A Week in Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,234 Followers

She sipped at her drink and looked at me again. She took a breath.

"I know it's none of my business... uh..."

"Thomas," I said.

"Yeah, Thomas, I remember. I was just wondering... are you, you know, with Annie?"

"With her?"

She shrugged. "As in with her?" she said, emphasizing the word.

"We're friends," I said.

"Have you known her long?"

"Oh, ages," I said. "Since Monday."

"Monday... oh," she got my tiny joke and smiled without showing her teeth.

"I'm her safe haven for the week. I keep the bad guys away."

Desi smiled again, this time her teeth flashing white between dark lips. "I see," she said. She relaxed into her chair. She was happy now she understood my purpose.

"Do you leave tomorrow as well?" she asked. "Where do you live?" She crossed her elegant legs, burnished and smooth. I could see how she could have been a model, could also see what Niki meant. Desi was beautiful, but she was only five-eight at the most, not model height, and her breasts pushed out against the front of her dress in a way Niki's did not.

"In the morning. Chicago." I said.

"Nice city," Desi said.

"Do you know it well?"

She shrugged. "I've been there maybe half a dozen times, so not that well. It just always seems a vibrant kind of place. Cleaner than New York. Maybe it's all that water."

"Yes, you're probably right. Where are you going to be next week then?"

"I'm not sure I can... you understand?"

I smiled. Of course. She was being protective of her charge.

"Please," she said. "You can continue working if you want. There's no need to entertain me."

"I've pretty much finished," I said. I was enjoying her discomfort. It was petty, I knew, but I was trying to get back at her for the way I knew she felt about me. Sad middle aged man, maybe a bit needy, latching onto a supermodel. I wondered if she thought I would turn into a stalker.

I smiled at her and opened my mouth to speak when the door opened again and Niki came in, sweeping sunshine and light into the room.

"Thomas!" she cried. "Oh, it's so good to see you here." She came directly across the room and flung herself down onto the couch at my side, leaned over and kissed me on the lips, then put her arm around my waist and leant her head on my shoulder. "You met Thomas, didn't you," she said to Desi.

Desi smiled, the expression suddenly false on her lips. "I've got your list for next week, Annie. And all the dresses are packed up. Someone will be up to take them in a while."

"Thanks Desi. You're an angel, you know that."

Desi smiled, but her lips were tight again, and it occurred to me she was jealous. She got up and smoothed her dress down along her legs. "I'd better be off then. I'll leave you two to..." She realized there was nothing she could really add at that point.

Niki uncurled and went across to her, put her arm around Desi's waist as she walked to the door. Their heads were together and I could not hear their whispered conversation. At the door they stayed for a while, Niki's arm still around Desi, their faces close together. Finally Niki kissed Desi on the cheek and closed the door.

She turned back and me and grinned. "I love that woman to pieces, Thomas, but thank God she's gone. I want to strip you naked and fuck your brains out!"

As greeting went, it was probably the best one I had ever had. I got up and went to her and folded my arms around her. I was beginning to get used to her height.

"Perhaps we'd better wait until they take those suitcases out," I suggested.

Niki pouted. "If we have to. But Thomas, I've been thinking about you all day. I've been thinking about that long penis of yours, and what I want to do with it."

"I've been a little distracted myself," I said. I didn't tell her I had asked my cab to swing past a pharmacy on the way back to the hotel. I had gone inside and asked about Viagra and been given a foil pack containing three small blue tablets. This was my last night with Niki. I wanted to stay hard for her all night long if that was what she wanted, and at my age a little help was not to be passed over. The man behind the counter said they could take twenty minutes to start working, so I planned to take one before we started to make love so that it would kick in after my first climax, hopefully boosting my recovery time.

Niki hugged me tight to her and slid her hand down my stomach and over my cock. I was already semi-erect and she squeezed me through my pants.

"I can't wait," she said. "Here, help me." She let me go and went into the bedroom, grabbed one of the suitcases and wheeled it out. I followed and pulled the other after her. She opened the door to the corridor and pushed the suitcase out and left it against the wall.

"They can pick them up from here, and then we won't be disturbed."

"Seems a good plan," I said.

She laughed and closed the door. She turned around and said, "Unzip me, Thomas."

I released the catch at her neck and pulled the zip down her long back. Niki tucked her shoulders and slid the dress off, tossed it onto the couch. She stood there in small high cut panties and a tiny bra that was cut low down to reveal the tops of her pink nipples. I lowered my head a little and sucked one into my mouth and Niki pushed her stomach against me.

"Come and shower with me," she said. "I'm all hot and sweaty from today. Come and make me clean, and then come and make me cum. I want to make love to you all night, Thomas. Is that okay?"

"That's more than okay."

In the large bathroom Niki turned on the shower. She unclipped her bra and dropped it on the floor, then pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. She turned to me and displayed herself, knowing how she looked and knowing my pleasure in the sight. I gazed in awe, and then removed my own clothes until we stood facing each other, naked, Niki's tall beauty and my shorter, well, not beauty.

She looked down at me as my cock filled and grew hard, then took me in her hand, gently, wrapping her long slim fingers around me, not moving, just holding me.

"Vitun iso," she said.

"Sorry?"

She grinned. "It's Finish. Means Fucking Big. That's what this is." She closed her hand, squeezing me.

I moved towards her, put my arms around her waist and pushed her back into the shower. I released her and turned her around, took the soap and lathered my hands and began to wash her back, taking my time, fascinated by the smooth slippery feel of her perfect skin. Niki leaned forward, resting her palms on the tiles, her head under the spray, then took a deep breath I dug my fingers hard into her muscles.

"That's nice," she said.

I continued to soap her back, digging my fingers and thumbs into any hard knots I found and I saw her knees and shoulders relax. I worked my way down, covering the round firm cheeks of her ass, knelt and worked my way down the back of her thighs to her knees, her calves. She lifted one foot and then the other so that I could soap them as well. Then I began to work my way up, stopping at her ass and spending more time there. It was unbelievably perfect, the shape, the texture, the size, the firmness.

Niki put her feet wider apart and moved so that she was leaning forward more, pushing her ass back towards me and opening the crack between her buttocks. Water ran down from her head and along her back, down the crack and ran in a stream between her legs.

I soaped my hands again and spread it in between her cheeks, running my fingers down both sides, over her rear opening, lightly tracing the outside edge, then moving on and tracing fingers along the inside of her thigh and then the outer edges of her labia.

Niki sighed again and moved one foot and then the other to widen her stance. I touched her outer pussy lips again, lightly tracing them, keeping my hands away from their eventual target. Then I moved back to her ass, touched the edge of her asshole and then gently and deliberately pushed my fingertip directly into the opening.

Niki said, "Nnnh."

I rubbed my fingertip around her opening, not pushing, not pressing, just massaging the puffed inner muscle. I felt her pushing her hips back onto my hand and moved to keep the pressure constant, then when she stopped I pressed slightly harder, opening her passage a little and she made that same soft grunt again.

I moved my hand away and she sighed, letting her breath out where it had been held. I stood and turned her around, began to soap her front. I had hardly touched her breasts the night before, and I intended to make up for that omission now. I soaped them, massaged them, astounded by the way there was no sag at all. They were actually larger than I had thought, curving out from her ribcage, a perfect parabola rising to her nipples, which sat on a small triangle that pushed them upwards and out. Her nipples were long and pink. The aureoles showed hardly any color, just a slight pink wash around the base of each nipple. Above the firmness faded into the skin of her chest, and above that her long slender neck rose.

Niki's hair hung long and wet to her shoulders, plastered tight to her skull and cheeks.

I lowered my head, not by much, and pulled one of the long nipples in between my teeth, drawing its length inside my mouth and trapping it while my tongue flicked and played with the tip. Niki put her hand on the back of my head and held me there. I tugged her nipple with my teeth and when she moaned I bit harder until she gasped and jerked away. That was good. Now I knew how hard to be.

I moved to the other breast and repeated the attention, using just the right amount of pressure this time. Eventually, I began to move down, licking the curved underside of her breasts. I took Niki's arm and lifted it, then licked along the underside of her arm and right into her armpit. She shuddered and dropped her head to kiss my cheek.

And then I returned to my target, working my way down her long stomach, pausing at her navel and then descending, along the flat muscle above her mons, on down, moving my tongue along the inner edges of her hips, in the small channel that dipped there and she squirmed and tried to move her pussy onto my mouth and each time she did I edged away.

"Oh God, Thomas, don't... I need you so badly," she moaned.

I teased her again, licking the inside of her thighs, lifting her leg to offer my tongue better access. Her pussy was still closed, the outer lips full and plump. Her thighs met and formed a small recess into which her pussy nestled and I worked my way along and into it.

After several minutes I reached her outer lips and began to run my tongue up one side, across the top and down the other. On my fourth pass I moved lower and pulled the hard nub of her clitoris into my mouth and sucked on it. Niki groaned, and I sucked her more, then slid my tongue down directly over her slit, parting it with the tip and she pushed towards me and I took mercy on her and slid my tongue inside, tasting her sharpness, tasting the oiled inner folds.

I raised one hand and cupped it around her buttock, laying my thumb up along the crack of her ass and pressing the thick part of it directly onto her rear opening. Then I began to seriously work my tongue into her, opening her inner lips and delving as far inside as I could.

Niki pumped her hips onto my face, doing most of the work herself. She had thrown her head back and the spray now hit her on the chin and breasts, ran down her stomach and over my mouth. The position was difficult but I kept pushing into her, then took my other hand and inserted two fingers directly inside her, pushing them in and out. At the same time I moved my mouth up and drew her clitoris back between my lips and began to suck it in and out, trying to suck like it was a miniature cock.

I could feel the muscles all along her legs tensing, and I knew she was very close. Unlike last night I did not tease, did not draw her back from the brink, instead I worked harder, bringing her to a climax swiftly and smoothly.

Her right leg lifted and she laid it over my shoulder and I pulled her clitoris hard against my tongue, pushed my fingers deep inside her, pressed my thumb against her rear opening and felt her tremble, twitch and then cry out as her climax peaked and tore through her. She grabbed my head and pushed me hard against her, pumped her hips against my face, bent over as the passion left her powerless and I felt her cum spurt against my mouth and mix with the water from the shower.

"Vittu," she said softly in Finnish.

I kept my mouth pressed against her as her trembling died away, and then she released the back of my head and I stood, a little stiffly, I have to admit.

"Thomas," she said, putting her arms around me, resting her head against mine. "Thomas, you are fucking unbelievable."

"I take it you enjoyed that."

"Oh Thomas," she said, shaking her head, then lifting it and looking into my eyes. "But now I must do something for you. Now you must cum like that as well. I want you to take me to bed and fuck me, Thomas."

I reached around her and turned off the shower. We stepped out and I dried her with a towel, patting her all over, then she repeated the operation on me, hesitating as she knelt to do my legs and taking my long cock in her hands, for a brief moment opening her mouth and sliding me inside.

She rose and strode into the bedroom, laid on her stomach on the bed. I followed more slowly. Before leaving the bathroom I picked up my trousers and popped one of the blue tablets from its plastic and swallowed it dry. First time, I thought.

As I knelt on the bed behind her Niki half rolled over and looked back at me. "I want you to fuck me like this, Thomas. I want you to stick that great long cock inside me and fuck me until you cum."

I put my hand on her ankle and circled it, then ran it on up her leg, over the sensitive back of her knee and on along her slim thigh, my fingers finally touching her wet sex. She lifted her hips and moved back towards me, half turned, half kneeling, and her pussy opened to show me the darker, pinker interior.

I moved up until the head of my cock hovered just behind her opening. She groaned and pushed back towards me. I started to move away, and then realized I didn't want to prolong this any more. I pushed back at her and my cock touched the slick opening of her pussy, parted her lips and slid inside. The head buried itself inside her, and I marvelled at how tight she felt.

I leaned over her back to whisper in her ear. "All of it, my love?"

"Every fucking centimetre," she grunted hoarsely.

I pushed and slid deeper into her and she sighed. When I was three quarter of the way inside I felt a pressure. I had reached about as far as I could go, but in some way Niki squirmed and twisted and I felt a myself slide further in. In this way, embedded as far as I could go, I began to pump my hips, sliding in and out.

I almost forgot about Niki, how I cannot think, as my consciousness centered on my cock moving into this warm, wet cavity. I could feel Niki's vaginal walls harden and draw back from my cock. I opened my eyes and looked down at her, splayed beneath me, the long perfect length of her back, her sex opened and enfolding me, her ass parted to reveal her pink, perfect rear entrance. I touched it with my finger, applied pressure. I lifted my hand to my mouth and licked my finger, wetting it, then touched her there again, pushing until my finger parted the opening and slipped inside. The sight of my cock deep inside her and my finger inside her ass was more than I could stand and I felt myself tighten. The head of my cock ached, my balls ached, deep inside my ass I ached but it wasn't a pain but pleasure.

I increased my speed and Niki panted, moving her hips underneath me.

"Cum, Thomas," she moaned, "Cum inside me because I'm going to cum... again... too...now!"

It was too much and I felt the release pour up along my cock and start to empty inside her. I think she must have felt that first explosion of seed too because she cried out and I felt her tighten on my cock. I shuddered and emptied more of my cum inside her, squirting again and again until nothing more would come and I collapsed onto her back, still buried inside.

Niki squirmed her ass and I felt the wetness of her slide around me. I had been fucking her for half an hour, and the Viagra had kicked in and I found I was not going soft as I usually did. I was still rock hard, still buried deep inside my Finnish beauty.

Niki turned and I slid out from her. She wriggled down until her face was level with my hips and grasped my cock, slid it into her mouth and sucked her juices off me.

"Still excited," she said when she popped me out between her lips.

"More?" I said.

"Much more," she nodded, smiling. She slithered back up the bed and turned onto her stomach again. "Lick me, Thomas, like you did last night. Lick me on my bum hole."

"You like that?" I asked, knowing she did.

"Is it naughty?"

"Nothing is naughty, Niki, nothing at all."

"Then lick me back there. And then... if you want to... fuck me there as well..." She rolled around and looked at me. "Do you want to do that, Thomas, fuck me in my ass with that big dick?"

"Only if you want me to, Niki. Only then."

She stared at me, her face flushed and serious. "I want you to do that, Thomas. I want you to fuck me in my ass. I always like my ass being played with, but I am often afraid to do what I want, because many men are pigs. I trust you - I know you will not hurt me."

I hoped she was right, because lying spread out below me it was all I could do not to plunge my cock directly into her rear passage which lay exposed between her perfect cheeks. Her back was slick with sweat which gathered and pooled along her spine. Her hair was matted and stuck against her face and neck. A large damp stain spread across the bed beneath her pussy where her and my juices had dripped from inside. And still she was the most beautiful creature in the world.

I pushed myself back down the bed and lay between her thighs. She shifted and spread her legs to accommodate me, laid her head back on the bed with a deep sigh.

I leaned back to better see her exposed pussy and asshole and wetted the index finger on my right hand and gently spread my spit around her budded back entrance. I touched her as gently as I could, pushing just the tip of my finger inside, then licking it again and transferring more split. Niki moaned softly and rocked her hips from side to side.

When she was wet I lowered my face and began to work my tongue on the same hole, letting spit run from my mouth onto her, working it in with my tongue, pushing more firmly now, making my tongue stiff and pushing it into her opening, pushing it inside her ass. I had hardly thought how she might taste, but now, as an inch of my tongue slid inside her rear passage I discovered she tasted good, musty and a little soapy and a lot of Niki, a hint of spice and sweetness.

I continued to work her with my tongue, probing further, pushing as far as I could, opening that tight passage to me until it was soaking wet and slippery all the way inside. Only then did I lift my head and move up the bed.

I placed the engorged glans of my cock against her asshole and left it there, resting both myself and her. I applied a very small amount of pressure and looked down, watching as the very top of my cock pressed and opened her, hardly penetrating at all yet, simply making that tight entrance widen and then pucker back as I pulled away.

I continued to tease us both like this, pushing hardly any of my cock into her before withdrawing. Niki was beginning to breathe harder, and her hips rocked from side to side.

"Thomas... don't tease me... I want you to fuck me all the way inside my ass now... please Thomas, I want it so much..."

harding
harding
2,234 Followers