A Week of Training Ch. 03

Story Info
Having returned to my room...
4.5k words
4.49
16.9k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having returned to my room, showered and changed. I went down to the bar to find my pet. I knew I would have no difficulty recognising her as she would be wearing her collar and the outfit I had left for her.

I walked into the bar and there she was, looking totally edible in the outfit. As expected she had drawn an admirer, possibly more than one, but there was only one in attendance as I made my appearance. I went to the end of the bar behind her, ordered my drink and sat down to watch. I could see the guy was trying very hard to get her to have dinner with him, at the least. Knowing who he was, if he tried half as hard to sell his company's products as he did selling himself to my sub, he would be the top salesman by a long way; he wasn't even close to the top salesman. I had a private chuckle at that thought, and watched my sub rebuffing all his advances, very politely but firmly. I was pleased that she was behaving and hadn't been tempted. After all he was quite attractive and she hadn't seen me yet. Eventually he got the message and left in a huff, muttering something under his breath.

I moved up behind her, watching her reaction as she heard me approach. I saw her shoulders slump at the thought of having to fend off more advances, but she didn't turn. I leant over and whispered in her ear, in my best low, lascivious voice, one she knew well from our phone calls.

"Hello Kitten, you really shouldn't slump."

Immediately her shoulders stiffened and she took in a quick gasp of air. She straightened her back as though I had given her an instruction.

"Hello sir," she whispered back.

I could tell she wasn't sure whether to turn or not, partly as I had told her she couldn't see my face until later, during our earlier tryst, and partly from her apprehension at our first face to face meeting.

"Turn around, I want to see your face and I want you to see mine now," I told her.

She turned slowly on her stool with a big smile on her face.

"Hello Sir," she said brightly. She was twitching and I could tell she wanted to kiss me.

I wanted to kiss her, so in my best Herr Flick accent I said, "You may kiss me if you like."

She laughed at the 'Allo 'Allo reference, then threw her arms around me and started to kiss me. Like Herr Flick, I stood motionless, at least to start with. Then I slipped my hands around her bountiful curves and kissed her back. It was a frantic 'Oh my god it's finally happening' kiss to start with, which deepened into a hot passionate kiss, our tongues wrestling. I pulled back nipping her bottom lip between my teeth then going back in for more. I heard a mutter of "get a room" from across the bar and knew instinctively it was the salesman.

Breaking the kiss unwillingly I told her, "Wait here, I'll be right back."

Now I know I'm not the fittest guy, I carry a little extra padding, but at nearly 40, other than serious athletes and film stars, who doesn't? I know how to look after myself. I had done a lot of swimming as a youth which had broadened my shoulders. As a twenty-something, I participated in both martial arts and amateur boxing. The physical strength I acquired at that time still showed under my tailored suit. I walked over to the group the guy was in and looked at him with steel in my blue eyes.

With menace in my voice I asked quietly, "Do you have a problem with people showing their affection for each other in public?"

"I do when they start eating each other," he quipped, laughing at his own joke.

No one else laughed. I narrowed my eyes and told him what I thought of his performance tonight, and his sales performance in general. This made the rest of the group laugh and brought out a couple of comments along the lines of 'he's got you there.'

Narrowing my eyes I said, "I suggest you stop commenting on other people's relationships and call your wife or I may have to. Maybe I should tell her about how you tried to pick up a young lady in the hotel bar, when she is only half an hour's drive away? Unless you'd like to take the discussion outside?"

Now normally I'm a lover not a fighter, but he had riled me. I wanted my first face to face meeting with my sub to be special and he was interfering. He moved in his seat looking like he was going to take me up on my offer of discussing thing outside, when one of the people he was with leant over and whispered in his ear. I knew the man doing the whispering, and presumed he was telling his friend about when I had beaten up a burglar who had broken into our offices. The failing salesman went pale and got up very slowly, hands raised palms out in a gesture of submission.

"I think I'll go home for dinner tonight lads."

"Good idea," his friend said.

I stepped back and allowed him to leave.

I went back to my sub at the bar picked up my drink and took a calming swallow. This also gave me the opportunity to have a really good look at her in the outfit I had chosen. She looked stunning in a white silk blouse showing the black ¼ cup corset underneath, her nipples visible over the cups and hard. This was combined with a calf length Scarlet red hobble skirt, with zips running the full length of both sides and 10 denier sparkly barely black stockings, or at least they should have been stockings, I would find out later, 5 inch spike stiletto strappy sandals and, of course, the collar.

"Shall we go and find a table" I asked, holding out my hand to help her down from the stool.

As she turned to walk towards the dining room, I put my hand on her back, slid it up to her neck, caressing the collar I then slid my hand higher into her hair and grabbed a handful pulling it tight. She gasped in pain as her hair pulled.

"Just a reminder that I am your Dom not just your lover."

"Yes sir."

I then slid my hand back down, grabbed a handful of her gorgeous arse and squeezed it hard. This made her rise up further on her toes and I gave a firm but playful swat on her ass.

As we entered the dining room the waiter recognised me, I had spoken to him earlier regarding my table and tipped him heavily. He greeted us warmly and showed us to the table set in a corner, gave us the menus and retreated. There was a couple sitting at the next table who could hear what we were saying if we spoke at a level above a whisper.

"Have you been a good girl?"

"Yes sir," she whispered.

"Describe what you have underneath," I told her.

"I'm wearing a black...," she started to explain in a whisper.

"Pardon, Kitten? I can't hear you. You'll have to talk louder, and I need details."

I could see her squirming, her mind at war with itself. The thought of being heard embarrassed her, but the thought of the punishment she would incur if she disobeyed me made her need to obey. Her sub side won.

"Well Sir, I am wearing a black corset with suspenders and quarter cups. So my nipples are exposed and rubbing on my blouse."

As she started in a normal conversation voice, I saw the husband at the next table look up. His wife gave him a stern look, but I could tell she was listening too.

"The suspenders are attached to the delightful lace topped stockings you left. They feel so sexy on my legs, and the feel of them when they rub against each other is delicious, Sir."

"Anything else, Kitten?"

"Well, I'm not wearing any panties as you didn't leave me any, Sir."

"Good Girl. Anything else you want to tell me?" I queried.

She blushed, knowing what she had to tell me and knowing she could be heard.

"Um, well, I have the Butt plug in that you left."

The husband's eyes widened at this and the wife sniffed in a sharp breath, although I had a feeling they may be doing some research on the internet later. Well, if I can help other people's sex lives get a little more exciting, then so much the better.

"And how does that feel?"

"It feels," she paused "Interesting Sir; it is a bit bigger than I am used to."

"Just interesting? Describe it," I instructed, wanting to see how far I could push her boundaries.

"Erm, well, its 5 inches long and 1 1/2 inch at its widest point narrowing to a 1/2 inch neck sir."

"Did you have any trouble getting it in?"

"It was a little uncomfortable getting it in and thank you for leaving some lube, but it feels quite good now." The husband's eyes were now on stalks and I nearly laughed out loud. My sub was now bright red and she needed some reassurance and a small reward for her efforts.

"Good girl, I can see that was an effort for you to talk like that," I said as I reached across and stroked her arm.

"Thank you sir, it was."

"Shall we order now? But keep it light I have more plans for you tonight."

"Yes, sir."

We ordered and the waiter went away again. I slipped off my shoes and caressed her shapely calf with my bare foot. I know loafers with no socks, very 1980s Don Jonson, but I didn't want the hassle of trying to take socks off under the table. She looked up into my eyes, and as much as I would have loved to gaze into them, she was my sub. I gave her a stern look and raised my eyebrow. She got the message and looked down at the table top.

I moved to the other calf and slid my foot slightly higher, but the skirt stopped me just below the knee. "Unzip the skirt to your knees," I told her. She complied. I continued caressing her calves then slipped my foot round the back of her knee and massaged there with my big toe. She moaned in delight, I raised my index finger and moved it back and forth. She got the message, no noise unless spoken to. I continued massaging the backs of her knees, watching her eyes filling with lust and arousal.

I then slid my foot between her thighs with some difficulty, and rubbed the inch or so of inner thigh I could reach. The food arrived and the waiter left again.

"Open you blouse a little."

She undid the top two buttons of her blouse.

"Another Button I think."

Again, she complied. Now all the top of her ample cleavage was exposed, her nipples only just within the blouse. I called the waiter over to order another drink, which caused her to inhale sharply and her eyes to widen. The waiter came over looked at me, then at my sub and was transfixed by the ample bosom on display, so much so he had difficulty taking the order.

"Another button before he comes back, and pull it open."

"But sir," she stammered.

I just looked at her and raised both eyebrows this time.

"Yes sir."

She undid the button and half heartedly pulled it open keeping her nipples covered. I reached across and pulled it wide open exposing both breasts and nipples, and to show my displeasure I pinched each one hard. She squeaked a little at the second pinch which earned her another pinch on each and a coughed rebuke.

The waiter came back with our drinks and nearly spilled them all over us as his eyes found her hard nipples and stopped there. After he retreated I leant across and played with her nipples stroking them tenderly and running my fingernail over them and her large dark pink areola. Her breath shortened at this treatment.

"Are you wet kitten?"

"Soaking Sir."

"Unzip your skirt."

"How far?"

Her dropping the honorific earned her a pinch of her left nipple, she looked puzzled like she couldn't understand why I had pinched her so I pinched her right nipple and kept pinching.

"How far Sir?" she whimpered, suddenly realising what she had done.

I stopped pinching and told her, "All the way." She reached down and pulled the zips all the way to the waist band. I slid my foot between her thighs and pushed higher.

"Open wide Kitten."

She spread her legs and I slid my foot higher. I reached the tops of her stockings and felt the dampness in them and the heat emanating from her pussy. I slid higher, across her slick, naked thighs and touched my toes to her mound.

"You are very wet my pet. Have you been playing in your room?"

"Oh no sir, you told me not to, and as much as I wanted to I knew you would know so I didn't. It's just being here with you and what you do to me gets me so excited and wet."

I massaged her shaven mound for a moment then scrunched my toes pinching it between my toes and the ball of my foot, this earned me a little squeal which I let pass. Moving my toes down I reached the top of her slit, wriggling my big toe to slip in between her slick outer lips and touched her clit hood with it. Her gasp was music to my ears and I was hard. Working her clit with my big toe got her gasping and twitching in her seat. Sliding my toe a little lower I found the entrance to her soaked pussy and it slipped easily inside.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

"Now, now, my pet, remember where we are."

"Sorry sir," she gasped out.

"Now, slide in your chair so your bum is on the edge."

She shuffled forward on her chair and I allowed my foot to be pushed back but kept my toe inside her pussy. Using my other foot I started tapping the base of the butt plug causing her to gasp with each contact.

"Oh Sir, I'm so horny, please may I cum?"

"No Kitten, it's not polite to cum at the dinner table."

She whimpered at little at her disappointment.

"It will be worth it when it happens, Kitten."

"Yes sir," she panted.

I could tell she was getting close. By now we had finished the main course and the waiter returned to clear away the plates, again unable to tear his eyes away from her tits which were jiggling as she squirmed on my big toe. Eventually he managed to gather the plates and took them away, wriggling and twisting my foot I managed to get my other toes between her lips and onto her clit. Try as she might she couldn't stop the loud moan that escaped her lips.

"Now my pet, before he comes back, fold the top of the skirt back so he can see what I'm doing to you."

"Yes Sir," she panted.

Almost unable to speak, she folded back the dress to expose her pussy with my toes in it. The waiter returned to ask if we wanted sweets. He looked at my sub and his eyes nearly popped out as he took in her naked shaven pussy, soaking wet thighs and stockings, and my toes buried inside her. He looked at me in amazement.

I just smiled back at him and said "No thank you, I have my pudding here, I'm going to eat that delicious looking pussy until she screams for mercy." The look of incredulity that crossed his face was a picture! He couldn't believe what I had just said.

"Put the meal on my room bill please," I said, effectively dismissing him.

He went away reluctantly, I'm sure he wanted to see more.

"Cover yourself now my pet, but don't fasten anything," I told her, pulling my toes from her pussy.

"Of course sir," she said.

She pulled her skirt back over her legs and closed her blouse. Kitten pouted slightly at the removal of my toes. The waiter returned with the bill for me to sign and looked totally disappointed that my sub was now covered.

"Too much of a good thing will spoil the pleasure," I said to him.

We left the dining room and my sub started towards the stairs for the room.

"Not yet kitten, I desire a night cap before we retire."

We carried on through to the bar where we found a comfortable sofa. She sank into the sofa with a sigh.

"Hard day my pet?"

"Yes sir, you have had me so excited all day and I have only had 1 orgasm, on top of which I had to try and concentrate on the course and eat my dinner."

"Are you complaining?" I queried with a stern voice.

"Oh no sir, just explaining why it's been a hard day."

"Not as hard as mine, I have been stiff as a rod watching you all day, and except for one or two minor infractions, you have pleased me greatly with your performance. I think some reward is in order."

The smile that came across her face rivalled the sun for brightness. The waitress came over to take our drinks order. She was another curvy girl with startling ginger hair and deep green eyes. She wasn't as generously built as my pet but nice all the same. Her breasts looked to be more than a handful, even for my large hands, and as she walked away I couldn't help but admire her cute, ample butt.

"Do you like her Kitten?"

"She's very nice, Sir"

"Would you like to play with her?"

"Maybe at some point but not tonight. As it's our first night together I want you all to myself with no distractions for either of us, Sir."

"Very well, but let us see if she has any interest. Open your blouse and let the top of your skirt fall between your legs, so it shows your stocking tops but not your pussy."

She quickly rearranged her clothing as instructed, and we both watch for the reaction of the waitress as she came back with our drinks. As expected she was a little shocked at my subs sudden change of appearance but quickly got over that. She didn't know where to keep her eyes, either on my subs delicious breasts or on her wet thighs and stocking tops. With her eyes on my subs wet legs, she slowly licked her lips and her eyes filled with lust. Then her eyes travelled up my pet's body, across her breasts, up her neck where she noticed the collar, and then up to her downcast eyes.

The waitress then looked at me realising the woman she was looking at was my sub and questioned me with her eyes.

"We are here all week, I'm sure we can find a night to play, but not tonight," I told her.

She was a little disappointed but understood and told me her name was Karen.

We finished our drinks and I said, "Shall we take a walk in the gardens?"

Taking my pet's hand and helping her from the sofa, we walked through the bar and out through the French windows, her skirt flapping and exposed breasts drawing more than few looks from the men in the bar. It was a warm summer's evening with a light breeze blowing. I stopped her about 50 yards from the back of the hotel, leant down and licked and sucked her nipples, adding a few nips for good measure. She shivered at this treatment, and as I lifted my head I gave each nipple a big wet lick. The breeze across them made her moan quietly and made them harder if that was possible. It also ruffled her skirt and I could tell it was hitting her wet thighs and pussy as she gasped.

I moved behind her and put my arms round her, pulling her arms behind her, trapping them between our bodies. Then I grabbed her breasts hard, causing her to groan.

"You can be as loud as you like now kitten, but there may be others in the garden," I said with a smirk.

Tightening my grip I twisted her tits then mashed them against her chest. Still gripping them, I moved my hands away from her body pulling her tits out. I let my fingers slide across them towards the points of her nipples.

As my fingers reached her nipples I tightened the grip of my fingers holding the weight of her breast and the tension I had created on just her nipples. She was panting by now, trying desperately not to cry out, so I twisted her nipples nearly 180 degrees.

"Ahhhhhh" she cried out

"Now how wet are you kitten?"

"Oh sir, my juices have been running down my legs all night. I just can't help myself, I thought I got wet when we talked on the phone, but this is so much more."

Releasing her right nipple I slid my hand under her skirt and true enough her stockings were soaked nearly to the knees.

"Sir, I want to do something for you, my hands are in just the right place, please let me help you."

"Very well Kitten, you may touch me."

"Thank you sir," she said turning her hand to stroke my hard cock, slipping the other between my legs to gently massage my balls.

"Mmmm very nice my pet, take it out."

She unzipped my trousers and carefully removed my cock from my silk boxer shorts and started to stroke me again.

"Oh sir, you feel marvellous, you are so hard."

She slid her other hand inside my trousers and caressed my balls through the silk of my boxers. I slid my hand up and between her legs and found her hot wet pussy, I ran my fingers around the outside of her lips, squeezing hard as I got to her clit causing her to gasp. I did this several times before slipping my fingers between her lips. Working them over the nub of her clit caused her to gasp and her legs to twitch. Moving lower, I slid two fingers over her opening and one to nudge the butt plug. I continued back and forth teasing her. Every time my fingers passed over her opening she would bend her legs trying to get them inside her.

12