A Week of Pleasurable Horror Ch. 02

Story Info
Girl gets "showered".
1.3k words
3.11
31.2k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Arrival at the House

I felt a sudden sharp pain in my rips and I rolled over to the other side moaning in distress. Another sudden sharp pain in my back and I realized that one of the men was kicking me. I immediately sat up straight, wanting him to stop kicking me. "Ah, look who's up. Hope you rested well, cause we have big plans for you slut," the leader mocked me. In response I pulled the blanket up to my throat, being aware that I was completely nude.

He pulled the blanket off of me, laughing, then grabbed my arm and pulled me up hard. It hurt, he pulled so hard, and I winced in pain. He did not let go of my arm and instead dragged me across the van's cold hard floor, then out of the van, where I plummeted onto the ground. Wincing again at the pain. Now he dragged me across cool wet grass, it felt kind of soothing. But then I cried out a little as he started to drag me across a stone pathway. To my surprise, he picked me up so I was standing on my own feet now. 'Thank you,' I thought.

"Don't thank me yet, my pretty little slut," his soft voice echoed in my ear. "You have no idea what we'll have in store for you." And with that I poked the knife into my back. "Walk bitch!" He commanded, and I did as told.

I was stumbling a little, because that darn hood was still bound over my head. "Keep walking, bitch," he laughed. Then I tripped over a step and hit my head on a door, but I did not fall down and managed to keep standing. "Good girl. I now don't have to knock," he laughed again at me. In that instant the door opened and I was let in. It was cozy in there and I could hear a fire sizzling somewhere in the house. I was led through what seemed like a long hallway before stopping in front of another door. They quickly pulled the hood off of my head and pushed me into the room where I fell onto hard cold tile, wincing again with pain.

I lay there for a second to get my bearings straight, but quickly sat up in a turning motion as the door behind me was thrown shut with a loud bang. It was dark in the room. As a matter of fact, so dark that I could not make out a thing. No windows to escape out of. I crawled towards where I thought the door must be. Lucky me found the door in the dark, but it was shut tight. They probably locked it. I was trapped, trapped in a dark room with a cold tiled floor. Now sitting with the back against the door I pulled my knees up to me, hugged them and began to cry softly.

All of a sudden the lights were turned on. They blinded me, not only because they were bright, but because I had been sitting in this room for a while when it was pitch dark. I rubbed my eyes before looking around the room. It was a large shower room with several shower heads coming out of the walls on two sides. The room was completely covered with white shiny square tiles so that the light of the recessed lights in the ceiling reflected on the tiles, making the room very bright. On each of the other two sides there was a door. I walked to each one of them and examined them. Both were locked.

I jumped with a shriek as all of a sudden all of the shower heads started to spray cold water. The shower heads were positioned so that there was pretty much no escape for the water, and I was completely showered with cold water. I shivered, tried to cover myself. "Please stop that," I cried. Then the water started to get warmer and warmer, to a soothing hot temperature. It was steaming now and I just as I started to enjoy the shower the water was shut off.

Before I could complain one of the doors opened and three pretty girls entered the room. They were carrying buckets. I backed away at first, startled, but because they looked so nice I started to walk towards them. One of the girls then pushed me against a wall, pinning me against it. As I struggled another girl immediately helped the first girl to pin me against the wall. Meanwhile the third girl took a brush out of the bucket, that apparently contained warm soap water, and started to rub me down with it. She brushed hard, the bristles digging like little pin pricks into my skin, and I was wincing and moaning at the same time. She especially took time with my breasts, nipples and between my legs, scrubbing me to almost another orgasm. With a nod from one of the girls holding me she stopped and before I could say anything they left me standing there all soaked and soaped up.

I was so warmed up by the scrubbing that I now started to let my hands run all over me, moaning with ecstasy and wanting to cum so bad. But before I could make myself cum the shower heads started to run cold water again, washing the soap off of me. This time the water stayed cold. "Oh man, what are you doing to me," I shouted in anger. The water turned off in response, leaving me dripping wet and cold and standing in the room not sure what to do or say. Then all of a sudden the lights went out again.

Just as my anger faded into fear, fear of being in the dark and all alone, cold and wet, one of the doors came open slightly. 'They must not have locked it good,' I thought. Seeing a way of escape from my misery I proceeded towards the door and carefully looked through the slit the slightly opened door left for me. I saw what looks like a locker room, with benches and lockers. Because I could not see anyone, I carefully made my way through the door and into the locker room. Looking around carefully I saw nobody, but a bunch of towels sitting on one bench. So I took some towels and dried myself off, wrapping myself in the towels after that.

I was beginning to warm up now and feeling quite cozy. So I started to examine the lockers for some clothes I could wear. All the lockers were locked except one, in which I found a nice fluffy and warm bathrobe and some slippers. I put them on and then looked around for a way of getting out of here. Luckily I found a door and it was unlocked. Making sure that nobody saw me I entered another room - it appeared to be a candle lit dining room. In the middle of the room was a large mahogany dining table that to my surprise had a variety of excellent foods on it.

Realizing how hungry I really was I immediately helped myself to some of the foods there - a variety of meats, some rolls, a little salad, some fruit and finally some chocolate pudding. I also found a bottle without label. I opened the bottle because I was thirsty as well and examined the red colored odorless liquid. I took a sip. It tasted slightly sweet, but felt very refreshing, so I drank some more until my thirst was quenched.

Now being cleaned up, fed, my thirst quenched I was beginning to feel tired. Looking around again, I found a couch in the far corner of the room. Making sure that nobody is near, I went to lie down on the couch. It was in a dark corner of the room, so I was sure that even if somebody came into the room they would not notice me. Feeling safer now I went to sleep on the couch, sleeping without dreams and very peaceful.