A Week In The Mountains Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"Oh, darling, don't wait!" Kay moaned in reply. She moved her hips against him more insistently, "Come, Frankie, darling! Take me! Take me!"

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Frankie cried. The sweetest orgasm he'd experienced with Aunt Kay yet exploded through him. "Oh, God, Aunt Kay!! Oh! Oh"

Kay felt the young man's sizzling juices gushing into her and was carried along with him into paroxysms of joy. "Oh! Oh, Frankie, yes! Yes!" she cried while her body went into spasms of ecstasy, "Take me! Take me! Oh! Oh, Frankie darling! Oh!"

When they finished, they lay side-by-side on the cot. Frankie combed his fingers through his lover's soft, curly hair. "I love your hair," he murmured. "It feels so soft and it smells so good."

Kay loved how attentive and loving Frankie was. Even in the old days, when there was still some romance in their marriage, Stu had never spent much time cuddling after they made love. "I love having you touch it, Frankie," she replied. "It's been a long time since anyone's paid me the kind of attention you do."

"Your husb...Mr. Tobin, he...he doesn't do stuff like that?" the young man asked, sounding surprised.

"I...I can't remember the last time he even talked with me after we've made love," Kay said. She was uncomfortable talking about Stu with the young man and hoped they'd change the subject. Talking about her husband when she was with Frankie made her feel guilty about what she was doing.

A question had been hovering in Frankie's mind ever since the first time he and Aunt Kay made love and he decided to find out the answer, if he could. He took a deep breath. "Since we...you and I...since we started making love..." he ventured, "...have...have you...?"

Kay realized what the young man wanted to know and shook her head. "No, I haven't made love with Stu since then," she murmured. "Remember, he went home the night we...we began. But Frankie, I...I want you to understand that what we have can't possibly be permanent. I...I am married and..."

Frankie looked puzzled, and a little hurt. "What...what do you mean?" he asked. He started trailing his fingers lightly up and down her bare arm. "Why can't it be?"

Kay took a deep breath. This was something she really didn't want to discuss, but she had to make sure Frankie understood what their relationship was, even if she wasn't sure how to define it herself. "Frankie, first of all, I'm old enough to be your mother," she said. "And second, I am married. We...we can have a wonderful time this week, but after the week's over..." She felt tears welling up in her eyes and shrugged. The last thing she wanted to think about was living without this wonderful young man.

"Oh," Frankie replied, looking a little crestfallen. "You mean after this week, we'll never do this again?"

"I don't know, but it's entirely possible that might be the case," Kay said. She shrugged. "Who...who knows what will happen in the future? But one thing I'm sure of is that a year from now, things will be different. When you go back to school, you'll probably find a girl, and..."

"Maybe," the young man said, "but until then..." He pushed her onto her back and covered her lips with his.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12