A Week In The Mountains Ch. 19

Story Info
Vicky watches Ronny and Sue make love.
1.5k words
4.63
46.6k
3
0

Part 19 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

Sue Ervins, wearing a snug T-shirt and equally snug jeans, stood the door of the Amos cabin, looking nervous. She felt uncomfortable what she was doing from the time she left the Bobar cabin. She wasn't used to pursuing her lovers, up to now, they'd all pursued her. Several times, as she walked up the road, she'd stopped and thought about turning back but something inside her kept her going. Even after she reached the cabin, she stood at the door, pondering her behavior, before she knocked.

Ronny, wearing only a pair of jeans, opened the door. "Hey, Susie, I was hoping you'd come up today like you said," he said, grinning at her.

Sue looked at the young man's bare chest, blushed, and transferred her gaze to the floor. "Uh...look, Ronny, if...if I'm bothering you, ah, I can come back some other time," she stammered.

"Ah, no, it's OK, Susie," Ronny said. "Like I said, I was hoping you'd show up." He stepped back and held the door open for her. "I'm glad you came over. Come in."

Sue moved past him, into the cabin, and looked around uncertainly. She knew what she was there for. She wanted a replay of what they'd done the night before, but that didn't keep her from feeling nervous. She had never before chased any man. She'd always chosen from the many men who were pursuing her. And the fact that the man she was pursuing was half her age added to her discomfiture. "I...I shouldn't have bothered you, Ronny," she murmured. "I better go." She turned and took a step toward the door.

Ronny put his hand on her bare arm and stopped her. "Come on, Susie, you know you ain't bothering me. You don't want to leave," he said, giving her arm a squeeze. "You and I both know that."

Sue turned to face him. Her arm remained in his grasp and already, tingles of delight were racing up her arm. "I, ah, no, I...I guess I...I don't, ah, want to leave," she said softly. Her voice sounded strained and her chest was heaving.

Ronny looked into Sue's eyes and she looked into his. He bent, pulled her to him, and covered her lips with his. His hands slid down her back, cupped her full bottom, and pulled her against him while their tongues dueled wildly.

Finally, breathing hard, Sue leaned back in Ronny's arms and looked at him with wide hot eyes. "My God! What is wrong with me?" she murmured. "What am I doing? I...I better leave."

Despite what her protesting words, she made no attempt to get out Ronny's embrace, and offered no resistance when he lead her down the hallway to his bedroom. She stood next to his bed, trembling, while he pulled her T-shirt over her head and cast it aside. Then he caressed her swollen breasts for a few moments, fanning the fires of need which were already glowing inside her. She moaned softly when he slid his hands down over her bare belly, opened her jeans, and pushed them down.

While he was removing Sue's clothes, Ronny looked over her shoulder and saw Vicky peeking out from the slightly open closet door. When Vicky ran her tongue over her lips, his cock got even harder. "This is really a wild trip!" he thought as he grinned at the hidden blonde.

Once he had her slacks off, Ronny took Sue's breasts in his hands and lifted them while he leaned down and sucked one rigid nipple into his mouth.

"Oh, God! Why...why am I...doing this? It's so wrong!" Sue murmured, clutching the young man's head with her hands while his lips traveled from one breast to the other, thrilling her. "We...I...we shouldn't..."

Ronny pulled the trembling woman down onto the bed and immediately began to kiss his way across her softly rounded belly. Her skin was silky and warm. His lips kept moving, finally arriving between her firm thighs. He began exploring her pussy with his tongue.

Sue laid there, her body shaking, her head rolling from side to side, while the young man's tongue sent ripple after ripple of pleasure through her. "So good! Oh! That feels so good, Ronny!" she moaned. "Don't stop! Oh, God, Ronny! Please don't stop doing that! I love it! I love it!"

Vicky, gazing out the partially-open closet door, watched while Ronny ate the woman on the bed and saw her frantic reaction. She knew exactly what he was doing felt like and shuddered as she remembered what delights he gave her with his mouth. "Damn, he really is screwing an adult!" the trembling blonde thought. "She's got a pretty good body and she's kinda pretty, too. God, I sure hope we can do a threesome with her! That would be so awesome!"

By the time Ronny finished his oral investigation of Sue's pussy, she was trembling like a leaf. He moved between her splayed legs and, his body looming over hers, he slid his rock-hard cock into her. He couldn't get over how tight she was!

When the young man began plunging his rigid pole into her, Sue groaned and her body began to writhe and strain against his. Her hands alternated between beating on the bed and pulling at his arms. Her legs rose and locked behind his.

"They're fucking! They're really fucking!" Vicky thought as she watched Ronny plunge his cock into the woman lying on the bed. "This is so wild!" She shuddered and began caressing her own breasts while she continued to watch the joined couple writhe in passion.

Quivering so hard she made Ronny shake, too, Sue came, exploding with a high wail of pleasure. "Ayeee! Ayyeeee! Ayeeeeee!" she screamed.

Sue's pulsing vagina sucked the fluids from Ronny's cock, dragging him along with her to heights of bliss. They rocked together, sharing wave after wave of intense pleasure.

Afterward, Sue lay in Ronny's arms, crying. "I...I don't know what has come over me this week," she whimpered. "I...I can't believe I'm...I'm acting like this. Why...why am I doing these things?"

"Hey, come on, Susie," Ronny whispered. He stroked her arm gently. "We're having fun, is all. What's the harm? We're havin' great sex, right? What more could you want?"

Sue looked at the young man, a puzzled expression on her face. "Yes, oh, yes, you're a marvelous lover!" she replied. "But...but I'm married and..."

"You don't really want to stop doing this, do you Susie?" Ronny asked. He began stroking the soft surface of one of her breasts. He could see the nipple again growing erect, and felt her shudder. "If you did, you wouldn't get to feel this..." He bent and drew one erecting nipple between his lips, and heard her moan softly.

Sue knew she wasn't fooling anyone, not Ronny, not herself, with her protests. What was the point? She wanted him as much as he wanted her! "No, dammit, I don't want to quit!" she exclaimed. She pushed Ronny over on his back, grabbed his rejuvenated cock, bent down, and took it into her mouth. In no time, she had it rock-hard again. Holding it in her soft hand, she climbed atop him, impaled herself on his swollen organ, and groaned with delight.

"Jeezum! They're going to do it again!" Vicky thought as, wide-eyed, she watched the woman on the bed mount Ronny. "I don't believe this. She's horny as hell, just like Ronny said she was!"

"Oh! Yes!" Sue hissed while Ronny's cock slid into her. "I need this! I love it!" When the young man's organ was in her as far as it could go, she began moving her hips up and down. Her face was a mask of lust and her breasts bounced and jiggled as she rode the young man and felt his swollen shaft stabbing into her.

Ronny reached up, grasped the woman's breasts, and began to torture her rigid nipples with his thumbs.

Having the young man's cock plunging deep into her while his thumbs rubbed over her tender nipples rapidly sent Sue spinning to heights of joy once again. She was surprised by how quickly he could make her come. "Yes! Yess! Yes!" she shrieked as, once more, she experienced a maelstrom of ecstasy.

"Oh, yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Ronny moaned when he began to spurt his hot juices into her. Their bodies continued to grind together, their juices mixing.

"Oh, wow! That was awesome!" Vicky thought. She was leaning against wall of the closet, gasping for breath, trying to keep still. She'd never seen anything more thrilling in her life than what she'd just observed in the bedroom. She wanted to join in desperately. Ronny had to convince the woman to do a threesome with them, he just had to!

Afterward, Ronny and Sue cuddled in each other's arms for a while. Finally Sue pushed herself up on her elbow. "I...I'm all sticky and sweaty," she murmured, "I...I need a bath."

"There's a shower in the bathroom," Ronny said, "It's through the door at the end of the hall."

"I...I think I will...take a...a shower," Sue said. She got out of bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

"The towels are in the cupboard next to the shower," Ronny yelled.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers