A Week In The Mountains Ch. 30

Story Info
Frankie & Kay return to her cabin.
2.2k words
4.59
35k
2
0

Part 30 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

Chapter thirty

Frankie and Kay had to remain in Jamestown for a week after the funeral because the Bobar family lawyer wanted to meet with them to review the will and go over other legal issues related to the death of the young man's parents.

Kay was in the kitchen making breakfast when Frankie came downstairs the morning of their appointment with the lawyer. He was dressed in the same three-piece charcoal gray suit he'd worn to the funeral.

Kay smiled when she saw him. The first time she'd seen him dressed up was at the funeral and at the time she thought he looked very mature and very handsome. Because of the circumstances, she didn't say anything then, but she did now. "My goodness, Frankie," she commented, "I didn't tell you the day of the funeral, but you look very handsome in that suit. You look like a prosperous young businessman."

"Ah...thanks," Frankie replied, blushing. "You look pretty terrific, too."

Kay was wearing a calf-length button-front dress with a navy and white vine print, with a ribbed spandex bodysuit under it. The dress fit her slender form loosely, but didn't hide her lovely figure. "Thank you, Frankie," she said.

An hour later, they were sitting in the lawyer's office, listening to the man explain the terms of the will. Frankie, as the sole heir, would inherit his parent's entire estate.

"I don't know if you are aware of it, Benjamin, but you are a relatively wealthy young man," the attorney told him. "The cumulative value of the estate-and these are just rough figures-totals well in excess of a million dollars. That's without taking into consideration your father's majority interest in his business. If you'd like to sell that interest, his partners are willing to purchase it. They've tendered what I feel is a very reasonable offer. In addition there are a number of real estate holdings in your both of your parents' names. And any settlement you receive from the company that insured the truck will be added to that figure as well. Believe me, you can count on a large settlement. I would estimate that, conservatively, the total value of the estate could very well wind up somewhere in the neighborhood of five million dollars by the time everything is taken care of. Of course, you will be issued a final financial report that will detail all of this to the last cent. Even after the inheritance taxes are paid, you'll have a substantial sum."

Frankie was shocked by the amount of money the lawyer said he would have, but it didn't really matter. He would much rather have been being poor with living parents.

"Even though you are legally an adult, the fact that Mrs. Tobin is willing to act as your advisor is, I think, a plus in this situation," the lawyer said. "I think having an adult helping you with your affairs will prove to be a help." The lawyer leaned back in his chair. "Benjamin, I called the bank and arranged for the bulk of the funds to be placed in a trust fund which will provide an allowance for you," he said. I also took the liberty of contacting the college you're attending to assure them that your tuition will be paid, so that's not a problem. Remember, your father and I were good friends. I'll be here should you need me. Just call me if you need anything."

"I will," Frankie said. "Thanks for everything you've done already."

The lawyer stood up and shook hands with both Kay and Frankie. "Feel free to contact me if either of you have any problems," he said.

After they finished with the lawyer, Frankie and Kay got in the car, which they had already packed, and headed back to the mountains. They had talked about where they'd live and they both decided they would rather live at the lake. Coping with the aftermath of the tragedy that had befallen them seemed to be much harder in Jamestown and both of them felt that, given the changes that had taken place in their lives, they would make the lake their home from that point on.

As they drove toward the lake, Kay put her hand on Frankie's thigh and began stroking it softly. "How are you doing?" she asked softly. "Now that...that the funeral is over and everything is settled."

"Ah...OK, I guess," Frankie replied. "It still seems kind of unreal, you know? I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and find out it's all been a bad dream, but..." He shrugged.

"It feels like that for me, too, darling," Kay said. "Do you think you're going to miss living in Jamestown?"

Frankie shook his head. "Not really," he said. "You know, it's funny. I spent a lot more time at our house in Jamestown than I did at the lake, but the lake has always felt more like home to me."

"It is a special place," Kay noted. "I think I understand why you feel that way."

Frankie continue to drive and Kay continued to stroke his leg. He felt his body responding to her gentle caresses, looked over at her, and smiled gently. "You know, it's...ah...good this car has an automatic transmission," he said hoarsely.

"Oh?" Kay asked, not quite sure what the young man was getting at. "Why is that, Frankie?"

"Slide your hand up a little higher and you'll see why," the young man told her.

Kay did, then blushed. "I...I see what you mean," she murmured. She continued her caresses.

Frankie turned into the driveway of his parents cabin and shut the car off. He leaned over to kiss Kay, but she put her hand on his chest and stopped him. "Why don't we get the things we'll need and go up to my place?" she said. "Once we get settled we..." She smiled.

"Ah, yeah, OK," Frankie said. He got out of the car, walked around to the other side, and opened the door for Kay.

"I'm going to have to get used to having a gentleman around," she commented as she slid out of the car. "I like it, I think."

"I like taking care of you," Frankie said. He kissed her on the cheek. "I plan to keep doing it for the rest of our lives."

"That's really sweet, darling," Kay said. She took the young man's hand and they walked to the cabin.

When they were inside the cabin, they stood in the kitchen of the cabin, looking around.

"I think, maybe, I'll sell this place," Frankie said. "If I'm going to be living with you, I won't need it and, even though there are nice memories here, there are some bad ones, too. You think, maybe, Mr. and Mrs. Ervins would want to buy it?"

"I don't know, Frankie," Kay replied. "From what Stu told me, it may be quite a while before Mike's well enough to even think about something like that. And I'm not sure what will happen when Sue finally gets out of the hospital."

"Yeah, man, all this really freaked her out, didn't it?" Frankie said.

Sue Ervins suffered a nervous collapse when she arrived at the Jamestown Trauma Center the day of the crash that killed Frankie's parents and injured her husband. She was still hospitalized in the hospital's psychiatric wing and, according to reports they'd gotten from Stu, she wasn't progressing very rapidly.

"What happened to Mrs. Ervins was too bad," Frankie said. "Sometimes I feel kind of guilty about it, you know, because I got her together with Ronny and all."

"Don't blame yourself for what Sue did, Frankie," Kay said. "She's an adult. She could have said no to Ronny. She's responsible for her behavior, and the consequences, not us." But she had to admit that she, too, felt a little responsible for what happened to Sue. Then the young man's arms encircled her and she forgot Sue. She could feel his warmth radiating through the material of her dress. Uttering a soft sigh, she pressed against him. When their lips met Kay felt as if she was melting. The young man's tongue lashed hers, caressing her lips and probing her mouth, and her legs grew wobbly.

"Let's go to my room," Frankie said breathlessly after the kiss ended. "I...I don't think I can wait until we get to your place."

"I don't think I can wait either, my darling," Kay murmured.

Hand-in-hand, they walked down the hallway and into Frankie's bedroom. When they were in his bedroom, the young man pulled Kay into his arms again his lips covered hers. While their tongues dueled, he slid his hand between them and began unbuttoning her dress. He got the buttons open, then slid the dress down over her shoulders and his hands began moving over her nearly-bare body, bringing soft moans of joy and gasps from her. He tugged down the spandex bodysuit, freeing her breasts. Her nipples were already erect and he began toying with them, sending ripples of delight through her.

While Frankie was taking her clothes off, Kay undid his belt, then the clasp at the waist of his pants, which dropped around his ankles. She slid her hand inside his underpants and wrapped it around his already-erect organ. God, she needed this! She sank to her knees in front of him and began kissing and licking the swollen, throbbing organ.

Frankie, naked from the waist down, stood wobble-legged, explosions of rapture shaking him, while Kay, on her knees, teased his throbbing organ with her lips and tongue, then took him into her mouth. He groaned and, spontaneously, his hips began moving, sliding his swollen penis and out of her mouth. His hands tangled in her soft brown hair. "Ah!" he groaned. It felt so good!! "Oh, God, Kay!"

Kay felt Frankie's hands tangling in her hair and the urgent movement of his erection in and out of her mouth and was exhilarated.

Frankie knew he wouldn't be able to keep from coming if he allowed Kay to keep sucking him very long, and he didn't want to come in her mouth. Not right now, at least. He extracted his erection from her mouth, dropped to his knees, took her in his arms, and kissed her.

"Kay, I...I want you," he told her when the kiss ended. "I have to have you!" He helped Kay up onto the bed.

Trembling, Kay laid back and her legs fell apart, exposing her pantyhose covered crotch, which glistened with the fluids that had been welling from her ever since the young man first touched her in the kitchen. She felt Frankie's hands go to her waist. He tugged down her pantyhose, then he removed her bodysuit, too. Starbursts of rapture exploded in her mind when his mouth covered her vagina. He explored her expertly with his lips and tongue, driving her to the brink of explosion. "Oh, Frankie! Ah!" she cried, her hips bucking upward.

Frankie, realizing how close to coming Kay was, climbed on the bed and slid his erection into her.

"Oh!" Kay groaned when the young man's massive tube entered her. "Yes! Yes! Oh, yes! It...It feels so good! Oh, darling! Oh, Frankie!"

Frankie tried to move slowly, to hold back, but he was so turned on, he had little control. After only a few strokes into Kay's quivering sleeve, he felt his juices boiling up inside him. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" he groaned, while his hip movements became more urgent. "Kay! I'm gonna come! Oh, God, Kay! I'm coming!"

When she felt Frankie's hot eruption Kay felt herself spinning into a maelstrom of delirious sensations. "Yes! Oh, Frankie, yes!" she cried. "Ah! Frankie! Do it! I'm...I'm coming, too! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

When they finished and were lying on Frankie's bed, Kay glanced down and began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" Frankie asked.

"Look at you," Kay chuckled.

Frankie looked down and realized he was still wearing his shirt, tie, vest, and suit jacket; but he was nude from the waist down, except for his shoes and socks. The clothing he still had on was badly wrinkled. "Oh..." he felt his face getting red, "I...I was pretty turned on and..."

"I was turned on, too, my darling," Kay said and kissed, him. "Why don't we get the things we came for and get going?"

"Yeah, let's," Frankie agreed. "I want to go home." He'd come to consider Kay's house that in the days since his parents' death. He climbed out of bed and shed what remained of his clothing, then he cleaned himself up in the bathroom and got dressed again.

Kay cleaned herself up and got re-dressed while Frankie packed the things he'd need. Then they went downstairs to the kitchen.

"I know I should probably sell this place," Frankie said, "but..." He turned and looked at Kay, his eyes red and wet.

Kay took him in her arms and held him close. "It's OK, darling," she said, "you'll miss them for a long time. We can talk about this some other time. You don't need to make any decisions right now."

Frankie smiled. "I...I guess not," he said. "I just wish being here didn't hurt so much, you know? I...I always loved this place, but now..."

"I know, darling," Kay told him.

Finally, they locked the cabin up and left.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers