A Week in the Woods Ch. 04

Story Info
The camping trip continues, with a turn of events.
1.2k words
4.23
15.1k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redtext
Redtext
23 Followers

After our musical performance, we started preparing the place for camping. We were going to spend the night right here. They had me do most of the labor, naturally, while sitting down and looking at my naked ass. I got the tent out of the bag and installed it. Over the campfire, I built a rudimentary cooking station using wooden branches.

During the day, we walked around to a river nearby, where I serviced my mistresses for some time in various ways. When dusk came, I cooked us some food, a basic stew.

After we had finished eating, Veronica opened a bag and drew a bong out of it. I was both surprised and excited, as I used to smoke from time to time with my friends and at parties, but it'd be a whole new experience in these circumstances.

"I presume you're already used to this stuff, right?" Veronica asked me.

"Yes, absolutely, Mistress."

"We wouldn't say we're stoners, but us girls know how to enjoy ourselves," she said, laughing after saying that. "You want some?"

She started filling up the bong with water, and drew out a bag of weed. After grinding up some, she loaded the bong and got it near me. I approached my mouth as she lit up the stuff with her lighter. I inhaled, coughing a little, and feeling the high seconds after. It was pretty good weed. One after another, they all took some.

I have a tendency to become extremely horny when high, especially when provided some stimulation. This was more than enough. My cage blocked an incoming boner. I had trouble sitting still, looking at the girls, getting high.

"Look at him, he can't hold it!" said Veronica. She walked towards me, sat next to me and started kissing me. I was so horny, just the fact of making out felt as if I was fucking her. Her hand was dancing on my thighs, caressing my balls. It was both quite pleasant and frustrating, being this comfortable with her, yet not being able to just jump her.

They did a rotation to be next to me, which lasted almost for what seemed an hour. Notion of time was pretty difficult to judge. We were starting to get drowsy, after a while, so we went to bed. They were gonna sleep in the tent, while I was staying outside.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard the tent unzipping slowly. I saw the generous curves of the redhead drawing near. She had such a smile on her face. As I was going to ask her what she wanted, she put a vertical finger on her lips. I stayed silent as she lend me her arm. I got up to her. She started whispering :

"Come with me."

She led me into the woods, not too far from the camp. Suddenly, she stopped and started kissing me. I saw her holding a small key in her right hand, and going for my groin with the other.

"I don't think Veronica would agree with that," I told her.

"She doesn't need to know it," she said, winking. "I really want you."

The cage came off, as I was having an immense boner. Since I was there, I hadn't entered any of the girls yet. I couldn't control myself anymore. It felt great to have some control after all this time. I quickly helped her getting undressed. Pulling her to the ground, I went down on her, almost as an automatism. She was already dripping wet. I ate her for some time. It was quite dark and I couldn't see her face much, but I could hear her trying to conceal her moaning, letting out small pleasure sounds.

Right after, I put her legs over my shoulders and started fucking her on my knees. It was incredible. Although it was pretty intense, I was surprised at how much control I had over my orgasm, given the circumstances. It didn't take long before she had her first, though.

She was definitely the chubbiest girl I had sex with, but it felt so great penetrating her. I was fucking a goddess. She flipped on her knees, arching her back. I took her from behind, going really hard. Her moaning became louder. I put my hand over her mouth, covering the noise. At first it worked, but my gesture seemed to only excite her more, as she moaned even more strongly, barely retaining herself. I knew she was going to come soon, and so was I. As soon as she started to tense her whole body, I let it go entirely. I came so hard, my mouth wide open, trying really hard not to make a sound. We got on the ground, me spooning her.

Not long after, I heard noises coming at us. There was a click, and a blinding light went to my eyes. I barely recognised Veronica, holding a flashlight, looking at us. She didn't look too much happy about it.

"Emily! You know this is forbidden!"

"Yes, I know," she responded, her head down, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry, I couldn't handle this anymore."

"You know what happens when you break the rules of this game, right?"

I heard her gulping.

"Yes, I know... Mistress."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. She was now calling her 'Mistress'. Was she going to be her slave, too?

"Good. You now have a new role. Don't bother putting your clothes back on. Both of you, get on your knees by my feet," Veronica ordered.

Emily and I looked at each other, then we started crawling towards her. She pulled her panties off.

"You redhead slut, lick my pussy. And you, pussy boy, you get behind and work on my butthole."

Our faces were now inches from each other, as we tongued Veronica. She put a hand on both our heads, caressing my hair. She was enjoying this quite a bit. Her tone had never been this commanding and sadistic so far. I also didn't know she was into girls, although in hindsight it didn't surprise me much. Veronica was rocking herself, grinding her ass on us. She started moaning in pleasure, her previous hard temperament seemingly vanished.

I noticed the latina approaching. She got in front of Veronica, and started kissing her tenderly, removing her t-shirt, then her bra. One hand was on her breasts, and the other using it on her own pussy. Even if I had just came, I was already starting to have a boner. As I plunged my right hand on the redhead's pussy, she immediately responded, putting hers on my shaft and stroking it. I figured I might as well make the most of this situation, as I imagined it wouldn't occur again before a while. It went on for quite some time. Veronica's legs were starting to become shaky, seemingly struggling to stay upright. The latina girl was also moaning. I sensed they were about to climax, which pushed me over the edge for another one.

Veronica let out a wild orgasmic sound, as I felt her juices dripping from her cunt onto Emily's face, and also on mine. I let it out myself, cuming on her belly right in front of me. I couldn't believe what was happening.

The two girls standing up walked back to the tent.

"You stay outside with him," said Veronica. "Slaves do not deserve to be in the tent."

They disappeared inside. I looked at the redhead, both calm and really awake. I could see in her eyes that she hadn't expected this situation.

I was getting quite exhausted. I put my head between Emily's breasts, and went to sleep, almost immediately.

Redtext
Redtext
23 Followers