A Week In The Mountains Ch. 03

Story Info
Frankie watches Kay take a shower.
2.2k words
4.5
77k
3
0

Part 3 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

When Frankie and Kay got back to the house, they joined his parents, the Ervins, and Kay's husband breakfast in the cabin's dining room.

"Me and the guys are going to be playing golf at the James Mountain Country Club today," Stu Tobin announced during breakfast. "If we get there early enough, maybe we can get in thirty-six holes, right, guys?"

"Right," Mel Bobar responded, "By the way, we still on for a buck a stroke? And five bucks for every hole we win?"

"In your dreams," Mike replied, "Not that we'd have to worry, the way you play, Mel."

"You shouldn't make bets you can't afford to pay off, buddy," Stu chuckled.

"Aw come on, guys, I'm not that bad," Mel grumped.

"Sue and I were talking," Gloria Bobar said. "We're thinking about going over to the outlet Mall over in Millersburg. You going to come with us, Kay?"

Kay shrugged. "I...I don' t know," she replied. "You know, it's funny. I felt fine when I got up this morning, but now I feel a little out of sorts."

"See, Frankie," Mel told his son, "I keep telling you that early morning swimming stuff isn't good for you."

"No, it wasn't that," Kay said quickly, "I...I, lately I've been wondering if I'm not becoming allergic to milk or something. Every time I have milk, it seems, my stomach gets upset. Maybe I'm developing some kind of lactose intolerance." She wasn't sure why she was saying these things. She felt fine but for some reason she didn't want to spend the day wandering from store to store with Sue and Gloria. That wasn't like her. Usually, she loved shopping. The reality - although she hated to admit it - was that she wanted to spend the day with Frankie.

"What are you planning to do today, Frankie?" the young man's mother asked.

The young man shrugged. "I don't know," he said, "I'll probably just, you know, hang around." Having heard Aunt Kay say she was staying home, he wasn't about to leave the house.

"I think I saw a car down at Morrison's," Gloria said, "Maybe they're up. If they are, you and Vicky could do something together."

"Yeah, maybe I'll go down later and see if she's here," Frankie replied without a lot of enthusiasm.

Vicky Morrison was a girl his age whose parents also owned a summer home on the lake. Once they'd been close friends, but as Vicky grew older she grew much more attractive and, the prettier she got, the snootier she acted. Frankie got the impression the young woman didn't think he was good-looking enough to hang out with. Besides, for the past several summers, Vicky had been hanging out with Ronny Amos, another boy whose parents had a cabin at the lake and, for a lot of reasons, Ronny and Frankie had never been friends.

After breakfast, the men gathered their golf bags and left. Gloria and Sue got their things together, too. Kay, still wearing her swimsuit and husband's shirt, was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping her coffee, when her two friends came into the kitchen.

"Look, Kay," Gloria said, "I feel awful going shopping when you don't feel well. Sue and I can stay home, you know."

Kay shook her head. "No, Gloria, please don't stay home on my account," she said, "I'll be fine, really. I'll probably just lay down and rest. You go ahead and shop until you drop." She tried to convince herself she was saying that because she didn't want to spoil the day for her friends, but...

"You sure?" Sue asked.

Kay nodded. "I'm positive," she told her friend, "You two go and have fun." She grinned. "Tell you what, if you see something you think I would have liked, you have my permission to come back tonight and lord it over me it in that I missed the chance to buy it."

Gloria and Sue both laughed. "You got a deal," Gloria said, "Frankie will be around. If you need anything, I'm sure he'd be glad to help you."

"Ah...OK," Kay said. She didn't need to be reminded of the fact that she and the young man would be alone in the house. It was something she was keenly aware of, and had been thinking about ever since she turned down the invitation to accompany her friends on the shopping trip.

After the adults left, Frankie walked into the kitchen, wearing a concerned look on his face. "You feeling any better, Aunt Kay?" he asked.

"I'm fine, Frankie," Kay told the young man. "Look, you don't have to hang around here all day on my account. If you want to go and see your friend, go ahead. I think I'm going to take a shower, then lay down for a while."

"Yeah, OK," the young man said, "maybe I will." He had no intention of leaving the house. He wanted to hang around with Aunt Kay. He knew nothing would happen, but at least he'd be close to her.

Kay found herself feeling uncomfortable sitting in the dining room, chatting with Frankie. The lustful thoughts she'd been having about him and memories of the things she'd felt when she was in his arms in the water continued to intrude on her consciousness and were causing considerable turmoil in her body and mind. She should have gone with Sue and Gloria, which would have been a lot safer. "Ah...I...I guess I'll go take my shower now," she said.

She stood up, walked down the hall to her bedroom and stripped off her shirt and swimsuit. She got her white terrycloth robe out of closet in the bedroom, slipped into it, and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Once she was there, she turned on the shower and took off her robe.

When the water was warm enough, Kay stepped into the shower stall, which was quite large, had two clear glass sides, and was located in a corner of the bathroom. She soaped a washcloth and, when she began to sweep the soapy washcloth over her body, she felt a warm, tingling sensation between her legs. "I don't believe I'm feeling like this. Feeling...so, ah...horny!" she mused as the spray caressed her and caused an unfamiliar, but delightful, reaction, "I can't believe I'm getting turned on from taking a bath!" She shuddered as another powerful wave of bliss swept through her.

Frankie went to his bedroom when Aunt Kay went to hers, and was lying on the bed with his ears carefully attuned to the sounds in the house. His bedroom was across the hall from the one Aunt Kay and her husband were using, so he heard her when she emerged from her room and walked down the hall. Then he heard the bathroom door close.

Memories of what Aunt Kay looked like in the black bikini and how her body had felt against his continued to arouse him. After he heard the bathroom door close he got up, slipped out of his room and, sporting half an erection, he tiptoed down the hall, and took a position outside the bathroom door. He knew he was taking a big risk trying to spy on Aunt Kay while she took her bath, but he couldn't help himself. He reached out a quivering hand and, slowly and carefully, turned the knob on the bathroom door. He hoped she hadn't locked it.

His heart began pounding faster when he felt the doorknob turning. She had left it unlocked! He pushed the door open just a tiny bit. The clear glass shower enclosure was visible from where he was standing and he could see Aunt Kay standing under the spray, washing herself. At that moment she was moving a sudsy washcloth over her breasts which, although they were small, looked as perfect to the young man as any he'd ever seen. And her nipples were incredible. They were quite a bit darker than the breast, had hardened, and were jutting out through the white suds covering Aunt Kay's skin.

Frankie stared at the woman in the shower and felt his chest tightening. He had a hard time believing he was actually living out his long-held fantasy of seeing Aunt Kay naked. "God!" the young man thought while his heart slammed against his ribs and his penis began to harden as he gazed for the first time on the nude body he'd yearned to see for so long. "She's really gorgeous! She...she has a fantastic body!"

Kay finally stopped washing her breasts, even though it felt wonderful, and began to slide the washcloth over the rest of her body. That felt surprisingly good, too. So good she was soon purring with delight and trembling with anticipation.

Frankie watched, wide-eyed, while Aunt Kay bent and washed her shapely legs. He couldn't believe his good fortune! He really was seeing her naked! This was turning into the neatest summer ever! He was sure glad his mother had invited the Tobins up to the lake for a visit.

Kay finished washing her legs, straightened up, and rubbed the washcloth over her breasts again, teasing her nipples until they jutted out little fingers. She murmured softly and a tremor of delight rippled through her when she again rubbed the lather-covered cloth over them. "This is so naughty!" she thought as arousal continued to grow inside her. "I...I really shouldn't be doing this." But, despite her misgivings, she continued to caress herself.

Frankie, who was now sporting a throbbing hard-on, swallowed hard and shifted position to ease the pressure his tight jeans were putting on his swollen shaft. When Aunt Kay began washing between her legs, he gasped. She was facing the door and her position allowed him to see every part of her, especially her pussy! Except for pictures in magazines, he'd never seen a woman's pussy before!

Kay, oblivious to the fact that she was being observed by the ardent young man, slid the washcloth up over belly, then back between her legs. Then she began moving it in a circular motion over her middle. What she was doing to herself felt so wonderful she decided not to stop, even though part of her felt a little guilty about doing it. She continued toying with herself and found that the washcloth wasn't enough. She dropped it and her fingers moved up and down between her soap-slick labia. When she slid a finger into herself a powerful feeling of bliss rocked her and a soft moan escaped from her.

Frankie had his hand inside his shorts and was clutching his erection, which had swollen to unbelievable proportions, or at least felt that way. He could see that one of Aunt Kay's hands was twirling on her middle while the other plunged in and out. "Oh, God! She...she's playing with herself!" the feverish young man thought as he watched the body of the woman in the shower writhe and buck. "I...I didn't know grown-up married women did stuff like that!"

Kay, her eyes closed, sagged against the wall of the shower while her hands continued working in her middle and the motions of her body grew more and more fervent. She was going to make herself come! She had to make herself come!

Frankie, his face red, his chest heaving, gulped and began stroking his blood-engorged penis. His shorts were too tight, so he opened them and pulled out his swollen organ. This was too much! He never dreamed he'd get to see anything like this! Wide-eyed, the young man continued to stare though the slightly open door while Aunt Kay rubbed her hands over her middle. He managed to catch an occasional glimpse of the puffy pink lips of her excitement-wet pussy though the mass of suds blanketing that her middle. The more Aunt Kay played with herself, the more insistent the movements of her body became. She was moaning almost constantly and he could see her legs trembling.

Kay continued to masturbate, unaware that she was being observed. Her eyes were closed and her head turned from side to side as sweet sensations swept over and through her. Then she felt it. What she'd been striving for was there. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah!" she groaned softly and her body started trembling and twitching as if she was possessed while wave after wave of delight swept over her.

Frankie's hand was a blur on his erection as he watched their attractive guest experience ecstasy. When he realized he was very close to coming he used his free hand to yank his T-shirt off and then he quickly wrapped it around his throbbing wand. He got the shirt in place just in time. His insides uncoiled and his seed gushed from him, shooting into the shirt wrapped around his pulsating organ. He bit his lip hard keep from crying out and leaned against the wall to steady himself as intense waves of pleasure swept through him. He'd never, ever come that wonderfully before!

Once her orgasm ended, Kay rinsed herself off, and then she shut off the shower, stepped out, took a towel off the rack, and began drying herself. She was feeling guilty and ashamed about masturbating. "I don't believe I did that!" she mused as she rubbed the soft terrycloth over herself. "What on earth has come over me?"

While Kay dried herself off, Frankie mustered the strength to stand, pushed his limp penis back in his pants, and zipped himself up. Then he stumbled back to his bedroom. He was so shaken by what he had seen that he forgot to close the bathroom door.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers