A Week of Training

Story Info
A seminar lead to the first face to face meet of sub and dom.
1k words
4.05
33.6k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many years of text and phone conversations where my mostly obedient sub had carried out my instructions faithfully and countless orgasms under my instruction when given permission, the opportunity to actually meet finally presented itself.

We were both on a training course for work, different companies but both using the same venue. I had already made some preparations for the day by sending my pet a package with instruction to wear it all day as I would know if she wasn't. That package was a pair of custom made vaginal and anal dildo panties. The vaginal dildo was 4 inches long and 1 inch diameter, the anal part jus 2 inches long and 1/2 inch diameter, not too big and comfortable enough to be worn all day.

During the first morning I got very bored as this was a subject I knew well but my company had decided to send me anyway. I decided to see if my pet had done as instructed as she sometimes has a mischievous streak. What was custom about the dildo pants was that they had a Bluetooth receiver in them, which I had already paired to my phone and I had a specially written app to allow me to control the vibrations of both dildos separately. So I opened the app and turned up the vaginal vibrations just enough for her to feel but not too much. I knew what she looked like from photos she had sent but she didn't know my face.

Watching across the lecture theatre I saw her twitch in surprise. I hadn't told her the dildos vibrated. I turned off the vibrations and saw a slight look of disappointment cross her face I then sent her a quick text "Good Girl."

Her reply came 2 minutes later "Thank you Sir." she knew what I meant. As the morning wore on I played with the control for the vaginal vibrations sometimes pulsing it watching her twitch sometimes turning it high for a few seconds then off sometimes turning it on but low for minutes at a time. Knowing how wet she gets I could imagine the state of her knickers, I had told her to wear some over the top of my toy.

At lunch I sat with her in the canteen, I could tell she thought it was me but wasn't sure I kept my voice light and didn't say too much to keep her guessing. From what had happened this morning she knew I was here and in the same training.

When the course resumed in the afternoon it was more of the same so I quickly became bored again, also I was finding it very difficult to concentrate wanting to try the other functions of the panties. I sent my pet a text saying no matter what happened she needed to keep quiet and not disturb the training. 10 minutes into the session I decided to try the anal vibe, just gently to start with. Now my sub is usually quite vocal unless instructed, I like it that way which is why I never order her to be silent or instruct her to wear a gag, but when the anal vibe started she let out a little yelp, the guy giving the course stopped and asked if she was OK she replied she was fine just got a little cramp.

"Good cover, however you made a noise so there will have to be punishment later," I sent.

"Yes sir, and thank you sir," came the meek reply if a text message can be meek.

To see how well she could control herself I decided to turn both vibes on together. Watching her closely I saw her squirm but she kept quiet. For the next hour I alternated the vibrations front and back changing the intensity and duration and length of pause between them sometimes low a minutes long, sometimes high and short, sometimes both together. I knew she was desperate to cum I knew her well from our phone calls. She was squirming in her seat now. "Don't Cum until I say so" I texted

"No sir," was her reply. Deciding to test her resolve I turned both front and back vibe up high for 2 minutes. Watching her she was almost jumping out of her seat but trying to be discreet with it gripping the table on the arm of her chair in a desperate effort not to cum. She didn't, I know she didn't she can't keep quiet when she cums even if it is just a quiet moan and I heard nothing.

Turning off the vibes I could see she was sweating with the effort of not cumming "Good Girl, you will be rewarded later," I sent

"Thank you Sir :)," was they reply. I know it pleases her when she pleases me and knowing she would be rewarded told her she had pleased me greatly.

Now it was time to try the last function of the pants. Opening the app again I selected the third option and moved the slider upwards. The silent air pump inside the anal dildo kicked in and started to inflate the prosthetic the screen of my app showing its diameter, I allowed it to swell to 1 inch. Again watching her closely she gave a small almost inaudible gasp, no one else noticed. I decided to leave the dildo inflate to 1 inch for the rest of the session.

In the middle of the afternoon there was a short coffee break "Go to the ladies, but DO NOT remove the pants," I sent. I watched her scurry off to the ladies I left her for a minute then sauntered to the gents next door. Turning both vibes up high I sat and waited. Sure enough I got the text I was expecting.

"Please Sir may I cum?"

"Not Yet." 1 minute later, again I received the same text "Is there anyone in there with you?"

"No Sir." I rang her from the stall I was in, she recognised the no and answered immediately. "Yes Sir."

"Are you desperate?"

"yes Sir," she panted "I want to cum so badly."

"Yes Kitten you may cum."

"OHHHHH GODDDDDD! Thank you sir, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Oh My Goddd I'm cumming so hard its running out from around the dildo and dripping off my ass cheeks." God my sub sounds good when she cums

"Good gir,l now clean yourself up and get back in."

"Yes Sir, and Thank you Sir."