A Week In Brighton Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife is seduced by a young lesbian in front of her husband
7.3k words
4.14
73k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 04/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©Graymangazer2014-04-23

This story involves Lesbianism, adultery and mild BDSM. If this is not to your taste please read no further, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

I welcome all comments, good and bad, and I ask only that you tell me why if you don't like it.

Also please feel free to message me.

I would like to thank two people for their help, though they are reluctant to be named, they know who they are.

Part One.

After ten years of marriage you may think there's nothing you don't know about your partner, that nothing can surprise or shock you. Just how wrong could you be? As I found out, very wrong.

My story starts when my wife Lisa and I celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary with an extended break in Brighton, our favourite city. We booked a hotel for ten nights, and planned days of sea and sun, and nights of fun and sex. It was mid-July, the weather was warm. We were in love and we were happy.

On the very first evening we strolled along the beach hand in hand and walked the brightly lit streets. We called in at a couple of bars along the way before dining at the classiest and most expensive restaurant we had ever been in, but hey! This was a celebration, so why not? We shared a couple of bottles of very expensive wine, and we were both a little tipsy as we searched for the next watering hole.

Brighton is probably the gay capital of Britain, so we thought it would be fun to visit a gay bar. We had plenty to choose from, but little did we know that the one we chose and the people we met there would completely change our lives.

It was a small ordinary looking place, with a counter down one side, a small stage at the end for entertainment and a row of two seat benches opposite. Four small round tables and a dozen chairs stood in front of the benches. There were probably forty to fifty people inside, of which around half were gay men, the rest were either gay women or straight singles and couples.

But the thing that made it so different was the atmosphere. We were greeted warmly four times before we even reached the counter, everybody was there for a good time and they were all so polite and friendly. We were lucky enough to find an empty table, and I spent the next hour drinking beer and watching Lisa dance. She had no shortage of partners, both male and female, not surprising as she is a very attractive woman, tall and curvy with long, wavy red hair and green eyes, a small nose with a splattering of freckles and a sexy pout. But it was party night and nobody made any untoward move on her, so we felt comfortable. After all we were the archetypical heterosexual couple. I had never been interested in other men and Lisa had no desire for other women, or so I had always believed.

Around an hour after we arrived I went to the bar to buy another round of drinks, as I waited to be served I turned to see a woman standing at our table. She had her back to me and was leaning over talking to Lisa, who, judging by her laughter, was finding the conversation very amusing. When I returned with the drinks the woman was sitting in my seat next to Lisa. I didn't mind and sat down facing them.

She introduced herself as Lauren. I judged her to be in her mid-twenties, ten years younger than Lisa. She was a match in height for Lisa but slimmer. Her brown hair was braided into two long tails that hung either side of her head. She was very attractive with full lips and dark, almost black eyes. When she spoke the first thought that came to my mind was sex: she simply oozed sex. This was emphasized by her decorations; five golden rings hung from each ear, a stud pierced her left nostril, with yet another ring through her right eyebrow. When she spoke I could see a small stud through the centre of her tongue. The sleeves of her stylish black jacket were pulled up to her elbows, revealing words in some exotic script tattooed on the inside of her right forearm. But what grabbed my attention was beneath her open jacket: she wore a transparent shirt, and her smallish breasts were clearly visible, and each erect nipple was pierced and decorated with a small ring.

She hugged me and kissed my cheek, her smile was so warm and inviting I even imagined that she found me attractive. Oh, what a fool I was!

We chatted and I bought more drinks. Lauren was great company and seemed really interested in us. Looking back I now realise how she cleverly got us to talk about ourselves, giving her information whilst she revealed hardly anything about herself. When she announced she had to leave to meet some friends I felt truly disappointed, and judging by the way Lisa watched her all the way to the door she did too.

"She was nice," I said once we were alone again.

"Um?" Lisa was still staring at the door as though she hoped Lauren would walk back in.

"I said Lauren was nice."

"Yes... yes, she was," she replied when I finally got her attention.

"She fancied you," I said.

"Don't be stupid," she laughed.

"Yes, she did, she thought you were on your own and available. And I think you fancied her a little bit too." I could tell my words had hit home. Lisa hesitated before answering and I could see the excitement in her eyes.

"You wish." She said with a smile. She was referring to my long-held fantasy of seeing her with another woman. I laughed with her, but I knew I was right, and the thought gave me a small thrill.

I fetched another drink and we carried on chatting. And thirty minutes later we both perked up when Lauren re-entered the bar followed by two other women. They made a beeline for our table, and she introduced the others as Stephanie and Amelia. We greeted one another like old friends. Lauren again parked herself next to Lisa and her friends sat opposite them to my right.

Stephanie was in her mid-thirties, around five feet six with large breasts. She was attractive but not stunning. I noticed she wore a wedding ring. Amelia was a lot younger, maybe twenty years old at the most, just over five feet tall and very pretty. They both had long black hair, and like Lauren, they both also had five rings in each ear and the nose stud, as well as the piercings through the eyebrow and tongue. Amelia also had words tattooed on her inner forearm, though I couldn't read them through her lace sleeve.

As we talked it became obvious that Lauren was the queen bee. The other women, including Lisa, hung on her every word. A short time later she stood and suggested – or rather ordered – that we all dance. She held out her hands to Lisa and myself and the five of us were soon on the floor as a group. The women were enjoying themselves, they were natural dancers. I on the other hand have all the rhythm of a plank of wood, so after a few minutes I said I needed the toilet and made my escape. When I returned to the bar and sat down I saw that the four girls had paired off. Stephanie was dancing with Amelia and Lisa was with Lauren. It was clear that I hadn't been missed.

I sat watching my wife and Lauren. They held hands as they swayed to the music. Lisa purposely avoided looking at anybody, and I imagined she felt embarrassed dancing openly with a gay woman in front of so many people. Lauren, though, had her eyes fixed firmly on Lisa's face. And when the music slowed she gradually moved closer until their bodies were touching. She had her hands on Lisa's waist and pulled her near as her hips gyrated against my wife's body. Lisa draped her hands lightly on Lauren's shoulders and looked nervous as she glanced over to me. I think she was looking for me to intervene; maybe things were getting just a little too serious for her liking. But I was enjoying what I was seeing. In fact I could feel my penis half erect in arousal as I watched my wife with another woman. I gave her a slight nod of encouragement, and to my everlasting regret I sat and did nothing as Lisa's seduction began.

Stephanie and Amelia sat down on either side of me. I tried to concentrate on our conversation as well as watching the ever more erotic show on the dance floor. By now Lisa had become more comfortable and held Lauren close as she laid her head on the younger woman's shoulder. And as they turned on the dance floor my breath caught. I saw Lauren stroking Lisa's hair with one hand while the other moved intimately over her arse, her fingertips even finding their way between Lisa's buttocks. I was slightly shocked but excitedly surprised to notice that Lisa made no move to avoid the questing hand.

A short time later the hand stroking Lisa's hair was cradling her head and Lauren was whispering into my wife's ear. The hand on her bottom, having met no resistance, now cupped one buttock with the fingers embedded between the cheeks. I could even see them moving toward Lisa's crotch from behind.

I watched Lauren pull Lisa's shirt collar aside and gently kiss her shoulder, her lips making their way up Lisa's neck, and when her tongue flicked out to lick her ear I almost climaxed in my pants. Lisa had her head pulled back and to one side exposing her neck and it was clear she was enjoying being kissed every bit as much as I was watching it.

Suddenly Amelia asked me something and I spoke to her for a minute, and when I turned my attention back to the dance floor, Lisa and Lauren had gone. I scanned the room and just caught sight of Lisa's back as she went through the door to the toilets. I relaxed and decided to get another round, while all the time trying to adjust the uncomfortable erection I was sporting without anybody noticing. I staggered a bit as I rose. The drinks were clearly having an effect.

ooOOoo

"Where are they?" I asked Stephanie. It had been more than fifteen minutes since they had left the room. I knew women seemed to take an age when visiting the ladies' room, but now I was becoming concerned, not so much for Lisa's safety – I was sure she was in no peril – but I feared that they were doing something intimate without me being there.

"They're probably just fixing their makeup, don't worry," Stephanie told me. I was about to ask her to go and check when they returned with Lauren leading Lisa by the hand.

I fetched a round of shots, the five of us drank and we laughed and joked. Lauren held Lisa's hand the whole time and my wife seemed quite subdued. I mentally cursed and willed her not to spoil the atmosphere. I was enjoying myself, surrounded by four attractive females and feeling very horny, not least by watching Lisa being hit on by Lauren. And in my naivety I even believed the three of us might be leaving together for a nice, and for Lisa and me, a first threesome.

More drinks arrived and by then I was really feeling the pace. Lauren stood and pulled Lisa onto the dance floor once again. The alcohol was having an effect and I had to concentrate just to watch them. There was no preamble this time. They moved into one another's arms as soon as they reached the dance floor. And I knew I must be drunk when I saw them kissing. 'Lisa kissing another woman? In public?' Surely it was my imagination? I shook my head in an effort to clear my brain and squeezed my eyes between thumb and forefinger, but when I looked again they were still kissing. And it also looked as though Lisa's skirt was pulled up at the front; Lauren's arm was wedged between their bodies as though she had her hand down my wife's panties. They weren't even dancing any more, they just seemed to be swaying together and Lisa was holding onto her partner tightly.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds, and I heard Lisa speaking to me. They were standing before me; I hadn't even seen them leave the dance floor. I tried to understand what she was saying. It was something about going somewhere with Lauren. I was so drunk and sleepy that I just nodded. I watched as they walked away hand in hand, Amelia said something to me and I didn't remember anything after that.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lisa and Lauren.

'This is unreal! It can't be happening. I shouldn't be doing this.' Lisa thought.

Lisa was beginning to feel a bit worried, she had only played up to Lauren's flirting to get her husband excited and it had worked. Perhaps it had worked too well because now she was dancing in the arms of a lesbian, a lesbian who, because of her playacting, believed she could get inside her knickers. And Lisa didn't know how she could now withdraw herself without insulting Lauren.

'She is lovely though, and sexy. If I were to have sex with another woman I would want it to be someone like Lauren.' Lisa thought. And John had been correct, damn him! She really had been excited when Lauren talked to her, and she had indeed felt an attraction, but she wasn't a lesbian, definitely not, so the point was moot as far as Lisa was concerned.

But then Lauren pulled her into an embrace and her mind whirled "Oh my God, she's touching my bum! I can't believe it! And I can't believe I'm letting her. It's nice but it's wrong, how can I stop her without seeming rude? For fuck's sake, John, come and rescue me!" she shouted within her head.

"You're so lovely I want to kiss every part of your body over and over," Lauren whispered.

She shivered at the girl's hot breath on her ear, it was exciting. But, if she were truthful, the whole situation was strangely exciting. Lauren was just so beautiful anyone would feel flattered to be with her.

Then her mind whirled "Hell, her fingers are in my arse now! I have to stop this, but it feels so good, so decadent. I can't believe I'm allowing a lesbian to touch me like this, and in public... and I'm enjoying it too. I won't let her go any further, though, well, not much further anyway."

But just ten minutes later Lisa couldn't stop herself responding to the intimate attention as her body began to overrule her head "Mmmm," she actually purred as Lauren kissed her way up her neck. They seemed to have been dancing forever, though Lisa no longer thought of it as dancing; they were just moving with each other and touching. Lauren seemed to be touching everywhere, touching so beautifully. Her fingers had almost brushed over her pussy as she stroked up and down between Lisa's buttocks, and she had almost orgasmed right there on the dance floor. She even began to move her hips in the hope that she would do it again. And when the girl licked and bit her ear it was almost too much. Her nipples were so hard they ached and her pussy throbbed. She felt her damp knickers clinging to her just as she was clinging to Lauren. She thought she would collapse if she let go, but she didn't want to let go. She wanted to stay just like this forever.

"Come with me," There was a deliberate double meaning in the words Lauren spoke. She pulled away and took hold of Lisa's hand. Not knowing where they were going Lisa meekly allowed herself to be guided from the floor. They pushed through the door to the toilets, and the corridor split two ways. To the right were the washrooms, but Lauren turned left toward another door with a keypad on the wall next to it. She pushed some buttons and a loud click indicated the lock was released. Lauren gently pushed Lisa before her, it was dark and Lisa waited for the light to be switched on. She could hear her heart beating and she trembled with nerves. She could only just make out the silhouette of Lauren and she gasped aloud as she was pushed up against the wall.

Lisa was visibly trembling; she held her arms to the wall above her head in surrender as Lauren pressed up against her. Her hands were holding either side of Lisa's face and she pressed her lips to Lisa's mouth. Then the dam burst and Lisa flung her arms about Lauren's neck and kissed her deeply, their lips mashed together.

Laurens tongue forced itself between Lisa's lips and wormed inside the welcoming mouth. Lisa's own tongue pushed back as they did frenzy battle. Her hands held Lauren's head, pulling the younger woman hard against her. And Lauren's fingers fumbled impatiently, undoing Lisa's shirt buttons. She pulled the garment open and placed her hands on Lisa's waist. Sliding her hands upward she held the full breasts and pushed the bra up and over Lisa's tits. She grabbed the flesh and kneaded the breasts roughly. Lisa groaned in pleasure and redoubled her efforts, crushing her lips against Laurens mouth.

Lisa knew she shouldn't be doing this, but she couldn't resist her desire. She had never been so aroused in her life, and as Lauren sucked a nipple into her mouth she thought she would die of pleasure. Lauren then stood up straight and forced Lisa hard back against the wall. She stared directly into Lisa's eyes, holding her in place, firmly gripping her breast. She smiled in victory as she slipped her other hand down the front of Lisa's panties. Her fingers slid through the soft hairs and parted the fleshy folds, seeking the sensitive clitoris. Just one gentle contact and Lisa stiffened and gripped Lauren's shoulders. "Please, please," she gasped. Neither of them knew whether she was pleading for Lauren to stop or to touch her some more.

"I want you to come home with me tonight," Lauren whispered. Lisa was about to answer but could only emit an animal-like moan as fingers circled her clitoris.

"I'll keep you naked and excited; you won't be allowed to come until you've given me five orgasms, even if it takes all night,"

Their lips brushed as she spoke and she flicked her tongue across Lisa's mouth. "You'll be my new toy and I'll do whatever I want to you, and you'll do whatever I tell you."

She kept her fingers moving slowly and gently over Lisa's clit and squeezed her nipple, all the time watching her beautiful face.

Lisa heard the words and understood what they meant, but she couldn't think about an answer. Her whole existence was contained within her pussy and the fingers that were teasing her clit. Her nipple ached deliciously and it felt as though her climax was growing from the very centre of her being. She clung onto Lauren's shoulders as her body jerked uncontrollably every time the fingers brushed over her sensitive clit. Lauren kissed her mouth softly, but then suddenly stepped back, removing her hands and the beautiful sensations they were causing.

"Noooooo please..." Lisa cried. Her knees gave way and she slid down the wall until she was squatting with her hands pushed into her crotch. Pain throbbed in her nipple and somewhere in the recesses of her mind she realised that Lauren had been pinching her.

Lauren flicked a switch, flooding the room with light, and saw Lisa squint against the glare. She reached forward and pulled Lisa's hands away from her pussy and eased her to her feet.

"No, no please let me! Don't make me stop!" Lisa begged.

"You only come when I tell you." Lauren told her sternly.

Still slumped against the wall Lisa felt on the verge of tears, she looked up into Lauren's eyes and pleaded "Please?"

Lauren smiled and kissed her forehead "Come on, let's get you straightened up." She pulled Lisa up and gave her a brief hug.

"I...I need to pee," Lisa said in a quiet voice.

Lauren stroked her cheek, smiling, she thought how the older woman now resembled a child. 'So innocent, so vulnerable and so beautiful,' she thought.

"There's a toilet through there," she said indicating a door behind her.

Lisa had to squeeze past the unmoving Lauren and ducked into the small washroom. She barely had room to turn as she pulled her skirt up and her panties down. She thought about how Lauren's hand had been inside them just moments ago and a thrill flashed through her. She realised that her breasts were still exposed and made to pull her bra back in place when the door opened.

Lauren looked down at her "I hope you're not touching yourself?"

"Please, I need to pee."

"Well, pee then!"

"I can't while you're watching," Lisa felt like a little girl under the watchful eye of her teacher.