A Week Night

Story Info
Sam gives her noisy flat-mate a piece of her mind.
9.2k words
4.74
25.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That inconsiderate little bitch" Sam said to herself, slamming her cup down on the desk and getting up to go and speak with her neighbour in the flat above, who was once again having some noisy party right above her, on a week night. Stomping, laughing and music had been distracting her from her essay for over an hour, and she was well past the point of welcoming distractions as it was due in tomorrow (and listening to someone else's fun was not the right kind of distraction anyway).

Too many times she had stormed up these stairs, Sam thought and it never seemed to have any effect. She imagined not saying anything this time, and just slapping Ellie as hard as she could and then walking off. She knew she wouldn't be able to bring herself to, but still she was shaking slightly as she marched to the door. She would have knocked, but the door was ajar, and there was music coming from inside - she knew from past experience that the chances of being heard (or at least not ignored) were pretty slim anyway. She stepped in, and followed the sounds of people.

Straight away, this party was different from previous ones, as there were normally people everywhere, and she would have to angrily navigate them to find Ellie. This time, there was just a crowd all piled into Ellie's room. Sam approached, but stopped short as she saw through a gap between people, and heard an almighty slap and a squeal, followed by some cheering.

Ellie was on the bed, in the middle of a circle of men, some of whom Sam recognised from previous parties, and they held her tightly in place. Ellie was on all fours, and Sam couldn't really see her face - instead she was distracted by Ellie's arse which was fully exposed in the centre of the crowd, and pink with handprints. Her skirt was pulled up over her waist, and her knickers, such as they were, were a tangled strip of fabric wound round her knees, binding them together. So Sam got a good view of Ellie's thoroughly-spanked pink arse, and her angry wet little cunt beneath. A palm came crashing against her exposed cheeks with an almighty slap, and Ellie yelped into a hand clamped around her mouth. Sam took a half-step backwards and didn't know what to make of it all. Part of her was overjoyed to see Ellie getting walloped - she had come storming up here to slap her after all. She knew Ellie well enough to know that being the centre of attention was her idea of a good time, but Sam was uneasy in case Ellie wasn't a completely willing participant. There were enough men restraining her that preventing them wasn't an option, and Sam felt conflicted about this. Should she barge in and challenge them? Or should she call someone? What if it were all a game? Or what if it weren't, and they turned on her? Living below Ellie, Sam knew her as a vocal and avid participant in sex, so she was inclined to walk away, figuring this was probably right up her street, so to speak. But somehow she stayed put, unnoticed in the hall, with her eyes fixed on Ellie's reddening cheeks.

The man spanking her stepped aside, to let someone else have a go. The newcomer had a very upright posture, and was dressed a little more smartly than the rest. He stood just watching Ellie briefly, and a silence fell as everyone waited for it. Sam realised she was holding her breath. Despite herself, she was looking intently at Ellie's pussy - its lips were swollen and open and it was weeping and trembling slightly.

SLAP!

He had moved so quickly that everyone jumped a little, and Ellie gave a squeal and let out a trickle of pee. Sam wasn't the only one to gasp at this, and stare at the wet spot beneath her. The man spanking Ellie leaned close to her and spoke softly.

"Do you need to pee, is that it?"

Ellie nodded, her face still pressed to the bed.

"All this spanking must make it difficult to hold it in?"

She nodded again.

"Don't hold it in." and he brought a sharp slap onto her arse again, low down and close to her inner thigh. She squirmed, and now he was on a mission.

"I'm going to spank you until you piss yourself for us, and then that guy (he gestured at a random member of the crowd) is going to cum in your mouth".

"Do you understand?" She nodded slightly.

Another blow landed on her arse, the hardest yet, and another trickle spilled from her and ran down her leg to soak into her tangled knickers.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes."

SLAP "Pardon"

"Yes, sir?"

"Good". And with that he whipped his cock out in an instant and plunged it swiftly into Ellie's wet and open cunt, just once all the way in, and then just as quickly put it away. Ellie gave an intensely lust-filled moan out of sheer surprise, and everyone else looked on astounded. Sam had glimpsed his pulsing cock as he put it away covered in Ellie's juices, and she bit her lip and realised that she was lightly touching herself as she stood in the dark corridor.

He spanked her in a staccato rhythm, from one cheek to the other, and ranging closer and further from her pussy. Then he began to increase the pauses, and the strength of the blows. The timing gave the element of surprise. He held her cheeks apart, and everyone watched her tight little anus twitching under their gaze. She murmured when he did this. Sam took a tiny step closer to get a better view, and slid her fingertips down the front of jeans, where she found a hot, sopping mess.

Ellie began to lose the struggle to keep her pee in. A particularly strong blow made her gush a little torrent and there was a cheer. More hands got involved at this point, spanking her from every angle, and she gave in and pissed copiously as the blows landed. The smartly dressed man reached in, and as though it were the most natural thing in the world, he rinsed his hands in the gushing flow, and then cupped her cunt so that the last trickles filled his palm and ran off his wrist (drenching an expensive-looking watch). Then he brought his two wet hands slapping against her arse, so that the wet handprints could dry there, and cool her stinging scarlet cheeks.

Sam watched the man who was evidently now the master of ceremonies, command for Ellie to be released, before raising her up and holding her from behind by her short blonde hair. He whispered something to her that no-one heard, and she opened her mouth. He swiftly slipped off his wet gold watch, pressed it between her lips, and she closed them again. At this, he played very briefly with her clit by way of a reward, and she gave a little moan around the piss-soaked timepiece and thrust her cunt against his hand.

Sam took another small step forwards, and a finger slid between her lips and up inside her. Her other hand was idly tweaking one of her nipples. It was certainly intriguing watching Ellie become a plaything for the group, and she was looking forward to seeing the man come in Ellie's mouth as promised, although they would have to take that shiny watch she was obediently sucking out of there first. Sam was dimly aware of something else she was meant to be doing, but right now fingering herself while she watched her irritating neighbour get gang-fucked seemed like just the right thing to be doing. She placed her legs a little further apart and let another finger join the first one in the heat of her cunt.

Ellie's head was being held, and the man asked her for his watch back - she spat it gently into his hand, covered in saliva. He replaced it on his wrist meticulously. The chosen crowd-member stepped closer and after some unbuckling, freed his eager-looking cock which bounced in front of Ellie's face. Her eyes were fixed hungrily on it, and Sam realised that hers were too. She felt a slight pang of envy as Ellie's lips closed around it and slid down the throbbing shaft.

"Until he comes" said the master (Sam now simply thought of him as such) and Ellie began to suck and caress the penis in her throat with obvious enjoyment, to the entertainment of all the onlookers - a few of whom now also had their cocks out. Sam eyed the men in the room, their physiques and appendages, and she tried to imagine being in Ellie's position - slurping on a cock on all fours in a puddle of her own pee, about to take on a crowd. Sam had drifted forwards again in the hall, and was leaking around her fingers.

The man she was sucking took Ellie's hair in his hands and pushed his hips forwards, beginning to fuck her throat. Ellie gagged noisily, and coughed out some spit around his balls (the choking made her release a final trickle of pee, which only Sam noticed. The master was watching Ellie's half-closed eyes approvingly, and without warning, he sucked his index finger and slid it in one smooth and careful movement all the way to his knuckle up Ellie's prominently-displayed arsehole. She squealed with her mouth full - she was trapped between the firm digit in her behind and the thick cock lodged in her throat, so she wiggled backwards, and the man fucked her stiffly with his finger. Ellie's change in pace caused by unexpectedly having her arse penetrated was proving too much for the young man she was sucking so furiously, and he began to erupt violently without warning. He was not fully inserted in her mouth at the time, and the first spurt caught her on the lips and chin, but she quickly enclosed the lurching cock and her eyes opened in surprise at the volume of cum that he was firing into her throat. The master drove his finger further up her, ensuring she felt it probe her as her mouth filled up, and Ellie whimpered and arched her back.

Ellie released the cock from between her lips, being careful not to drool all his cum out as she did so. "Don't spill any, don't swallow - keep it in your mouth!" came her instructions, as the master pulled on her hair and slid his finger free from her slippery grip.

Sam was on the edge of coming on her hand, and she shifted her weight to spread her legs wider and slip another finger into her sloppy cunt, but as she did so, the floor under her creaked loudly. She froze instantly, but it was too late - she had been absent-mindedly creeping forward towards the open door until it no longer shielded her from view, if you were looking in the right direction. So far, everyone had been looking at Ellie and Sam hadn't notice how close she had drifted, but the creak caused the master to glance back. He caught her eye, and although she immediately snatched her dripping wet hand from out of her knickers, she had been well and truly caught, fingering herself in the doorway and watching the action. His eyes took on an immense intensity, like a dimmer switch had been spun, as though the events so far had merely piqued his curiosity but he had now become fully engaged. Sam instantly inferred a great deal from his expression, and was quietly apologising and retreating.

"Hello - who's this?" - he was already striding over, and the room as one turned to see Sam, flushed and flustered. Ellie gawped at her neighbour, amazed to see her standing sheepishly in the doorway. Embarrassment at her predicament played on Ellie's face, still dripping cum, but she knew there was no way to cover herself and bravado took over - she wiggled her pink hand-printed arse at Sam, and winked.

The man was now between Sam and the door before she had found the resolve to actually leave. He had her by the wrist (she barely notice him take it) and she became self-conscious of her slippery wet fingers.

"We're just getting started. You should stay and watch."

"No... I should go b-" Sam was cut off by the man quickly bringing her hand to his face, and enclosing her cunt-slick fingers in his mouth. She felt his tongue play between her fingertips, and the heat of his mouth matched that between her legs. This complete stranger was licking her pussy juice from her hand, whilst looking her directly in the eyes and imploring her to stay. She had been about to protest, and he raised a finger to her lips to stifle it. She recognised the finger, and Ellie's scent was strong on it.

"What's your name?"

"Sam" she answered quietly, as he led her by the wrist back towards the room.

"Pleased to meet you Sam, your cum tastes exquisite" he replied softly, and gave her wrist a squeeze. "We're all going to fuck Ellie, and you can continue to watch and touch yourself, but with a better view than you had hiding in the hall. And I want to see you come, because you're beautiful."

Sam felt a room full of eyes on her as they crossed the threshold, but he held her reassuringly close and announced "This is Sam, she's going to watch - Ellie, swallow that load and help yourself to another". He pulled up a chair and sat, drawing Sam onto his lap. She was watching Ellie intently, who returned her gaze, gave another little wink and gulped loudly.

There was no shortage of men willing to present themselves for Ellie, and she grabbed the nearest, a short but well-built man whose cock she throated greedily, and he moaned as her tongue swirled around him.

Sam shifted slightly on the man's lap, positioning the keen bulge she felt there so that it pressed between her cheeks. Like this she could rock slightly against him and feel it nudging her. Fuck, she was really soaking now! She stared at Ellie's pussy, which was in an even more desperate state - it was plump, open and drooling in strands down to the bed. Ellie had two cocks on the go and was switching between them, making delighted little whimpers.

"Look at her dripping and whining. She wants a cock in her cunt, should we let her?" he asked Sam.

"No." she answered decisively, pressing herself downwards and hearing his intake of breath. If she was to be the consultant to the master, then she would enjoy denying Ellie's pussy the attention it so clearly wanted.

"I see. Well what are we going to do with all these cocks then - you might face a mutiny you know"

"Nothing in her cunt until she begs for it" Sam felt herself get wetter as she said these words, and felt the man below her pulse as well. This extraordinary situation had given her control over what a room full of men did to Ellie, and she was quickly getting the hang of the master's methods and the pleasure he took from them. She squirmed against her wet knickers and had an idea. The deferred power from the master had made her feel less vulnerable in front of the crowd, and she stood and tugged her jeans down, enjoying the sight of cocks twitching for her appreciatively. She peeled her sodden knickers down and held them delicately (a breeze played over her burning cunt and she could feel the master breathing her scent in as he sat below her). "We'll stop her whining with these" she announced. The master took them from her and gazed at them - they hung, heavy with Sam's juices and looked small in his hands. He stretched them out and raised them to his face, his eyes on Sam's, as she had turned to face him. His pupils widened as he inhaled, and Sam rested her hand lightly on the bulge of his cock. She couldn't tell which way the power was flowing between them, but it was electrifying. There was a shared sense between them in that look, that this was about the two of them - Ellie was just a horny quaking toy, and the men were cock-pumping puppets. These were the opening scenes of a sexual opera that they were conducting for each other.

The master revelled in the day's aromas of Sam's pussy and arse, before exhaling and reluctantly handing back the knickers. "Stuff them in her mouth then, and tell her we want them cleaned."

Sam could feel everyone's eyes on her as she passed between the men and Ellie - a swaying cock brushed against her thigh and her heart skipped. She still had her top on, which made her bare arse feel even more exposed, and she could feel that her wetness had reached her inner thigh.

Ellie looked up at Sam around a mouthful of cock. The man who owned it reached out towards Sam's cunt with a leering grin, and although Sam was so on edge that she nearly came instantly in spite of his clumsy fingertips, she slapped him away ferociously - it was not for him to touch. He backed away, catching a look from the master and keen not to jeopardise his ongoing involvement. Ellie's mouth was now open, and her lips and chin still shone with pearly cum.

Sam held her wet knickers in front of Ellie's face, and they exchanged a look. In that instant, Sam saw the same feelings she had shared with the master - Ellie was completely at one with her submission. She was strapped firmly and ecstatically into a rollercoaster and gave herself up to it completely, taking as much pleasure at the loss of control as the master took in the exercise of it. Sam saw a baffling mix of defiance, submission, amusement, fear and euphoria in Ellie's eyes, and through it all, a pounding and desperate lust. Ellie opened her mouth wider, saying nothing. Sam, with a flash of inspiration and angered at the hint of defiance she thought she saw (bitch thinks she's still running this show!) pressed the knickers against her cunt quickly, gathering a slick of herself, before shoving them firmly into Ellie's open mouth, and commanding "Suck them clean!"

Ellie's eyes opened in surprise at Sam's natural dominance in that instant, before half closing as she tasted the other girl's juices coating her tongue. Ellie reached down towards the dangling strands of glue from her own swollen pussy, but Sam snatched her wrist before she could touch herself. "You're not to cum yet, slut!" she hissed at her. The master watched intently, and smiled at Sam as she made her way back over to him. "Well that's excellent - you're a natural. But you have just filled her mouth, and forbidden us to touch her cunt..."

"You're quite right" Sam replied. "You'd all better fuck her up the arse. You first."

A wave of excitement spread among the men - so far every instruction had been followed meticulously, as though prophesied. Ellie knelt, dripping, and sucking Sam's knickers. The master bristled at Sam's insubordination though.

"You've quite a mouth on you, Sam" and he grabbed her around the waist with one hand, and skilfully slid two fingers into the soft heat inside her, thumbing her clit in little circles as he did so.

"Aah... fuck..yes" Sam cried out, her legs buckling, but just as soon as she did he was gone again, sucking his fingers of her nectar. Her cunt was furious, and wept.

"But I have some amendments to your plan. I will, as you invite, fuck Ellie's little arsehole. But first you will prepare us both with your mouth. And then you will watch it happen in close detail, from below."

With this he lifted Sam's top over her head, deftly unclipping her bra so her tits bounced free for the onlookers. Ellie was watching Sam (still cleaning her knickers for her), seeing Sam give in more and more to the experience, as she herself had done. Sam's heart was fluttering as the master gave his instructions, and she cupped her exposed tits with her hands, and tugged briefly on her own stiff little nipples. She was overwhelmed with the desire to taste his cock, and to hear him in her throat. And she was apprehensive about 'preparing' Ellie's arse, but eager to watch his cock disappear into it.

The master pulled Sam close to him, and kissed her below her ear, before whispering "See how much of it will fit in your mouth" and with that he squeezed the cheeks of her arse hard, parting them slightly - Sam gasped a little as she felt herself even more on show for the men behind her.

Sam knelt, and he drew his cock out from his buckled trousers, stepping out of them. It waved before her, majestically. It was generously-proportioned without being monstrous, and Sam pictured herself coming on it hard. His balls were tight and heavy, and his pubic hair was a neat dense frame - she touched his balls gently and heard his response, and she began to kiss the shining head of his cock, and its thick shaft. On it she perceived Ellie's flavour mingled with his, from his quick dip in her cunt earlier. With a little moan, Sam engulfed it in her mouth and gripped him by the arse to pull more into her. He watched her pretty mouth slurp around his cock, and as she lifted her eyes to his, he felt like firing a mighty load of cum down her throat there and then. She bobbed gleefully, letting it slip further each time, until her eyes watered from trying not to choke. He slid his fingers into her hair, and lifted her mouth off his cock - she fought against him, still trying to fuck him into her throat. He pulled her off and a throatful of drool cascaded onto his cock and dripped from his balls.