A Week in the Woods Ch. 02

Story Info
A guy enrolls for a week of dominance.
1.9k words
4.32
19.2k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redtext
Redtext
23 Followers

I was left alone in the room for about twenty minutes, lying on the ground on all fours, arms and legs tied up together with solid, metal bars. The door opened and Veronica approached me. She looked at me with much amusement in her eyes.

"The girls and I are hungry. I hope you are a good cook. You wouldn't dare disappoint me, heh?"

"Yes Mistress, I can cook."

Fortunately, it was true that I had some skills with that. I often make some decent food, either alone or with a date. For some times now, I found myself cooking a lot by myself.

Veronica walked towards me and kneeled down. She grabbed my whole ass with both hands and started smacking on it, repeatedly. It was more humiliating than painful, as I stood there, not saying a single word. Finally, she untied me.

"Stand up," she ordered.

I stood up promptly. She put a hand behind my head and pulled me to her, and we started kissing each other, a bit violently, but it felt so pleasant. It seemed she was enjoying this little game quite a lot, which made me want her even more at this moment. My caged cock was not agreeing with me though, as pressure built up down there.

She led me out of the room. We turned right and went straight ahead until we ended up in the kitchen. The girls were sitting on chairs at a large table. They started giggling as I came in.

"Here is our favorite pussy licker," said the redhead.

"It's time for us to eat something, now," the latina said, smacking my ass. Her hand hit the buttplug still inside me, sending a jolt. I felt my cheeks becoming hotter than they'd ever been. I stood there, not knowing what to do or say. I remembered what I was there for.

"What would you want me do, Ladies?" I said in the most servable and friendly tone.

They looked at each other with mouth opened.

"Pussy boy has some manners!" the blonde said.

"We want a simple breakfast," Veronica said. "Make us some scrambled eggs with toasts. Everything you need is in the fridge and the drawers by you."

As soon as I started heading to get the things needed, Veronica grabbed my arm.

"Wait, I'm not finished. You told me you can cook, right? I guess you won't need to be using your hands at all!"

I felt some rope being wrapped around my right arm. She was tying me up in my back!

"Go ahead!"

A task that would be so simple otherwise seemed almost alien to me. Arousal made it hard at first to stay focused. I headed to the fridge, opened it with my head. I bit down as much as I could the 12-pack of eggs and brought them on the counter near the hot plates, followed by the butter.

It was challenging, but I managed to get most of the things needed. Everytime I'd bend over to reach for something, one of the girls would smack my ass, surprising me and almost making me drop the item.

As I was grabbing in my mouth a butter knife, Veronica told me:

"Nah-ah. You must handle the food directly with your mouth."

I teared up the aluminum wrap around the butter and took a chunk of it in my mouth. It was pretty unpleasant and degrading. The heavy taste made me gag at first.

"Look at him! What a pig he is!" said one girl, laughing.

Opening my mouth, the butter fell on the pan. I got on my knees to turn the heat up, still with my teeth. After it had melted, it was time to crack the eggs up. At first, I started thinking how I would manage that. It didn't take me long to figure it out. Gently, I put an egg between my teeth and approached the pan. I bit down on the shell until it exploded in my mouth. The texture of the yolk wasn't much pleasant. I let the oily liquid drip out of my mouth.

"Now you know how it feels to have cum in your mouth, boy!", said the latina. "We want nine more of these, by the way!"

I spit out the broken shell on a plate and proceeded to break the eggs, one by one, in the pan. I couldn't help but swallowing a bit of raw egg each time, added to which I needed to keep my mouth full of eggshells and half opened, I couldn't stop gagging.

Stirring up the pan was much easier, using a wooden spoon with my mouth. The eggs were now done. Veronica grabbed the pan and served the content on the plates on the table.

"Don't forget our toasts!"

It had completely slipped out of my mind.

"Yes, Mistress. Right away."

Have you ever removed a breadpin with your teeth, naked in front of four girls, with your cock caged and a buttplug in your ass?

Once the toasts popped out, I figured they needed to be buttered. Taking a chunk once again, I put it on one toast, and start licking it as if it were a pussy.

"You are a talented cook, slave!"

I put the toasts on their plates and I stood there, not moving.

"Get under the table and lick our feet," said Veronica.

I got under and did as I was told. They were still wearing those short skirts, and I could catch a glance of their pussies. While I was working their toes and soles, I felt a foot on my back, pushing on my buttplug. I groaned in pleasure. Not only did she apply pressure, but the foot was circling around, making the buttplug dance in my rectum, which made it massage my prostate even more. My cage was tighter than ever. After a minute, one girl would tell me to rotate. Up there, they were having a casual conversation about normal things in their lives. It went on for about fifteen minutes.

"Get out of under there, pervert!" said Veronica. "But stay on the ground."

I crawled out of the table. They joined the leftovers unto one plate and started spitting non stop into it.

"Here's a taste of our own recipe. We wouldn't want you to eat a mundane meal, now?"

Suddenly, the latina girl dropped her skirt on the floor, lied down on her back on the floor. Veronica went away only to come back with a magic wand vibrator, which she handed her. The leftovers' plate was put between her open legs.

"You lucky boy! You will have some dessert before your meal! Eat my cunt, slave," she told me.

I went down on her, the eggs right under my chin. I felt the buttplug being removed from me in a quick motion, which made me gasp for air as I let out a groan. A soft pair of legs touched the inner side of mines, as I felt pressure being applied on my anus. I quickly glanced backwards, seeing the redhead wearing a strap-on. As soon as it slipped into me, I started moaning like a little bitch. Then she started thrusting in and out. I almost bursted into tears, but I didn't know if it was because of pleasure or humiliation, or both. I could feel the pre-cum dripping like a river out of my cock. After what seemed an eternity, the latina started to quiver in pleasure herself. Soon after, she pulled back, sat on the plate and came. She was almost grinding the food. Her eyes were closed and her mouth a big ''o'' when she let out a savage-like orgasmic sound. Her juices started dripping on the plate, as I remembered she did have a fair amount of squirt earlier. She stood there, catching her breath, as the strap-on was removed from me. It felt great to have a pause, but I was also feeling a "void" down there, being accustomed to the plug.

"Enjoy your meal," the latina told me, in a soft tender voice.

Without much hesitation, I plunged my head and started eating the leftovers. It was quite watery, but the texture of the scrambled eggs mixed with her scent made it all seem surreal. I ate everything in no time, overly excited and in need of some energy after all that I had done so far.

I noticed the darkness outside the windows. It was getting pretty late, as I had arrived in the late afternoon.

"Let's all take a good shower and go to bed pretty soon, shall we?" said Veronica. "You're coming with me" she added, grabbing my waist.

We got into the bathroom together. She untied my back, started the shower, and removed her clothes. I could finally see what she looked like. Her body was perfect; her breasts were prominent but not overly large ; her waist and thighs were so curvy ; her legs were pretty long as she wasn't a tall girl. She led me in the shower and started kissing me while massaging me with her hands tenderly. At first I dared not replicate her touch, but I tried nonetheless. Veronica didn't seem to be bothered. I realised that, since I was there, this was the closest to "regular" affection I'd ever been.

She lifted her arms and detached the necklace she was wearing. It was a closed compartment. She opened it up and inside was a small brass-colored key. I shivered in excitement at the sight of this. Right after, she proceeded to unlock my cage. My dick exploded out of it. She went back to kissing and started stroking my cock. I didn't have this much sexual urges in a long time and doubled my intensity towards her.

"Finger me," she let out softly.

I plunged two fingers between her thighs to enter her. They went right in, as her pussy was beyond sloppy. We masturbated each other for some time, and I could see she was enjoying this quite a lot, which just made me even more excited. Both of our mouth were slightly opened in a ''o'', our breathing loud and heavy. Not long after, she was moaning in intense pleasure, as I felt my own orgasm building up.

"Come with me," she told me in an incredibly soft and sexy voice.

As soon as I felt her clenching her whole body, I let it out myself. I was in ecstasy. The warmth of her pussy on my fingers and the shower, our combined orgasms with the sound of the water falling down, the steam making everything hazy. We kissed a bit coming down from our high, then she put the cage back in place. I didn't even care at the moment.

She pushed me out of the shower. We dried ourselves up and got out, walking towards a room nearby.

Veronica lied in bed, still in bliss. She opened her legs wide open.

"My cunt and thighs will serve you as pillow," she said.

I went down on my stomach and my face between her legs. Even after the shower, her pussy smell was quite noticeable. I put my nose on her cunt and my head on her right thigh.

Veronica seemed not to be moving anymore. I figured she wanted to sleep.

I was laying there, between her legs, enveloped in her soft scent and pubes, feeling both trapped and safe.

Redtext
Redtext
23 Followers