A Week in Paradise Ch. 3

Story Info
The lusty incredible adventure continues.
5.7k words
4.39
40.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I honestly don't know how Mike and Steve did it. We'd been up incredibly late, and eventually had all fallen asleep exhausted. But once again, bright and early (for the guys) they got up for yet another of their scheduled rounds of golf. Of course for the money they were spending golfing, they didn't dare sleep in a miss one of their precious "tee" times.

I woke at one point, in desperate need to relieve myself. Still nude, I rolled over and saw that Doris was on the other end of the bed, still outside of any covers, and still as equally naked as I was. I tiptoed as quietly as it was possible into the bathroom to pee. I soon after came back to bed, and as an added thought, curled up in bed next to Doris, sliding one hand around the front of her and cupping one of her breasts. She cooed, half in and half out of sleep, and snuggled her ass up against me where I soon drifted off back to sleep.

I am a fairly light sleeper. But it took the persistence of someone knocking on the door of the Condo to finally rouse me. I climbed out of bed, Doris still fully sound asleep, and through on a Kimono. I padded barefoot into the living room and down the short hallway to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked. Curious as hell who might be knocking at our door anyway, and although it was nearing ten in the morning, I could have used another hours sleep at least.

"It's Kathy!" I heard her say, and I quickly opened the door.

"Hi kiddo. You'll have to excuse the way I look, we had a late night last night, and...well, I must look horrible!" I said, brushing back my hair with my hands as I did. I could just imagine the way I must have looked without any makeup, and told her so.

"You look great to me." She said, "Though you do look as though you could still use a little rest." Kathy added teasingly.

"So what's up anyway?" I was still curious and wondering why she had come over in the first place.

"Listen, I went for my morning jog, but didn't see you, so thought I'd swing by. Last night, Susan got a call from her brother, he's in Honolulu on a three-day pass since he's in the Navy, and knowing we were staying here, he called and said he'd pop for the airfare to fly us over to visit with him for a couple of days."

In a way, she sounded excited and disappointed all at the same time. I finally realized we were still standing in the door and invited her in.

"Would you like some coffee?" I asked.

"Never drink it. But if you've some orange juice or something, I'd like that."

We had grapefruit juice, so I gave her a glass, made my coffee, and sat down at the counter next to her on one of the bar stools while waiting for the coffee to finish perking.

"Listen..." Kathy began, "I'm really sorry, but I guess we'll have to skip lunch, and I was really looking forward to it too. But we're flying out late this afternoon, and we've got a lot of packing to finish. We're going to stay in Honolulu for the balance of our time here, and then fly home from there. So I wanted to at least stop by and see you once before we left. Especially since we weren't going to have the chance to do lunch, and get to know each other a little better."

"Kathy, it's really sweet of you to drop by, but it really wasn't necessary. And don't worry about lunch, that's perfectly understandable anyway."

I figured that this being said, Kathy would finish her juice and head out. But instead, she asked if she could have another and as my coffee was ready, she poured me a cup and brought it over to me.

"So where's Doris?" She asked.

I laughed. "She's still asleep. Like I said. We had a 'very' late evening.

Kathy giggled then. She could see that we obviously only had one bedroom and knew full well that if I had also been asleep, then Doris and I had been sharing the same bed.

"One of 'those' nights then huh?"

"Oh my yes...you could say that I guess."

"So have the four of you been friends long then?" She continued to question. And I told her a little about our history how we'd met through my husband first.

"So I take it you guys have a pretty 'special' relationship? How long have you and Doris been lovers?"

I really had to laugh at that one, and was thankful the bedroom door was closed or I might have woken Doris up over that one. I then 'explained' to Kathy that we'd only 'recently' since having arrived here in fact, ever done anything with each other. And that it had actually all come about from the erotic adventure of that first night. I soon found myself telling her the entire story, with all the erotic juicy little details. And as I did, I also got aroused and excited of course in the telling of it. Once again, the Naughty in me was more fully awake than I was.

"So do you enjoy making love with another woman then?" She swung around on her stool as she spoke to me, she was wearing sweat-shorts and I swore I saw a tiny little dark spot in the crotch of them as she did.

"Yes in fact. Its very sensual, Doris is a very sensual and erotic woman." I offered back, and was beginning to wonder if all this sex-talk and chatting was in fact making Kathy aroused as well.

I stood up to get another cup of coffee, saw Kathy reach her hand down between her legs as I did, though the edge of the counter didn't allow me to see what it was that she did for sure. Possibly nothing, but the image of her maybe touching herself, or checking for the 'wet-spot' however painted a nice erotic image for me in my mind.

Naughty untied the sash on my Kimono, not so that it would be obvious, but if I timed it, I'd pour myself another cup of coffee, turn, and the robe should part, me standing with a coffee cup in one hand, and the coffee pot in the other. Perhaps it would look accidental, and even if it didn't...it might be interesting to see what if anything Kathy said or did.

It couldn't have worked out any better than I'd planned it. I turned, as though to set the coffee cup down on the counter in front of my bar stool, the cup in one hand, the coffee pot in the other when my sash slipped away and my robe parted fully, exposing one of my breasts entirely, and my pussy completely. I walked casually the short distance to the counter, knowing she only got a brief glimpse of my cunt in the process, but allowed my right breast to remain uncovered as I set the cup down, and poured the coffee in. Kathy's eye's remained glued to my exposed breast, and her hand as far as I could see was still somewhere down between her legs.

She had finished her second juice by this time, and I asked her if she'd like another. Immediately she nodded her head yes, so I turned around, walked back, setting the coffee pot down and opened the refrigerator door. I pretended not to care that my robe was open, or that I was exposing myself to her in some way every time I moved or walked around in the kitchen, but I could still feel her eyes following me everywhere I went.

Once again I came around and sat down on the stool next to her, only then tucking my robe around me as though noticing for the first time that it had come undone.

"You really do have lovely breasts" She said.

"Thank you, but I'm sure they're not nearly as pretty as yours must be. Mine would certainly never pass the "pencil" test like yours would I'm sure."

Kathy smiled, "Oh...mine wouldn't either really. And besides, they're probably not as pretty as you might imagine them to be..."

Kathy sort of let that statement hang in the air, it was obvious to me anyway that it was spoken as an invitation, a possibility perhaps that if I were to ask, instead of wondering...

"Oh, I don't know about that. I'm sure you have a beautiful figure, and I'd be willing to bet it would look ever bit as nice as I've imagined you would."

"All's fair!" I thought to myself. "And now what?"

Kathy was looking at me very intently for a moment. "Would you like to see me nude?" She suddenly asked.

And the naughty in me was getting naughtier feeling all the time. "I'd love too!" I said. "After all, you've seen my tit's twice. I think it's only fair I get to see you totally naked at least once."

Kathy had the cutest little sly grin on her face. "What about your friend?" She asked. And to tell the truth, I hadn't even thought about Doris. What if she did wake up and come out here? Seeing Kathy and I sitting down over a cup of coffee and a juice was one thing. But seeing Kathy standing here in our Condo nude? I really wasn't sure how well that one would go over. Still...as aroused as I was, I was willing to take a brief risk at the chance to see Kathy's younger perkier body.

"She's a sound sleeper. And besides, after last night, I'm willing to bet she could sleep all day."

"Wow...you guys must have really had a good time then!"

I blushed. Felt it in my cheeks as I did, but I wasn't really embarrassed, I was getting more and more excited. Kathy had already reached down and began pulling up the bottom of her sports bra, as the rounded very firm very full breasts sprang into view, my breath caught. Enough so that she actually heard it. She was smiling by the time she finished pulling it over her head and untangled it from the ponytail she was wearing. And, I was right about the 'wet-spot' too. As she slid her fingers into the waistband of her gray running shorts, and quickly pulled them down along with her panties as well, I briefly saw the tiny darker spot in the crotch of them as she did it.

She kicked her shorts and panties off to one side, and turned slightly so I could get a good look at her from the side as she did. I was amazed at myself for the pure "lust" I was feeling towards her then. In a way, it was a little frightening, and a little intimidating. She had a perfect body with hardly any noticeable flaws whatsoever. And suddenly, I was feeling embarrassed that I had attempted to tease her with my very less that perfect body.

"Like I said kiddo...you really do have a beautiful figure. I just wish mine looked half as good as yours does."

"I think you have a very sexy, very beautiful body!" She replied. "I only hope that mine looks half as good as yours does when I reach your age."

Now maybe I could have taken that as an insult. But I didn't. I knew she hadn't meant it to sound that way by the tone of her voice, and the innocence with which she'd said it, implying nothing. And even better, I felt better for her having actually complemented me to begin with.

Once again I allowed my own robe to part, and actually exposed a breast, lifting it up and trying to emulate the way it might look if it still hung off my own chest the way hers were. True, I was larger busted, and that certainly made a difference anyway, but she would definitely have passed the pencil test. Kathy's breasts, though smaller were certainly not small one's either. The gentle curvature beneath her breast rose in a wonderfully erotic line upwards, meeting with a very firm, very hard pointed nipple. The line of her breast continued to round upwards from there, reminding me of two perfectly shaped melons in size as well as shape against her chest.

"May I?" I heard myself asking. And not fully aware of what it was I had actually asked her, I crossed over towards her before she had a chance to answer me either way.

I reached out then, cupping both of her breasts in my hands, and traced the outline of them, loving the feeling as they filled my palms, and toyed with them gently for a moment.

As I stood there caressing Kathy, she in turn then reached over to me, and slipped my Kimono from off my shoulders. It fell to the floor around my feet so that we were now standing there toe to toe naked in front of one another, each one of us now toying and fingering the other's hard nippled boobs.

I don't know why the 'thought' suddenly went through my head at the moment. I could just see Steve and Mike suddenly opening the door and walking in to see Kathy and I standing here like this. It was enough to break the 'spell' however, and I moved reluctantly away, back from her.

"Whew. Sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me." I said. "But I wanted to touch you for a moment, you're just so "perky-beautiful!"

Once again I had made Kathy laugh. "Well no one's ever called me that before!" She said. "Hmmm Perky-beautiful, you really think so?" She said, once again cupping her own "perky-beautiful" tits in her hands.

I watched her finger her own hard tipped nipples as she continued standing there, felt the juices already begin to gather between my legs the longer I watched her, and felt my resolve, if I even still had any begin to melt away.

"I don't know...Doris might wake up." I said somewhat lamely.

"We could always wake her." Kathy said suddenly implying something I hadn't even considered before. Until now.

And suddenly, the though of going into the bedroom and surprising her was something that Naughty would find interesting and fun to do. Definitely something 'very' naughty and enjoyable if nothing else.

"Ok. But if we're going to surprise her, lets do this right, and get her excited, 'enthused' and 'involved' before she's too awake to try and protest anything."

I told Kathy to slip into bed beside her. To 'spoon' with her the way I had been doing before getting up to answer the door, and to gently and softly stroke her. When Doris began to moan and wake up, I told her to then reach down between Doris's legs and begin to toy and play with her pussy. That's the way I'd do it if it was me, and Doris would know that, and think that it was. I on the other hand would be behind Kathy, more or less doing the same things to her as we all lay in the bed together. By the time Kathy discovered what was going on, we'd already all be very aroused, and more than likely continue on with it as well. At least that's what I "hoped" would happen anyway. But I was so aroused by now, that whatever plan I would have most likely come up with would have sounded like the best plan at that point.

Kathy was in agreement with me however, and so I felt better going in, that she'd do it the way I'd told her, and the way Kathy might expect me to begin waking her up and arousing her at the same time.

I cracked open the bedroom door and peered in. Delighted, I was happy to see that Doris was still nude, sleeping outside of the covers on her side the way I had left her. I put a finger to my lips to remind Kathy to be quiet, and we silently padded into the bedroom on the other side of the bed facing away from her. Kathy quickly, though as quietly and as smoothly as it was possible to do, slid in and slid over towards where Kathy was laying. I followed her just as quickly as it was possible to do, as any realization that it was not all one movement being made might be enough to alert her that she wasn't in bed with just one person. Kathy did exactly as I had told her to do, and reached over to gently begin caressing one of her very much exposed and even larger than mine were boobs. I pressed myself behind Kathy then, doing the exact same thing to her that she was doing now to Doris. And Doris did moan then, still somewhat asleep, but obviously beginning to awaken. As soon as I slipped my hand down to Kathy's wet cunt, she took that as a signal from me and did the same to Doris's. And once again, Doris moaned, and parted her legs ever so slightly to allow Kathy's soft stroking hand better access to her rapidly awakening cunt.

"Hmmmm. That feels nice." Doris finally spoke. And for a moment I thought she was going to turn over on her back. Instead however, Kathy quickly leaned over and began kissing her neck instead, and once again went back to coaxing Doris's nipple's to an even greater firmness. This effectively kept her from rolling over for the time being, but I also knew it wouldn't be long before the 'jig' was up, and ournaughty little plan was finally exposed.

As we were on the verge of being discovered anyway, I felt the best course of action was surprise. But surprise in such a way that it would take Doris a moment or longer for it to finally sink in. And perhaps by that time, she wouldn't mind what it was that was happening to her.

I slipped off my side of the bed as silently as I could, I knew that Kathy must have been wondering what it was that I was up to, but as I slid off the bed, disappearing, and crawled as quietly as I could back around to her side of the bed, Kathy then knew what it was I was up to. So she was ready for me when I did it. I got to where I knew approximately Doris's pussy would be, and then eased up until I could see over the edge of the bed. Thankfully, Doris had her eyes closed, or it would have been over with right then and there. Kathy had been sliding her finger up and down between Doris's legs, so she had naturally opened them up to her a little. I knew I was going to have to move fast, hopefully burying my face between her legs and capturing her clit between her lips before the surprise of understanding could fully awaken her.

"I was wondering when the two of you might try something like this." Doris said.

"What the..."

"Fuck!" Kathy finished for me.

And Doris turned to kiss Kathy as she did. "Thank you. I was really enjoying that too!"

"When did you know?" I finally stammered out saying.

Doris gave me one of those famous looks of hers. "Oh...about the moment you answered the door. I might be a sound sleeper. But I heard it too. And then when I knew it was Kathy, I half suspected that "other" you might eventually put you up to something. I stood at the door listening to the to of you, and when you started telling her everything about what we've been doing, I knew then that you were getting aroused and excited and might try something. I honestly began to wonder if you'd simply stay in the front room and play without inviting me. I was about to come into the room and act all mad about it if you were, but then heard you talking about coming in here and surprising me instead. So I thought I'd just go along with it and see how far the two of you thought you could actually get away with it before I "discovered" it was you.

"That's a pretty dirty trick!" I said somewhat stupidly. And of course it dawned on me instantly just how silly that sounded too.

"Your not mad then?"

"No...but I would have been had you decided not to include me." Doris added. But before we really do get going very much further here, I really must take a shower and clean up first. I'm afraid I still have last nights "festivities" in places I'd rather not tell you about."

"I thought then about myself too, and found that would really be a great idea. "What's say we all head for the shower then, its certainly big enough, and we can sort of start things off in there while we clean one another up a little?"

In the next instant, we all headed for the bathroom, Doris stepped into the shower and began adjusting the temperature and spray as I sat down on the toilet to take a much-needed pee, especially since I'd now had several cups of coffee.

"I know this might sound a little strange...but can I watch you?" Kathy asked, looking at me while I sat on the John.

I wasn't sure what it was that she was really asking, thought perhaps she was asking if it was ok that she was seeing me sitting here peeing. "No, doesn't bother me any. Doris and I pee in front of one another all the time."

"Oh really?" Kathy stated. Then I watched her approach me, and suddenly it dawned on me what she had specifically requested of me.

"Spread your legs a little more so I can see better." She requested. And surprisingly, I found myself doing what she'd asked. I was a little self- conscious now, so it took a moment. But finally the release came, and as I began to make pee, she bent down even lower to see, watching me urinate and touching herself all at the same time.

"When you two are through touching pee-pees together...there's someone in here that would like her pussy washed...thoroughly.

12