A Week of Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her do this a few times then twisted her nipple causing her to cry out.

"Not yet my pet I will decide when."

"Yes sir," she gasped.

I slid my fingers back and forth a few more times to test her restraint and then suddenly plunged them deep into her.

"Lift your skirt I want to feel my cock on your ass."

With some difficulty she managed to lift the back of her skirt.

"Oh sir, your cock feels so hot on my ass."

"Don't stop playing my pet," I instructed and she went back to stroking. "Now you said something about only having 1 orgasm so far."

"Yes sir, but I wasn't complaining, honest."

"Well, we will have to do something about that."

"Yes sir, thank you sir." After I worked my fingers inside her I started to fuck her with my fingers. After about a minute I added a third finger which caused her first to gasp, then moan, building towards her orgasm. "Oh sir, please may I cum?"

"Not yet, my pet," I said.

I stopped pumping my fingers in and out of her and started rubbing her clit with my thumb. Kitten whimpered and bit her lip. Her hands were working my cock and balls faster.

I was rapidly approaching release when she used her thumb to spread my precum over my cock head. My arousal suddenly spiked, and when she dragged her nail around the sensitive underside, I couldn't help but moan. Sensing my increasing need, she worked her hand faster. It was too much. I shot my load all over her ass and the spurts of my cum dribbled over her hand. During this time I had been working her clit, and I knew she was well past needing release.

I started fucking her pussy with my fingers again, while still rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Oh Sir Please may I cum?" she begged.

"Yes kitten, cum for me now."

"Thank you sir, Oh thank you, thank you."

Forgetting where we were, lost in ecstasy, her moans were loud and could be heard from the patio at the back of the hotel. Her juices flowed copiously flooding my hand, her legs buckled and we collapsed to the lawn. I had to release her nipple to hold her up. She was still coming, her pussy twitching around my fingers. She threw her head back onto my shoulder almost screaming now, then suddenly, she stopped. She had passed out with the intensity of her orgasm. Her pussy still twitching as her body came down from the high.

I removed my fingers from her pussy and covered her body, then just sat there and held her closely until she recovered. As she came round she moaned and murmured.

"Are you alright Kitten?"

"What happened?"

I forgave her not using my title this time.

"You passed out. Are you alright?" I asked again.

"Oh Yes sir, I feel fantastic. Thank you that was amazing. I've never cum so hard, I've never passed out from an orgasm before."

Then realising where we were she asked, "Oh My God! Who heard? Who saw me?"She added "Sir" after a slight pause.

"It doesn't matter who saw or heard you did as you were told. Well done."

"Oh thank you, Sir, but I'm a little embarrassed about who heard."

"Don't worry, it was only 'our' barmaid," I reassured her. "I think that may be enough excitement for our first day, time for bed I think. I want you well rested for tomorrow."

With that she shakily got to her feet and with my support, we made our way to her room. As we passed my room I told her to wait a moment, nipped into my room and grabbed a garment bag, then carried on to her room.

"Your outfit for tomorrow is in here, don't open it until the morning," I said, handing her the bag as she opened the door.

"No Sir."

"No peeking now, I will know if you do."

With that she went in and shut the door.

12