A Week In The Mountains Ch. 32

Story Info
Kay and Frankie begin their future.
3.3k words
4.68
42.8k
12
0

Part 32 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

"Frankie, are you sure you're all right?" Kay asked as they walked toward the house. "You have a lot of blood on you."

"That's Ronny's blood. I'm fine," he said. "How about you?"

Kay took a deep breath and felt herself shudder. "I guess I'm still a little shaky," she said, "but I'll be all right now that I know you're all right. How did you do that? Get Ronny tied up, I mean. He's so strong, and..."

"Remember, I told you I've been in the Sheriff's Department police cadet program for four years?" Frankie explained.

Kay nodded and said, "Yes."

"Well, I learned how to subdue prisoners in unarmed combat training at the academy," Frankie said. He shook his head and a look of amazement formed on his face. "I can't believe it...that stuff Greg taught us really does work."

"Oh," Kay said. "I guess there are a lot of things about you I don't know, aren't there?"

"Yeah, but we've got the rest of our lives for you to find out," Frankie said.

When they got in the house, Frankie went upstairs, took a bath, and changed into clean clothes. Kay put on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt, replacing the dress Ronny had torn, which she decided to throw away.

When they came back downstairs, Greg was sitting in the kitchen, holding a cup of coffee. He told them Ronny had been taken away by the state troopers. He helped them fill out statements about what had happened.

"Looks good," Greg said when Frankie and Kay were finished with their statements. "I'd say we have Ronny solid for two counts of aggravated assault. We've got a pretty good case for attempted rape, assault with a deadly weapon, and probably a few other things, too."

"Will...will he go to jail?" Kay asked.

Greg nodded. "He'll probably be in for ten years, minimum, even if the Prosecuting Attorney plea bargains and drops some of the charges," he replied.

"Will...will there be a trial?" Kay asked.

"I doubt it," Greg said. "Ronny's dumb, but not that dumb. If this went to trial he'd get more time than he'd get if he took a plea bargain. Even a crappy lawyer will tell him that."

"Good," Frankie said. "Just so he goes to jail."

"You don't have to worry, he will," Greg said. "Well, I better get going. I'll go back down to my place, write this all up, and fax the arrest reports to the D.A.'s office." He grinned at Frankie. "You did a good job out there today, Frankie," he said.

"Thanks, Greg," Frankie replied, blushing.

"Are...are you really planning to be a police officer?" Kay asked Frankie after Greg left. "You said you were thinking about it."

Frankie shrugged. "I don't know, I was thinking about it," he said. "I think it would be a great job. But I'm not going to decide for a while, maybe not until after I graduate from college."

"I think you'll make a good police officer," Kay said. "I think I'm going to take a shower before we eat. I...I have to wash the feel of that animal off me." She stood up, went upstairs, took off her sweatsuit, and turned on the shower.

Frankie finished the meatloaf and put it in the oven to cook, then he started up the stairs, heading for the bathroom. His relationship with Kay had begun with her taking a shower and he wanted to watch her, maybe even join her, this time. Playing in the shower with her could be fun. He hoped Kay wouldn't mind if he joined her.

Frankie walked into the bathroom and saw the vague shape of Kay's nude body through the steamy glass shower enclosure. He stood there for a minute, watching her go through the motions of bathing. Finally, he shed his clothes, walked over, and opened the shower door. Kay turned, looked startled at first, but then she realized he was naked and smiled. "Are you going to take a shower with me?" she asked.

Frankie thought she'd never looked lovelier. Droplets of water glistened like jewels on her pale skin. He nodded. "Do you mind if I come in, too?" he asked.

"No, of course not," Kay replied. "I'd love it." She reached for the soap and when she did her breasts moved delightfully.

When she straightened, Frankie took the washcloth from her. "Want me to do that?" he asked.

Kay grinned and nodded. "I think that would be wonderful," she said. She glanced down and saw that his penis was growing stiff and delight began sweeping through her.

Frankie lathered the cloth and began washing Kay. He began by paying careful attention to her breasts. Her nipples rapidly grew that way and were soon poking through the covering of white suds on her breasts like little fingers. "Do you like what I'm doing?" he asked, even though he already knew the answer.

"I..." Kay clutched his arm, "I...Ah!...love it! Don't ever stop doing that! Ah! Uh! God! I've never had a shower like this!"

Frankie covered her lips with his. Her mouth opened, her arms slid around him, and their tongues dueled while her wet body pressed against his, trapping his rigid penis against her soft belly. He slid the washcloth down her back and cupped her bottom.

When the kiss ended, Kay took the washcloth from him. "You washed me, now it's my turn to do you," she said softly. She picked up the soap and got the cloth full of lather again, then her hands went to Frankie's rigid cock and she washed it thoroughly.

Frankie enjoyed what Kay was doing to him tremendously. By the time she finished, his legs were shaking and he felt like he was going to come any second. "God, Kay, if...if you keep that up," he gasped, "I'm gonna have an accident."

"I don't want that," Kay murmured. She continued to stroke his erect member with the suds-filled cloth. "Wasting that wonderful erection would be a shame."

Frankie had an idea. "Why...why don't you turn around and bend over?" he suggested. "I...I think we...we can do something about...that."

Kay, not sure what he was talking about, released him, turned, and bent over. Frankie positioned himself behind her, centered the tip of his erection on her opening, grasped her hips, and drove it into her.

Kay was startled to feel the young man's erection sliding into her. She never imagined they could make love like this. "Yes! Oh, God, yes!" she hissed as his shaft probed deep into her. "I need you! Oh!"

Fighting for control, Frankie kept sliding in and out of her snug opening. It felt wonderful! He leaned forward and grasped Kay's dancing breasts.

She groaned and pressed back, trying to take him deeper into her. "I...I'm not going to be able to wait if...Oh! Now! Now! Now! Ah!" Her body stiffened and she shuddered when a powerful orgasm roared through her.

The rhythmic quivering of Kay's opening around his embedded shaft was more than Frankie could take. Clutching her breasts, he pressed himself against her and exploded, moaning with joy. "Unnhhhhh!" he bawled, his body quivering. Torrents of his hot come jetted into her.

It was a while after they finished before either of them could stand alone. When they at last were under control, Kay turned, moved against Frankie, put her arms around him, and laid her head on his chest. "You are incredible!" she murmured. "I...I can't get enough of you. And you come up with such wild places to make love! I can't believe it! I've never done anything like this before!"

"I never did, either," he told her. "It just looked like we could, so I thought I'd try."

"I'm glad you did," Kay said. She smiled. "You know, we ought to get out of the shower before we wrinkle," she giggled.

"Yeah, I guess so," Frankie laughed.

They got out of the shower and playfully toweled each other dry. Then, while Kay finished doing what she had to do, Frankie got dressed, went downstairs, and set the table.

The meatloaf was done so, when Kay came downstairs, they sat down and ate. Kay commented on how good the meatloaf was, and her compliment made Frankie blush.

When they were finished with their meal, they got up from the table, cleared it, and put the dishes in the dishwasher. When the cleanup was finished, Kay stretched. "I think I'm going to bed," she said, grinning at Frankie. "This has been a very exhausting day." She started for the stairs.

Frankie, stood in the middle of the living room, watching her go and smiling.

Halfway up the stairs, Kay stopped and turned. "Are you coming to bed, Frankie?" she asked.

"Uh...yeah...of course!" Frankie replied. He started up the stairs and followed Kay into the master bedroom.

Kay started to take her clothes off, and Frankie did, too, at the same time watching Kay as she stripped her clothes off. He loved watching her undress.

"You know, Frankie," Kay said, moving toward the bed, "You're my hero. I guess I should do something really special for you tonight."

"You always do special things for me," Frankie replied. He wrapped his arms around her and they fell onto the bed.

Frankie landed on top of Kay and covered her lips with his. They lay on the bed necking for a while, then their hands began moving over warm flesh, and they started to arouse each other, to augment the need they both already felt.

"Get on your knees!" Frankie rasped, tugging at Kay's bottom. She was stroking his hard shaft and it felt so good it was hard for him to talk.

Kay did as Frankie told her. She felt the bed move as he got in position behind her, then she felt his hands taking hold of hips. He guided his swollen want into her soaking-wet opening, then he began to drive her with deep, slow strokes.

"Frankie! Oh, darling!" Kay groaned. "Don't stop! God! Please don't stop!"

"I wasn't planning to!" Frankie murmured. "I'm just getting started." He leaned over her and clamped his hands over her breasts. Using them as handles, he began lunging against her even harder.

"Ah!" Kay cried. "Oh, Frankie! Frankie! Yes! Take me! Take me!" Her groans of delight brew louder while Frankie continued to lunge into her!

Then Kay could stand no more. "Ah!" she cried. Frankie's thick shaft continued to plunge deep into her. It was more than she could take. Explosions of ecstasy began shaking her and she came. "Gahhhh!" Kay groaned, her hips rocking, as Frankie's feverishly plunging tool sent her on a roller-coaster ride of delight. "I'm coming! I'm coming! Frankie! Oh, Frankie! I'm coming!"

The spasming of Kay's vagina along his embedded wand sent Frankie, too, into a cataclysmic eruption of joy. "Oh!!! Oh, Kay! Oh! Oh!" he groaned. His fingers dug into his lover's hips when he exploded, pouring endless spurts of his hot goo into her.

"Oh, Frankie, that was so wonderful!" Kay cooed after they finished. She lay in the young man's arms, looking into his eyes.

Frankie took a deep breath, and got a very serious look on his face. "You think, maybe, after your divorce is final, and after I'm finished with a couple more years of college, we could get married?" he asked.

Kay was surprised and elated by the young man's question. "Oh, Frankie, I...I don't know," she replied. "I..."

"I love you, Kay," Frankie said. "I want to marry you. You love me, don't you?"

"Of course I do, Frankie!" Kay replied. "I...I don't think I ever realized how wonderful a relationship could be before this."

"Well, then, why can't we get married?" he asked.

"The difference in our ages, for one thing," Kay said. "I'm fifteen years older than you are."

"So?" he responded. "You're not old."

"I...I can't have children, remember?" Kay said. "What about that? Don't you want kids?"

"If we want kids, we can adopt them, can't we?" Frankie replied. "Come on, Kay, I want to be married to you."

"Oh, Frankie..." Kay responded. "I...I want to be married to you, too. I...I really do."

"Great!" Frankie said.

While they were talking, Frankie had begun idly toying with one of Kay's breasts. She felt the skin around her nipple pucker, and thrills rushing through her when he tenderly stroked the nipple with his finger as it emerged, from the flesh surrounding it.

"Frankie, you know you're turning me on again, don't you?" she whispered.

"I sure hope that's what I'm doing," Frankie said, grinning, "because touching you sure is turning me on." He rolled on top of her and captured her lips in a wild kiss that sent heat rushing through her. The kiss left her breathless.

When it ended, Frankie began to kiss and caress his way over her body. With every touch, Kay felt her passion growing, filling her with the glorious congestion of need. She felt herself begin to tremble.

"Oh, Frankie!" she murmured, "I never knew it was possible to want anyone as much as I want you!"

Frankie responded by continuing his adoring exploration of her body. He finished kissing her neck and shoulders and began kissing her breasts. Kay was already quaking with need for him, and that need grew with everything he did to her.

"Oh, darling!!!" she moaned, "You know exactly how to make me feel good!!"

His warm lips moved down over her chest and crossed her belly, moving toward her groin. He began licking her pubic hair and her hips began to move sinuously. His caresses continued to move downward with maddening slowness. Eventually his tongue found her clit and lashed it, sending a furious rush of excitement through her.

"Ah! Oh, yes, Frankie! Oh, Frankie! Frankie!" she shrilled.

His tongue explored her vagina lovingly, licking her labia, probing between them, thrusting into her. He grabbed her and held on because the wild movement of her hips threatened to buck him off. He continued to lick, suck, and thrust his tongue into her.

Kay was so overwhelmed by fantastic sensations she thought she'd faint. She didn't. She came instead. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" she cried, her back arched and her hands clawed desperately at the sheets, "Oh! Darling! Frankie! Yes! Frankie! Don't stop! Don't ever stop! I'm coming! Oh, Frankie, yes!"

When, finally, Kay's excitement ebbed and she lay still, Frankie lay with his head resting on her smooth, flat belly.

"That was lovely, my darling," Kay said, "but what about you?"

"I figured you might have some ideas," Frankie replied, running his hands lightly up and down her legs.

"Why don't you roll onto your back? Then I'll show you what kind of ideas I have," Kay told him.

Frankie did roll onto his back and when he did, his erection jutted from his middle, pointing toward the ceiling.

Kay began by kissing him soundly, and in doing so, she re-kindled the fires of desire in her own body. When their kiss ended, she kissed and licked his nipples and felt him shudder with delight. On down his body she went, caressing and kissing him as gently and tenderly as he'd caressed and kissed her just moments before, delighting in the way he was responding. His moans of ecstasy were music to her ears.

Eventually, she grasped his erection and began stroking it. The young man responded with thrusts of his hips. It was clear he liked what she was doing to him, liked it very much. Finally, kneeling next to him, she bent and kissed the purple, swollen tip of his swollen wand.

"Ah!" Frankie moaned. "Oh, God, Kay, does that ever feel good!"

While Kay teased the slitted opening with her tongue Frankie began stroking her back and buttocks. Around the tip she licked, tasting the juices left there by their recent lovemaking. She loved the feel of his penis against her lips and tongue.

"Kay, you're making me crazy!!" Frankie exclaimed, his breath coming in ragged gasps.

Kay encircled the head of Frankie's penis with her lips then, she lowered her head slowly, enjoying the way it felt to have his hot skin sliding between her lips. She reached between his legs and cupped his balls, the young man's body jerked and strained, and he moaned.

Kay took as much of him as she could in her mouth, then she lifted her head, letting him slide out, until only the tip remained in her mouth, trapped between her lips. She lowered her head, again taking him into her oral cavity. What she was doing to Frankie was turning her on as much as it was arousing him. Her own juices of excitement were flowing down the insides of her legs!

"You're gonna make me come if you keep doing that!" Frankie warned, his voice strained.

Kay lifted her mouth from him and let her hand taking over temporarily. "Are you complaining?" she asked, and before he could answer, she returned to the delightful task of giving him pleasure.

"Ah!" Frankie moaned, "Oh, God, Kay, you're driving me crazy!"

At last, sensing that Frankie couldn't tolerate any more of her caresses without coming, Kay moved astride his hips, and felt his stiff organ rubbing against her vagina. She lowered herself, trapping his swollen wand between their bellies. Then she rocked her hips, rubbing her vagina against the shaft, teasing both of them.

"My God, Kay! That's incredible! I feel like I'm gonna explode!" Frankie cried.

"Do you want something, my darling?" Kay asked.

"You! Oh, God, Kay, I want you! Please!" Frankie replied ardently.

Ever so slowly, Kay lowered herself onto him, impaling herself on his thick pole. He filled her, stretched her, and gave her incredible pleasure. After what seemed like a beautiful eternity, she had him all the way in her.

"Oh, Frankie, it feels so good to have you in me!" she cooed.

"Yeah!" Frankie gasped.

Slowly, she began rotating and raising and lowering her hips, feeling his huge tool moving inside her, touching all of her, driving her passion to levels she'd never have believed possible. And, judging from the urgent movements of the young man's hips, he was feeling the same way.

Kay leaned forward, supporting herself on her out-stretched arms. Frankie cupped her breasts, then he began pulling at her nipples with his fingers. It was too much, Kay realized. She had to come! She couldn't stand not to! Faster and faster her hips moved, and soon...

"Oh! Oh, Kay! Oh, Kay!" Frankie bellowed, "I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! Oh, darling, darling! I'm coming! Take it! Oh, Kay! Take all of it!"

When torrents of hot cream gushed from Frankie, filling her, bathing her insides with his damp heat, Kay realized she couldn't wait any longer. "Ah! Yes! Darling! Yes!" she shrieked, her body going wild. "I'm coming, too! You're making me come! So good! So good! I love you! Oh, Frankie, I love you!"

They rode out their passion, rocking, thrusting and counter-thrusting. Kay's body whipped and jolted on top of Frankie. It felt as if she was riding a bucking horse. Slowly, their lust abated and, with the exception of a few joyous after-shocks, their urgent movements slowed.

Unable to support herself any more, Kay collapsed atop Frankie. She'd never been so satisfied. She felt his penis begin to soften, but didn't seem to be able to keep her eyes open. His softening penis slid from her, tickling her as it went.

The last thing Kay remembered was feeling Frankie's arms slide around her, and his whispered, "I love you." Then, safe and snug in his arms, she slept soundly while the young man she intended to spend the rest of her life with held her against him.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers