A Week In The Mountains Ch. 07

Story Info
Kay's husband has to go home, but she doesn't.
3.3k words
4.69
59.6k
3
0

Part 7 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

It turned out that Kay and Frankie made the right decision in ending their love-making when they did because, barely fifteen minutes after they got dressed, went down to the kitchen, and began making dinner, the men returned from their golf game.

"I thought you guys said you were going to play two rounds," Kay said when her husband and his friends walked into the cabin. When she looked at Stu, she found herself struggling with conflicting emotions, the most disturbing being powerful feelings of guilt and shame. She felt her face growing warm, and was aware that her heart rate had increased. She hoped her husband wouldn't notice the signs of discomfiture she was sure she had to be showing and wonder why she looked upset. Her body was still tingling from the experiences she'd shared with Frankie, and she could almost feel his caresses on various parts of her anatomy. Those memories did little to help her feel comfortable in her husband's presence.

She was surprised, too. Even though she was confronted with the reality of her marriage, she knew she was going to allow her affair with Frankie to continue, and her most serious problem now was how she would manage it with Stu and the others around. "You really are a sick woman," she told herself. She kept working on her dinner preparations, trying to keep herself occupied. She was afraid if she spent too much time talking with her husband, he'd figure out what was wrong.

"It's my fault we had to come back early," Her husband said. He frowned. "We were going to play two rounds, but Leo paged me."

When Kay heard what her husband said, if felt as if cold fingers had wrapped themselves around her heart. She stopped what she was doing and looked at him, her hands shaking. "Leo?" she said, "What's the matter?" She knew Stu was talking about Leo Arsenault, his vice-president, and the man who was left in charge of her husband's company while they were away on vacation. Leo was a very competent manager. If he had called something must be very wrong. "Is something wrong at work?"

Her husband nodded somberly. "Yes," he said, "Leo said some things have come up he can't deal with alone. Kay, I'm sorry, but I've got to go back and see what I can do to help him get this straightened out. And the quicker I get there, the better it will be. I have to get going after dinner."

A surge of disappointment swept through Kay. She was sure Stu would expect her to go home with him and, despite the guilt and shame she'd been feeling about what she and Frankie had done, the last thing she wanted was to have to go home now. "Do...do you want me to come home with you?" she asked.

Her husband surprised her when he shook his head and said, "I don't see why your vacation has to be spoiled. Why don't you stay for the rest of the week? You can ride home with Mike and Sue. Mike said they'd be glad to give you a ride if you decided to stay. By the way, how are you feeling, anyhow? You get over whatever was bothering you earlier? You look like you've got some color anyhow."

Kay comforted by the fact that her husband hadn't taken any notice of her uneasiness, nodded. "Ah...I spent most of the day in bed," she replied without thinking. She felt her face getting hot and added, "...ah...I...I feel lots better now. Are...are you sure you...you don't want me to come home with you?" She continued to experience the churning mass of conflicting emotions she'd been trying to cope with all day. Why now, of all times, did Stu have to start acting so nice? His solicitude made her feel even guiltier about what she'd done. And on top of that, the fact that he was being so considerate was making it possible for her to continue to cuckold him with Frankie; something she recognized was horribly ironic.

"Honey, I'll be fine," Stu said, "You stay here and have a good time. I'll see you next weekend when you get home. I'll probably be so busy with the mess Leo called me about I wouldn't have much time to spend with you anyhow."

"OK," Kay replied. Her heart began racing when she realized that, if Stu was gone, it would be much simpler for her to spend time alone with Frankie, although she still had serious misgivings about allowing her affair with the young man to continue. Her conscience kept reminding her all of the reasons why she should to call a halt to what she was doing, but she wasn't been paying careful attention to her conscience, mainly because her body was giving her entirely different reasons for continuing what she and Frankie were doing.

The men went to the refrigerator, got themselves beers, and went into the living room while Kay, with Frankie's help, finished making dinner. By the time they had the meal ready, Gloria and Sue had returned, laden with packages. Over dinner, they two women regaled Kay with all of the bargains she'd missed.

"You girls may have gotten some bargains, but I got the best one by staying home! You have no idea what I didn't miss by staying here with Frankie!" Kay thought as her friends prattled on and on about their day of shopping and all the fantastic bargains they'd gotten.

She wasn't aware that her thoughts had caused her to blush, or that Gloria Bobar had noticed her doing so. "Kay, are you sure you're all right?" she asked, "You look a little flushed to me."

Kay felt her face getting even warmer. "Honestly, Gloria," she replied, "I'm fine. Actually, I feel better than I have in ages. This mountain air is really invigorating." "And so is making love with your son," the voice inside her added.

After dinner, Stu packed and left. Kay spent the rest of the evening playing cards with her friends while Frankie watched a movie on TV. Midway through the evening, the young man disappeared into his room. A bit later, all the adults decided it was time for bed.

Kay went to her bedroom and put on a white cotton nightgown that had thin straps over her shoulders and lace trim around the bodice. She left quite a few of the buttons at the neck of the gown open, exposing much more of her chest than she usually did, although there wasn't anyone there to see it. Then she slid into bed and lay there, trying fall to sleep. But, try as hard as she would, she couldn't fall asleep. She kept thinking about Frankie lying in bed in his room across the hall and wondered if he was thinking about her. "Why don't I feel worse about what Frankie and I did today?" she mused while she continued to struggle with her jumbled emotions. "I cheated on my husband for the first time. And at the same time I managed to betray my best friend's trust! What is wrong with me? What's happening to me? I'm happily married...or am I?"

She kept tossing and turning and, the longer she laid in bed, the more the guilt feelings faded. Before long she was recalling what it felt like to have Frankie's hands moving over her body. God, he touched her so tenderly! And the avid way he suckled her breasts! That was so wonderful! And it felt even more wonderful having his swollen penis plunging into her.

The thoughts she was having were not the kind that fosters sleep. In fact, they had just the opposite effect. They seemed very real and, the longer she lay in bed enjoying them, the more wide-awake and aroused she became.

Finally, she got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom. When she finished what she had to do, she walked back to her room. Before she went into her bedroom she stood at her door, with her hand on the doorknob, looking longingly across the hall at the closed door to the young man's bedroom, remembering how much joy she had experienced in there with Frankie earlier that day. She looked around. The cabin was silent and the living room area glowed in the bright moonlight coming in through the huge floor to ceiling windows that looked out onto the lake.

The Bobar's elaborate one-story cabin was laid out with the living room, dining room and kitchen located in a row down a long middle section which also featured a high cathedral ceiling that had exposed hand-hewn beams. A V-shaped wall of glass formed the wall of the cabin that faced the lake. There were sliding glass doors in the lake sidewall that opened onto a wide deck. Four bedrooms and two bathrooms were located in wings attached to the center section, with two bedrooms and one bathroom in each wing.

Frankie and his parents used the rooms on the lake side of the house. Those rooms also had sliding glass doors that opened onto the deck that ran the full width of the cabin. The two bedrooms located on the side of the cabin away from the lake, where the Tobins and Ervins were sleeping, were the guest bedrooms.

Kay's room was on the same end of the house as Frankie's room. Sue and Mike Ervins were in the room on the other end of the house, across the hall from the master bedroom. The house was large, so where Kay stood was a considerable distance from where the other people were sleeping.

She looked across the cabin toward the short hallway that led to the other bedrooms and studied it carefully. The bedroom doors in the other wing were shut and no light was coming from under them. "Who'll know if I go in and give Frankie a kiss?" she thought. Trembling, her heart racing, she walked across the hall to the young man's room. She reached out, grasped the doorknob, and turned it.

Frankie was having a lot of trouble getting to sleep because he couldn't stop thinking about the woman in the bedroom across the hall and all the things they'd done that day. He still found it hard to believe that it all had really happened and was debating whether or not he should take a chance, get up, and go to Aunt Kay's room. He was positive everyone else was asleep and wasn't worried about getting caught, but he wasn't sure what Aunt Kay would do if he showed up in her room uninvited in the middle of the night.

Earlier in the evening, when Mr. Tobin said he was leaving, he had a hard time not showing how excited he was. But, as he laid in bed thinking about what he was going to do, he began worry that Aunt Kay had decided that what they'd done was wrong, and that they should stop.

He had almost convinced himself that he'd never have another chance to make love with her when he was startled to hear his door opening. He looked toward the door and when he saw who had opened it, a thrill raced through him and all of his worries were forgotten. It was Aunt Kay! She was wearing a gorgeous white nightgown! She looked almost as pretty in the nightgown as she did naked! He watched wide-eyed, as his lovely visitor moved silently into the room. She put her finger to her lips to indicate silence, but her gesture was really unnecessary. The young man couldn't have said anything, anyhow. He could barely breathe!

Frankie, his heart thudding wildly, watched while Aunt Kay carefully closed and locked the door. When that was done, she turned and began to walk across the room toward him. A smile formed on the young man's lips as he watched her move nearer and nearer.

Kay may have told herself the only reason she went to Frankie's room was to give him a "good night" kiss, but the minute she was in the room, she knew she wanted to do much, much more. As she walked slowly toward the bed where her young lover lay, she slipped the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

Frankie watched the nightgown slither down Aunt Kay's body and stared at her as she moved closer to the bed where he lay. Her nude form glowed beautifully in the moonlight streaming through the sliding glass doors that led onto the deck outside his bedroom. "God, is she ever gorgeous!" he thought. Then she slid into his bed next to him and her wonderful, warm body pressed against his. Her lips and tongue teased his ear and that, combined with the movement of her body against his, made him hard instantly.

"I...I hope you don't mind that I'm here, Frankie, but I couldn't sleep," Kay whispered into the young man's ear, making him tremble. "I...I told myself I wanted to give you a kiss, but that's not really what I wanted. I...I have to have you again!" Her hand slid between them, wrapped around his already-erect penis, and a rush of joy swept through her. "Oh, Frankie, darling! Make love to me! I need you so much!"

Before the startled and excited young man could do what she asked, she was sitting astride him and rocking her hips, making her wet opening slide along his erect organ, which was pressed against his belly. She bent down and her soft, fragrant hair tumbled onto his face, then her lips found his and locked onto them.

Frankie was too aroused to lie still. He trailed his fingers up and down the silken skin covering Aunt Kay's wonderfully curved back. Then he let them glide down to her firm bottom and grabbed a buttock in each hand while her hips continued to move, caressing his trapped erection with her warmth and wetness. Squeezing the firm globes of her bottom in his hands, he pulled her tighter against him while he continued to press himself up against her.

Kay felt the urgency in the way the young man was moving against her. "You want me, too, don't you, Frankie, darling?" she murmured. Her voice was husky and had a feral tone. The movement of her hips became more compelling. "You really do!"

"You better believe I want you!" the young man replied, hunching his hips upward, pressing his shaft tighter against her damp opening. "I was going nuts lying here thinking about you all alone across the hall. If you hadn't come over here, I'd have probably gone over to your room!"

Kay lifted her hips a little, slid her hand between them, and took hold of the young man's engorged penis. Holding it by the shaft, she swept the tip between her damp labia and shuddered with delight. She felt the young man shudder, too.

Aunt Kay's actions were driving Frankie wild. All he wanted was to be in her! Then warmth and wetness engulfed the sensitive tip of his rock-hard penis. Ecstasy caused him to gasp when, with a quick movement of her hips, she took him into her.

The incursion of the young man's swollen organ sent thrills shooting up Kay's spine. "Oh!" she murmured, shivering with elation. "Oh, darling, that's exactly what I've been lying in my room thinking about!" She leaned forward and kissed him again. "We have to be quiet, though," she whispered after the kiss ended. "We don't want anyone else to hear us!"

Frankie was in total agreement. The last thing he wanted was for his parents to find out what he and Aunt Kay were doing. Besides, there was a much more urgent task he had to tend to; satisfying the gorgeous woman riding him.

Kay pushed herself up so she was sitting on Frankie and continued to rock her hips. Her movements made her breasts jiggle. She loved the way it felt having the young man's erection in her and was bewitched by the passion that showed on the his face. She was delighted that she seemed to be giving him as much pleasure as he was giving her.

Frankie cupped Aunt Kay's breasts in his warm hands and rubbed his thumbs over her erect nipples. In the moonlit room, he could see her face-already flushed-become a mask of passion. Her hands clutched his and pressed them tighter against her chest.

"Yes! Oh, God, Frankie, yes!" Kay groaned softly. The rocking motions of her hips grew more fervent. "Oh, Frankie! You can't imagine how good it is to have you in me!!!" she murmured while his swollen organ lashed her insides and his hands caressed her breasts.

Frankie loved having Aunt Kay riding him. It was so wild to be able to play with her breasts while they were making love! He kept rocking his hips, making his erection slide up into her. Then, suddenly, she stiffened and he realized he could feel the walls of her vagina rippling on his embedded erection. Her hands clasped his arms, her mouth fell open, and her eyes seemed to glaze over.

"Oh! Oh!" Kay moaned, then she clamped her mouth shut and bit her lip. Her body shook as if an earthquake had hit it. The rippling in her snug channel became more and more powerful, milking the young man's throbbing penis.

Frankie felt Aunt Kay coming and couldn't hold back any longer. "Ah..." he moaned. His groan of ecstasy was muffled when Aunt Kay leaned down and pressed her mouth against his. Their bodies strained together urgently as, once more, they shared the ultimate in delight. Powerful streams of come gushed from Frankie's pulsing organ, splattering against his lover's cervix.

When their desire was finally sated, Kay rolled off Frankie and lay pressed against him with her arms around him. Her face was nestled against his neck and her lips and tongue were caressing him. "I can't get over what a fabulous lover you are, Frankie!" she murmured. "I can't get enough of you."

"I can't get enough of you, either, Aunt Kay," Frankie replied, hugging her tightly.

"I...I probably shouldn't of taken a chance and come to you like this..." Kay said. "But I..."

"If you hadn't come over here, I'd have come to your room," Frankie said.

"Oh, Frankie, we really have to be careful," Kay said, more than a little overwhelmed by the powerful attraction the young man held for her. "If we aren't, we'll be caught and that will cause all kinds of problems for both of us."

"I know," Frankie said.

After snuggling with the young man for a while, Kay kissed him one more time. "I really have to get back to my room, darling," she whispered. "I...I don't want to leave you, but I have to." She got out of bed.

Frankie lay there, watching Aunt Kay slide the nightgown over her lean, wonderful body.

Kay smiled down at the young man who was gazing at her with such adoration. "I'll see you in the morning, my darling," she whispered. She blew him a kiss, then silently disappeared out the door.

"I don't believe this is happening!" Frankie thought as he lay in his bed, staring at the closed door. "This is unreal! Aunt Kay isn't going to stop making love with me. And she's going to be here for the rest of the week!" With a smile of satisfaction on his face, he pulled the covers over him and fell sound asleep.

Across the hall, in her bedroom, Kay lay in her bed, feeling the tug of sleep on her. "I can't believe I just did that!" she mused. "What if one of the others had gotten up and caught me coming out of Frankie's room?" She didn't get to mull over her behavior for very long. Soon, happy and satisfied, she too was sound asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers