A Week In The Mountains Ch. 21

Story Info
Kay's husband calls and says he's coming back.
2k words
4.61
37.7k
4
0

Part 21 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountaind

After they finished making love, Frankie and Kay reluctantly got out of bed, cleaned themselves up, and put their clothes back on. They had just walked into the living room and seated themselves when Sue wandered in. She was too exhausted and distracted by what she'd been doing that afternoon to notice the looks of relief Frankie and Kay exchanged when she entered the house.

Just as Sue walked past the table where the phone was located, it rang. She picked it up. "Hello," she said. She listened. "Hi, Stu, this is Sue. No, she's right here, hang on a minute." She looked over at Kay. "It's your husband," she said. "He wants to talk to you."

Kay got up, walked over to Sue, and took the phone from her friend. "Hello, Stu," she said. She realized she felt a bit miffed at him for intruding on her time with Frankie. The realization turned her anger into feelings of guilt.

"Hi, Kay," her husband replied. "Look, I think I got things pretty well under control here. I wasn't planning to, but I think I'm going to come back up Saturday morning."

Kay wasn't at all pleased by her husband's announcement. "All...all right, Stu," she said.

"Yeah," her husband continued, "I figured the guys and I could get in some fishing, you know. And..."

"And what?" Kay asked.

"Nothing," Stu replied.

"Glen and Mike have gone off on a fishing trip with some other guys," Kay told him. "They won't be back until late Saturday."

"Damn," Stu said. "Sounds like that woulda been fun. Oh, well. I'm still gonna come up," he continued. There was a long pause. "Kay...there...there's something I...I need to talk with you about, anyhow. That's...that's really why I'm coming back up."

Kay had no idea what it was he wanted to discuss with her, and was too upset by his announcement that he was returning to worry about the reason. "All right," she said. "I'll see you Saturday." She put the phone down. "I wonder what he wants to talk with me about that's so important it couldn't wait until I get home?" she mused. She continued to stand next to the table holding the phone, lost in thought.

Sue plopped down on the sofa, looking really bushed, which she was. "What was that all about?" she asked Kay.

"Stu...he's coming up Saturday, he...he got whatever it was he had to do finished," Kay replied.

Sue smiled wanly and shook her head. "Looks like our bachelorette days are going to end Saturday, huh, Kay?" she commented.

Kay nodded and said, "It does look that way." She started for the chair where she'd been sitting when the phone rang again. "This place is getting like Grand Central Station," she said. She turned, walked back to the table, and picked up the phone. "Bobar residence," she said.

"May I speak with Kay Tobin?" a male voice said.

"This is she," Kay replied.

"Ah, Mrs. Tobin," the man said, "this is Morton Dumas, at the real estate office. Everything's all set to close on the Williston property. If you can come in at nine tomorrow morning, we can do the closing."

"That's good news, Mr. Dumas," Kay said. "Tomorrow at nine? I'll be there."

"Was that the guy from the real estate office?" Frankie asked when Kay put the phone down. He'd heard her say her husband was coming back, and was upset about that, but the news the cabin would be hers tomorrow cheered him.

Kay smiled at him and nodded. "Yes, it was," she replied. "He says everything's ready, and I can close tomorrow at nine."

"You're so lucky," Sue commented. "I'm going to have to push Mike to look into that other cabin when he gets back from that fishing trip. I really want us to have a cabin up here, too."

Frankie and Kay grinned at each other, unseen by Sue. They had a pretty good idea why she felt that way.

Gloria arrived home later that afternoon, sporting a re-built hairdo. Frankie lugged in the groceries his mother had purchased while she gracefully accepted compliments from the other women about her new hairstyle. The young man couldn't see where his mother's new hairdo was that much different than her previous one had been, but the women acted like it was totally new and they'd never seen one quite as beautiful before.

His mother had bought some hamburger and Frankie made it into patties, which he cooked on the gas grill for dinner. They sat on the cabin's large porch, eating the burgers and some cold salads his mother had brought. And they used paper plates and cups, which meant there were no dishes to wash afterward, either.

After they finished the meal, Sue suggested a game of cards. "I'm not going to lose any more games of 'Trivial Pursuit'," she said. She suggested they play pinochle instead. The others agreed and she and Frankie's mother paired off against Frankie and Kay.


"Where on earth did you learn to play pinochle like that, Frankie?" Sue commented several hours later, after he and Kay won their fifth game in a row. "I thought kids these days spent all their time playing video games, not cards."

"I guess I should have warned you, Sue," Frankie's mother said. "A few years back, Frankie and his friends played pinochle all summer vacation. I thought it was so cute. A whole bunch of kids would come over to our house and spend the day on the porch, playing cards. And, of course, he used to play with us up here sometimes, too."

"I don't believe it," Sue said, throwing her cards down. "Do you play bridge, too, Frankie?"

Red-faced, the young man nodded. "A little," he said, "I get by."

"Don't believe him, Sue," Gloria said, "He was president of the Bridge Club his senior year in high school. He won the state high school bridge tournament that year."

"I'm glad I didn't suggest bridge, then," Sue grumped. She smiled at Frankie. "You're quiet, Frankie, but under the surface, there beats the heart of a hustler, doesn't it?" she commented. Then she pushed her chair back from the table. "I don't know about you folks, but I'm going to bed."

"Me, too," Gloria said.

Frankie and Kay also went to their respective rooms.

Frankie got undressed, then he slipped into a pair of pajamas and went to the bathroom. When he left the bathroom to return to his room, he passed Kay's door and noticed that it was slightly ajar. He checked to make sure his mother's and Mrs. Ervins' doors were closed, then he peeked through the gap. Kay, nude, was slipping a white cotton nightgown over her head. He swallowed hard. Watching the garment sliding down over her lithe, lovely body made his groin tighten. He pushed the door open silently, stepped into the room, and quietly closed and locked the door behind him. "You are so pretty," he said softly.

Kay turned quickly. "Frankie!" she exclaimed. "You...you startled me!"

"I saw your door was open, so I thought I'd stop in for a kiss," he said.

"What about your mother and Sue?" Kay asked.

"Their doors are closed and there's no light shining under them," Frankie said. "They're probably asleep, especially Mrs. Ervins." He walked over to her, and pulled her into his arms. "Don't worry, we won't be disturbed." He bent his head and covered her mouth with his.

When the passionate kiss ended, Kay leaned back in the young man's arms looked at him, her face flushed. "Oh, Frankie, I can't believe the effect you have on me," she murmured. "I can't keep my hands off you."

"I can't keep my hands off you, either," Frankie replied. Smiling gently, he reached into the wide neck of her nightgown and slid his hand onto one of her breasts. He began caressing her already-erect nipple with his thumb.

"Ummm!" Kay groaned. She felt her legs growing rubbery. "Come on, darling." She took the young man's hand and led him to her bed, then she turned and slid into his arms again. They kissed, their tongues lashing, sparks of desire flying between them.

When the second kiss ended, Frankie helped Kay slip off her nightgown, then he got out of his pajamas and, naked, they fell onto the bed and into each other's arms. The young man's hands commenced a gentle exploration of her body, enflaming her, eliciting soft groans of delight from her.

"I'm getting very spoiled," Kay thought. "I haven't been loved this often, or this well, in ages. What...what am I going to do when Stu comes back on Saturday?" Then a wonderful thought occurred to her. "As of tomorrow, I'll own a place here. I won't have to go home if I don't want to. I'll just tell Stu I'm staying up here for the summer. If he doesn't like it, that's tough!"

Frankie rolled on top of her, and when he did, his rigid shaft slid between her legs and began to enter her quivering opening.

When Frankie's swollen shaft began to enter her, Kay was overwhelmed, as always, by a rush of stupendous sensations. "Oh!" she groaned, "Yes! Take me, Frankie, darling! Take me!"

Frankie, who was also experiencing a rush of delightful feelings, began moving his hips, and each movement thrilled him more. He felt Kay's hips rising to meet his thrusts.

"Frankie, Oh, yes! Oh! Yes!" Kay groaned softly. She fought the urge to cry out in delight, even though she was being overwhelmed by wonderful sensations. "I'm...I'm coming! Frankie! I'm coming! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she murmured when an orgasm exploded through her.

Frankie kept moving his hips, making his shaft piston in and out of his lover. Each stroke felt more fantastic than the last. Finally, he felt his eruption begin.

"Me...too!!!" he groaned, as he spewed his seed into Kay.

Kay pulled Frankie's face down and covered his mouth with hers, muffling their groans of ecstasy. She could feel his warm juices splattering against her insides. It felt good, so incredibly good, that another tremor of bliss raced through her.

Finally Frankie lay still atop Kay, her breasts pressing against his chest. They lay like that for a while, holding each other. She felt the young man's erection soften and slip from her. When their mixed juices dribbled from her body, she giggled softly.

"What's so funny?" Frankie asked.

"Not funny, darling, wonderful," Kay replied. "Everything I do with you is wonderful!" She kissed him softly. "You better get back to your room," she said.

"Why can't I stay?" Frankie asked. "I think spending the whole night in your arms and waking up next to you would be so neat."

"I'm sure we will be able to do that some time, my darling," Kay told him. "But I'm not sure we should take the chance. What if your mother sees you coming out of my room in the morning?" She wasn't sure how she could arrange to spend an entire night with Frankie, but she wanted to as badly as he did. "Maybe, when I have my own place..." she thought, "...there will be a time when he can sleep over!"

Frankie desperately searched his mind for a way he could stay. "I can set the alarm clock, get up at five, and be back in my room before Mom gets up," he said. "Come on, Kay, let me stay with you tonight."

"I...I don't know," Kay said hesitantly. She really did want him to stay, but she wasn't sure it was a good idea.

"Come on, Mom never gets up before seven-thirty," Frankie said. "She won't catch us."

Kay sighed. "All right," she said. "But just tonight. We...we can't make a habit of doing this. It's far too risky."

With the young man's body snuggled against hers, Kay pulled the covers over her and turned out the light. "This is so crazy!" she thought. Then, while Frankie ran his fingers through her hair and trailed them lightly over her body, she fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers