A Week In The Mountains Ch. 15

Story Info
Kay discovers why Frankie & Sue were gone.
2.3k words
4.64
42.1k
3
0

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

Chapter fifteen

When Frankie and Sue Ervins returned from their walk, he and the three women played a game of "Trivial Pursuits." Frankie could hardly wait to tell Kay what he was sure had happened between Ronny and Mrs. Ervins, but that didn't keep him from winning three of the four games they played. He wanted to get the evening over with so his mother and Mrs. Ervins would go to bed and he and Kay could talk. He was sure that, thanks to Ronny, their problems had been solved, which left him in a very good mood. In fact, his mood was so good he let Kay win the fourth game, although neither she, his mother nor Mrs. Ervins realized he had done it.

"I give up," Sue said when the fourth game ended. She stretched and yawned. "As long as Frankie is playing, there's no way I'm going to win without looking up the answers. I'm not sure how you managed to win that last game, Kay."

Kay shrugged and forced herself to smile, although the smile was half-hearted. "Just lucky, I guess," she said, "Remember, if Frankie hadn't missed that last question, he'd have won four games in a row." Unlike Frankie, she was feeling despondent. She was in agony the whole time the young man and Sue were gone. Although she tried, she couldn't keep herself from imagining that the worst had happened and she feared that, having no choice, Frankie had given in and made love with Sue. The longer they were gone, the more convinced she became that what she feared actually had occurred. In fact, she'd begun to convince herself that not only had Frankie made love to Sue, she was starting to think he'd might have enjoyed it. Why else would they have been gone so long?

By the time the couple returned from their walk, she was near tears, although she was, with much effort, doing a good job of hiding her distraught condition from Gloria, Sue, and Frankie. When Frankie and Sue walked into the cabin, Kay saw the slight flush on Sue's face and the smile on the young man's face and assumed the worst. She just knew Sue had threatened Frankie with disclosure and, having no other choice he gave in and had sex with her. What hurt Kay even more was that it looked as if he'd liked what he and Sue had done, judging from the look of satisfaction on his face when he walked in the door.

While the women went off to their bedrooms. Frankie went into his room, slipped out of his clothes, slipped on a pair of pajama bottoms, and climbed in bed. He was anxious to tell Kay what had happened and hoped his mother and Mrs. Ervins would go to sleep quickly so she could come visit him. He couldn't wait to see her reaction when he told her what happened after Sue Ervins met Ronny Amos.

Kay lay on the bed in her room debating whether or not she should even bother to go over to the young man's room. Distressing visions of Frankie and Sue making love kept running through her mind. The longer she lay there suffering the horrible thoughts, the more convinced she became that they reflected reality and she grew more and more depressed. She continued to lie in her bed with tears rolling down her cheeks, filled with pain.

She tried to ease the pain by telling herself she had no right to be upset. "What claim do I have on Frankie?" she asked herself. "It...it isn't fair for me to be jealous of him if he did what he...he had to...to...to keep from...from getting in...in trouble with his...his parents. If...if he did it, he...he did it for both of us, didn't he? If...if I hadn't gone to bed with him, I wouldn't feel like this. I...I should be angry with myself, not him. I...I just wish he hadn't looked like he enjoyed it so...so much!"

She laid in bed and continued to torture herself with thoughts of Frankie and Sue Ervins making love. What had started as such a wonderful week had suddenly turned very bitter. She rolled over on her side and sobbed softly. Maybe she was wrong about Frankie's feelings for her. Maybe he really didn't care about her as much as she thought he did. Maybe he'd just been taking advantage of her.

Another thought crossed her mind, one that rattled her. "Why am I doing this to myself?" she realized. "I...I'm a married woman. I've been cheating on my husband, and I have the nerve to act like a jealous teenager because Frankie had sex with Sue!"

Time dragged for Frankie, who couldn't understand why Kay hadn't come to his room. He didn't intend to go to sleep, but as time passed and she didn't appear, he lost the battle to stay awake.

Kay continued to agonize with her tortured thoughts. She kept imagining Frankie and Sue making love. The images playing in her mind were the most painful she'd ever had. Finally, angry at what she felt was betrayal by the young man, she sat up and dropped her legs over the side of the bed. She had a look of determination on her face and tears in her eyes. "I've got to know what happened," she thought. "No matter how painful the truth might be. If...if Frankie had sex with Sue...if...if he's just been using me...I...I have to know!" She wiped her eyes and blew her nose, then she stood up, slipped a robe over the blue and white satin nightshirt she'd worn to bed. She took a deep breath to steady herself, then she went to the door, opened it, and checked down the hall. There was no light showing under the doors of the bedrooms Sue and Gloria were in, so she left her room and made her way across the hall to Frankie's room. She felt horrible, and was sure she would be getting painful news.

Frankie awakened, sensed that someone was in his room, and glanced toward the door. In the moonlight coming in through the sliding door along the wall next to his bed, he could see Kay standing in front of the closed door to his bedroom. He started to smile, but then he saw the pained look on her face. He didn't understand why she looked upset.

"What's the matter, Frankie, did...did Sue tire you out?" Kay whispered bitterly as she walked across the room.

Frankie didn't understand why she was asking him a question like that. And why did she sound angry? "What are you talking about, Kay?" he asked. "All Mrs. Ervins and I did was take a walk and..."

"...and exactly what happened tonight while you and Sue were on your walk?" Kay asked. "You...you were gone for...for an awfully long time." Convinced that Frankie had slept with Sue, she braced herself to hear him say that as she sat down on the bed next to the young man.

Frankie was confused by Kay's angry tone. Did she think he had sex with Mrs. Ervins? She sure sounded as if she thought that. "Well," he said, "We were walking down the road toward the main lodge, talking, you know, and Ronny Amos came along and did exactly what he's done with every girl he's ever seen me with."

"What did he do, Frankie?" Kay asked. She felt her fears vanishing. If Ronny Amos had gotten involved, maybe all her worries had been for nothing. Her spirits began to rise. She slid closer to Frankie.

When Kay's body brushed against his, Frankie's penis began swelling. He was sure she was naked under the blue and white striped satin nightshirt she had on under her robe, and that awareness fact caused him considerable inner turmoil. He only had on pajama bottoms and his penis was already beginning to tent them.

"Ah...Mrs. Ervins was, you know, talking with me, asking me about what you and I were doing," Frankie said. "I was acting like I didn't know what she was talking about and it kinda looked like she was starting to believe me. Then Ronny showed up on his ATV. He started putting the moves on Mrs. Ervins the minute I introduced her to him. Then he asked her to go for a ride on his ATV and she said she would. She acted real excited about it. They went into the woods and they didn't come back for over an hour."

"They were gone over an hour?" Kay said. "So...so most of the time you and Sue were gone, she was with Ronny?"

"Ah...yeah," Frankie replied. "I went down to the lodge and had a couple of sodas while I waited for them. If I'd come back here, Mom would have wanted to know where Mrs. Ervins was and all, so..." He shrugged.

Kay was leaning over so her mouth was close to Frankie's ear. Her breast was pressed against his arm and her hair was brushing his face. "Your friend must have some kind of animal magnetism," she murmured, "I never thought Sue was that...that...I don't know what to call it."

"Actually, I...I was kind of surprised, too, when she went with him like that," Frankie admitted, "But that's what happened. I thought about following them, but..." He shrugged. He loved the way it felt with Kay's hair tickling his cheek and ear. It felt so good he was having a hard time concentrating on telling her what happened.

"It looks like our problem may just have been solved, my darling," Kay said.

The young man smiled and nodded. "It sure looks like it might have," he said. He chuckled. "If I know Ronny, I bet he took Mrs. Ervins to the hunting cabin."

"You mean that little cabin where you took me?" Kay asked.

Frankie nodded.

Kay frowned. "I suppose that means it isn't our special place any more, doesn't it?" she said.

Frankie nodded. "I guess so," he said. Then he smiled. "But it was our special place first, and besides, we have lots of other special places, don't we? Maybe I'll be able to come up with more special places for us before the week is over."

"That would be nice, Frankie," Kay said. She turned, pressed against him, and pulled his face to hers. When their lips met, her tongue probed into Frankie's mouth, and her hips thrust against him. The kiss felt especially wonderful because now she knew the young man was still hers and hers alone. "I...I should never have doubted him," she thought, then she surrendered joyfully to pleasure.

Frankie cupped Kay's buttocks in his hands and pulled her against him while he returned the kiss avidly. Then he began sliding his hand up and down her back, caressing her through her silky nightshirt while her gorgeous lithe body writhed against his.

After a while, Frankie took his hands from Kay's bottom and began opening the buttons up the front of her nightshirt. When he had it open, he peeled it, and her robe, down over her shoulders, then his hands slid onto her bare, warm skin.

When Frankie began caressing her bare skin, delight exploded through Kay and, uttering a soft groan, she pressed herself against him. "Yes! Oh, Frankie, darling! I need you so much!" she crooned. Her hand slid over his chest, teasing his nipples, sending thrills into him. Her other hand slid down and grasped his erection. "Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, Frankie, I need this!" She gave his swollen organ a gentle, insistent tug. "Don't make me wait, darling!"

Frankie rolled on top of her and, as he did, he felt her guiding his swollen organ into her hot, wet opening.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Kay murmured when she felt his erection sliding into her. She pressed her hips up against his. "Oh, Frankie! You're filling me! Oh, Frankie, I need you so much!" Her fingers dug into the young man's buttocks and her pelvis ground against his. "Please, darling, Take me! Frankie! Take me! Oh, darling, I need you!"

Frankie lay against Kay, his hips slamming against her, his rigid shaft probing deep into her. He slid his hands under her, grabbed her buttocks and pressed even tighter against her.

Kay began to moan and Frankie covered her mouth with his to muffle her screams of delight, and his, when they began experiencing a mutual orgasm. He hung on, riding her thrashing form, as ecstasy swept through her. And, with her vagina spasming around his probing erection, the young man sent jet after jet of his hot cream into shooting her.

After they finished, Kay kissed him softly, her eyes bright. "Oh, Frankie, you are such a wonderful lover!" she whispered, "And you're such a clever young man, too!" She kissed him again. "I still can't believe Sue..." She shook her head. "...went with that Ronny person like you say she did. I guess it really is true that you only think you know what people are really like."

After sharing one last, fond kiss, she got out of Frankie's bed and slipped on her nightshirt. She bent and touched the young man's cheek softly with her fingers, then she silently slipped out of the room.

After Kay left his room, Frankie lay in his bed, feeling pretty good. Ronny Amos, for once, had done him a favor, and what was really nice about it was that Ronny thought he was giving Frankie the shaft. It felt good to have the last laugh on Ronny for once.

And, in addition to that, Kay was buying the Williston cabin. That meant, he fervently hoped, that he'd be able to keep seeing her. Exhausted and happy, he fell back asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers