A Week In The Mountains Ch. 20

Story Info
Vicky joins Ronny and Sue in the shower.
3.1k words
4.64
49.5k
4
0

Part 20 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

After Sue disappeared into the bathroom, Vicky emerged from the closet in Ronny's bedroom and joined him on the bed. Her eyes were bright and her pretty face was flushed with excitement. The bathroom wasn't that far from the bedroom, so they could hear the sound of the shower running.

"God, Ronny, that was really wild!" Vicky whispered breathlessly. "It was like watching a live porno movie. I got so turned on watching you guys, I had to make myself come!"

Ronny began running his hands over the girl's slender body, making her quiver. "You still want to do that threesome?" he asked.

"After what I just saw, more than ever!" the flushed teenager replied. "You're right! She's hot as hell, and pretty, too! I want her!"

Ronny grabbed the lithe blonde's ass, pulled her against him, and their lips joined in a heated kiss. Vicky ground her body against his.

"Here's what we'll do..." Ronny said when the kiss ended. He told Vicky what his plan was.

"Awesome!" Vicky exclaimed when he finished his explanation. "Totally awesome! Ronny, you're a genius!" She kissed him on the cheek.

Ronny got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. He walked in and found Sue still in the shower, visible to him through the clear glass doors of the shower enclosure. Warm water was cascading down on her well-formed body and beads of water gleamed on her smooth, pale skin. Her back was to Ronny, so she didn't see him enter the bathroom and was unaware that he was watching her.

When she turned and saw Ronny, she looked startled. Her look of surprise was quickly replaced by a wide, inviting smile when the young man opened the glass door of the large shower stall and stepped inside.

"You don't mind if I take a shower with you, do you, Susie?" he asked.

"Do I look like I mind?" Sue asked, smiling.

"You sure don't, Susie," Ronny said. He slid his arms around her wet, soap-slick body, pulled her against him, and kissed her.

Sue pressed against him, returned the kiss passionately, and her tongue slid into his mouth. When the kiss ended, she leaned back in the young man's arms and smiled at him. "I...I'm really becoming a...a wanton woman," she said.

"You saying that I'm corrupting you, Susie?" Ronny asked. He leaned forward and kissed her bare shoulder.

Sue shook her head. "You...you're bringing out the animal in me," she replied. She thrust her pelvis against him. "There may come a day when I regret this but, dammit, I don't care! This is wonderful! I haven't been fucked this well in ages!"

Ronny grabbed a washcloth, took the soap, got it full of lather, then he began to give his companion a thorough, and very arousing, bath.

It wasn't long before Sue's quaking body was covered with white, foamy lather and her eyes were agleam with passion as a result of Ronny's hands gliding over her with the lather-filled cloth.

Ronny managed to maneuver Sue back into a corner of the large shower enclosure, as far from the door as he could get her. He turned her so her back was to the door, then he leaned back against the tile wall and pulled her slippery body against his. Once more, their lips met. Thinking about what was about to happen, and having the woman's luscious body pressed against him, made the young man's cock begin to swell.

Over Sue's shoulder, Ronny watched Vicky slip silently into the shower, her lean body a lovely contrast to Sue's fuller one. He handed Vicky the cloth and she began soaping Sue's back and shoulders.

At first, Sue didn't realize more hands were caressing her than should have been. Ronny was continuing to touch her in places that turned her on and all she knew was that he had her feeling about as wonderful as she'd ever felt in her life! For some reason, his caresses today were a lot more gentle and loving than they'd been before. "Mmmmm!" she murmured, pressing against Ronny, "Oh, Ronny, that feels fabulous! You have such a gentle touch today!"

Watching Vicky caress Sue with the sudsy cloth made Ronny's cock lurch to full erection. As it rose, it wedged itself firmly between Sue's thighs.

"My goodness! I do believe you're hard again!" Sue murmured, thrilled by how much the young man seemed to want her.

Ronny grasped Sue's slippery ass and pulled her tight against him while Vicky continued moving the washcloth over her body.

Sue finally realized there were too many hands working on her and stiffened. She looked up at Ronny, her eyes wide with fear and confusion. The grinning young man continued to hold tightly against him, moving his hips, making his cock slide against her pussy. "Ronny, what...what do you think you're doing?" she gasped. She tried to pull out of his embrace, but couldn't because he was too strong. He continued to hold her tightly against him. "Somebody else is here, who...who is it?" she gasped. She finally managed to get out of his grip, turned, and saw a lithe, pretty blonde young woman standing there with the washcloth in her hand. "Oh, no!" she gasped, taking a step backward, bumping into Ronny, whose cock slid between her buttocks.

"Hi, Susie," Vicky said. "I'm Vicky. The three of us are going to have a party." She reached out with the sudsy cloth.

Sue tried to back up farther to escape Vicky's caresses, but her attempt to elude the girl was futile because there was no place for her to go. All her actions did was cause her delightful bottom to press against Ronny, whose erect penis slid deeper between her firm, soap-slick buttocks. The young man reached around her, cupped her lather-covered breasts in his hands, and began rolling her rigid nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"What...what do...do the two of you think you...you are you doing?" Sue stammered. Feelings of excitement and revulsion swirled in her mind. She'd never made love with a woman before, and had always thought doing so was sick and perverted. If that was true, why did she feel so aroused now?

"Come on, Susie," Ronny said, "Vicky and I are going to make love to you."

"No!" Sue moaned. She squirmed, trying once again to escape the young man's embrace. "Please don't! This...this isn't right!"

Vicky stepped closer, placed the washcloth between Sue's legs, and began soaping and caressing the older woman's pussy.

Between what the girl was doing to her pussy, and what Ronny was doing to her breasts, Sue found herself being inundated with powerful, undeniable, sensations. "Oh!" she moaned and sagged in Ronny's arms. "Please! Oh, please, don't...don't do this to...to me!"

Ronny kept kneading Sue's breasts and twirling her rock-hard nipples. "Why not, Susie?" he murmured. "I can tell you like what we're doing now. You're gonna love what we do in a little while."

Vicky's hand continued it's circular movements between the older woman's legs. Ronny could feel Sue trembling and sensed that her trembling was a signal the woman was losing the battle for control.

"Oh, God!" Sue murmured plaintively. "Please don't do this! It's...it's so wrong!"

"It feels good, though, doesn't it, Susie?" Vicky responded.

"Yes! Oh, God, yes!" Sue moaned in reply. She realized she was losing the battle to stop the horrible, yet wonderful thing she was being drawn into.

"Want to go someplace more comfortable, Susie?" Ronny whispered in Sue's ear. "Be a lot more fun if we were doing this in my bedroom, wouldn't it?"

"Yes!" Sue moaned, pressing her ass even harder against his cock and rotating her hips.

They got out of the shower, quickly dried each other off, and walked down the hall to Ronny's bedroom. While they moved down the hallway, the two young people kept touching and caressing Sue, keeping her so tuned on she could barely think.

When they got in the bedroom, Vicky took Sue's hand and pulled her toward the bed. The two women fell onto the sheets and rolled into each other's arms. Their lips met and their hands began moving over their bodies.

Ronny stood in the doorway, watching. It was as if they women had forgotten him. He didn't mind. Watching the two beautiful women make love promised to be the wildest experience of his life.

Vicky pressed Sue onto her back and her lips began moving over the older woman's ripe body. The slender blonde's mouth engulfed one of Sue's protuberant nipples and she suckled it, bringing gasps from the quivering brunette. Then she accorded the older woman's other breast the same treatment. Sue's body moved sinuously as Vicky continued exploring it with her hands and lips.

Vicky moved so she was lying between Sue's outspread legs, then her lips and tongue began working on Sue's pink, puffy vaginal opening. The older woman's body jolted and she moaned passionately. Watching, them, Ronny knew Vicky had found Sue's clit.

"Oh!" Sue moaned. She never dreamed it would feel this fabulous to be made love to by another woman. "Oh, God! Oh, God! That feels so good!" She no longer cared that it was a woman, actually a girl young enough to be her daughter, who was making her feel this wonderful!

Ronny, who had a rigid erection and was tired of being a spectator, climbed on the bed behind Vicky and lifted her hips. When he had them where he wanted them, he slid his rampant cock into her.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! I...I can't wait! I can't wait!" Sue cried, her body bucking wildly. "Oh, God! I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

"Unnnnhh!" Ronny groaned, adding his cry of ecstasy to Sue's. His hot juices exploded into Vicky, whose lithe body was quaking and jolting as wildly as Sue's and who was moaning into Sue's pussy as she experienced a powerful orgasm, too.

Afterward, Ronny lay on the bed, a gorgeous woman on either side of him, feeling the heat of their feminine forms as they pressed against him. He'd thought about doing something like this often, but had never dreamed he'd pull it off.

"Anybody want a soda or a beer or something?" Ronny asked. "I'm thirsty as hell after all that."

"Yeah, I sure could use a drink," Vicky said.

"Me, too," Sue agreed.

Ronny got up, slipped on his pants, walked out to the kitchen, and got three sodas out of the refrigerator. When he returned to the bedroom, the two women were having a conversation and didn't see him, so he stood in the doorway, listening to what they were saying.

"What on earth made you think of doing this?" Sue asked Vicky.

The slim teenager shrugged. "I don't know, when Ronny told me about you and him, I just thought it might be fun," she replied

"Are...are you a...a...?" Sue asked.

"I'm not a lesbian," Vicky replied. "I've been getting it on with Ronny every summer since I was old enough. It's just that I've always wondered what it would be like to get it on with another woman." She giggled. "And it was awesome! Really awesome!"

"So this...this was your...your fist time with...with another woman?" Sue asked, sounding incredulous.

Vicky nodded. "I was kind of scared I wouldn't be able to do it. But after I watched you and Ronny getting it on earlier, I got really turned on," she said, grinning. "You guys really put on a sexy performance."

Red-faced, Sue looked at the young woman in amazement. "You...you watched us when we..." she stammered. "H...how?"

Vicky pointed in the direction of the closet. "I was hiding in the closet," she said.

"You...you...watched us...making...making love?" Sue stammered, turning an even brighter shade of red.

"Of course," Vicky replied. "You can't believe what a turn-on it was. Like I told Ronny, I got so hot I had to play with myself. I made myself come when you guys did the second time."

Sue didn't want to talk any more. She'd abandoned herself to pleasure and wanted to continue, no matter what the eventual consequences might be. She pushed Vicky onto her back and rolled atop her. "Vicky, I want to make love to you!" she said, and kissed the teenager. Vicky returned the kiss ardently. Sue began exploring the girl's lithe body. Her caresses were tentative at first, but became more confident as she touched the teenager's svelte, finely-formed body.

"Oh, Vicky, you have such marvelous breasts!" Sue whispered as her hands glided over Vicky's firm globes. "I've always wished I had breasts as firm and gorgeous as yours are!" She bent and suckled first one nipple, then the other. Ronny, still standing in the doorway, heard the slender teenager groan with pleasure and saw her begin to writhe. Sue's kisses and caresses moved to the area of Vicky's groin. She parted the teenager's slim legs, then began kissing between the spot where the trembling pillars of flesh joined the girl's body.

"Oh, yes, Susie!" Vicky moaned, "Do it! Oh, God, that feels so awesome!"

Ronny had enough watching. His penis once more had risen to the occasion. He went into the room, set the sodas on his dresser, then he approached the bed. Sue's face was buried between Vicky's legs and her back was to him. He moved to the bed. His cock, rigid as a steel shaft, was pointing toward Sue's shapely bottom, which she had unknowingly offered to him.

Ronny got on the bed behind Sue, then he slid his penis into her from the rear. His thighs slapped against hers as he sank into her all the way. Her warmth engulfed him. He reached under her, gripped her breasts, and began lunging against her.

"C-C-C-C-Coming!" Vicky cried out suddenly, "Oh, God! Susie, you're so aweseome! I'm coming! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

At the same time Vicky was screaming out with joy, Sue's body began to shake and quiver. That movement, plus Vicky's urgent cries, triggered Ronny's explosion. Groaning loudly, he erupted into her rippling pussy.

Sue lifted her mouth from the girl's pussy. "Oh!" she cried, "I'm coming again! Again! I'm coming again! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

When their shared orgasms finally ended, the trio of lovers collapsed in a tangled heap of spent flesh on the bed.

"I...I'm more confused than I've ever been," Sue sighed. "I know I shouldn't be doing this, but making love with both of you was so wonderful."

"You think you might want to do this again some time?" Ronny asked.

Sue studied him for a minute. "I...I think that would be fun," she replied, grinning. "What about you, Vicky?"

"I sure do!" Vicky said. "If it's as awesome as this was, you bet I want to do it again!"

They rested for a while, then Ronny got up and got the sodas he'd put on the dresser. As he lay there between the naked women drinking them, he mused that it was really nice being in bed with two beautiful, naked women.

Later, dressed, the three of them walked out to the living room. Sue explained that she had to get going so her friends wouldn't wonder what had happened to her. She kissed both Ronnie and Vicky, then she left.

Vicky turned to Ronny.

"Now what, superstud?" she asked.

"Want to go out in the hot tub?" he asked.

Vicky nodded and said, "Sounds good to me."

A little while later, they were sitting in the hot tub, feeling their muscles unwind in the soothing, bubbling hot water, which gave Vicky's skin a delightful rosy glow.

Ronny looked at Vicky and grinned. "You look really sexy when you're hot," he said.

She slid onto his lap, her arms wrapped around his neck and their lips met. Her tongue explored his mouth and heat, generated by his contact with Vicky, not the tub, spread through him. Ronny slid his hands over Vicky's body and she snuggled against him.

"You better be horny again because I sure am!" she giggled. She knew he was, because she could feel his hardening cock pressing against her taut bottom. She wriggled her butt against him.

"I'm pretty sure I don't need to tell you I am," Ronny said. "Do I?"

"God, no!" Vicky replied. She shifted she was straddling him, facing him. Her breasts just broke the surface of the churning water. Her hard nipples were pointing at him.

Ronny bent and sucked one of the nubbins of flesh into his mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Vicky moaned, her head her fingers dug into his shoulders. His rock-hard cock rubbed the cleft between her buttocks.

Ronny cupped her bottom, loving the way it felt when she clenched the muscles in her buttocks. While he was playing with the girl's ass, he continued to move his lips from one nipple to the other. She kept moaning and her body began shaking. Under the water, her hips were rotating, caressing his rigid penis.

"Come on, Ronny, put your cock it in me!" Vicky murmured, and raised her hips. Ronny's swollen shaft snapped to attention and the tip came to rest between her vaginal lips. When she lowered herself, he slid into her.

"Yes!" she hissed. "That's it! Oh, God, Ronny! It feels so damn good when you fuck me!"

"It feels just as good to me," Ronny replied. Their lips joined again.

They sat like that for a while, joined, enjoying having their bodies coupled. Passion spread through them slowly. Eventually, it felt so good they had a hard time staying still any longer.

"I've got to fuck you," Ronny said. He began caressing Vicky's breasts gently, holding the firm globes in his cupped hands, sliding his thumbs over the distended tips.

"Oh!" Vicky crooned. Her hips began to move slowly.

Ronny met her motions with movements of his own and soon they were churning the water into foam with their frantic movements.

"Yes! Yes!" Vicky groaned, "Harder, Ronny! Harder! Oh, yes! I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Am I ever!"

"Me, too! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" Ronny cried when his cream jetted into her. Spent, they relaxed, entwined, in the warm water of the tub.

Eventually, they struggled out of the hot tub. Vicky put her shirt back on and headed home.

Ronny, exhausted by his activities, got another beer, lit himself a joint, turned on the TV, and sat down on the sofa. "I wonder what those two cunts are going to want to do tomorrow?" he mused as a leering grin formed on his face. "Hell, I wonder if Frankie has any more fine pussy like that down at his place. Maybe I should check."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers