A Week of Training Ch. 02

Story Info
A seminar lead to the first face to face meet of sub and dom.
3k words
4.15
15.5k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the first day sessions closed I saw my sub look at several of the men in the room trying to work out who I was. She focused on me for half a minute longer than the others, I think she was convinced I was her Dom but she didn't want to make a fool of herself. We all trouped out of the training centre to our cars to go to our respective hotels. I knew which hotel she was booked into and had booked the same, fortunately several of the other attendees were also at this hotel so I could maintain the mystery a little longer. As exciting as it was to finally be able to touch my sub after years of long distance control I was also a little apprehensive, this would be my first time being together with my sub. She had had a previous Dom, who she had met and told me about him, so although I was confident of my control over a distance I was worried I wouldn't be good enough in the flesh.

I followed her to the hotel and sent her a text from the car park.

Be in your room at 6 pm. Washed, shaved and wearing just stockings, 4 inch heels a suspender belt. Be on your knees facing away from the door hands clasped at your waist. Leave the door ajar.

I went to my room to relax and prepare a few things for the aperitif session, and tried to relax. If I was tense or worried she would sense it and exploit it, have I mentioned she is mischievous? She doesn't wilfully disobey me, just works within the words of my instructions and pushes them to the limit. Sometimes she pushes too far and has to be disciplined, although I'm sure she does it on purpose on occasion.

At five past six I went to her room and found the door ajar, well at least in this she had obeyed me, she is normally very good but as mentioned before this was our first time together. I pushed open the door silently, ready to apologise and pretend to have the wrong room if she was looking, as I wanted to keep the suspense going a while longer. There she was on her knees hands clasped at her bottom, her dark hair just touching her shoulders, her broad shoulders erect, her head bowed like a good sub. Her tattoos looked amazing; the colours were so vivid, the photos I had seen didn't do them justice. Maybe that was just the excitement of seeing her in the flesh for the first time "Don't move," I commanded, as I shut the door and dropped my bag of playthings.

She gave a little start at the sound of my voice but other than that she obeyed. I slipped off my shoes wanting to make a silent approach and to be comfortable. I moved up behind her not making a sound, slipping a silk blindfold from my pocket I eased it over her eyes. She gave a murmur "no, please sir I want to see you."

"All in good time my pet," I whispered in her ear, licking the lobe and nipping it lightly, running my fingers through her hair.

When I was sure she couldn't see anything, I took the black lace collar from my other pocket 'PET' was embroidered on a silk panel on the front. "Now you are truly mine, this is symbolic of my ownership. You will wear it always. Unless I put a different collar on you, which I may on occasion, something less symbolic," I told her as I tied it around her neck.

"Yes sir."

I walked around her looking at her in the flesh for the first time. She looked gorgeous to me, from her ample arse to her voluptuous 38G breasts thrust forward, not in defiance but pleading to be touched and more. But that was for later, for now I just wanted to admire her. "Open your knees," I told her she complied instantly. I could see her newly shaven mound just below the curve of her stomach, her juices glistening on the tops of her plump sexy thighs and her lips. I gazed at her lovingly, yes she was my sub to do with as I pleased but I thought of her as more. She wasn't merely a possession to use and abuse for my own gratification; she was much more than that. She was My Pet, and like the favourite pet you had as a child I loved her, cherished her, needed to look after her, to take care of her needs as well as mine. Maybe it was because it was my first time as a Dom, maybe that doesn't make me a 'good' Dom but it's how I felt in that moment. Her tattoos looked stunning, they were on her upper arms, across her back, her calves and thighs and I loved them.

After looking at her for what felt like hours but was in fact only 5 minutes I felt I could touch her, almost to verify she was real, that we were actually here. As I touched her head she gave a little gasp, the suspense must have been killing her, as well as heightening the anticipation. "Hush my pet, I won't hurt you," I said soothingly. "Well, at least not more than you can take." I ran my fingers through her hair again, caressed her face. As my hand slid down her cheek she leant into my hand, she must have felt the same way I did, it's actually happening, it's finally real. "Ah ahhh I didn't say you could move yet did I?" I said taking my hand away

"No Master"

"I'm not your master, that is something quite different and not somewhere I want to go at the moment. Sir will suffice."

"Yes sir."

I resumed caressing her face, tracing the lines of her cheeks, sliding down to her neck, her throat, my fingers touching so lightly they were like feathers on her skin. She had goose bumps and I know it wasn't from cold, the room was pleasantly warm. I moved to her back tracing the shapes of her tattoos, the flowers and the fairies, she was shivering now, over her curvy bottom. Moving back to her shoulders, down her front, careful not to touch her breasts too much, down over the curve of her sexy belly to her thighs. Resting my hands there I knelt in front of her, breathing in her scent, a delicious mix of soap, perfume and arousal. Gently running my hands up and down her thighs I whispered "Yes my pet, it's real, it's actually happening finally."

Her face lit up in a huge grin "Yes Sir, after all the waiting, but please can I see you"

With a sharp slap on the inside of her left thigh which made her jump slightly, I replied "Not yet! I told you already, don't keep asking. I will tell you when."

"Yes sir," she said, suitably chastened.

Removing my hands and standing up I went to my 'goody' bag that I had dropped by the door. Taking out the hands cuffs I moved back to her and slipped them on, the cold metal a shock on her warm skin. "We wouldn't want you getting too excited, forgetting your instructions and removing her blindfold, now would we?" I asked her rhetorically

"No Sir," she replied. I could tell from the pause, the tone of her voice and the slight slump of her shoulders this hand been exactly what she had been thinking. Going back to the bag I retrieved the bright blue climbing rope from it, along with a pair of ER scissors just in case things went wrong. Now I'm not a rope master by any stretch of the imagination, but I have been a boy scout so I know my knots. I know the theory of rope bondage, that is to say you should be able to restrain and bind your sub using only a single knot but I'm not good enough yet.

This is something we had discussed in our many phone calls and texts and we wanted to try it. Finding the centre of the rope, I formed a loop and put this round her handcuffs, I then threaded the ends through this loop then up her back. Separating the 2 lengths, I laid 1 over each shoulder. Working with the left length first, I wound it round the base of her large left breast twice, loving the weight of it in my hand as I lifted it to get the rope underneath, not too tight to totally cut off the blood supply but enough to restrict it and make her tits more sensitive. Doing a quick twist, I then came down the breast towards the nipple and did another couple of wraps; a quick twist and wrap around itself then looped it round the back of her neck and let the length dangle down between her breasts and over her belly. I repeated this with her right breast. She was starting to breathe a little heavier now as she started to get aroused.

"Stand up," I said and she got to her feet slightly shakily, a combination of her level of arousal and the fact she had been kneeling for a while now. Taking both lengths together, I fed them between her legs and up her arse crack, looped it over the handcuffs and back down and tied each length to the respective ankle. OK I used 2 knots but not bad for a beginner, I thought to myself. "Now walk forward," I instructed. She did, but only taking very short steps, I could see the rope moving and tugging her breasts and she moved.

"I said walk, not shuffle!" I said with a quick swat on her ass. She yelped at this and jumped "And keep quiet," with a swat on the other cheek. She drew a sharp breath though her nostrils.

"Yes Sir, Sorry Sir." Then she walk towards the bed with a more normal stride, the rope sliding between her cheeks, over her pussy and pulling her tits, eliciting little gasps with every step. I stopped her in front of the armchair.

"Bend over, it's time for your punishment for disturbing the course." She bent as far as the ropes would allow, which wasn't a great deal but enough to make her lovely, shapely arse stick out. Grabbing a cheek in each hand I gave them a hard squeeze, her gentle groan told me she liked it. Then I lifted my hands and firmly, but not too hard slapped the left ass cheek "count for me," I instructed

"One."

"One what? We will start again." Slap on the right cheek a little firmer

"One Sir," left cheek "Two Sir," right cheek, up to six getting harder and alternating each time. Both cheeks now had a slightly pink hue to them. "Thank you Sir, sorry for disturbing the course"

"Good girl, now what would you like for your reward for your control earlier?"

"Please sir, punish my tits and nipples."

"Really? That's what you want as a reward?"

"Yes Sir, I love my tits punished."

"Very well stand up, we will need to change the rope." I untied her ankles and unravelled the rope only recently applied and removed the handcuffs. "Put your hands above your head and bend your arms. Grasp your elbows with the opposite hand." She complied slowly, obviously trying to work out what I meant, but not quick enough for my liking. "be quicker next time," I told with a quick swat on her ass. Taking a shorter length of rope, I tied her arms together above her head, then after getting a couple of nipple clamps from the 'goody' bag, I gently teased her left nipple to full hardness then put the clamp on, her gasp was music to my ears. Doing the same to her right nipple, the gasp was a little sharper. Tugging both clamps to make sure they were secure gained me a little moan.

I then roughly squeezed and massaged both tits; each was more than a handful, even for my big hands. God I'd been dying to get my hands on her tits, the early part of the meeting as much about my control as hers. Pinching them firmly all over to increase the blood flow and make them more sensitive, I then slapped down on her left tit. She bit her lip and gave a little moan; I kept slapping her left tit until it was pink, and then repeated this on her right tit. By the time I had finished she was moaning continuously. Taking the chain between the clamps, I lifted the clamps slightly, which pulled on her nipples causing her to whimper a little "open your mouth, pet." She did and I pulled the chain up, lifting the whole weight of the substantial tits with the clamps, and placed the chain in her mouth. "Hold it and don't let go."

"Yes sir," she mumbled around the chain.

"How far do you want to go, remember we have the whole week while we are on this course, I wouldn't want to break you on the first day because then I'll have nothing to play with for the rest of the week."

"Please sir, spank the underside of my tits."

"Anything else, my pet?"

"Whatever you wish, Sir."

"Very well, we shall see how it goes." Going to the 'goody' bag again I took out a leather bat about 12 inches long and 2 inches wide and ½ an inch thick, made from stiff leather with a short handle. I ran the end down the inside of her upper arm, teasing her, then did the same to the other arm, carrying on down her side and up the other and finally down between her breasts. She was squirming and twisting a little by then. With a quick flick of my wrist I brought the bat across her ass, catching both cheeks "Ow!"

"Pardon pet, did you say something?"

"No sir."

"Funny, I'm sure I heard you say Ow, and I certainly didn't tell you you could move."

"Yes sir I did say Ow, and sorry sir I did move, but it tickled."

"So you moved when not allowed, and you lied to me?"

"Yes Sir, Sorry sir"

"Well I'm afraid sorry isn't good enough. If you had said yes you had spoken, I would have let you off, but as you lied that will mean punishment" I said as I reached out grasped both nipple clamps and twisted them, this brought a high pitched moan from her lips. I released the clamps and took the bat in my hand again and brought it down hard across her ass "now count them and apologise after each one. Perhaps then you will remember yourself and not lie to me"

"Yes sir. One, sorry Sir." Again I brought my hand down "two, sorry sir" and on up to 12 by which time she was she was sniffing and on the verge of tears but hadn't cried out other than muted moans.

I went to the fridge in the room and got some ice cubes from freezer compartment, wrapped them in a cotton pillow case, and crushed them. I gently brought them to her now rosy red cheeks. Her moan of relief was almost orgasmic; I moved them over her cheeks for about 5 minutes then went to the 'goody' bag and got a tube of cooling and soothing moisturiser. "Good Girl you took your punishment very well."

"Thank you, sir."

"Now, do you still wish me to continue on your breasts?"

"Yes please sir, but not as hard as that."

"Of course not kitten, they are much more delicate than your ass." Using the bat I flicked it up against the underside of each breast in turn, about 20 flicks on each, turning them pink. I could tell she was very excited and aroused her juices were running down her legs and soaking the tops of her stockings.

"Are you ready for release now kitten?"

"Oh sir, yes please sir."

"Do you think you have earned it?"

"That's not for me to say sir."

"I'm not sure you have, you may release the chain," I said, moving my hand to cup her mound. She let the chain slip from her mouth with a gasp of relief, followed by a sharp intake of breath as the tender underside came into contact with her chest. I could feel the heat emanating for her pussy, slipping a finger between her lips, I touch her hard clit which brought a moan from her, my finger immediately soaked in her juices. I brought my wet finger up to her lips, "Suck it, tell me how you taste."

"Oh sir, I taste yummy and sweet."

After she had sucked my finger clean, I put my hand back between her legs, slipping 2 fingers into her, my hand getting covered in her juices. Working my fingers into her and my thumb on her clit I brought her to the edge "Please sir, may I cum?"

"No, I don't think you have earned it yet." I continued to work her while she whimpered, wanting to ask again, but fearing the reprisals. Suddenly I stopped took my finger out, "clean them," I instructed, and she worked hard sucking all her juices off my fingers.

I then removed the nipple clamps causing her to cry out, untied her arms letting them drop to her sides. She groaned as the blood returned to them, giving her pins and needles. "Stay there," I told her as I packed my things back in my 'goody' bag, taking some things out and placing them carefully on the bed "I will see you for dinner shortly. You will not play and you will not cum."

"No Sir," she replied almost desperately.

"Get cleaned up, I have left your attire for this evening on the bed." At that I left, closing the door silently behind me, leaving her standing the blindfolded.

I stopped just outside the door took a deep breath and smiled to myself. Partly as I was amazed at my own self control, and partly as she still didn't know who I was but was obeying without question, well mostly.