. Her pale legs locked behind Marcus's ass and she panted like a bitch in heat.

He nodded at me and my cheeks started to warm. I was angry and upset as my mind filled with post orgasm regret and remorse. I wanted to stop them but I felt an obligation to let him finish since I had just filled Tina with hot cream.

I flopped onto the bed between Tina and my wife. Tina rolled onto her side and draped her leg across my pelvis. She kissed me tenderly and toyed with the hair on my chest with her long fingernails.

"It's hot isn't it?" Tina asked softly. The smell of sex hung in the room and I breathed deep, drawing it into my lungs. My wife's hand found mind and she grabbed it as her hips bucked to meet his thrusting cock.

"It is," I confessed. I'd never given the idea of another man fucking my wife in my presence any thought. Her affair had left some indelible scars and until that night the mere thought of her with another guy made me seethe.

"He's got a great cock," Tina whispered. She planted butterfly kisses along the nape of my neck and I moaned quietly. My pulse quickened and my cock began awaken.

Maria grunted and groaned as he relentlessly fucked her. Her cries sounded like a mix of pleasure and pain, the later of which I was ill equipped to provide. I had a slightly above average dick and I'd never had any complaints but I felt like a child compared to his huge cock. It glistened from an abundant coating of her juices and the smell of her arousal engulfed me.

Tina straddled my waist and began languidly grinding her luscious hips on my cock. She looked down at me and grinned before she extended her hand and coaxed my wife up from the bed.

Maria had intimately kissed her girlfriends several times over the years but she insisted that she had no interest in girls. Tina pulled her into her chubby arms and kissed her hard as my wife straddled my head obscuring my view of anything but her swollen pussy. I'd often dreamed of having a threesome with two women and my favorite part of that fantasy was licking one woman whilst another rode my cock. I grabbed Maria's legs pulling her succulent cunt onto my eager lips. My tongue flicked over her clit and she started to squirm.

The bed shifted and Maria leaned forward. She arched her back and I could hear them kissing as I continued to lick her engorged clit.

His big black cock brushed against my nose and I quickly retreated. The close proximity to his prodigious manhood made my stomach churn and I watched his head press against her puffy labia.

My wife let out a deep, muffled moan and Marcus started to fuck her from behind. Several loud queefs escaped from her stretched cunt and his thrusts became rapid and deep. Her legs quivered against my cheeks and I tentatively flicked my tongue over her clit while avoiding touching his thrusting dick.

My wife came hard. Her body shook and her ass wiggled from side to side causing his cock to slip from her gaping hole. It landed with a dull, wet thud on my forehead as I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled her down on my mouth. I thrust my tongue into her empty hole and sucked on her clit, ignoring the fact that his dick was touching my face.

Tina began to bounce on my cock and Marcus pushed his cock back into my wife's cunt.

My tongue was everywhere. I licked and sucked Maria's clit as he pounded her from behind. I tasted her juices from his cock and lapped at his heavy ball sack.

His balls tensed in my mouth and I heard him grunt, long and slow. I could feel his cum spurting through his shaft and into my wife's hungry womb.

His spent cock slipped from her pussy and his cum drained onto my face. Tina bounced harder and faster and I quickly passed the point of no return.

I groaned and moaned. Cum and pussy juice poured into my open mouth as I unleashed a torrent of cum into Tina's frothy hole.

My mind was reeling as Tina, Maria and I got dressed. Marcus had exchanged cell phone numbers with my wife and he was in the shower when we all left his room. My wife and I walked Tina to her room and we both kissed her good night before we sauntered back to our suite to get some sleep.

12