A Week in Paradise Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a time, I finally slid up between her on the bed. Something I had actually fantasized about doing with another woman. I know, you think the first thing I'd want to do is go down on her again. And yes, I wanted to do that too, but right now, I wanted to do something else and see what that felt like.

Positioning ourselves then, we interlocked our legs around one another in a sort of scissors fashion. I had seen this in a couple of men's magazines, and one or twice in some X-rated videos we had at home. I'd always gotten aroused watching this, or seeing this. And having the opportunity to actually do it was something else entirely.

"You sure your not a closet lesbian?" Doris kidded.

"Ah….maybe!" I said, grinding my extremely wet, extremely sloppy cunt against hers in the same way that she was also grinding against me too.

"Hmmm. Maybe we 'both' are!" Doris moaned as we continued slow- rubbing ourselves against one another. "Damn that "does" feel good doesn't it?"

(I get wet thinking about it now). "Ah yes kiddo….it feels wonderful!"

We cunt-fucked one another for quite a while. And frankly, I could have easily cum that way if we'd continued for very much longer. But I definitely wanted to lick her pussy a little too, and then sit back and "watch" when Doris came. We still hadn't worked that part out yet, so I asked her.

"When you do cum…how is it that you want to?" I asked her.

"Oh…. definitely with something inside me, like your fingers. I wish I'd thought to bring along my vibrator damn it!"

I had.

I jumped up off the bed long enough to retrieve it and laid it down on the bed beside us. After that, I spread her legs and began kissing her pretty pink pussy with my lips and tongue until she was thrashing around on the bed in total oblivion and ecstasy.

"Do it now!' She begged me, and I quickly sat up, grabbing the vibrator. I began to slowly work it in and out of her extremely wet slit, and knew that she was getting closer and closer with each wonderful thrust of the humming little dick as we went. She arched her back then, spreading her own cunt apart with her hands as she did, and I watched as the first incredible wave of pussy "gush" juice flowed out and around the sides of the vibrator.

"Take it out! Take it out!" She screamed, and I did so then, very quickly. Her pussy continued to shoot out these thin watery little streams of milky- white fluid. It was fascinating to watch, incredibly erotic, and extremely sensual. I finally placed my hand over her opening so I could feel the pulsating squirts against my palm, but by this time the little 'squirts' were finally diminishing, so I planned on saving that to do for the next time!

"Wow Doris. Your pussy really doe's ejaculate like a man's cock does, doesn't it?" It was a rhetorical question. And Doris didn't answer me anyway, she was still trying to catch her breath, rocking back and forth on the bed from side to side with her hand now down between her own legs, cupping her dripping wet pussy.

She went down on me shortly after that, and I had a very nice orgasm as well. But it certainly hadn't been nearly as much fun as seeing my dear friend coming like that. I had enjoyed watching her, and experiencing her own orgasm more than I had actually enjoyed having my own.

We discussed it after we'd gone back out to finish lunch. We were both ravenous by this time, and decided that we'd both like to enjoy doing that again. And so it was decided, if we had the time and opportunity to mess around a little, that neither one of us would have a problem with it. And that was an exciting 'secret' little thought to enjoy having between the two of us. What the guys didn't know certainly wouldn't hurt them. And besides, we also knew we'd also enjoy some more fun amongst all of us as well.

We in fact did sleep in the same bed together that night. And basically repeated the same kinds of activities as I have already shared, so I won't take the time to repeat those now. But it was basically the beginning of the most wonderful and eventful trip I could have ever thought possible.

And we still had nearly a full week ahead of us. Plus. I was actually looking forward to having lunch with Kathy and Susan.

But I'll save what happened there for another time.

12