A Week End with Mistress Pt. 03

Story Info
The week end continues with humiliation at the club...
2.7k words
4.55
22.1k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers this is part 3 of my first story and I hope you enjoy it. Your comments and suggests will be most helpful. I am planning on continuing the story if the feedback is positive.

*****

Once we are on the way I feel a wonderful vibration in my ass. I then realize that the device Mistress inserted in my ass is remotely controlled. I sit back and enjoy the ride as Mistress plays with the toy changing the intensity and pattern of vibrations. Although the vibrations are wonderful the stimulation is making it awful uncomfortable in my chastity device.

After driving for about twenty minutes, Mistress pulls into and area in front of a warehouse looking building with no windows on the front of the building. The building is paint a non-descriptive brown and has a sign over the door that reads, "4W, Private Club, Members Only." Out front of the building is what looks like a valet stand with two women standing there and a man by the door. The two women approach the car and the first one says, "This is a members only club." In response Mistress hands the lady a cad indicating her membership in the club and the woman responds. "Thank you Nikki, we will take care of your car."

At this Mistress gets out of the car, indicating that I should follower her and after get her check for the car we start walking to the door. As we are I get my first good look at the man by the door. He is a light skinned African American about six and half feet tall and probably 275 pounds with a bald head. He has on a tight fitting black t-shirt and black slacks with a large bulge in the front of these. I wonder how big he really is?

As we approached the man said, "Good evening Ms. Nikki. How are you this evening?"

"Fine Stan and you'" replied Mistress.

"I am good Mistress, but you know me I am horny as usual," said Stan.

Mistress replied, "I would not expect anything different you stud. Perhaps my sissy nora can help with that problem later."

To this Stan replied, "That would be great." And then he held the door for us to enter. As I walked by Stan reached out and grabbed my ass. I turned around and grabbed hold of Stan and started French kissing him as I reached down for his manhood.

Mistress turned and said, "Sissy nora you little slut, you stop now. Maybe you can have some of that black cock later." She then takes the remote for the toy in my ass and I find out it does more than vibrate as I get a strong shock radiating from my ass to my balls.

With that Mistress and I enter the building. It was set-up like a night club with tables around the perimeter, and open space in the center and a stage at one end. The lighting was slightly dim and a DJ was playing music. Mistress walked up to the maitre'd station and talked to young woman there for a couple of minutes. The young woman then says, "Please follow, me."

As we are following of the woman, Mistress stops at one table and speaks to the lady at the table. Beside the lady Mistress is talking to there is another person there who appears to be a well made-up male crossdresser. Mistress ends the conversation with, "Feel free to come join us after we eat, I am sure our two submissive can entertain us."

With that we follow the woman to a table that will seat six or eight people and take our seats. The woman turns and says, "Your waitress will be with you shortly."

I look around the room and there are about thirty persons present at the moment and all appear to be women or men dressed as women. Mistress turns to me and answers some of my questions, "This is a private women's club and only women or submissive cross-dressed males, serving one of the women, are allowed to enter. The staff other than Stan are all female or crossdressers as well. They serve dinner, there is dancing and later a show. Women can come and go up until 10:30 and then the doors are locked for the show and no one can come or go until the show ends around 1:00. That should answer most of your questions."

As Mistress finishes our waiters arrives and gives us menus to review. Mistress takes mine and gives it back saying that I will not need the menu. The waitress then asks if we would like to order drinks and Mistress says, "I will have Chablis and my sissy will not have anything now, but I will need an empty to-go cup with a lid and a straw."

A short time later our waitress returns with Mistress' Chablis and the to-go cup, lid and straw. Mistress then orders dinner for both of us, salad and salmon. When the waitress leaves Mistress takes the to-go cup and gets up and leaves the table. About five minutes later she returns with the cup full, the lid on and straw inserted. She gives the cup to me and tells me to take a sip. I do and I get a sip of Mistress' warm pee. It is delicious.

Our food arrives and we eat discussing various things. By the end of the meal I have finished Mistress' golden nectar and I am feeling a stirring in my clitty. Mistress asks if I enjoyed my meal and drink and I told her, "Yes, very much and my drink was a great treat."

Mistress replies smiling, "It was a treat in more ways than you know. I mixed a couple of drugs into the drink that will cause you to attain an erection with the least stimulation and prevent you from losing it. With your chastity on this should prove interesting."

The waitress arrives and asks about desert and Mistress indicates that we are expecting friends to join us for desert and will wait.

Shortly thereafter the woman Mistress had stopped to talk to as we walked to our table and her companion come over to our table and the lady asks, "May we join you?"

Mistress replies, "Yes by all means." She then does the introductions and I learn that the lady is Mistress Lynn and her companion is her sissy husband, Lucy. The two women talk for a while before Mistress Lynn turns to us as says, "We want the two of you to go out and the dance floor and start dancing. Make sure it is hot for us and all the other women here."

Lucy and I stand and taking hands we head to the dance floor. As we move away from the table we hear Mistress say, "This should be fun."

We get to the dance floor and there are several other couples dancing to a slow song so we take each other in our arms cuddling up close and start to dance. Being the more submissive I allow Lucy to lead. Not much happens during the first song and I get a jolt from the toy in my ass. Lucy can feel me jump and asks what happened. I explain the toy to her and suggest that Mistress is not happy with the show we are putting on. Lucy apparently agrees as she turns my head to me and kisses me. First just on the lips and then slipping her tongue into my mouth. I respond in kind and before you know it we are making out right there on the dance floor, kissing and running our hands all over each other. I have one of mine on Lucy's sexy ass and it feels so good and Lucy is playing with mine.

My clitty is getting painfully hard in my cage and Mistress is not helping as the toy in my ass is vibrating. Lucy asks if I am locked up and I reply that I am. I can feel that Lucy is not as her clit has grown to a respectful six hard inches pressing against me. I slid my hand form Lucy's ass to start rubbing her sexy clit. The show is getting pretty hot and heavy and has gone on for several songs when I get a strong shock from my toy. Lucy notices this as well and we both look at our Mistresses. They are indicating for us to return to the table.

When we get to the table Mistress says, "Nora take Lucy to the restroom and get rid of the ugly bulge you created in the front of her dress. Do not swallow and return with your mouth full of Lucy's cum. And be quick about it."

To this I reply, "Yes, Mistress" and taking Lucy's hand we head in the direction of the restrooms. When we get there we discover there is only one restroom and it is marked, Women and Other. We figure we must be the others so we enter and find the room lavishly decorated and unusual in that there are not stalls around the toilets.

I walk over to one of the toilets and after putting the cover down take a seat. Lucy walks over and stands in front of me and I raise her dress up for her to hold while I do as I was instructed. Hooking my fingers in Lucy's pink panties I pull them down to her knees exposing her hard six inch clit. Leaning forward I kiss the tip of her cock and lick around the head teasingly before taking the throbbing clit into my mouth. Over the years Mistress has taught me to deep throat several of her strap-on cocks so I have no trouble deep-throating Lucy.

With one hand I reach around and grab Lucy ass and pull throbbing clit deep into my throat while with the other hand I tease her ball sack. Lucy is starting to get into the pleasure she is enjoying and thrusting her clit/cock into my mouth and throat. Just as we are both getting into this, two women come into the restroom. The first one says, "Look at the two sissies putting on a show for us."

The other woman, dressed more masculine replies, "Fuck them I want you now, my little bitch."

The two women move to the sofa in the restroom and start to get involved with each other. Just then I get a little tickle form my toy and concentrate on getting Lucy off. Lucy reaches down and grabs my head and really starts fucking my face. As she is doing this I am being shocked by Mistress telling me we needed to hurry up. While she is slamming her cock in to my face Lucy relays that Mistress Lynn has not allowed her to orgasm in over three weeks. And that during this time Mistress Lynn has teased her to the edge of cuming without release nearly every day. I can feel Lucy's clit swelling in anticipation of her release. Lucy slows her strokes and I concentrate on the head of her clit licking and sucking just the end while I play with the shaft and her balls. Finally Lucy tenses and erupts into my mouth. By the time she is done I have a mouth full of cum and cum running down my chin. Lucy's cock is covered with saliva and cum and we pull her panties up and let her dress down and leave the restroom.

As we approach the table beside Mistress Nikki and Mistress Lynn we see Jeanie and the two older women waiting for our return. The two older ladies are sitting down and I can't tell how they are dressed. Jeanie, on the other hand is standing up behind Mistress and I am surprised how she is dressed. She has on a sheer black blouse with no bra and her erect nipples are very visible through the material. Around her neck is a two inch wide collar and on her wrists are cuffs as well. The wrist cuffs are chained to the collar with about 18" of chain each. Her mouth is being held open with an O-ring gag and saliva is running down her chin. I can't tell what she has on from the waist down as she is standing behind Mistress.

As we approach the table Mistress says, "I can see by the cum running down your chin sissy, that you have completed this part of your task. Slut Jeanie gets on your knees with your head back and sissy deposit your load in sluts mouth. Slut don't you dare swallow."

Slut gets on her knees with her head back and I walk up to here and transfer the cum to her mouth. I then stand up and Mistress tells me to thank Lucy for the present. I walk to Lucy and we start French kissing.

Mistress interrupts our fun with, "OK you two that is enough. Jeanie her decided that instead of having sissy use money to purchase our lunch she would take it out in service and have an unauthorized orgasm, so she and her play partner will be paying the price tonight! Both you, sissies, get under the table and pleasure our guests; Ms. Gail and Ms. Sandy."

Lucy and I get on our hands and knees and call under the table. Since I am on the left I approach Ms. Gail and Lucy goes to Ms. Sandy. Both women have knee length black dress on with black hose and high heels. As I approach Ms. Gail she keeps her knees together, so I remove one of her shoes and start massaging and worshipping her foot. I carefully take the toes into my mouth kissing and licking them. After a few minutes I switch to the other foot and notice Lucy is working on Ms. Sandy's feet.

As I continue to worship Ms. Gail's feet I notice a change in her breathing and her knees starting to come apart. With this indication of approval I start to massage and worship her sexy calves. As I approach her knees she slides forward in her chair and spreads her legs. As she does I see she is wearing stockings and a garter belt and I am soon kissing her bare thighs above the top of her stockings. As she spreads her legs further and I get my first view of her hairy uncovered pussy, it smells wonderful!

I slowly work my way to up to her womanhood and start to gently kiss and worship this. As this continues her breathing deepens and her legs spread more. Soon I am licking and kissing the outer lips of her already moist pussy. Her legs are now fully spread and I am licking deeply into her pussy and the tip of her clit. Her breathing is becoming irregular and her pussy wetter. I suck her enlarged clit into my mouth and start teasing it with my tongue. Shortly she erupts in orgasm covering my face in her wonderful feminine juices.

Just as she starts to recover Mistress loudly says, "Sissy Nora, get up here it is time to get ready for the show." When I have crawled out from under the table Mistress sees my wet face and says, "I see you have made a mess of your face again my little slut!" To which I nod affirmatively. She then hands me a straw and says, "Go over to Jeanie and use the straw to empty her mouth and then she can lick your face clean."

I approach Jeanie who is still kneeling on the floor with her head-up and mouth open full of Lucy's cum. I insert the straw and start drinking the cum mixed with her saliva out of Jeanie's mouth. After her mouth is nearly empty I remove the O-ring gag and kiss her to finish emptying her mouth. Jeanie then starts licking the juices off my face.

When she finishes, Mistress says, "Alright you two follow me and we will get you ready for the show."

*****

To be continued...