A Week In The Mountains Ch. 12

Story Info
Kay and Frankie visit the cabin.
2.3k words
4.7
42.9k
3
0

Part 12 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

Kay's heart pounded while she watched Frankie unlock the cabin door. She wasn't sure whether the excitement she was feeling because she was alone with him, or because she was contemplating buying the lovely house they were about to enter. When the young man got the door unlocked, he held it open for her and she walked inside and looked around.

The interior of the home-it was far more than a cabin-was as every bit as lovely as the exterior. They'd entered a large living room. Off to her right, Kay could see the dining room, and beyond that, the kitchen. The house was spacious and furnished very comfortably. Colorful oval braided rugs covered a floor of gleaming wide pine boards in both the living room and dining room. The living room was furnished with a dark red velvet recliner, a pale gray sofa, and an over-stuffed chair covered with the same material as the recliner. There were white mini-blinds in the windows, which were also adorned with lacy white curtains.

Along one wall was a huge fieldstone fireplace. The opposite wall was covered with a large bookcase that, in addition to a tremendous number of books, contained an entertainment center that had a TV and stereo. Quite a few of the shelves were filled with videotapes.

Kay kept looking around, almost overwhelmed. The home had obviously been lovingly cared for. She had fallen in love with it the minute she walked in.

"I used to do odd jobs for Willston's, so I've been in here lots of times. You have to see the upstairs," Frankie said, "It's as neat as the downstairs. They have four bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs."

He led Kay up a long, winding staircase and into the huge master bedroom. The room was huge, it looked bigger than the living room in the house she and Stu had in Jamestown. The centerpiece of the large room was a king-sized four-poster bed made of some kind of dark wood. The bedspread was a very ornate quilt that was clearly hand-made and the windows were done with mini-blinds and lace curtains, just like the windows downstairs. There was a huge walk-in closet on one wall and there was a bathroom off the bedroom, too. Along one wall sat a huge old, rugged-looking dresser made of the same dark wood as the bed.

On one end of the room was an old roll-top desk and several comfortable-looking old easy chairs. What made the room even more wonderful was that at the end of the master bedroom facing the lake, there was a sliding glass door that led out onto a balcony.

Kay turned around slowly, taking everything in. She still found it hard to believe how beautiful the home was. Like the downstairs, the bedroom felt very comfortable. "This place is lovely, Frankie," she said. "I...I really like it."

Frankie stood quietly, watching as Kay looked around the bedroom.

Kay knew she had to have this house, but she felt scared, excited, and confused. Why was she doing this? Was it so she and Stu could spend time here, or was it so she could see more of Frankie? What were her feelings for the young man? Was she being foolish? What would happen when their relationship ended, as she was sure it would? Continuing to ponder those questions, she walked to the sliding glass doors and looked out at the lake. The view from the bedroom was fantastic. Down near the shore of the lake was a field-stone patio complete with a barbecue.

"Do you really like it?" Frankie asked.

The sound of the young man's voice startled Kay out of her thoughts and she turned to face him. "It...it's gorgeous, Frankie, it really is," she replied, "I...I love it." She turned back to look out at the lake. Across the water, she saw a pair of birds, probably ducks or geese, taking off. "I used to dream about having a home this gorgeous in a setting like this, but I never really thought I'd have a chance. I...I guess I never really thought I'd live anywhere but Jamestown."

"I hope you buy it," Frankie said. "I'd like it a lot if you did."

Kay could tell he'd moved closer to her. Then his arms slid around her waist and she leaned back against him. Contact with his body felt good. Then his arms tightened around her waist and he nuzzled through her hair and kissed her neck. She could feel his erection pressing against her buttocks.

"Oh, Frankie!!!" she murmured when she felt excitement awakening inside her. Without thinking, she pressed her buttocks tighter against his erection. The action served to add to the thrills which were already beginning to overwhelm her. "Frankie, do...do you have...ah...any...um...idea what you...you're doing to me?" she murmured as his lips roamed over her neck and shoulders.

Frankie rotated his middle against her bottom while he continued to nuzzle her neck. "I think I do," he replied, whispering against her skin. "It's probably the same thing you're doing to me."

"Ah...yes...um...ah..." Kay stammered. Once again, she felt herself succumbing to the powerful feelings roaring through her, feelings being in his arms always evoked. She couldn't help herself. The minute he touched her, she was aroused.

Frankie slid his hands up and cupped her breasts, which were unfettered by a bra. When his fingers found her erecting nipples and began playing with them, Kay felt herself melting in his arms.

Frankie slid his hands under her sweater and cupped his hands around her bare breasts. He began teasing her turgid nipples and, as he did, he slid one down, under her skirt, and began caressing her between her legs.

What Frankie was doing to her drove Kay wild. She kept rotating her bottom against his erection while she pressed a hand over the one that was teasing her breasts. She felt him slide his hand between them, then he began pulling up her skirt. She wasn't sure what he was up to, then she found out. She gasped when, suddenly, she felt his erection slap against her bottom.

"Frankie! What...what are you doing?" she murmured, shuddering.

"Making love to you," he replied.

"Frankie, oh, darling, Frankie!" Kay murmured. She was so turned on! She wanted to make love as badly as he did, maybe even more than he did.

Frankie used his foot to push her legs apart gently, then he slid his erection between her buttocks.

"Why...why don't we go over to...to the bed?" Kay gasped. She couldn't stand any more of this teasing. She had to have him in her!

"We don't have to," Frankie replied. "Just kneel on that chair and bend forward."

Kay wasn't sure about his idea, but she did what he suggested. The minute she did, she felt his erection probing between her buttocks and nudging against her vagina, which was already dripping with the effluent of her need. Then it began entering her. "Oh, Frankie..." she murmured as he moved into her. "Ah!!!" Her hand slid between her legs. She could feel his swollen pole sliding into her, filling her, stretching her delightfully, sending a flood of warmth sweeping through her. "Oh, Frankie!" she cried, "Oh, Frankie! Oh, darling! Oh, yes!"

Frankie rocked his hips, poking his swollen shaft deep into her. "Yes! Yes!" he moaned, his cries of delight echoing Kay's. "Oh, God, Kay, yes!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Kay whimpered while the young man plunged his erection into her over and over. The force of his thrusts rocked her on the chair then, after a surprisingly short time, her body began trembling and a violent orgasm suddenly ripped through her.

"I'm there! Please! Please! Take me, Frankie!" the passion-inundated woman cried, clawing at the fabric covering of the chair she was kneeling on. "Oh, Frankie! Take me! Take me! I'm coming! Oh, Frankie, I'm coming! Oh, yes! Take me! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Despite the waves of delight sweeping over her, she felt Frankie coming. His spasming penis was filling her once more with his torrid fluid, bathing the walls of her vagina with warmth and wetness. The sensations drove her even wilder. She pressed her rocking body back against his, trying to extend the joy he was giving her as long as she could.

Eventually, their passion spent and for a few moments, they stayed as they were, neither of them able to move. Frankie surprised her by picking her up, carrying her across the bedroom, and laying her on the bed. He joined her in the bed and Kay snuggled against the young man's warm, protective bulk. "That...that was so intense!" she said softly.

Frankie smiled at her. "It was, wasn't it?" he agreed. He kissed her on the nose. "So are you going to buy this place?" he asked.

Kay nodded. "I certainly am. I'd be a fool to pass up a chance like this," she said.

After they had been lying in each other's arms for a while, Frankie slid his fingers into Kay's hair and pulled her face to his. Once more their lips met and their bodies pressed against each other.

Kay trembled and gasped with joy when the young man's seeking, searching hands began gliding over her once again. His touch was so incredibly light and wonderful it almost made her cry. Her body strained upward, offering her breasts to his maddening caresses. "Yes! Oh, Frankie, yes!" she moaned when his lips started moving up the slope of one tingling breast. He teased and tickled her nipple with his tongue, then his lips engulfed the erected tip.

Frankie suckled Kay's nipples for a while, leaving her gasping with passion, then they moved downward, and began a delightful journey over her quaking body. He trailed his hands up and down her legs while his lips ventured over her fine form. Kay underwent an explosion of incredible joy when his mouth covered her pulsing vagina and his tongue began lashing her clit and probing into her.

"Frankie! Oh, God, Frankie!" Kay cried. Sweet sensations filled her, sensations so intense she was afraid she'd come.

Frankie, who was learning more and more about love-making every day, didn't let Kay come. When he sensed she was about to explode, he backed off, lightly kissing and licking the less-sensitive skin surrounding her vagina, and gently stroking her legs. He kept it up, maintaining her at a high level of excitement, but not letting her crash over brink of bliss. Her hips writhed and rose and fell as he made love to her very much like she had made love to him the night before.

Kay wasn't the only one at the outer limits of control. The feel of his partner's fervently moving body, the sounds of passion pouring from her, and her taste all combined to have Frankie, too, hovering at the edge of orgasm. He raised his head from between her smooth, white legs, then slid on top of her. When he lowered his hips, his erection slid into her.

"I need you, Frankie! Yes! I need you!" Kay cried, grabbing at the young man's back, when his steel-hard wand slid into her. "It feels so wonderful when you're in me!"

Their bodies joined once more and they thrashed wildly on the bed, their pubic bones banging together. Sensation after wonderful sensation exploded out of their joined centers and radiated through into their bodies. They'd fused into one pulsing, seeking, carnal being.

"Take me, Frankie! Please! Please, Frankie, take me now!" Kay begged. She was about to come and wanted him to come with her. "Please! I want to feel you come with me! Please! Please! Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! I...I can't stop myself! Oh, Frankie! It's...It's happening! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Kay! Oh, yes! Ah! Ah!" Frankie cried. His body went rigid and he experienced an eruption so intense he could feel it all the way from the tips of his toes to the roots of his hair.

When his need was finally sated, Frankie held himself over Kay for a moment, then he rolled to his side on the bed next to her and pulled her into his arms. He loved the way she snuggled her body against his and purred delightfully.

"Oh, Frankie, I can't get enough of you!" Kay whispered. "The more we make love, the more I want to."

"I know," Frankie said, "I feel like that, too."

For some reason, feelings of guilt swept over Kay. She felt guilty because she was cheating on her husband, and guilty because she believed she was allowing something to happen that would wind up in Frankie being hurt. "But...what we're doing, it isn't right," she continued. "I...I'm probably a child molester. God, I..."

Frankie silenced her by kissing her long and hard. Holding her face in his hands, he looked into her eyes and said, "You know I'm twenty, so you're not a child molester. And you're not making me do anything I don't want to do."

"Oh, Frankie!" Kay murmured. She clung to the young man while tears of joy welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Never, in her whole life, had she felt this wonderful. She hadn't intended for this to happen, but it had, and she didn't know what to do. "Frankie, darling," she said softly, "I...I know what I'm doing is wrong, but I...I don't think I can give you up. I...I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't have you any more."

"I'm glad," the young man replied. "I never, ever want to give you up. I don't know what I'd do without you, either."

"I...I don't how this is going to come out," Kay said. "I just don't know how we're going to make this work."

"We'll figure something out," Frankie said. "We have to!" he thought.

They lay in the bed, holding each other, for a long time, not talking, enjoying the comfort of lying in each other's arms.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers