A Week in Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,234 Followers

I lowered my head to her ear and whispered, "I love you, Niki."

"Oh Thomas," she whispered into her pillow. "My Thomas..."

I lifted my head and reduced the effort in my arms, allowing my weight to fall on my hips. The head of my cock pressed down into her tight back passage. For a moment the resistance kept me out, then slowly she opened for me and I slid inside. My head popped through the tight ring of muscle and I took my weight back on my arms, allowing Niki to get used to my cock being inside her ass.

She moaned and rocked her hips again and I relaxed and pushed and suddenly I was sliding slowly inside her, first it was two inches, then three, it was tight and enclosing but welcoming, there was nothing to stop me entering her further and I let myself slip inside and then there was four inches of my cock inside her ass and I watched it, stretching her, felt the warmth and slickness and the tightness.

"All the way, Thomas... push it into me as far as it will go..."

I pushed and two more inches slid in, pushed again and another inch went inside. Almost the entire length of my cock was now embedded inside Niki's ass and she moaned again, "No, all the way... I need more!"

I pushed harder, my cock meeting more resistance now, but still she opened for me and I felt myself slide deeper, slide all the way inside, and my pubic hair flattened against her cheeks. Niki twisted sideways a little and I turned to accommodate her move and lifted one of my legs so that my cock managed to enter another half inch inside her. My balls were now pressed tight against her pussy, the base of my cock jammed hard up against her asshole, the entire eight inch length buried somewhere up inside her, quite where I had no idea, all I did know was that it was the most wonderful feeling I had ever experienced.

"Thomas..." she whispered, and there was a note of awe or wonder in her voice, "You are going to make me cum again... I have never felt... Thomas, it feels wonderful... I feel so filled, so wicked... nnnh... Thomas I am cumming again... fuck me Thomas, fuck me hard now..."

I rocked my hips, moving my cock inside of her, withdrawing a little and then sinking all the way back inside. I felt Niki trembling wildly beneath me, the muscles of her ass quivering. I reached around and held one of her breasts which was clear where she had twisted to one side, and rolled it in my palm.

Niki cried out and her hips bucked underneath me and then stilled.

My cock felt enormous inside her ass, harder than I had ever been, but I was not yet ready to cum again so soon after the first time and I continued to thrust in and out of Niki. She groaned and pushed her face down into the bed. I took her long pink nipple between my fingers and squeezed it hard.

Then I grabbed her around the waist and turned her, rolling my body over her to lie on my side. Niki came with me still embedded far into her ass and she lay turned half over, one leg lifted back over mine. I pushed my left arm underneath her to get at her breast, dropped my right hand to her pussy and inserted two fingers inside her. She was soaking, juice flowing out of her onto my fingers, and I started to pump myself in and out of her ass at the same time as my fingers moved in her pussy and she made a squealing noise deep inside her throat and started to cum again.

I continued to work on her, pulling on a nipple, rolling her clitoris, pushing into both her front and back openings, and for several minutes she lost all control and I was making her cum continuously, peaking over and over again in one long rolling climax.

I wasn't sure how much more of this she could take, and I was starting to feel my own climax building at last. I removed my hand from her pussy and gripped her hips, rolled her again, onto her face, lifted her up to her knees and pumped my cock deep in and out of her asshole. My head went back and I gasped for air. It was building. It was growing. It was coming. Finally, my release arrived. It began far back inside my own ass, a hot pleasurable ache that built and then shot up along the length of my cock. I felt the cum jet from the head of my cock deep inside Niki's ass, felt it gush against her insides, and she felt it too and trembled and I thought she peaked one last time.

I pushed hard, burying my cock head inside her, reveling in the spasms of painful pleasure that gushed from my cock into her. My balls were pulled tight to my body, my hips were shaking and sweat poured from every inch of me, dripping onto Niki's alabaster skin.

I believe I lost all sense of myself for a while. When I came to my cock was still hard, still buried deep inside Niki's tight asshole, and she was crying.

I eased myself back, feeling her tighten on me and try to hold me there, but I pulled away and felt my cock slip out and away. It released from her asshole with a twitch and I ran my hand over it, checking for any mess but it was, unbelievable, perfectly clean.

I pulled Niki's shoulder and turned her towards me, put my arms around her and held her to me as she sobbed. Her tears dripped onto my cheek and ran down to my lips and I licked them and tasted their saltiness.

"What is it?" I whispered in her ear. "My darling girl, what's wrong?"

"I love you, Thomas."

"And I love you, Niki. With all my heart."

She took a shuddering breath and lifted her head and looked at me with pink eyes. "You do? You're not just saying that...?"

I kissed her eyes, her nose, her mouth. "You know who I am, Niki. I never say anything I don't mean. You have melted my heart this week. I never thought I could feel like this again, but you have changed me. I love you so much." I felt my own eyes start to well up and swallowed hard.

She pulled me to her and hugged me hard, forcing the air from my lungs. "Thomas, I love you and I want you, in the worst kind of way. I ache inside for wanting you. I want you to fuck me for ever." Her hand drifted down over my stomach and circled my still hard cock. "And this is amazing..."

I laughed. "I cheated. I wanted to make tonight special so I, uh, enlisted a little artificial aid."

She stared at me with an open mouth and then burst out laughing.

SATURDAY

I woke as light filled Niki's bedroom. She still lay asleep, turned away from me, her long lean body curled forward, her ass cradling my cock which had finally lost its hardness some time after midnight. It had rediscovered it again sometime before dawn and now lay almost fully erect between the round curves of Niki's ass.

My right arm curled around her hip and lay flat against her slim stomach. I could feel it rise and fall as she breathed and slid it upwards and began to softly stroke her breasts. She did not wake, but her body began to respond, her nipples growing hard beneath my fingers. Once they were long and stiff I let my hand drift down to her smooth pussy. Her legs were closed together and I could feel only the very top of her slit, but enough to touch her clitoris and work on that as well.

She moaned slightly and pushed her ass back against me, her legs parting sideways and allowing me fuller access. I dipped one finger down and ran in along her slit, pushed slightly inside and withdrew it slicked with her fluid. Niki moaned again but I was not sure whether she still slept of had woken. I rubbed her clitoris with my thumb and pushed my finger back inside her, at the same time gently sliding my cock up and down along her ass.

I kissed her shoulder, then began to work my way down along her back, all the time my hand continuing its work on her sex. When I reached the upper curve of her ass she sighed and rolled around onto her stomach and the movement told me she was now awake. I lifted her hips, raising her up and opening her ass to my tongue and began to make her wet, working my tongue all around her asshole and then pushing it inside.

Niki lifted back against me, encouraging my violation of her.

"Fuck me, Thomas, she whispered, her breathing rapid. "Fuck me again."

She rolled over, one hand pushing me back and down and in a single movement straddled me, her pussy flattened and wet against my belly, my cock quivering against her ass. She reached behind her and gripped me, lifted, guiding me to the soaked entrance to her pussy, then let me go as she sank down onto my cock. She lowered herself fully down onto me, her back straight, her arms at her sides, head back and eyes closed as she began to rock against me. This one was hers...

"All the way, Thomas, push it all the way inside, I love it when you fill me up."

I applied more pressure and half my length slid into her tight wet hole.

"Yes Thomas, like that, fuck me like that. Make me cum like that..."

Niki's slumped forwards, slapping her palms onto my chest, rocking her hips against me, lifting herself away so my cock slid all the way out to rest lightly between her soaking labia, then sliding back down until I filled her. She grunted and panted, her mouth hanging open and saliva dripping from her lips onto my chest. I put my fingers inside her mouth, took them wet to her breasts and ran them over her nipples. She bit her bottom lip and opened her eyes, staring directly down into mine as she used me, riding me hard and wantonly, taking her pleasure,

I was embedded deep inside her again now, and as she continued to stare at me I grabbed her around the back of the neck and pulled her face down to mine, kissed her wide open mouth and slid my tongue in, fighting with hers. I began to move my hips in time to hers, letting my own pleasure build, kissing her, pulling on her breasts, grabbing her ass with one hand and then slapping her.

I made no effort to hold myself back, bringing Niki almost to the edge and then holding her there while my own explosion built. My cock was aching, my balls starting to tighten and pull up to my body and I knew I was very close.

Niki began to tremble and shake, and I let my own climax tip over. Semen soared up the length of my cock and I felt myself erupt deep inside her. She felt it as well and her pussy tightened around me as she started to cum as well.

I drove hard into her, as fast as I could and she cried out and I felt her gush hot fluid against my cock as I deposited load after load inside her.

Finally we relaxed, my softening cock withdrawing and sliding out until when it slid clear Niki groaned and pushed herself down against me as though to keep me inside.

I kissed her shoulder and neck, tasting the salty sweat on her skin.

"What am I going to do without you, Thomas?" she said.

"You'll do very well."

"I don't know if I want to. You are so special to me, do you know that?"

I laughed. "Me? Niki, you're the special one. You are the most gorgeous creature in the world. I have no idea what you see in me, but I'm very grateful."

"I see your kindness, Thomas," she said, and rolled over to hold me. "That and your long, long cock!"

I laughed and she joined in. The day was beginning. Niki rose and showered, I dressed and before long Desi arrived and started to organize her, casting dark looks my way as though she knew how I had violated her charge.

Other people arrived, and soon the room was crowded, and I quietly slipped outside and made my way back down to my room.

My week in Miami had been something special, but I expected nothing more from it. Niki had thawed my frozen heart, and for that I would always be grateful, but I knew I would never see her again.

I packed my bags and checked out, hesitating only for a moment in the elevator before pressing the button for the ground floor. When my taxi arrived I stepped into it without looking back or up to the top floor. My flight home was at midday. By evening I would be back in Chicago, ready to start a new phase of my life.

harding
harding
2,234 Followers