A Week In Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose seemed to be enjoying herself and this caused James' cock to grow even harder. So he took it out and started massaging it with his hand. Pumping his cock with his hand. He mimicked the movements of Rose's mouth. This scene turned him on very much. To see his girl suck someone else off.

The man was grunting heavily and saying something in another language. He was plunging deep into her hot wet mouth. Rose looked over at James while she was sucking. She saw him masturbating himself.

Mmmm, getting two men off at the same time. This thought caused Rose to get very wet. Pedro grunted again and said something that sounded like he was going to cum.

He withdrew from her mouth, helped her up and pushed her back on the bed. He spread her legs and brought her knees to her chest. He touched her beautiful breasts. He sucked them while he was cupping them, massaging them. The man placed his tongue on her sweet sex. He ran his tongue from front to back. He had a rather large tongue and he was sloppy with it. He placed a finger inside Rose's wet cunt. He moved it in and out of her quickly. She started to moan, arching her back. James was pumping his cock really hard now and he thought he was going to explode.

Until what he saw happening next. The man took his hard cock and was running it up and down Rose's wet slit. He had a wicked smile on his face. He was getting ready to plunge into her. Wait a minute, James thought. I do not want this strange man to fuck her. He thought he would just cum on her breasts or something. Just some oral sex. "Oh my God," he thought, "what was he thinking?" James drops his still hard cock. This is not how he envisioned it.

"Stop!" he yelled. "Just stop right now!" The man jumped and turned around. James was coming towards him. He pulled him off Rose.

"Leave right now!" James continued. "Don't ever come back."

"But ... but." The man looked confused and scared. Then he scrambled around to find his clothes and ran out the door. The door slammed shut behind him. Rose was sitting up now and covering herself with a sheet.

"Wha..... What was that about?" Rose asked.

"I am so sorry Rose. I didn't know what I was thinking." James sat down on the bed with her. "I.....I just don't know what I was even thinking, making you do this."

"But I was ok with it." Rose was looking into his eyes. "I thought it would make you happy. It was your fantasy. Are you ok?"

"When I saw him with his cock, getting ready to enter you," James took her in his arms. His cock was no longer hard. "I said to myself, I did not want him taking your pleasure. I didn't want him in you. I didn't want you to feel used, I guess."

"Oh my God, James, I am so sorry. I thought that you wanted this."

"I thought so too Rose. But then I couldn't let it happen anymore. I am sorry," He squeezed her tight. "I am so sorry for making you do this and feel this way." He gave her a long passionate kiss.

"It is ok James. We will be ok." She told him, still looking into his eyes.

They did not make love that night. They both held each other tight throughout the night. Not letting go of one another. They slept that way until the early morning hours.


A crack of thunder woke Rose up. She looked over at James. He was sleeping. A flash of lighting shown through their room, then another crack of thunder. Rose slid out of bed and went to the window. The sky sure was putting on a show. She walked out onto the balcony and sat in the chair. It was after three o'clock in the morning. A cool breeze blew off the ocean. Rose was starting to think about what happened last night. She thought about James. He didn't act that way before. What was he feeling?

She closed her eyes to relive the moment one last time. Pedro was very good looking. His touch turned her on. The way he used his tongue was different, but incredible. He tasted as good as this island smelled. Rose was starting to get turned on again just thinking about all of this. She lifted her nightie up and let her hand trail down between her legs. She was warm and moist. She needed to pleasure herself. She started massaging her clit. The sensation felt so good. She inserted a finger into her wet tunnel, making her moan into the breeze. The sky was getting more intense as the storm approached.

Rose heard footsteps and she quickly sat up and adjusted her nightie. "Honey, what are you doing out here?" James asked as he walked out onto the baloney.

"Oh, just enjoying the sky," Rose replied. "Look at it."

"Yes, it is very intense," he said looking up at the sky. "Must be some storm coming." He walked over to Rose, stood behind her and started rubbing her shoulders. "I am sorry again about last night..." he said running his hands through her hair.

"Don't worry about it James," Rose turned and looked at him. "It is done with. We are here together and that's all that matters." She smiled.

He smiled right back at her and brought her hand up to his mouth to kiss it. As he did, he couldn't help but smell her sex on it. "Rose, have you been..." he trailed off.

"Yes," she said looking down. "I couldn't help it. I feel so, so turned on right now." She looked back up at him. "This storm......."

James smiled at her at brought her hand up to his mouth and took her finger in his mouth, He could taste her as he sucked it, and she tasted good. He felt the desire to have her right there on the baloney again. He bent down and kissed her on the mouth. Deep, hungry kisses.

The sky was really lighting up now. He slid down his shorts and helped Rose out of her nightie. Rose took his hard cock and placed a kiss on the tip. She ran her tongue down the length of his shaft as he held her head to guide her. He loved his cock in her mouth. So smooth, so hard.

"Suck it Rose, suck it hard," he moaned to her.

She did so, placing her warm moist mouth over it. Sucking hard, flicking his cock with her tongue. James was really thrusting his cock into her mouth now. She let it slide down her throat, her mouth accepting each thrust. He was getting close now, and when the thunder cracked across the sky, he came. He squirted in her mouth.

She swallowed it willingly and ran her tongue across her lips as she did. He exited her mouth and pumped his shaft more. He shot his load on her face and hair. Then he kissed her again. He moved his hand down her body, dripping with his seed. His hand moved between her legs and he felt how wet she was.

"God Rose, you are so wet," he whispered into her ear. "I am going to make you cum hard. Cum so hard that you scream into that storm." Rose got wetter hearing this and James knew it. He kneeled down and smelled her sex. He loved the way she smelled and tasted. He could eat her all night. Sprinkles of rain came down on them. The rain ran down her body and mixed with her juices.

His tongue teased her clit. Moving back and forth across it. He inserted a couple fingers, drawing more juice out of her. She moaned and started rocking her hips against his mouth. He looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling and biting her lip. He loved to watch her expressions as he gave her pleasure.

"More," she screamed. "Give me more!" He was happy to obliged. "I'm so close James. Please... I need your cock! Please, right now."

He looked up at her again. She was dripping wet with rain. His hard cock was waiting to plunge into her. He stood up and lifted Rose to the table. She laid back against it and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck me!" she demanded. And with that she held his cock as he slowly slid it into her. He watched it disappear into her and he watched it come back out. He saw his cock covered in her juices. This made him get harder and Rose tightened her pussy around his cock. He worked harder and faster, trying to beat the storm.

Every moan and scream coming out of her, pushing him more. The rain was coming down hard on them. Their slippery bodies coming to a climax.

"Ohhhh," Rose started to cum. He felt her pussy explode around his cock. "I'm cumming, come with me James!" she screamed.

With a loud grunt and a final thrust, he shot his warm seed into her. Rose sat up and grabbed onto him, pulling him in closer and tighter. He pumped her some more and shot into her and she savored the feeling of it. Their juices mixing in her pussy. Rose climaxed again as he shot another stream in her. Then he collapsed onto her, still inside her. They kissed deeply again, both spent, and both very exhausted.

BOOM! The sky suddenly roared with thunder and made them both jump. They both looked at the sky, then each other, and they started to laugh. They kissed deeply again and then James exited her, spilling their juices onto the table. They both got up and hurried inside to dry off and cuddle in bed.

Morning came and Rose looked out onto the beach. She was saddened that today as they would be leaving this wonderful, exotic island. It was still raining and the wind was blowing like nothing else. James walked in from outside. He had gone down to the main office to check on the plane.

"The lines are down and planes are not leaving," he sounded excited. "They say this storm could last three days and it is too dangerous to fly in this weather."

Rose frowned. "I have to go to work tomorrow. What are we going to do?"

"There is nothing we can do." He held her shoulders. "As soon as the lines get back up, I'll call and tell them about the storm." He smiled and looked down at her. "In the meantime, we have a few extra days here, so we might as well make use of them."

Rose smiled, she knew what he was thinking. She liked the thought of that. "Mmmm, I have some things in mind to pass our time." She kissed him. He was dripping wet from the rain outside. "Come on, let's get you out of these wet clothes!"

And so, they enjoyed their few extra days in the island paradise. It has been a journey, one that both James and Rose will remember for the rest of their lives.

12