A Week In The Mountains Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

"Ah...yeah, I sure was, Aunt Kay!" Frankie replied. What she was doing to his penis felt so fantastic!

"I have a special surprise for you, to reward you for what you did to me earlier," Kay whispered. She pulled the covers off and pushed Frankie onto his back

Before the young man realized what Aunt Kay intended to do, she had taken his erection in her mouth. Powerful rushes of passion rapidly overwhelmed him when her mouth began to slide up and down over his rapidly stiffening pole. The fact that her hair had tumbled over his middle and was tickling him intensified the already wild sensations he was feeling.

After sucking the young man's swollen organ for a while, Kay slid on top of him. She had thought about letting him come in her mouth and finding out what that would be like, but she wanted to have him in her even more. She held his engorged wand steady and began lowering herself onto it.

Frankie was once again astounded by how wonderful it felt to be sliding into Aunt Kay's hot channel. His hips surged powerfully off the bed and he grabbed her hips and held her tightly against him as he moved his hips, plunging his stiff organ up into her.

"Oh, Frankie darling! You always make me feel so wonderful!" Kay groaned softly. Her breasts bobbed and her body quaked while the young man continued to thrust his erection into her. "Frankie! Oh, darling! I've been thinking about this ever since we got home!"

Frankie's hips kept moving, continuing to ram his steel-hard wand into her. He knew he was going to come soon, and wouldn't be able to do that without yelling, so he pulled his lover down against him and clamped his lips over hers.

Kay felt herself coming. "Mmmmm! Mmmm!" she groaned into Frankie's mouth while her body went into a rictus of ecstasy. "Mmmm! Mmmmm!! Mmmmm!"

Frankie's quivering body released a hot, surging flood, filling his lover's quavering hole to overflowing. His fingers dug into the soft flesh of her buttocks as he spewed his seed into her.

Sated, Kay lay on top of the young man, with his arms around her. She bent and kissed him softly. "I know its wrong, so wrong, for me to want you so badly, my darling," she whispered, "but, God help me, I can't stay away from you!" She kissed him tenderly. "I guess I better get back to my room. Are we going swimming again in the morning?"

"You better believe we are!" Frankie replied. "There's no way I'd miss that!"

Kay kissed him again. "I'll see you in the morning, then, my darling," she said. She slipped out of bed, put on her nightgown, and left the room.

Frankie rolled over and, totally exhausted and satisfied, went back to sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers
12