A Week in the Woods Ch. 03

Story Info
They go for a small trip, in the forest.
2k words
4.51
14.5k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redtext
Redtext
23 Followers

I had some pretty vivid dreams that night, although I couldn't remember much of them. Waking up, I felt refreshed and calm, but I still had a raging morning wood. My face was buried inside Veronica's inner thighs, which were starting to move. Her fingers went into my hair, massaging and pulling them in a circling pattern. She started pulling harder, until my face was grinding on her pussy.

"Eat me," Veronica told me, "I enjoy an early meal."

I started eating her, softly. It added some pressure on my already erected member, trapped inside it's plastic cage. My tongue circled her lips, then went for a couple strokes around her clitoris. I repeated this cycle until she started moaning. Amazingly, it took her only minutes before getting to the edge of orgasm. Her body started to clench and tighten itself, as she let out a deep, sensual sigh, without much voice. After lying her head on her pillow for a minute, she lifted it up and looked at me.

"Do you wanna fuck me, right now?" she said.

I was quite surprised. A wave of deep desire went thru my body, reminding me how much I wanted to enter her. I tried controlling my rapidly increasing breathing.

"Yes, if it is what you desire, Mistress Veronica."

She lifted her back and sat, still on the bed, and kissed me. Her hands went on my thighs, which made me shiver even more. Then, she went for her necklace, holding the key in its compartiment. She opened it, drew the key out, and approached it towards my caged cock. I felt like I was going to explode out of that thing. I was almost closing my eyes, holding my head back.

Suddenly, she slapped my balls, not too hard, but enough to send a serious jolt of pain inside my whole body. She started laughing, putting the key back into her necklace. A deep sense of frustration filled me. She hugged me.

"Ooooh, poor thing. Don't be sad," she said in a soft, but sarcastic voice.

I felt both frustrated and in despair, but also was glad she'd be kind in a sort of way. In that moment, I couldn't distinguish between liking or disliking her, which just made me feel even more helpless. I was already starting to mix up affection and punishment.

She led me out of the room, and we went for the living room. The other girls were there, still half asleep, their hair messed up a bit. I found something attractive about the fact they were "natural". It gave me the feeling they were both careless and confident, which I attributed to myself, being obligated to serve them, but also on my own free will. They didn't have to compete with each other to impress the "male", or to bring his attention to themselves. I've always felt like men and women were equal, in our modern society; in this moment, I realised how truthful it could be. Although I had given them power over me on my own account, this exchange of power showed how much deep and profound relationships can be, when both men and women are free to express themselves, in a world we own and both have control over.

"We're going outside on a small trip," said Veronica, bursting my train of thoughts.

She walked towards what I noticed was a guitar case.

"You told me you were a guitar player, right?"

"Yes, I know a few songs, Mistress," I told her.

"That's great! Chloe also knows how to play. Let's get to our 'special place', together."

I realised I still didn't know the girls' names! The blonde girl said, looking at me in the eyes :

"I think he should bring my guitar."

Veronica passed it to me. I gripped the handle on the side.

We prepared and left the house. I was wearing my shoes only, which felt very awkward. I was walking naked, in the forest, with four clothed women. At first, I was a bit nervous, as I didn't want other people, if there were, to see me in this predicament. Nonetheless, the shack I had drived to was pretty deep in the forest, as I recalled. We walked for some time, me being led in front of them. Sometimes, one of them grabbed or smacked my ass, or played with my caged cock and balls, which felt great and humiliating.

After about ten minutes, I saw a resting basic firecamp with logs as chairs in a circle. I dropped the case by Chloe and sat carefully, as I didn't want to have a shard up my ass. The wood was slightly damp and cold. Feeling the hard wood on my bare ass felt quite uncanny.

The blonde opened the guitar case and drew out the instrument. Suddenly, she started removing her jeans. She had a slim pink panty.

"Finish undressing me with your teeth," she ordered me.

I walked towards her, kneeling down and plunging my head between her legs. Her scent made me have a raging boner inside my cage as I pulled her panty off.

"Start licking, slave," Veronica told me.

So I went down on her, as she was sitting on the edge of the log. Then, she started playing the guitar and singing a song that I had heard before, but couldn't recall the name of it. She was a pretty good singer actually. Her voice was mesmerising. I felt like she was singing directly to me. She was getting wet pretty quickly. I worked her pussy for some time. Towards the end of the song, I noticed she was playing slower, and that her voice was shivering sometimes over a passage. By the end of the song, her pussy was getting covered by her thick, excitation juices.

I kept going, as she didn't say anything. Moments after, she started playing Hotel California. Already, I could notice she was having a hard time focusing. I put more efforts in my cunt work, working a bit more around her clit and darting her vagina with my tongue. When the singing part came, it was almost a complete interpretation of her, as it barely was ressembling the song. I felt thru her voice that she was starting to enjoy herself quite a bit.

At first I thought it would be against what I was ordered to do, but as she went into another riff, I put a finger into her. As I did, she went on a high note, moaning, and managed getting back to her singing, which was now increasingly wavy. With the rythm of the song, which was now fuzzy, she was grinding herself on me. I figured I should match the fingering with her own rythm. I couldn't tell if it was because of this change, but she started becoming crazy, her head leaning backwards and her eyes closed.

Soon, she was muttering unintelligible words, which became a mix of lyrics and just plain pleasure moaning. As she was approaching the chorus, I doubled the speed and went mad on her.

"Oohh my Gooooood!" she let out, as she rocked herself into an intense orgasm, shivering. She was holding the guitar with only one hand, hanging on the side, as she was putting her free hand behind her head. She clearly had a very good one. After she became calm, she kissed me deeply and handed the guitar.

"Play us a song now," Chloe told me.

I put the guitar strap around me and sat down. I noticed Veronica was now wearing a strap-on around her waist. I couldn't believe what was going to happen.

"Sit back on that log," she ordered me. I opened my legs and drew my ass closer to the edge, exposing my asshole. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but it was manageable.

She went behind me, applying some lube on my exposed hole. The girls approached, sitting legs crossed, right in front of me. Chloe had put back her thong, but her curvy legs still managed to make me edgy.

"If you could play for us a classic of the 90s, you'd be an angel," said the redhead in a sarcastic tone.

Thinking about what to play was pretty difficult, as I was already anticipating the feeling of being dominated and fucked by the sweet Veronica. I wasn't a professionnal player, but I had been playing for several years now and could manage to play well with practice. In this moment, the guitar felt alien to me, as I was barely remembering the songs I knew how to play. Out of nowhere, I thought about a song that might be good.

"Do you Ladies know the song 'When the Sun Hits' by Slowdive?"

The latina and Chloe told me they liked it. The redhead didn't seem to know it, though.

"Play it for us!" said Chloe.

I turned my head slightly behind me. Her head was almost touching my ear, being right above my right shoulder.

"I love this song," she said, kissing me in the neck.

She plunged the strap-on inside me, making me groan. As she pulled back out, I almost dropped the guitar.

"Begin!" she ordered me.

I started playing. At first, it was difficult, but not so long after, I was getting back at it. The girls in front of me were moving their arms and heads as I played, smiling. They seemed to like it. Then Veronica went back into me and started thrusting. I gasped and barely kept on track. It became once again difficult, as I was flooded with intense pleasure and horniness.

She put her hands around my waist. My caged cock was raging, desperately wanting to be free. I noticed Veronica was now thrusting on the rythm of the song. Chloe and the curvy redhead started singing, looking directly in my eyes with a quirky smile on their faces. I wasn't much of a singer myself, so it was fine.

This was a very unsettling experience. Being both focused on what was happening to me and performing was a very demanding task. Pre-cum started dripping out of the cage. This time it was different. It must have been the angle at which Veronica was penetrating my insides, as with every thrust, I felt my prostate being stimulated as more than ever. I felt pleasure building up in my whole body. I was sweating and shivering. I started rocking my ass a bit with the rythm of the strap-on.

"You seem to like it, bitch!" Veronica told me, as she sped up.

I let out a desperate moaning, feeling pretty submissive at this moment. I was able to obtain full pleasure from her fucking me. I didn't even feel the need to have my dick touched. I felt as if my sexual organ was now my whole body. I was barely being able to play as I felt a shiver traversing me completely. I felt like I was going to come.

"Can I... come, Mistress?"

"Finish the song first!" she answered me.

It was unbearable. I felt like I could explode at any moment. Only my willpower kept me on track. I managed to play some more for about two long minutes. It was both ecstasy and torture. Suddenly, I couldn't control myself. I started rocking my hips as I was imagining myself fucking Veronica hard. An immense orgasm came all over me, from feet to the nose. I ejaculated thru the cage, a river of thick cum flowing out of me. This was the first time I had an orgasm with anal stimulation only. I was destroyed. Chloe noticed the guitar falling off my hands and grabbed it. Veronica gave me a couple more thrusts then pulled out. I threw myself on the ground on my stomach. I wasn't there anymore. This was probably the most intense orgasm I ever had. I was in bliss.

"Let's give our poor boy a rest," said Veronica. "I am actually surprised you managed to have a full prostate orgasm already! What a true slut you make!"

I lied there, on the grass, not moving a muscle, without any notion of time. The sounds of the forest, the wind breezing thru the leaves, it all seemed surreal. I felt totally in the present, and complete.

Redtext
Redtext
23 Followers