A Week on the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned to the bed, Eva was waiting for me on all fours, and she sucked my cock into her mouth and down her throat. Her nose was pressed up against my stomach and my balls bounced against her chin.

"Holy fuck," I groaned. "That feels so fucking good."

Eva sucked my cock until it was thoroughly coated in saliva. Then she lay back on the bed and spread her legs again, revealing the pink opening of her pussy. Her huge tits rose and fell gently with her breathing.

"Fuck me," she said. "Right now. Fuck me with your gorgeous cock."

Across the hall, in my own bedroom, my phone vibrated, unnoticed.

I climbed onto the bed, and holding my cock by the base, I slipped it between Eva's pussy lips and thrust inside her.

"Yes!" Eva gasped. "Give me that fucking dick, Will!"

I held onto her incredible tits as I began to pump my cock in and out of her cunt. I leaned over and sucked her nipples, and Eva continued to encourage me as I fucked her.

"So fucking good!" she wailed. "So fucking deep!"

I sat back up and held onto her legs while I drove my cock deep into her pussy, my hips smacking against her ass.

"Do you like that cock in your pussy?" I husked.

Eva arched her back, thrusting her tits up into the air, and her pussy began clenching and spasming around my cock. She didn't reply to my query, but the flood of girl-cum that flowed from her pussy was answer enough. She stayed arched up and trembling silently with my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy for a long time. When she finally fell back onto the bed, she pulled huge gulps of air into her lungs.

"Holy fuck!" she screamed. "Holy fuck, I don't think I've ever cum that fucking hard before!"

I had stopped the pumping of my cock, and was now just holding it inside her, enjoying the sensations of the effects of her orgasm.

"All done?" I asked.

"Fuck you!" she smiled and pushed me out of her. "I'll tell you when I'm done!"

She directed me onto my back, then impaled herself on my cock. I watched in awe as her huge tits bounced and she ground herself against me, moving my cock ever deeper into her cunt.

"Oh yeah, fuck it," I moaned. "Fuck my cock."

"Jesus Fuck, it feels so fucking good," she whined.

I pulled her down onto me and latched my mouth onto one heavy breast, then the other, but she pushed herself back up again and began riding hard on my cock. She slammed herself down, pounding me into her pussy over and over.

"Cum all over my cock again," I said.

"I'm so close," Eva said. "I want you to cum with me."

"Just a little more. Your pussy feels so fucking good, Eva. Ride my cock just a little more."

"Grab my fucking tits," she growled.

I happily pressed my hands into the huge bouncing globes, Eva's hard nipples pressing into my palms.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna fucking cum again!" she wailed.

"Oh fuck, me too," I gasped as my balls began churning and pumping. A thick stream of of hot cum surged up through my cock and into Eva's pussy.

"Fuck!" she screamed. "Holy FUCK! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!"

Her pussy squeezed hard on my cock, stopping the flow of cum momentarily. "AAAAAAAGH!" she screamed. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and she fell forward, her tits pressing into my chest. As her spasm passed, my cock continued its delayed delivery of cream deep into her cunt.

We kissed, almost desperately, and I rolled us over without pulling my cock out of her saturated pussy. I started thrusting again, not giving my tired dick any time to relax.

A scream from the living room: "HOLY FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

It sounded like Felicia, but it was hard to tell through the walls, and over the sounds of Eva and I enthusiastically fucking each other.

I pulled my cock out and Eva rolled over onto her hands and knees. Reaching beneath her, she guided me back into the wonderful warm embrace of her pussy. My balls were soaked with her cum and my own cock cream. They slapped wetly against her pussy as I fucked her hard from behind.

"Harder!" she cried. "Fucking HARDER!"

I reached one hand under her body and took hold of one of her huge swinging tits. The other hand I tangled in her dark hair, pulling her back and up as I drilled my cock over and over into her cunt. I wasn't sure if I could even cum again, but as long as my cock was still this hard, I was going to use it to make Eva feel good.

Down the hall, the sounds of sucking and fucking crescendoed. Eva's screaming was giving the entire group a run for their money.

"FUCK ME! HARDER! FUUUUCK MEEEEEEEE!"

Somehow, I came again. If there was any cum, it wasn't much. But my vision blurred and I let go of Eva's hair and her heavy tit as my cock emptied me completely into her spasming pussy. I started to fall, exhausted. I managed to extract my dick from Eva's dripping pussy before collapsing on the bed beside her.