A Week in Paradise Ch. 2

Story Info
She shares a very private experience with Doris.
4.6k words
4.32
41.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after our incredibly sensual and erotic night together, I awoke, as I knew that I would, feeling more than a little guilty and embarrassed.

Thankfully, the 'guys' being golf enthusiasts, though I called them golf "idiots" had left early once again. I could hear that Doris was already up and had no doubt made the coffee, which I was in desperate need of. I wasn't looking forward to facing her however, the naughty in me having finally disappeared sometime during the night, and the embarrassed me very much awake now. She was sitting at the cute little kitchen table we had, and had already poured me a cup of coffee. She'd obviously heard me get up. But before I could say anything, Doris spoke up first.

"You ok about everything?"

"Sure!" I said smiling. But I know the 'look' was a dead give away, and I was blushing horribly.

"I should have told you." She said then, and now I could tell she was embarrassed.

"About what?"

"About when I cum." She said open and honestly. And I remembered the 'flood' of pussy juice she'd nearly drowned me in. I laughed.

"Oh Doris! Don't be silly! I thought that was absolutely incredible!"

"Really?"

"Yes. Really!" And then I shared with her something, which I hadn't yet, even as close as we'd become over the years. And that was that I had a 'cum' fetish as the only way I could describe it to her. And that it now included "female" cum. I couldn't believe I'd actually said that. But I had meant it. She immediately grew more comfortable then. And like two girls giggling over some stupid guy in High School, we cuddled up over coffee and talked at length about the night before. It was extremely refreshing, and I think that we needed to discuss it, get it out in the open in case there were any lingering problems we hadn't faced, or might have been too intimidated to talk about. We certainly knew the 'guys' would of course, that was a given. Golf and Sex, Golf and Sex. It's about the only thing they ever did discuss whenever they were together. I have to admit though. Sitting around the table talking about it was getting me excited all over again. And I 'was' curious about something else too, and knowing Doris, and hopefully Doris (especially after last night) wouldn't find my question too prying or too personal. After I asked her if I could ask her a personal question, which she wouldn't have to answer if she didn't feel like it, she put me quickly at ease.

"Whatever you want to know. Though I think I already have a pretty good idea what it is." And she did too.

"Have you always been able to do that? Always 'cum' like that when you have an orgasm?"

There is no pun intended here, but Doris told me then how it had come about, when she was still very young.

Some girls learn to masturbate at a very young age. Some don't. I think it certainly as a lot to do with upbringing, the environment and the home life. For me, I was a late learner in this particular self-pleasuring past time, but for Doris she learned very early. She came from a large family, an older sister and two older brothers. She had once caught one of her brothers masturbating, and watched him until she saw him ejaculate, though she had no idea what it was at the time, only that he really seemed to have enjoyed doing it. She quickly ran to her older sister to tell her about what she had just witnessed. That's when her sister told her about masturbation, how nearly 'all' boys did it, and that most girls probably did it to. Doris had asked her if 'she' did it. And was told that "yes" she did. I guess sometime that night since they shared the same bedroom, her sister showed her how she did herself, and then watched and sort of instructed Doris. After that, Doris masturbated frequently. She soon reached a point where she was experimenting with various 'things'. And though she hadn't even started her menstrual cycle yet, she had over a period of time eventually broken through her own hymen. So though technically no longer a virgin by her own hand, she had never been with anyone of course, and especially as young as she was. When 'it' happened the first time, it scared her to death, and she thought she had done something to hurt herself. I remember how she sat there at the table telling me about it.

"Now don't laugh, or I won't finish telling you the rest of it! But I had been playing with myself for the better part of a year. And I had by this time used different things to masturbate with. (She never said what she'd used except for this, which I found extremely exciting; the naughty in me was certainly listening!) I had taken a frozen hot-dog out of the freezer, I wrapped it in a sandwich bag, and carried it upstairs to my bedroom. I got the bottle of baby oil out of the bathroom, and since no one beside myself was at home at the time, I also stopped along the way to pilfer one of my brothers 'stroke' books that he kept under the dresser in his bedroom. I went into my sister and my bedroom, locked the door, and got undressed."

I was listening, fascinated to her story, and found my heart was racing as I became more and more excited by what she so candidly revealed to me.

"I poured a lot of the baby-oil in my crotch, having placed a towel down on the bed before hand, and then once I was nice and slippery, touched myself with my fingers until I was extremely aroused and more excited than I had ever been since I'd been doing this."

I walked over to get us both more coffee, and remembered feeling the juices in my own pussy starting to lubricate myself as well. As I was only wearing a pair of panties and a tee-shirt, I knew if we kept this discussion up, that I'd soon be leaking outside of them myself. I didn't dare leave however; I felt if I did so now, I'd never get her to finish telling me the rest of the story. I could tell Doris was both anxious to relate it to me, and seemed to be getting excited in the telling of it as well, but I had no idea how hot it would soon make the both of us.

"I started to slide the frozen hotdog, which was still wrapped inside of the sandwich bag, in case it broke off, and also because I really didn't want the hot-dog doing anything up inside me either incase of germs or something, anyway, it started to feel really nice, and soon I was fucking my pussy furiously with it, and it was feeling better and better the longer I went. And this was a very long 'session', one of the longest I had ever permitted myself to enjoy without cumming. Suddenly, I knew that I was about to, but when I did, something else happened this time that had never happened before. I gushed!"

Doris told me how the force of her orgasm, and the accompanying flood of her juices literally caused the hot-dog (still inside the baggy) to shoot out of her cunt, along with several additional spurts of what she described as a milky white substance. It of course scared the hell out of her. And though her orgasm had initially felt really good, it ebbed in a hurry as she began to wonder if she had somehow injured herself in someway.

"I remember running into the bathroom to get the hand-held mirror in order to look at myself. And I remember seeing all this white juice, and thought that somehow I had broken a membrane or something. I got one of my sister's Kotex pads, and placed it down inside my panties, and went to bed. I didn't masturbate again for over a week, even though I was reasonably sure that everything was all right. And even when I finally did masturbate, I did it the 'old' way, and though my orgasm wasn't nearly as intense, I didn't see any of that white creamy stuff either."

My own panties were thoroughly soaked by this time, and I even told Doris that they were. She laughed, confided to me that hers were too, and that if the boy's didn't get home when they said they were supposed to, that she'd probably masturbate. I jokingly said we could 'both' do that if they didn't come home either, and was half tempted to tell her I'd be willing to masturbate with her, though I didn't.

"It was about a month later, after the experience with the hot dog that I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep. It was summer however, and it was very sticky hot out. My sister and I both only slept with sheets at that time as it was so hot, and as I rolled over, my eyes having long ago adjusted to the darkness, I saw what I thought were small subtle movements taking place under the covers. Remembering what we'd talked about, I whispered over to her asking, Are you masturbating? Karen stopped playing with herself, and told me to be quiet and go to sleep. But knowing now that she had been, the desire to do it as well suddenly became very needful to me. I continued to lay there, pretending sleep and watched as she began fingering herself again under the sheets.

"I was getting pretty horny by then, and decided to join her, though I wasn't going to try and hide it. Kicking the cover off, I hiked up my legs and slipped my panties off. Karen didn't say anything, but now she knew what I was about to start doing too. So we lay there in our twin beds which were separated only by the distance of a nightstand between us. In the dark, we played with ourselves, but now were obviously watching one another too. Once again, it was a long stimulation for me, and though I was only using my fingers this time, when my orgasm came, I once again flooded the sheets, my hand, and everywhere. Karen was stunned! She leapt of the bed and came over when she hears the 'squish-squish-squish' as my cunt squirted, and kept on squirting. I didn't even know at first that the same thing had just occurred as had happened with the hot-dog. It felt so good, and I was enjoying the climax so much that when it happened, I wasn't even aware that I was squirting like that again until I felt the wetness suddenly soaking the sheets and my ass. My hand was covered in my cream, and then Karen flipped the nightstand light on!"

Hearing her tell this story had me soaking wet. And though I didn't want her to stop in the telling of it, I also had to pee really bad. Sometimes that happens when I get excited, but if I don't take the time to pee first, it hurts too much to enjoy doing anything else. Unfortunately, I told her I had to go; worried that she wouldn't continue when I got back. Luckily, she had to go to, so we both took a break. I did use the opportunity however to also slip into more appropriate clothing, though intentionally changing my very wet panties. We once again sat down at the table, and Doris picked up exactly where she'd left off.

"After my sister turned the light on, I realized what had happened…again! I told her I was worried, like the last time that I had 'done' something. And she told me then, that she'd heard some girls 'cum' like guys do sometimes. And that obviously, I was one of 'those'. The way she'd said it, made it sound really dirty or something however, and I got really embarrassed. She told me she wanted to see me do it again however, and after a considerable amount of coaxing, I did. But I didn't come that way again however, even though I did have a nice 'little' cum. What I eventually learned is I 'gush' when I am really excited, and when my orgasm is really intense. I still 'dribble' juice, perhaps more so than most women do even when well lubricated, but I only "gush" or sometimes "squirt" even when I'm way excited."

And once again, I was 'way' excited too, and had already soaked through a second pair of fresh panties. I was also a little flustered, and somewhat unsteady on both my feet as well as my emotions. I was again half tempted to suggest to her that I'd like to do what her sister did, and watch. But even though we were close, and even though we'd actually licked each other's cunts the night before, I wasn't quite 'that' bold to suggest doing that. I suggested then instead, that we not waste a beautiful day sitting inside, and once again put on our bikinis and head on down to the beach.

We set up in the exact same spot as the day before. And I was still trembling with excitement, reliving everything Doris had shared with me over and over in my mind. The 'naughty' side of me was definitely aroused however, and had taken the better part of my good sense and locked it away. I had looked up, and saw our "neighbor" once again heading our way for her morning jog. Neither one of us had removed our tops (so far), but when I saw her coming, I quickly reached up and once again bared my breasts. Doris saw me hurriedly doing this, and was about to ask me why when the sound of our "friend" drawing nearer alerted her to her presence as well, and she turned around then, realizing what it was I was up to.

"Your horrible!" Doris said. "Don't encourage her……..unless that's what you intend on doing." She finished saying just as the younger woman joined us.

"Hi again!" She said smiling.

"Hello!" Doris and I both answered simultaneously. And I noticed that she was indeed looking at my breasts. And not just absentmindedly so, or in any attempt to look without really looking. She wasn't staring exactly, but she did notice them once again for sure.

"I see you took my advice!"

And I remembered about her warning me from yesterday about getting them too sunburned.

"Yes, that's right, I was careful." I told her. "How's your….girlfriend's doing anyway?"

"Oh, she's much better now. They weren't nearly as tender as they have been!"

That statement had sure said a mouthful, even if she hadn't realized it, which I don't think she had.

We realized we hadn't introduced ourselves until now then too. "I'm Debra (and no, that's not my real name either!) this is my good friend Doris."

"Pleased to meet you!" She said, "My names Kathy, and my girlfriends name is Susan. We'd love for the two of you to join us for lunch if you'd like to!"

"That would be wonderful!" I answered before poor Doris could even get a word out. But let her off the hook just as quickly too. The naughty in me was only having a little naughty fun now, not really being too serious.

"But unfortunately we couldn't today, we already have lunch plans with our husbands." I saw Doris direct a look of relief my way, but smiled back at Kathy adding.

"Maybe another time then?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Sure! Sounds great!" I said. Once again not giving poor Doris any chance to respond differently.

"We'll see you both tomorrow then? Shall we say about one o'clock?"

"Sounds fine with us!"

Kathy said goodbye, and once again left to finish her jogging.

"What the hell is it your up to anyway?" Doris asked me. She wasn't angry really, just surprised that I had led Kathy on, if I had even done that really.

"Oh come on Doris. You're as "curious" about the two of them as I am. Who knows, if nothing else, we'll have a nice lunch, chat, and maybe really get to know them?"

"That's what I'm afraid of. You going to tell the 'guys'?"

I thought about that for a moment. "No, not at first maybe. Perhaps afterwards. We'll see how it goes. We can tell them it was a totally spur of the moment thing, and that we had lunch with them. They wouldn't get mad at us if we did anyway."

"No. But after what we told them last night, they'd be all over us wanting to know the details!"

"And that's why we'll wait. Until afterwards. And then we can tell them the details…if there even are any!"

"You know, you really are bad!" Doris teased me.

But as wet and horny as I was at that very moment, I could have cared less. My naughty self was having too much fun fantasizing about the possibilities, whether real or imagined.

After about an hour of sun, we decided to head back inside the condo. It was nearing lunchtime and I figured the 'boys' would be back before too long as well. Kathy had jogged back by us during this time, I had put my top back on of course too, but she didn't stop, just waved and said "See you tomorrow then!" And headed inside her own unit.

A short time after that Mike called. He told me they were running late, and that if it was ok, they'd get a bite to eat in the clubhouse. We really didn't have any formal lunch plans, so it wasn't any big deal. There was plenty of food, things to fix in our Condo anyway. So I told him to have a good time, and that we'd see them a while later.

"Not coming huh?" Doris questioned after I'd hung up the phone.

"Maybe they aren't, but I'm still thinking about it!" I quipped.

"You really are a slut sometimes, you know that?" Doris teased back.

"Well what do you expect?" I answered. "We have this hot fucking night last night, then you tell me this incredible story about you and a hot-dog, and I ruin two pairs of clean panties in one morning!"

"Not to mention the cute little cunt that came by to see us!" Doris added, chiding me.

"Hmmm yea. She did have a cute one didn't she!"?

"Debra!"

We had a good laugh over that. But as silly as we were being, teasing and flirting a little, I really was still very horny. And if Mike and Steve had come home for lunch, I am sure I would have used him to satisfy myself with too.

Soon after, Doris and I busied ourselves in the Kitchen fixing us a light lunch. At one point she was standing in front of the drawer that had the silverware in it. I was about to ask her to move or something, and then thought better of it, that naughty side of me suddenly wanting to tease Doris a little more boldly. I walked up behind her, actually pressing my breasts against her back and ground my pelvis against her ass. I reached around taking a hold of her breasts as I did.

"Debra! What on earth are you doing?" She wasn't angry, upset, simply surprised. I could tell by the tone of her voice she was taking my bolder "flirting" in a good-natured spirit.

"Oh come on Doris. Even you said you were horny earlier. And last night, you were the one that intimated that we "might" get it on together during the day too. Don't forget that!"

I really was teasing her. I was horny yes, but I was teasing. And had even let go and stepped away when she first spoke out to me.

"What about the guys? When did they say they'd be back?"

And teasing had suddenly gotten somewhat serious. And exciting too.

"Not for a couple of hours at least."

"You really want to?" She asked me. "I mean seriously?"

"Why not?" I thought to myself. I really would like to see her "cum" if she would. If I made her really horny, like she said she needed to be when she did, and if she was even half as hot I was now, then more than likely I would. And suddenly that desire to actually see her cum, in the daylight was more important than anything I could have possibly imagined.

"Seriously. Lets go!"

We ran around locking the doors to the Condo. Not like it would have made that much of a difference anyway, the guys had keys. But we also knew, if they did come home find them locked, we'd at least hear them and be given some kind of warning. For some reason, we'd decided NOT to share this little experience with them, though perhaps later when it would be fun doing so. But at the moment, we decided to keep it to ourselves.

We quickly took off our swimwear, which took hardly a second to do so, and climbed into the still unmade bed together. I admit, it was a little strange lying in bed next to my best friend, both of us lying there side-by- side, naked as the day we were born. But it felt good too! We started off by caressing one another's breasts, sometimes taking turns, sometimes doing each other at the same time. It was interesting for me, unlike last night; we hadn't really explored one another like we were doing now. Taking our time, touching each other. I knew how my own breasts and nipples felt when Mike played with them, or even when I played with them myself. And the differences between the two were usually quite different. Not that that was a bad thing mind you, just different feeling. Good in its own way. But as Doris touched me, and played with my nipples, it was a little eerie, because in many ways, it actually felt like I was touching myself. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that since we both had the same equipment that we were more in tune to our own bodies, but as Doris continued caressing and playing with me, and I with her, it was like touching myself. That's about the only way I can honestly describe it at the time.

12