A Week in Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it, Niki?"

"I want you to touch me wherever you want to."

"Are you sure?"

I saw her nod into the cushions. "Not just sure, Thomas. I need you to touch me everywhere. I need that very badly."

"I would like that too, Niki," I said.

She sighed and I ran my hands up along her back, astounded at the silk smoothness of her skin, the unblemished surface hot to my touch. I spent five minutes stroking her back and neck, sliding down to the curve of her ass, cupped her round cheeks in my palms.

Finally, when I could hold myself back no longer, I allowed my fingers to drift down, along the cleft between her cheeks. I touched very lightly the pucker of her asshole and felt her twitch as my fingers passed over it. Then I moved them down, stroking her inner thighs and she widened her legs for me to gain greater access.

I stroked upwards, not moving aside now, and my fingers ran along the outer fold of her labia. I ran them up to her perineum and then back down, moving them inwards a fraction, repeating this, moving them in a little more each time until I had stroked the full width of her pussy lips and eventually came to my target. At last I ran a finger directly up over the closed slit of her pussy. Her fluids had filled her and leaked out and my fingertip was coated as I ran it along the slit. Niki moaned and lifted her hips backwards.

I lowered my hand and stroked her again, pushing more firmly on each pass, parting her lips and probing inside, her wetness pouring out and onto my hand, pouring out and onto the cushions. I cupped my palm downwards over her pussy, one finger parting and inserting itself inside, two more fingers finding the hard nub of her clitoris and rolling it roughly.

She was completely hairless and smooth, no sign of stubble or razor burn, just soft smooth skin as though she had never had any hair down there in her life.

Niki was breathing harder now and I began to rub more meaningfully at her dripping sex. My own cock was painfully hard and had slid out of my briefs and down along my leg. I knew how long it could grow, but this seemed more than I ever remembered. I desperately wanted to open myself and let it free but dared not spoil the pleasure I was giving to Niki. She wanted me to make her cum, she had made that clear, but that had not been an offer of anything else. I could be content with that, content with making this vision happy.

Niki moved, swinging her legs around and off the couch, coming to rest kneeling before me. Her legs were parted and her wet sex glistened and drew my hand. Then she reached around and grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand aside. At the same time she pushed herself back towards me once, twice.

I couldn't dream she wanted me to fuck her, not this angel, but there was more I could do. I lowered myself down, bringing my face close to her ass and kissed it, ran my tongue up along her crack to her back then back down, passing over her asshole and onwards until my tongue parted her pussy and I tasted for the first time her juices. She was tangy and sweet and the scent of her enclosed my face.

I lifted her hips in my hands and pushed my tongue deep between her lips, savoring her moisture, playing with her engorged clitoris. Niki pushed back against me and grunted.

"Oh Thomas," she murmured, then again, "Oh Thomas..."

I looped one arm around her and reached her from the front, massaging her clitoris with my fingers while my tongue pushed into her from behind. My face and chin were soaked as I worked hard to bring her close and then, just as I was sure she was going to climax I released the pressure and allowed her to drop back down.

She grunted again, pushed back at me, desperate for release now, but I held off, waiting until she had drawn back from the edge, then started to push my tongue into her again. I brought her to the edge a second time and as I felt her thighs begin to tremble pulled off again.

"Oh fuck Thomas," Niki groaned. "Let me cum, please..." She was shaking, hardly able to control herself. I knew, if I wanted to now, I could release my cock and push it inside her, but I made no move to do that.

I lowered my head and licked her again, for a while applying myself to her asshole, letting my tongue circle it, occasionally allowing it to drift over and into the dip between her cheeks. Niki moaned more loudly and rocked her hips against my face.

"Make me cum Thomas... I need to cum so badly now... please make me cum!"

I moved back to her pussy, pushing my tongue deep inside, tasting the juices that flowed freely from her. My fingers rubbed her clitoris and she gasped and started to tremble again and this time I showed mercy and rather than withdraw again I pushed harder, reached deeper, rubbed roughly as pleasure grew and rolled through her.

As her thighs twitched and spasmed I pushed my tongue as far as it would go into her pussy, and she squealed and shook and I felt a new warm gush of fluid flood out of her and into my mouth. She was delicious, she was wanton, she was cumming hard. She cried out again and jerked, pulling away from me and then pushing hard back.

"oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" she cried.

Her ecstasy peaked and I worked on her, extending it as long as possible, but finally it began to subside and I felt her loosen and relax beneath my mouth. I let her slump against the cushions, ran my tongue a final time along the slit of her pussy and up along her ass, then sat back and watched her slowly come to her senses, enjoying the sight of her body lying wasted in front of me.

Finally she sighed deeply and rolled over. For the first time I saw the front of her naked body. She lay back with her head propped on a cushion, her legs parted around me, her flat stomach still heaving as she breathed. Her breasts were the most perfect things I had ever seen. They were not large, but their shape and texture and firmness were from another world. Her nipples were a light pink, not at all dark, but long and stiff.

She looked down over her body at me, unashamed, unembarrassed, and smiled deeply.

"I think you have done that before, Thomas. That was incredible. I have never cum like that in my life! Thank you."

"It was my pleasure," I said.

She placed her hand flat on her stomach. "I can still feel it, in here," she said softly. Her eyes were heavy and I could see her lids begin to close. She smiled and shook her head. "I'm sleepy now... sorry."

"Don't be."

"But what about you, Thomas? I want to do something for you..."

"You already have," I said.

"Stay with me tonight. I don't want you to leave. Take me to my bed and stay with me."

"You're sure?"

"More sure than anything ever before."

I sat back on my heels and stood up, offered her my hand and when she took it pulled her up from the couch. She came into my arms and I enclosed her in mine, still not quite sure how to deal with her being an inch taller. She cuddled against me then pulled her face away and kissed me deeply on the mouth.

"I think I love you, Thomas."

I smiled. I knew I was good at what I had just done to her, but I also knew it was her passion talking and not her heart.

"Let's go to bed," I said.

I took her hand and walked her through and she pulled the sheets aside and slid into the large bed.

"Undress for me, Thomas. I think I want to see what you have been hiding from me."

I looked down at the long bulge in my pants. I was still enormously hard, but I was no longer embarrassed. I unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. I unbuckled my belt, slid down my zip and pulled my trousers off. My cock was still forced sideways inside my briefs, a thick ridge pressed around to my hip. I slid my hands under the elastic waistband and slid them down and off. My cock jerked upwards. At my age it could no longer stand vertical as it had when I had been a teenager. Now it rose just above horizontal, veined and pale, jutting out from my pubic hair, the foreskin pulled back and the deep ridge around the head raised and purple.

Niki was watching me with eyes that were barely open.

"Am I dreaming, Thomas?" she whispered.

"Not yet," I said.

"That is huge... that is the biggest penis I have ever seen... Mmmm... come and hold me."

I slid into the covers beside her and she turned around and wriggled her ass back towards me.

"Put that long penis between my legs, Thomas. Just rest it between my legs..."

She parted her thighs and I scooted across on my side, slid my cock between her thighs and put my arms around her, cupping her breasts into my palms.

"Yes, like that," she said. She closed her thighs and they enclosed the base of my shaft tightly. The head jutted out in front of her. I could not see, but imagined it must look as though she had a cock as well.

"I'm sorry, Thomas, but I am just so tired... I will make it up to you tomorrow..."

"You don't have to make anything up to me," I said. "Sleep, my angel."

"Mmmm." She wriggled her ass against me and her hand dropped down and I felt it circle around my cock and grip me. She gently rubbed her hand twice along my length and sighed. "So nice..."

Gradually I felt her loosen against me as her breathing deepened into sleep. I lay there listening, feeling the smooth alabaster length of her back and thighs pressed against me, feeling the firm weight of her breast in my hand, and wondered if my cock would stay as hard as it was all night. Probably.

FRIDAY

We had gone to bed just after ten. I was still awake at 2 am, but sometime after that I must have slept because the next thing I knew I was lying on my back and Niki woke me as she flushed the toilet and walked back into the bedroom, naked and unselfconscious.

"Sorry," she whispered as she slid back in beside me, "I needed to pee. I didn't mean to wake you."

"S'okay," I said, and lifted my arm. She curled inside it and hugged against me, her breasts parting around my ribcage so that one flattened on my chest and the other pushed against my side. She kissed me on the cheek, then turned my head with her hand and kissed me on the mouth. Her lips opened and I felt her tongue flutter against mine. She lifted herself more fully across me and put both of her hands on my face and kissed me harder.

I felt my cock begin to fill again, not sure how much it had ever deflated during the night. Niki's leg came across and covered my waist, and she released my face and moved a hand down across my chest, trailed over my stomach and then on down, finding the base of my cock and gripping it. I was fully erect now, and she slid her hand up along me, kept sliding until she reached my head and then enclosed it. I could feel her fingers rub the hole in the centre of my cock, drawing fluid out from it and slicking it over me.

She threw back the covers and pulled herself down, holding my cock and looking at it. I lay back and watched her watching me. She stared at it, fascinated, pushing it to one side and then another, gently pulling my foreskin back up to cover the ridge below my cock head and then drawing it back. She pulled herself further down and looked at my balls. They were large and heavy, covered in hair, and she cupped them, squeezed them gently.

"Why don't you shave your balls, Thomas?" she asked. "They are beautiful, and I could see them better if you did."

"I will do it as soon as I get up," I said.

She looked up at me. "Really?"

"Of course. You shave your pussy, so it seems only fair."

"Oh that," she said. "I don't shave it. My agency paid for laser removal. It's better for my work, and I never need to worry about it again."

"You didn't mind?"

"No, why? I like my pussy to be clean and smooth. Don't you?"

"I certainly do," I said.

"I thought so last night." She wriggled down in the bed, getting closer to my cock. "This is beautiful," she said, "So beautiful." She leaned down and kissed the side of my cock. "I want to make you cum now Thomas. Can I do that for you?"

I smiled. "If it would make you happy."

My ironic tone was completely lost on her. "It would make me very happy," she said.

Niki kissed me again, planting tiny circles of wetness from the base to the head. Then she slid her tongue out and licked me all along my length, dropped down and licked my balls, wetting them all over. She lifted herself back up, her face against my stomach, her warm moist breath against the head of my cock and I felt her lips gently enclose me. Her tongue ran around my glans, felt under the ridge and then back up and probed inside the slit of my cock.

"I like the taste of you," she said, then enclosed me again, sliding me deeper into her mouth. I was much too big for her to get anywhere near taking my full length, but she made a good effort and three quarters of my cock slid inside. She opened her mouth wider and tried for more, starting to gag as I touched the top of her throat, fighting it off and continuing to swallow me.

"Niki," I moaned.

She made a small noise and continued to push me inside her. I had never had anyone take more than five inches of my length before, but already she had swallowed seven and was trying for the remaining inch. I felt her throat clench and then she pulled away and breathed deeply.

I pulled her shoulders and she came up to me and kissed me deeply. I could taste my cock on her mouth and it made me even more excited and I ran my tongue all around in her mouth and lips.

"It's okay," I said. "You don't have to do that."

"I want to," she said. "I want all of it. Let me try again." She slid down over me and closed her lips over my cock again. I sat up against the pillows and watched as more and more of my cock disappeared between her lips. I watched as she adjusted her angle, turning around so I was sliding it over her chin and straight into her throat. I felt the fat head touch the top of her throat and heard her take a deep breath in through her nose.

She opened her throat and pressed down and I felt the tight muscles close around me. She twitched and then steadied herself, pushed down harder and I slid inside, down into the top of her gullet, slid until her mouth was pushed hard against my pubic bone and my cock head was buried inside her throat.

I felt the muscles in her neck contract and open around my cock, felt her head bob and I slid back out and then in again. She lifted her head and took a deep breath, took me back inside.

Deep inside my asshole I was starting to ache. My balls pulled up and contracted against my body and Niki felt it as she cupped them. My cock seemed to expand a little more.

When next she pulled away to breathe I took her chin and looked into her eyes. I said nothing at all, just watching her, and she said, "I want you to let go, Thomas. I want you to cum in my mouth," and I nodded.

She took me inside again, breathing two or three times before she lowered her head and I groaned as I slid inside, touched the opening of her throat and then deeper. I felt the urge rise in me and gave into it, allowed myself to release.

The explosion started deep inside and flooded up through my cock, hot and almost painful but bringing glorious release. I felt the seed spurt from my cock and into Niki's throat, felt her swallow and try to take me and partially succeed with the first jet, but then a second, third and fourth quickly followed and I think she needed to breath so she lifted back and I came into her mouth and she breathed and I came on her lips and she licked it off and into her mouth and I came onto her chin and she pulled back a little more and I came onto her neck and she smeared my seed down over her skin and rubbed its slipperiness into her nipples. I came a final time, onto her left breast and she put her fingers into the slipperiness I had left and spread it onto her skin.

My cock began to soften and Niki propped herself on her elbows and watched it deflate, fascinated at the change, until finally it lay down on my thigh, still long but no longer threatening.

"How did you do that," I gasped.

"I don't know," she said. "Because I wanted to. I wanted to do something special for you. I've never tried that before. But it wasn't so hard."

"Oh, I thought it was pretty hard," I said, and she slapped my stomach with the back of her hand.

"How long until you can get hard again, Thomas?" she asked.

"I don't know. Not straight away, I guess. An hour or two probably."

"Okay. We'll wait until tonight then." She climbed up along my chest and kissed me. I could still taste my cock on her mouth, but now also my own cum. It still slicked her cheeks and lips, and I allowed myself to taste it.

"I would like that very much."

"That's good. But tonight I want you to fuck me properly. I have other needs you are going to fulfil. Okay?"

"Okay," I said, "I might be able to manage that."

She bounced up out of bed. "Come on Thomas, come and shower with me and let me shave your balls for you."

Oh God, I thought, and the very last crystal of ice melted from my heart.

***

All through the day my balls felt weird inside my shorts, too smooth, too sensitive. And at inconvenient times my cock hardened and bulged in my suit pants as I thought of Niki, so I had to pull in under the table to hide myself. But apart from these inconveniences the day went well, the client had come all the way back around and was ecstatic with my recommendations.

After lunch I had a face to face with their CEO and filled her in on what my recommendations would be and promised a full report by the middle of the following week. She thanked me and walked me all the way out through the front of the office and shook my hand as I left. Maybe the thawing of my heart showed on my face, or in some other way, because it seemed that today people had been treating me differently.

I caught a cab back to the hotel and went up to my room. It felt strange and empty, not a place I wanted to be. I changed, took my laptop up to the ninth floor and let myself into Niki's room. The maids had been around and everything sparkled and smelled fresh. I sat at the dining table and continued to work on my report, going fast so that I could get the skeleton of my recommendations down. I would fill the detail out during the following week.

I was deep into the work when I heard the door open and looked up, expecting Niki. Instead Desi stepped into the room pulling two large wheeled suitcases. She stopped when she saw me and said, "Oh."

"Sorry," I said. "I was expecting Niki."

"Niki?" She frowned, then said, "Annie. You mean Annie? Yes. She's on her way. I've just come for... to pack some of the clothes. They need to go back to the..." she stopped again, aware she was talking too much.

"That's fine," I said.

She started across the room, but still looked at me, her finely shaped brows drawn down in puzzlement. There was no need to be a mind reader to know what she was thinking. What the hell was Niki doing with someone like me?

I felt no need to explain myself. One of the major advantages of almost reaching your fifth decade is that you stop worrying about what other people think.

Desi stepped through into the bedroom and I heard her moving around in the closets and caught glimpses of elegant dresses being piled onto the bed. Then she appeared and started to carefully fold and pack them into the cases. By the time she finished Niki had still not appeared, and Desi stepped out and looked around. She seemed unsure of what to do next.

"I'm supposed to wait for Annie. I've got her itinerary for next week to go through."

"Fine. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Uh, no... okay then. Mineral water please."

I found a bottle of sparkling Pellegrino in the fridge and poured some into a wine glass for her.

I sat on the couch and after a moment Desi sat across from me in the armchair.