A Week In The Mountains Ch. 10

Story Info
Frankie gets a special gift from Kay in the moonlight.
4k words
4.73
52.6k
7
0

Part 10 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

Frankie and Kay went swimming the next morning and managed to get in another quick session of lovemaking in the cool water while they did. All too soon, they returned to the cabin to have breakfast with the others.

After breakfast Frankie's father said he had a lot to do that day. Both the young man and Mike Ervins helped Mel work on chores around the cabin while the three women worked inside, cleaning up the cabin. They were all so busy the two clandestine lovers weren't able to manage any time alone the rest of the day. Fortunately for both of them, the other people at the cabin didn't notice the longing looks Frankie and Kay kept giving each other during the day.

What made the day even harder for Frankie was that Aunt Kay had on a loose ribbed-knit white sweatshirt and soft-looking teal green loose cotton shorts. All day he kept imagining what it would feel like to run his hands up her smooth legs, under those shorts and touch her middle. His thoughts caused him to have half a hard-on most of the day, which made it that much harder to work.

After they finished their chores, the men went fishing and the women played cards until it was time for dinner. After they finished eating, did the dishes, and cleared the table, they played a six-way game of "Trivial Pursuits." Frankie and Kay teamed up and, because Frankie was very good at the game, he and his partner won three games easily.

"I knew letting the kid watch all that TV had to be good for something," Frankie's father grumped after the third game ended. "I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of beating me again, I'm going to bed." He got up and disappeared down the hallway.

Mike Ervins pushed his chair back from the table. "Me, too," he said, "You coming, Sue?"

"You better believe I am," his wife replied coyly. She giggled. "I love the effect this mountain air has had on you this week."

Blushing, Mike Ervins got up and headed down the hallway to the bedroom he and his wife were using, followed by his grinning wife.

"I'm going to bed, too," Gloria Bobar said. "I'm pooped. How about you, Kay?"

"Ah...I think I'm going to take Frankie up on an offer he made me earlier in the week," Kay replied.

"Oh, what offer was that?" her friend asked.

"He promised me a midnight canoe ride," Kay told her friend. "He told me it was really lovely out on the lake in the middle of the night."

"That sounds like something Frankie would say," Gloria said, smiling. "When he was younger, he and his friends were always out on the lake at night, chasing each other around in their canoes. Weren't you, honey?"

Frankie was delighted to hear Aunt Kay suggest a moonlight canoe ride. He'd been hoping for the chance to share one with her ever since he mentioned it earlier in the week. "Ah, yeah, Mom, that's because it's fun, you know?" he replied, his face red.

"Well, you two have a good time," Gloria said. She stifled a yawn. "I'm bushed. I'm going to bed." She grinned at her son. "Don't keep Kay up too late, now, Frankie." She gave the young man a kiss, then went to bed.

"Are you sure you trust being alone with me out on the lake at night?" Frankie asked Kay once his mother had left the room.

Kay grinned at him. "Of course I trust being on the lake with you, Frankie," she replied, "Come on." She took his hand and started for the door.

Ten minutes later they were moving almost silently across the lake in the canoe. Kay was sitting in the middle of the small craft facing Frankie. The bright moonlight made it possible for her to see him a lot better than she thought it would. What really surprised her, though, was how silently they were gliding through the water. She could barely hear the burbling noise the paddle made as they young man propelled the canoe over the surface of the lake.

"I can't believe how quiet it is out here on the water at night," Kay commented. She realized she was keeping her voice low, as if she didn't want to disturb the silence.

"It's one of the reasons I talked my Dad into buying this kind of canoe," Frankie told her. "Some of my friends have aluminum canoes. You can hear them coming from a mile away. When I told Dad that if we could hear the canoe, the fish probably could, too, he decided this kind of canoe was best."

Frankie was kneeling near the center of the canoe. He had on a pair of cutoff jeans and had taken his shoes off before they began their nighttime excursion on the moonlit lake. He continued to paddle, taking them farther and farther away from shore.

When they had gone some distance from shore Kay reached out her hand and began caressing the young man's feet and legs lightly. "Are you sure it doesn't it bother you to be stuck with me, Frankie?" she asked.

Frankie shook his head. "I don't think I'm stuck with you," he replied. "You know I want to be with you." He liked the way it felt having Aunt Kay's fingers running up and down over his leg and foot. Her teasing caresses were causing a very powerful reaction, a reaction he'd had more this week than he'd ever had before in his life. "I love spending time with you. This has been the best week I ever spent up here, and it's all because of you."

"Thank you for saying that, Frankie," Kay said. Her fingers traveled up over his thigh, and then she dragged them lightly down his inner thigh and made a thrilling discovery. "Frankie!" she murmured, "Is...is this what I think it is?" She traced the outline of the swollen mass in his shorts with her fingers and felt the young man shudder.

"Ah...yeah," Frankie gasped. "It...it sure is!" He'd started getting hard the minute she began tickling his legs and feet.

As a result of her discovery, Kay felt passion flaring inside her. "Oh, Frankie!" she murmured. She kept caressing the young man's swollen organ with her fingers. "Oh, Frankie!"

"Why...why don't I paddle over to one of the islands?" the young man gasped. "We...we..."

"Shush," Kay replied. She decided that she wanted to do something very special for him, something she'd never done before, not even for her husband. She wasn't sure she'd be able to do it, but she had to try. It was a gift she very much wanted to give this young man who'd introduced her to a totally new world of pleasure the past few days. Her heart began pounding as she opened the button at the waist of his shorts, then unzipped the zipper. "Frankie!" she exclaimed, "You aren't wearing underwear!"

"Ah...no...I...I thought...maybe...we...we might go...you know...swimming," the young man stammered while his Aunt Kay was taking his hard-on out of his shorts. He had no idea what she intended to do out there on the lake in the canoe. If they tried making love, the canoe might overturn and dump them in the lake. "Do...do you want me to...to go to that...that island over there?" he asked.

"No, just sit still and let us float," Kay replied. She ran her fingers up and down the young man's swollen rod and could feel the hot skin stretched tight along the sides, and the veins bulging under it. Her finger swept over the flared tip and she felt the slippery fluids that had begun to seep from the slit at the end of the shaft. She massaged the fluids into the tip with her finger, felt Frankie tremble again, and heard him gasp. "Do you like that, my darling?" she murmured. "Does it feel good?"

"Oh, yeah!" Frankie replied, "I...I love it! It...that feels incredible!"

Kay kept running her trembling hands up and down the young man's erect organ, loving the way it felt. It was as hard as she'd ever felt it; she could even feel the blood vessels pulsing against the rigid sides. Tonight, she was going to do something wonderful for him, the way he'd done something wonderful for her the in the theater the night before. She took a deep breath then she leaned forward and kissed the tip of the swollen rod.

"Oh, God, Aunt Kay!" Frankie murmured, "That feels so good! It's...it's unreal!" He couldn't believe she was kissing his erection in the canoe in the middle of the lake!

"Straighten up a minute, please, Frankie," Kay murmured. The young man straightened his body on his knees and she pushed his shorts down over his hips, giving her better access to his erection. "There, that's much better, Frankie," she said softly. "Now you can sit back down."

Frankie still couldn't believe Aunt Kay was doing this to him in the canoe in the middle of the lake! He groaned softly when she again kissed the tip of his straining shaft. When she bent over him, her soft hair tumbled over his middle, tickling his belly and thighs. The gentle caress of her hair added to the thrills that she was already giving the young man with her lips, tongue, and fingers.

Frankie clutched the sides of the canoe while his lover toyed with his erection. "Ah!!! Uh!!! Uh!!! Uh!!" he gasped when she licked up the bottom of the shaft and swirled her tongue around the tip. He gasped more when she cupped her hand around it gently and stroked it a few times. Then it was back to licking it more and more gasping as a result of the wild sensations that generated. It was all the young man could do to keep from crying out in ecstasy.

Kay loved Frankie's reactions. Once more she swirled her tongue around the tip of his swollen wand, then she tilted her head to the side and began lashing the sides of the throbbing, swollen organ. She could hear his soft groans and gasps and was delighted. Tonight would be a night he'd never forget!

Frankie thought the things Aunt Kay had done to him before felt good, but what she was doing to him now felt far better than that. Her tongue kept running up and down the sides of his swollen shaft and her hands were rolling his balls. His hands were clamped on the sides of the canoe he was sure they were making indentations there. He was getting so turned on he couldn't think straight. His heart was pounding so hard he was sure people on shore could have heard it. "Uh!! Uh!!! Uh!!" he panted while she raised his level of arousal higher and higher.

Kay finally let go of Frankie's erection, straightened up, took the young man's face in her hands and pressed her lips against his. Her tongue slid between his lips and was met by his. The kiss continued for quite a while their tongues lashed and thrills rushed through them.

When the kiss ended, Kay released Frankie's head and tugged his T-shirt up to his armpits. Then she began caressing and kissing his chest, licking, then sucking, his nipples. She could feel his chest heaving and heard his soft gasps of joy. This was so wonderful! She could feel wetness forming in her middle. Making love to him was turning her on just as much as it was turning him on! She just hoped she'd be able to do what she wanted to do.

After kissing and caressing the young man's heaving chest and belly, Kay wrapped her hand around his swollen wand and began stroking it. She could feel him trembling and heard soft, passionate murmurs pouring from his mouth in an unending song of bliss.

Frankie never knew having his nipples sucked could feel so good. No wonder Aunt Kay liked it so much when he sucked hers! Now her lips were moving down, back onto his belly, and she was jerking him off again. He was so turned on he wasn't sure how much more of what she was doing to him he'd be able to stand. "Oh!!!" he groaned when he felt his erection again sliding into Kay's mouth. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" Her hair was tickling him again. He never imagined lovemaking could be this incredible! "Aunt Kay, if...if you keep doing that, I'm...I'm gonna come!" he murmured, "It...it feels too...too good!"

Kay began raising and lowering her head, keeping her lips wrapped tightly around the young man's erection. At the same time, she gently caressed his legs and balls with her hands. She knew how she wanted this to end, but she had to be careful because she wasn't quite ready to have it end just yet.

"Oh! Ah!" Frankie groaned while his lover's mouth slid up and down on his swollen shaft. She was caressing his legs and balls, too. He'd never, ever, felt anything like what he was feeling right now! He couldn't believe Aunt Kay was doing this to him! First, his erection was all the way in her mouth, farther than he believed it was possible to be. Then all she had in her mouth was the tip! Then he was being swallowed again and at the same time, her hair was tickling him like crazy and her hands were rolling his balls! "Oh, God! Uh! Uh! Uh!" he grunted, his hips jolting.

Kay kept Frankie hovering at the edge of explosion for a few moments, then she let his hard-on slip from her mouth and looked up at him. "Would you like to come, my darling?" she whispered, "Are you ready to come?"

"Oh, God, yes!" came the young man's impassioned reply, "Let...let's go over to the...the raft and..."

Kay kissed the young man gently on the lips and stroked the side of his face lightly with her fingers. "We don't have to go anywhere, darling," she murmured, "You can come right here. I...I want you to!" Having said that, she dropped her mouth back over his swollen wand again and began moving her head up and down rapidly while her hands rolled his balls.

Frankie fought the need to come as long as he could. It sure looked like Aunt Kay wanted him to come in her mouth, but he wasn't sure he should. He'd never done anything like this, or had it done to him. But it rapidly became obvious to him that it was a vain struggle. The more he tried to keep from coming, the harder it became for him to hold back. He continued to fight to hold back his explosion, but he could feel his penis begin to throb. "Aunt Kay! Oh, God, Aunt Kay!" he groaned through clenched teeth. He could feel his fluids surging up through his penis now and knew he couldn't stop. "I...I can't wait any more, it...it feels too good! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh"

Kay felt Frankie's swollen wand begin to pulsate against her lips and she shuddered when the young man's hot juices began gushing into her mouth. He filled her mouth to overflowing and she had to gulp the warm, viscous fluid down to keep from gagging. She was surprised to discover that, instead of being repulsed, she wanted to swallow as much of it as she could. "I did it!! Frankie's coming! It's so wonderful!!" she thought exultantly as his essence jetted into her mouth. Then something totally unexpected happened. "I...I don't believe it, I'm...I'm coming, too!!!" "Mmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" she moaned around the young man's pulsing, spewing, shaft as an orgasm swept through her, too.

Frankie wasn't sure Aunt Kay was ever going to stop sucking him. He'd stopped shooting stuff what felt like ages ago, but she was still sucking him. And it still felt good, so good it was almost painful. "Please, Aunt Kay," he groaned. "That...that feels so good it...it almost hurts."

Kay gave Frankie's softening penis one last kiss, then she let it slide from her mouth, leaned against him, and wrapped her arms around him. She felt his fingers combing through her hair and squeezed him. "Did...did you like that, my darling?" she murmured, "Was...was it good for you?"

"It...it was awesome! I never felt anything like that!" the young man replied. "But...but what about you? You didn't get to come."

Kay, keeping her head against his chest, nodded. "Actually, I did come, my darling," she said softly, "When you came, I did, too. I...I've never done that before. I had no idea that was going to happen."

"Really?" Frankie asked, surprised. He found it startling to hear her say she'd never done for her husband what she'd just done to him. "Not...not even with..."

"No, not even with him," Kay replied. "You're the first man I've ever gone all the way with like that."

Stunned and elated by what she'd said, Frankie pulled her into his arms and held her against him. He didn't know what to say. There was a swimming raft near where the canoe was drifting. "You want to go over to that raft over there and rest a little?" he asked after he'd calmed down a little. "I...I'm not sure I can paddle the canoe all the way back to the dock right now."

"I think that sounds like a lovely idea," Kay responded, smiling at him.

Frankie paddled the canoe over to the raft and tied it off. He and Kay climbed out and stretched out on their backs, looking up at the star-filled sky.

"There are so many stars," Kay commented, "I don't think I ever really realized how many stars there were before."

"I know. It seems like there are lots more stars up here than there are in the city, aren't there?" Frankie said. "That's Orion, the Hunter, up there." He pointed out the three stars that indicated that particular constellation. "And over there, that's Cassiopeia. That one there is Cygnus, the swan."

"You amaze me, Frankie," Kay said. "You know about a lot of things, don't you?"

"Mom taught me all that," Frankie said. "She and I used to sit out on the dock looking at the stars when I was younger. She knows all of the constellations. You gotta come up sometime when the Aurora Borealis is out. That's awesome to watch."

"I'd like to do that," Kay said.

Frankie rolled on his side, so he was facing her. "Aunt Kay?" he said, sounding a bit tentative.

"What, darling?" Kay replied.

"How come...how come you did that for me?" the young man asked. "I mean, if...if you never did it before, how come...?"

Kay reached out and caressed his face lightly. "You've shown me such a special time this week," she said, "I thought it was only fair that I return the favor. And I think there's something else we need to get straightened out."

Frankie looked puzzled. "What's that?" he asked.

"If you want, it's all right if you call me Kay," she said. She smiled at him. "In fact, I'd prefer if you did. Every time you call me Aunt Kay it makes me feel as if we're committing incest." "Actually, you're coming pretty damn close to doing that," the voice of her conscience noted.

"Ah...I don't know," Frankie replied. "My folks, they're pretty strict about me calling adults by their first names..."

"Frankie, you're twenty years old," Kay said. "That makes you an adult, too, doesn't it?"

"Ah, yeah, I guess so," Frankie replied. He smiled. "You know, I never thought about it like that before."

"Then there's no reason you can't call me Kay, is there?" she said.

Frankie shook his head. "No, I guess there isn't," he said.

"And just in case your mother does say something, I'll tell her I asked you to call me Kay, all right?" she said.

"Yeah, sure, OK," Frankie replied.

After a while, Frankie pulled Kay into his arms. When he did, she bent her face toward his and their lips met. Their tongues speared into each other's mouths and dueled. She tightened her arms around him and felt his tightening around hers. They lay on the raft for a time, exchanging kisses. Each kiss grew more fervent than the last and, before long their hands began to move over each other's bodies. Then they began tugging at their clothing, loosening it, and their hands sought contact with bare flesh.

"Oh, darling!!!" Kay murmured when Frankie's hand slid under her blouse, onto her breast. His fingers gently teased her nipple into titillating stiffness and need filled her. "Oh, Frankie, I need you!" she whispered.

"I need you, too!" Frankie replied as he continued to strip her clothes from her. Then her clothes were off and she was lying, nude and beautiful, in the bright moonlight.

Frankie quickly removed his clothes and moved on top of Kay, his bulky body casting a shadow over her.

Kay lay on the raft under him, trembling, awaiting his entry.

Frankie, trembling with desire, grasped his erect organ and placed it between the lips of his lover's vagina, then, slowly, he began lowering himself.

Kay felt herself once more being filled and possessed by her wonderful young lover. Her hips strained upward, meeting his delightful invasion, and her body quivered from the sensations his probing shaft elicited.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12