A Week In The Mountains Ch. 26

Story Info
Kay tries to help Frankie cope.
2.8k words
4.64
36.2k
2
0

Part 26 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

"I don't...understand...why I...I...keep coming back...here," Sue Ervins gasped. She was breathless and barely able to speak because Ronny Amos was sucking her nipples while two of his fingers were plunging in and out of her pussy. They were lying naked in his bed, a location Sue had had become quite familiar with the past few days.

After a wild morning of sex with Ronny, Sue went back to the Bobar cabin and had lunch with Kay and Frankie. Then, even though she had been trying to convince herself she shouldn't do it, she returned to Ronny's cabin for more sex. For some reason, she found herself unable to stay away from the arrogant young man, even though she knew all he was doing was using her.

Ronny kept up his caresses, driving Sue wilder and wilder. While he did that, her hands slid down between them and wrapped around his cock. She squeezed the swollen shaft, then her soft warm hands began sliding up and down over the throbbing, veined surface.

Ronny's mouth continued to roam over her body. He licked the stretch marks on her belly softly, then kissed his way through her pubic hair and began licking her pussy. When he did that, Sue's hips went wild and her groans of delight grew louder and louder.

Ronny managed to get himself into a position that would allow him to keep eating Sue and she could continue pumping his dick while he did. He loved how wild she acted. None of the girls he brought home from college were half as hot as Susie was!

He explored her soft vaginal lips with his stiffened tongue, then he slid it into her, then he withdrew it and began lashing her clit. That made her groan louder and she began to squirm and twist. He sucked her clit into his mouth and when he did, Sue pushed at his head.

"Ronny! I want you in me!" Sue moaned. "I need you in me! Oh, God, please don't...don't make me come like that!"

Ronny slid moved so his body was on top of Sue's, and when he did, he felt her hand tugging his cock toward her pussy. When he felt the warmth of her opening around the tip, he thrust his hips downward, burying himself in her.

"Oh, Ronny, yes!" Sue groaned when she felt the young man's cock plunge into her. Her legs locked behind his and she lifted her middle and ground it against him. "You always make me feel so good!"

Ronny, his excitement near fever pitch, kept stabbing his cock into his older lover. He couldn't wait to experience the sights and sounds of Sue's frantic coming!

"Now! Now! Now! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes!" Sue moaned. Her body began moving frantically as release exploded through her. Her legs tightened, locking Ronny against her and she grabbed his arms while her snug sleeve rippled around his invading cock.

The rippling action of Sue's vagina when she came drew Ronny's orgasm from him. "Uh! Take...It! Yeah, Susie, here it comes, take it!" the young man groaned. He ground his pelvis against hers, spouting jet after torrid jet of his sauce into her.

"That was so wonderful, Ronny," Sue whispered to the young man lying next to her when they finished. "I...I just wish I didn't keep having these damn feelings of guilt every time I'm, with you."

"Your husband doesn't know what you're doing, does he?" Ronny asked. He figured her husband had to be away, either that or he was some kind of major dummy to let her go off every day the way she did.

Sue shook her head. "Mike...he's not here," she said. "He...he went off on a...a fishing trip. He...he's supposed to be coming home today and..." A pained look appeared on her face. "I don't know what I'm going to do when he comes back, I..."

Ronny rolled on his side. "Maybe we're gonna have to stop seeing each other when he does," he said. He'd miss fucking Susie, but it wasn't like if she wasn't around, he wasn't going to get laid. He'd been putting off other chicks so he could screw her, and he had no intention of making this affair a lifetime thing.

Sue rolled on her side, to face the young man and shook her head. "I...I'm not sure I want to stop seeing you," she murmured. "I...I just wish I didn't feel so damn guilty about doing this."

"Come on, Susie, what's to feel guilty about?" Ronny asked. "Your old man ain't giving you what I give you, is he?"

Sue blushed and shook her head. "No...he...we..." she stammered. "Mike he...he isn't nearly as good a lover as...as you are." That was true, she realized, even though her husband had been showing signs of improving his love making skills earlier in the week, before he left for the fishing trip.

"I kind of figured I might be better in the sack than your old man," Ronny said, a smug grin on his face.

Sue nodded. "You like hearing that, don't you?" she said. She found the young man's smug attitude more than a little upsetting. Wasn't it bad enough he was cuckolding Mike, did he have to be so damn smug about it, too? "You men all have a thing about how well they stack up in bed against other men, don't you?"

Ronny shrugged. "I guess so," he said. "I don't think about it all that much. I just try to be the best I can be, like they say in those Army commercials on TV." He grinned smugly once more. "And, from what you've been tellin' me, Susie, sounds like I'm doin' OK."

"Yes, you...you're the best lover I've ever had," Sue admitted. She kissed the tip of his nose. "I...I'm not sure what I'm going to do," she continued. "I...I don't want to stop seeing you, but we...we'll be going home in a couple of days. And...and when Mike...gets back from his fishing trip, I won't be..."

It occurred to her that if she could convince her husband to buy a cabin, she'd be able to keep seeing Ronny, at least once occasionally. And even a little of this fantastic sex was better than none. "One way or another I have to convince Mike we have to buy a cabin," she thought.

The sound of someone knocking on the cabin door interrupted Sue's thoughts.

"Who the hell is that?" Ronny muttered, sitting up.

"Maybe it's Vicky," Sue suggested. She realized that she was a little frightened. What if it was Ronny's parents, or maybe Gloria, or Kay?

"Can't be Vicky," Ronny said, "Her folks made her go with them to visit relatives somewhere. And besides, she wouldn't bother knocking." He slipped into a pair of cutoff jeans and walked out of the bedroom.

Greg frowned when Ronny Amos came to the door. The young man, as usual, had a fractious look on his face.

"What the fuck do you want, Greg?" Ronny asked the deputy. "Why are you bothering me? I'm busy."

"Is Mrs. Sue Ervins here, Ronny?" Greg asked.

"I don't know that's any of your business," Ronny said. "What if she is?"

Greg pushed the door open and walked into the house. He immediately smelled the aroma of marijuana, which permeated the place. Ronny made a grab for him, but the deputy avoided it and, with a sweep of his leg, knocked the young man's legs out from under him. Ronny hit the floor with a loud crash.

"Hey, asshole!" Ronny exclaimed. "You can't come bustin' in here like that!"

"Shut up, Ronny!" Greg barked. He started down the hallway toward the young man's bedroom.

Sue heard the loud voices, then she heard a crash. It sounded to her like Ronny was fighting with someone, and she became even more frightened. When she heard footsteps coming down the hallway she began struggling into her clothes. She had her jeans on, and was just about to pull her tank top over her head when a young police officer in a brown and tan uniform appeared in the bedroom doorway. He saw her partially unclad state, blushed, and turned his back to her. Quaking, she finished putting her tank top on then, flushing, she looked at the officer, who had turned around again and was frowning at her.

"Are you Mrs. Sue Ervins?" Greg asked, his voice reflecting the disdain he felt. "Why in the hell would an attractive married woman like her want to screw around with an arrogant scumbag like Ronny?" he wondered.

"Ye...yes," Sue replied. "I...I am. What...what do you want, officer?"

Ronny got to his feet and stood in the kitchen for a second, his anger growing. Then he bolted down the hallway, planning to throw Greg out of his house.

Greg heard Ronny coming and moved into the bedroom, then he stepped aside, leaving the doorway clear. Ronny, caught off-guard by the fact that the deputy wasn't where he expected him to be, rushed right past Greg. When he did, Greg stuck his foot out. Ronny tripped, hit the floor with an even louder crash than he had before, and slid across the room, ending up in a heap next to the dresser.

"You looking to go to jail, Ronny?" Greg asked, grinning. "If that's the case, I'd love to take you. You get convicted of assault on an officer, you'll be the guest of the county for a year."

"You fucking pig, you can't do this!" Ronny grumbled, trying to climb to his feet.

Greg slipped his black plastic T-shaped nightstick out of the holder on his belt and slapped it against his hand. "Stay on the floor, Ronny," he said. "I don't want to have to hurt you. Just sit there and, for once, keep your damn mouth shut. You're lucky I don't search this place for drugs. I'm sure I could find some, couldn't I?"

Ronny rolled around so he was sitting against the dresser, and stayed on the floor, glowering at Greg.

"Why...why are you doing this?" Sue asked the policeman.

Greg turned to her, keeping Ronny in view out of the corner of his eye. "Mrs. Ervins," he said, "your husband was badly injured in a car crash earlier today. He's alive, but he's been airlifted to the Jamestown Trauma Center."

"What?" Sue exclaimed. She sank onto the bed, trembling. "Gloria, Glen, they were with him. What...what about them?" she stammered.

Greg wasn't inclined to be easy on this woman who, he decided, he didn't like even one little bit. "Mr. and Mrs. Bobar were killed," he said. "Will you come with me, please, Mrs. Ervins? There's a man down at the Bobar home who said he'll give you a ride to Jamestown."

Sue was sobbing. "Glen...Gloria...they...they're dead..." she stammered, "and Mike...he...he's hurt..."

"Come on, Mrs. Ervins," Greg said. He walked to the bed, put his hand under Sue's arm, and pulled her to her feet. "I think you need to get going. Your husband needs you."

"I'm going to sue your fuckin' ass off for bustin' in here like this, Greg!" Ronny snarled from where he sat. "You'll see, you asshole, I'm..."

Greg turned, faced the young man, pointed the nightstick at him, and shot him such a powerful glare that Ronny jumped. "You scum!" he growled. "Did you hear any of what I just said? I don't know how, yet, Ronny, but as sure as I'm standing here, I'm going to put you in jail before this summer is over. You can bank on it!" He turned, grabbed Sue's arm, and led the sobbing woman out to his car.

Greg helped Sue climb into his patrol vehicle and drove her to the Bobar cabin while she sat next to him, sobbing uncontrollably. When they got there, he helped her out and led her into the house.

Frankie and Kay were still on the sofa, and Stu was sitting in a chair when Greg and Sue came in.

"Kay...is...is it...is it true?" Sue sobbed. "Are...are Gloria and Glen...are they really dead?"

Kay nodded. "Yes," she said. "And from what the officer told us, Mike isn't in very good shape. Stu said he'd drive you back to Jamestown. Would you like me to help you pack your things?"

"P...please," Sue sobbed. She sank into a chair, put her face in her hands, and the sound of her sobs mixed with Frankie's and filled the house.

Greg looked over at Stu Tobin. "I guess I'm finished here for now," he said. "I have to go up to my place and tell my wife what happened. She and Gloria were pretty close. I'll ask her to check on Frankie later."

"My...my wife...she...she said she'd stay and take care of Frankie," Stu said. "The Bobars had us in their will to be his guardians if anything happened to them. I...I remember when they asked us, I...I just never thought it would, you know, happen."

"OK," Greg said, "Your wife has our phone number. I told her to call if she needs anything."

The deputy took a deep breath, then he walked over and sat down next to Frankie on the sofa and put his arm around the still-sobbing young man. "Frankie, I...I'm so sorry about what happened," he said. "I...I wish there was something I...I could do, but..."

"Th...thanks, Greg," Frankie stammered. "I...I...I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"I'm always here if you need me," Greg said. "You know that."

"Yeah, I know," Frankie replied. "I...I know."

Greg gave Frankie a hug, then he stood up. "I've got to go, but I'll check in later, when I get off duty, Frankie," he said.

"Th...thanks, Greg," Frankie said.

Shortly after Greg left, Sue and Kay appeared from the bedroom wing. Kay was carrying Sue's suitcase and holding the sobbing woman up with her arm. "Take her out to the car, Stu," she said, putting the suitcase down. "I think the sooner you get going, the better. We don't know how badly Mike is injured and she really needs to be there if..." She shrugged. She wasn't willing to consider the possibility of losing another friend.

Her husband got up and picked up the suitcase, then he started out the door. Kay helped Sue out to the car and got her into it while Stu put the suitcase in the trunk.

Stu walked around to the driver's side of the car and looked over the roof at Kay. "A...about what we talked about this morning," he said. "Maybe...maybe I ought to reconsider what we talked about earlier. Maybe..."

"Is that what you really want, Stu?" Kay asked.

"I...I don't know," Stu replied, "but things have changed. We...you and I...Glen and Gloria made us Frankie's guardians in their will, remember?"

"Stu, come on," Kay said. "Don't give me that 'We've got to stick together for the sake of the kid,' baloney. Frankie's twenty. He's going to be a sophomore in college next year. He isn't exactly going to need a full-time father. And he has male friends, good ones, like that police officer."

"Yeah, but..." Stu said. "What...what about you? What are you going to do?"

"I own a home now, remember?" Kay replied. "And there's more than enough money left in my trust fund to provide me with ample income to live on."

"Kay, that's not what I meant," Stu replied, flushing. "I...I meant...I...I don't know what I meant. I..."

"Stu, if you want a divorce, get one. Don't let what happened to Glen and Gloria change your mind," Kay said. "If anything, their deaths ought to tell you something about needing to do whatever you need to do to be happy while you still have time. I'll be fine. If...if there's a chance for you to have some happiness, I want you to have it. I...I mean that."

Stu looked at his wife as if he was seeing a woman he'd never known. "Do...do you really mean that, Kay?" he asked.

Kay nodded. "Yes, Stu, I do," she said.

"All...all right," Stu said. "But...but what about you?"

"I'll be fine, Stu," Kay said. "I really will. I've got Frankie to worry about right now. And the funeral and all. I have an idea I'm going to be very busy for the next few weeks."

"I...I'll call you and let you know how Mike is once we get to Jamestown," Stu said. He got in the car, started it, then he drove out of the driveway.

Kay stood there, watching Stu's car go down the road with tears rolling down her cheeks. She knew her life would never be the same after today, and was sad, scared and excited, all at the same time.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers